MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Director Kawamori Shoji To Produce a TV Anime of Idol Group AKB48
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Director Kawamori Shoji To Produce a TV Anime of Idol Group AKB48

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
04-06-12, 3:06 PM

04-26-12, 9:25 AM

OP and ED have been announced. Both songs will be performed by the new sub-unit NO NAME, which consists of the 9 members chosen for the lead roles: Watanabe Mayu, Nakaya Sayaka, Sato Amina, Ishida Haruka, Sato Sumire, Iwata Karen, Yagami Kumi, Sawako Hata, and Mita Mao. The opening theme is "Kibou ni Tsuite" and ending theme is "Yume wa Nandomo Umarekawaru".

Source: Stage48 forums and Oricon (http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2010792/full/)
Modified by AKB48Fan, 04-26-12, 9:30 AM
Anata wa kyou de Mayuyu oshi! - "Team B Oshi" from Team B 5th Stage "Theater no megami"

04-26-12, 9:45 AM

Watupfoo said:
Wait so this one has a male protagonist?

Where did you read that? I haven't seen one mentioned (and thank goodness).
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

04-26-12, 11:16 AM

Watupfoo said:
Some guy here mentioned something about the protagonist and his crush or something like that.

They were probably talking about the manga, which has a male protagonist. The anime is a completely new story.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

04-26-12, 11:40 AM

I'm not impressed with the character designs. I think Idolmaster and LoveLive have better character designs than this one. I was actually expecting a somewhat realistic proportion for the characters(kinda like Amagami characters) since this show is somewhat based on real people. And what's with the story? Sci-fi+Idols? Wouldn't it be better if its set in the modern world so people can easily relate to the characters? And I was hoping they would tackle the issue about gross handshaking practices of some idol otakus during meet and greet events that the real AKB48 idols experienced.

Anyway I guess I will still watch this show...

04-28-12, 8:34 AM

^
Make your own anime instead, boyo.
I play, the haters lose.

07-22-12, 10:51 PM

ENCORE!!!!! ENCORE!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!
[/URL]

01-12-13, 11:07 AM

Oh my, so this anime is really based on AKB idol group? i thought it was a coincidence lol Very interesting :)

01-13-13, 12:01 AM

I actually don't mind the series, I watched season 1 in 2 nights, it was ok - not exceptional, but better then I thought I would be. The second season isn't bad either, it's a good time killer

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices