MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 16 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 »» Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 16 Discussion

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 16 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

245 69.21%
4 out of 5: Liked it

75 21.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK

26 7.34%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 0.85%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 1.41%
Voters: 354

07-27-08, 7:50 PM

Wasn't an AWESOME episode but I liked it.

CC is just too cute <3

07-27-08, 7:52 PM

This episode was great. We all know what is going to happen with that new guren, kallen will somehow escape and pilot it and turn the tides in the war. I can't wait to see that. This series is about to finish and its real depressing. the way the show uses military, and alliances is great.

07-27-08, 8:00 PM

GO KALLEN GO, BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM. DDD:

Everytime I see C.C. like that I feel like crying. I hope she regains her memories somehow. ;__;'

07-27-08, 8:03 PM

amazing episode i cant wait for the next episode

anyone thinks that ninja maid pretending to be ohgi. Seems pretty obvious the way ohgi reacted when dietard greets him .

07-27-08, 8:04 PM

NoyaChan said:

Everytime I see C.C. like that I feel like crying. I hope she regains her memories somehow. ;__;'

Shit thats awesome.

07-27-08, 8:05 PM

cyruz said:
I enjoyed this episode. Especially Karen beating up Suzaku. Not because I particularly dislike him, but Karen looked just awesome doing it ^^. All you Suzaku haters don't realize how important his role is for this anime. Without him, CG would only be half as good.

I still don't like that C.C. forgot about everything, but she was very cute in this episode.

QFT. I don't understand the thought process of the people who seem to have just a blind hatred of Suzaku's character. I didn't become a die-hard anime fan until a little over a year ago. And I had the impression before I started that anime fans in general were some of the more intelligent fans out there. But when I see all the suzaku-haters in here posting - and especially the reasons why they hate Suzaku - it makes me think that I was mistaken to generalize that way. My friends that got me into anime seem intelligent about it but then again - they aren't Suzaku-haters. Oh well I guess it takes all kinds to make a community.
Xannieh said:
Being one of the few people that actually LIKES suzaku, even I enjoyed watching Kallen knock him around a little. The boy needs some sense knocked into him!.. More times than once so he can come back around...

Though hatred for Nina is so much that words can not describe

Agreed here. Although it seems I'm the only one here that kind of admired the way Suzaku took his beating like a man and then admitted he was wrong to her. Can't say as I hate Nina though. I don't care for her a whole lot but I got a feeling she or her doomsday device is going to be crucial to the end of this season.

At least there's two things you can always count on with CG episodes:

1. There WILL be a cliffhanger.
2. The pizza WILL look disgusting.

07-27-08, 8:10 PM

NoyaChan said:

That was awesome xD Kallen pwns.

I hated Lelouch for a second after he did that to CC

07-27-08, 8:13 PM

nihil said:
oh god, c.c. is beyond perfect
<nuff said>

07-27-08, 8:42 PM

kie_ said:
amazing episode i cant wait for the next episode

anyone thinks that ninja maid pretending to be ohgi. Seems pretty obvious the way ohgi reacted when dietard greets him .

couldnt be, She was in Japan with Rolo wasnt she?

07-27-08, 8:43 PM

NoyaChan said:

Best scene in ages.

07-27-08, 8:47 PM

Ahh the confrontation we've all been waiting for is just around the corner. C.C. was so cute this episode. What the hell is with the Bradley bastard. He seems to have it out for everyone. I don't see it ending well for him.

07-27-08, 9:02 PM

trojun said:

Agreed here. Although it seems I'm the only one here that kind of admired the way Suzaku took his beating like a man and then admitted he was wrong to her. Can't say as I hate Nina though. I don't care for her a whole lot but I got a feeling she or her doomsday device is going to be crucial to the end of this season.

Suzaku is a very depressed person and full of self hatred. For what he almost did to her, I'm sure he felt like he deserved it. In that I feel for him, I'm hoping that he'll be finding his redemption soon. I really am.

Nina's device I have a horrible feeling will be what brings about suzaku's redemption. I just know what ever will happen it will be exciting and I doubt it's going to let us down.

1: XD yay for cliffhangers that make me rewatch episodes all week to try and give myself something to do.
2. OO I remember when I saw shrimp and something else on the pizza.. I love shrimp..just not..yeah..

07-27-08, 9:17 PM

nice episode, think a lot of suzaku haters are very happy now.^^
but really wonder what happen to ohgi, hope they will show it next week.

07-27-08, 9:25 PM

1. Kallen beat the shit out of Suzaku and that was an awesome scene.
2. I love Bradley's sadistic personality.
3. C.C. is too cute/adorable...especially when she calls LeLouch master with a plate of one pizza slice.
4. LeLouch is losing his cool.
5. Charles seems impossible to defeat.
6. Great episode.

07-27-08, 9:29 PM

Xannieh said:
trojun said:

Suzaku is a very depressed person and full of self hatred. For what he almost did to her, I'm sure he felt like he deserved it. In that I feel for him, I'm hoping that he'll be finding his redemption soon. I really am.

Nina's device I have a horrible feeling will be what brings about suzaku's redemption. I just know what ever will happen it will be exciting and I doubt it's going to let us down.

1: XD yay for cliffhangers that make me rewatch episodes all week to try and give myself something to do.
2. OO I remember when I saw shrimp and something else on the pizza.. I love shrimp..just not..yeah..
I agree that the self-hatred really came up in this episode. No doubt he felt that he deserved whatever Kallen dished out. Which was why he didn't bother to defend himself when she attacked. After just sitting around wondering about the path he decided upon years ago. Though he just wanted to change the country from within things have gone far from smoothly. Think in terms of redemption and maybe not staying on Britannia's side that is a key moment for him.

Just have a bad feeling things will get worse for Suzaku before he can find that redemption. Really don't like having that weapon loaded onto Lancelot. Its stupid to think he would willingly use such a thing. After he has worked so hard to reach Knight of One so he could improve things for Area 11 and making that promise to protect the Japanese staying in the Area.

Though have a bad feeling that stupid live geass that has gotten some mention a couple times this season will play a role somewhere.

Anyways really was one heck of an attack by Kallen. No matter what it was something to watch.

07-27-08, 9:33 PM

Xannieh said:

I don't think I could have said it better myself.

A few things worth pointing out...

C.C. = Mortal
Lelouch mentioned revealing himself in a relatively peculiar way, "Shall I reveal that Zero is Lelouch to the entire world?". Further foreshadowing that he will likely play at least somewhat of a tragic "hero", in the sense that now he's Zero. He can, and has given up the identity of Lelouch, will he be able to leave the identity of Zero behind?
Oh, and of course, Bradley is batshit crazy.

Also, I can't help but hope that we get a swap of sides from Gino, Anya($5 on Anya being Lelouch's real sister), and Suzaku, hopefully dragging Lloyd along with them. It also seems that we'll be seeing Cornelia as well as Guillford swapping sides, as mentioned earlier in this thread. In the end though, it's Code Geass, "Who the !@#$ knows?"

Also, one question. Where are the "spoilers and rumors" that people continue mentioning and finding, such as the

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?

07-27-08, 9:36 PM

Ougi didn't look too happy, wonder what happened to Viletta. Pretty solid episode all around, hopefully this war is awesome.

07-27-08, 9:44 PM

Bakayaro said:
Also, I can't help but hope that we get a swap of sides from Gino, Anya($5 on Anya being Lelouch's real sister), and Suzaku, hopefully dragging Lloyd along with them. It also seems that we'll be seeing Cornelia as well as Guillford swapping sides, as mentioned earlier in this thread. In the end though, it's Code Geass, "Who the !@#$ knows?
Well might have a better chance at having Cornelia swap sides if she wasn't his prisoner :). Right now he's just considering her uses as a card. Might use Guilford somehow in the invasion by threatening harm against Cornelia. Don't always need geass to manipulate people.

07-27-08, 9:45 PM

I think Suzaku will finally confront Lelouch about Euphemia. Should be interesting to see how that goes down...and finally, a massive battle will commence...

*could care less about this C.C. moe shit or whatevs*

07-27-08, 9:46 PM

FlareKnight said:
Well might have a better chance at having Cornelia swap sides if she wasn't his prisoner :). Right now he's just considering her uses as a card. Might use Guilford somehow in the invasion by threatening harm against Cornelia. Don't always need geass to manipulate people.

Guilford would probably be the only person he could manipulate with that tactic...I'm sure good ol' Emperor Chuck could care less.

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices