Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 29, 2014 6:10 PM

Mar 2012
C.C.'s life was so sad. Hope she regains her memory again, but it seems like she lost her immortality since she doesn't have her symbol.
Jul 31, 2014 7:56 AM

Oct 2013
On to the next 1

Aug 5, 2014 6:49 AM

Oct 2013
defs setting up the stage nicely for lulu x CC. brilliant

what was with the credits rolling up the screen 3/4 of the way through the ep though. kinda odd
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 10, 2014 4:19 AM

Jan 2014
Britannia vs the rest of the world. It begins!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 14, 2014 1:53 PM

Oct 2013
The end of this episode was so damn hard to watch. C.C. being so fucking cute, saving Lulu some food. C.C's quivering when Lulu lost his cool on her just because she was trying to be nice. Lulu kneeling down at her, realizing he's the world's hugest asshole. Urgh, I wanna hug C.C. so much after this episode. ;-; poor girl

Lelouch begging Suzaku like that too was really touching as well.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 5, 2014 8:18 AM

Sep 2013
Looks like Lelouch is going to trust Suzaku to save his sister, things are getting intense.
Oct 6, 2014 5:56 AM

Jan 2013
This is what makes Lelouch a better character than Light. Lelouch has weakness and isn't the gary stu of a person that was Light. He admits his flaws and weaknesses and realizes he has to man up and do things that'll hurt his pride like contacting Suzaku. He's human. Light is a robot. Though I do admit Light is a really good robot.
Oct 8, 2014 1:09 PM

Jun 2013
Well looks like the Emperor has returned, and now Lelouch is trusting Suzaku to save Nunnally. Lelouch, why did you hit C.C. like that? She was only trying to be nice. I hope she regains her memories soon.
Nov 25, 2014 9:45 AM

Apr 2013
C.C is sooo cute now :3
Dec 21, 2014 2:50 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Setup for the next battle.

Anya revealed why she keeps a diary of everything... she has noticed memory gaps.
Dec 31, 2014 12:43 AM

Jan 2014
Kallen's the real MVP x)
Lulu x Suzaku again:
d'awwh. xD
Feb 25, 2015 11:45 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh he goes crying to Suzaku at the end? Ugh Zero how quick you panic.
Mar 22, 2015 11:40 PM
Jan 2012
I do wish that Lelouch didn't have to rely on Suzaku, though I suppose it's the best call...

But dammit Suzaku, what do you mean condition, you know damn well that you were going to do it regardless.
Apr 8, 2015 11:00 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Of course, i forgot that the Emperor is immortal and can do everything he wants. Still it feels stupid at the moment.

Kallen beating Suzaku up was glorious.
Apr 29, 2015 1:46 AM

Jun 2011
Aw now I really want some C.C. and pizza *_*
May 21, 2015 1:39 AM
Nov 2014
Moe CC was damn cute lol, damn that scene was sad when she and lelouch had a fight :(

Suzaku pls, you better don't fuck this up xD.
Oct 27, 2015 5:40 AM

Mar 2015
Ship accepted. Chiba X Toudoh. Wooohhhh!!!

Man, Code Geass is really interesting. It keeps getting better and better. I don't want to end this but remaining 9 episodes, NOOOOOO )0o0(

C2 is LOVE <3
Nov 8, 2015 9:44 AM

Jul 2014
So Kallen gave Suzaku what fans wanted.

4/5
Nov 17, 2015 12:59 PM

Sep 2014
The Emperor is a pain in the ass, really.

Poor C.C. She looks so weak and helpless... ;_;
Dec 5, 2015 6:57 PM

Jul 2015
The politics were incredibly rushed and unrealistic. If only the world was so simple...
Jan 6, 2016 6:12 AM

Aug 2015
C.C reminding Lelouch that true friends are always there for you and he immediately thinks of his one true friend and enemy Suzaku; That really tear me up seeing how the circumstances are putting to the the test the loyalty of friends.
Feb 28, 2016 2:40 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol at C.C. eating pizza!

4/5
Mar 8, 2016 7:59 PM

Feb 2013
I kinda love Lelouch x C.C.
Mar 12, 2016 11:34 AM

Aug 2014
C.C <3

I could watch that scene of Kallen beating up Suzaku forever...

Asking Suzaku for help? This is so going to get ugly.
Jun 7, 2016 6:49 PM

Mar 2014
I Liked the 'world war vibe' ~ !! with all that ratification and sorts .
Great episode . Looks like Lelouch found his answer .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 3:04 PM

Jan 2016
shit is about to go down
Oct 12, 2016 9:48 PM
Dec 2015
It's so hard seeing C2 like this. She is one of my favorite characters and seeing her like this is tough
Jan 15, 2017 3:17 PM

Feb 2016
Holy crap, Schneizel demolished the European Union and even took out the large expanse of Russia. A line from a few episodes back mentioned a buildup of troops at the mongolian border. India may also join Britannia if Zero becomes a liability.

To be fair this is impossible to achieve in real life, your opponents would have to be borderline retarded.
Cloud_IllusionsJan 15, 2017 3:22 PM
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
Mar 20, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2015
Things are rapidly moving towards the finale now it seems. But we still have a reasonable amount of episodes left. He got an episode reprieve, but now The Emperor has returned and Lelouch finds himself in a precarious situation. He's so worried about The Emperor using Nunally against him now that their masks are off. He's willing to come clean to Suzaku. Despite their status as the bitterest of enemies. Kind of makes Kallen's admirable suffering, even facing her worse fear refrain kind of pointless. But I guess Nunally always has to take priority. I can't believe we're at Episode 16 and this will be the first time in R2 Suzaku and Lelouch talk. Like not fake identity Lelouch and Suzaku. Looking forward to that next time.

Speaking of Suzaku it didn't feel like he was in the episode that much. But he had two other major developments to his plot. One, Nina who continues to be the shittiest person in the series develops a crazy end all nuke. And Suzaku will be controlling it. The irony of the last Japanese Prime Minister's son wielding a nuke makes my head hurt. Also he discovers Anya doesn't have all of her memories. Perhaps sowing the seeds of discord between Suzaku and the Emperor. We still don't know what C.C. saw in Anya's past. Or why she hasn't snitched on Lelouch not that it matters anymore. What a mysterious character.

Much of this episode was moving pieces around for the future. But it by no means felt boring or trite especially with that gripping ending. Also it's really sinking in that the C.C. we knew might be gone. Like never to return at least in R2. After all at one point this was the conclusion so I'm sure characters are going to start dropping like flies soon. At least she's alive, and Lelouch is for the most part kind to her. Giving her the pizza for the first time was so cute. I was angrier at Lelouch than I've been in awhile when he smacked her in frustration near the end. Like how could you, you're the only one who can protect this poor child.
Mar 28, 2017 9:32 PM

Apr 2015
I want the other CC to return, I don't like seeing her like this ;-;

Kallen ftw

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 6, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2014
shit just got real..

every united nation form an alliance but leave the dirty work to Black Knights.
it means Black Knights do fighting for all united nation, getting support and money from united nation, but leave the weak intact. pretty clever move I guess. I can smell a winning from here.

now about Ogi, he survive the jump, doesn't it mean Viletta acknowledge her love?
or it's just that Ninja maid pretend to be Ogi?

I just don't like the idea Kallen Guren's given to Suzaku. please just don't. it's exclusive to Kallen only please.

about Cornelia, what are they going to do?
Orange-kun called Gilford. I think it has something to do about Cornelia condition.
Jul 8, 2017 4:39 AM
Jul 2017
Whats the music playing at 3:10 when c2 was acting all slave girl.....??
Aug 4, 2017 4:32 AM

Jul 2016
Well, he does have his Geass, I'm stupid, apparently.

Lelouch was a dick to C.C. she didn't deserve that :(

Next episode's title looks promising...
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Feb 1, 2018 4:36 AM

Dec 2014
well it gets more and more real lelounch secret is out and the real battle is upon us…8 episodes to go
Jan 23, 2019 11:27 PM
Apr 2018
Poor C.C. ... Lelouch still needs her.

Seeing Tohdoh noticing how afraid Zero was when Charles interrupted the broadcast makes me wonder if Zero's troops will forever stay by his side. There is even the traumatized guy because of the Order massacre.
Feb 13, 2019 8:28 PM
Jan 2019
Without a doubt it is one of the best anime series that I have seen. The study that created this as a whole is a mastermind. It would have been great if they would stretch the story and leave this chapter for the end of this season, so a continuation for a third season would have been possible.
Mar 12, 2019 2:25 PM
Apr 2016
Aww, C.C. without her memories, she's so submissive... Lelouch calling Suzaku, that was sad. Next episode should be really good.
Jun 28, 2019 10:32 PM

Sep 2017
What are the protocols for Britannia when their emperor goes missing? Would they make someone like Schneizel the temporary head of the empire? Or would it be the first prince, Odysseus (even though Schneizel is objectively better qualified)? I'm seriously not a fan of Rohmeier. She's so rude to Nunnally. C.C. is so cute with her memories gone. She's like a kitten, being afraid of anything and everything. Wonder what Lelouch is planning to do with Cornelia. She seems to be more on his side than Britannia's, I would think. Why didn't Lelouch erase the memories of the people that participated in that covert operation? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. If that leaks, it would completely undermind his leadership. Seeing Kallen beat the shit out of Suzaku was very satisfying. Lelouch's poses while he is playing the Zero character never cease to amaze me. Milly is nothing to be afraid of, C.C. Of course Lelouch tries sparking C.C.'s memories with the most powerful material good on the market: Pizza. What kind of pizza is that? Is that the garbage the Japanese are in to? Who is Anya? She must be someone quite important if her memories had to be suppressed by Charles. Maybe she was a Geass revolutionary like Lelouch, caught early. Unlikely, but who knows? I already hate the Knight of Ten. At least the Knight of One looks like a badass. Nina gets worse almost every single time I see her. "Suzaku, do you still feel a sense of kinship with the Elevens?" Fuck off, you psychopath. Looks like Todo has an admirer. What was Orange contacting Guilford for? It's a smart move, removing the military forces of accompanying nations. However, that means that if the Order falls, half of the world falls with them. How did Charles get such good hackers? Wonder what Todo was thinking, seeing Lelouch back away like that. That's pretty fucked that C.C. has turned the pain into a way for her to escape the cold. At least Lelouch was honest this time. Wonder what Suzaku seeks to accomplish, meeting Lelouch in person.
Dec 16, 2019 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
What they've done to C.C. is really kind of disgusting. Just feels like they needed yet another vulnerable girl who gets their memory wiped. I'm not even saying it's bad from a moral perspective, just feels really stupid as a viewer.

I liked the end of the episode though, cool and interesting to see Lelouch be plain with his ex-best friend for once.
observing a woman's body
Jul 8, 2020 7:37 AM

Feb 2020
poor baby cc i miss the confidence she had. we already knew hardly anything about her and now once things are heating up she loses her memory. how convenient, it means they don't have to spend any more time on her

i sense some dissent amongst the black knights now, things could get tricky for lelouch if they decide to rebel against him

and now this bradley dude has turned up, there are way too many characters in this show for me to care about any of them

oh awks i thought ohgi was dead

what is the deal with anya???

and i wonder what suzaku is planning with lelouch hmmm. i feel like soon lelouch's identity as zero is going to be revealed
Aug 19, 2020 12:05 AM

May 2015
Nina questions Suzaku's values yet again. I'm kind of getting sick of that.

Kallen beats him up for his hypocrisy. That was well deserved.

Lelouch goes full United Nations. Awesome.

His dad comes back, and now afraid and with nowhere left to turn. He calls on suzaku. Lelouch is awesome, but I guess he can't just do everything.

I enjoyed this episode.
Oct 12, 2020 8:44 PM
Jul 2020
C.C was completely robbed from what made her special....
Jun 28, 2021 3:36 AM

Apr 2018
C.C is so cute without her memories.
Suzaku and Lelouch are going to meet each other soon.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 15, 2021 5:10 AM

Feb 2018
Seeing C.C eating and enjoying that pizza was wholesome ^ Lelouch and Suzaku will finally meet one on one, this is going to be good
Sep 20, 2021 2:32 PM

Jan 2021
I don’t think Suzaku would lure Lelouch to capture him or start a fight worst case scenario he tells Nunnally that Lelouch is zero
Sep 25, 2021 10:10 PM

Aug 2018
Ah yes, I am seeing it. This is the point where the anime becomes ass. Things are starting to go bad for Lelouch, hes about to lose everything. I dont want to watch anymore, because I can feel that he will lose. He has lost Nunnally, C.C, and Kallen so far. And it will only get worse from here on....

Oct 11, 2021 9:17 PM

Apr 2020
the war is about to start again, this is getting more and more interesting
Nov 7, 2021 4:52 PM

Sep 2016
PeenusWeenusCaim said:
This is what makes Lelouch a better character than Light. Lelouch has weakness and isn't the gary stu of a person that was Light. He admits his flaws and weaknesses and realizes he has to man up and do things that'll hurt his pride like contacting Suzaku. He's human. Light is a robot. Though I do admit Light is a really good robot.

Light is still a better character overall. What you're saying is just what makes someone like or dislike both Light and Lelouch as characters, not how good the characters actually are. I hate and despise Light, but he's far more well written than Lelouch is. I like Lelouch and think he's a good character in his own right, but the writers made him too inconsistent at times, just like the show as a whole. They tried to stuff too much into his character... Light is a childish man, spoiled, twisted, but smart, and he stays like that from beginning to end. We just get to see how far he goes with our own eyes.
Dec 11, 2021 10:47 AM

Mar 2021
Suzaku getting his ass kicked by Kallen was satisfying. Nina the psycho still as annoying as ever but Suzaku should be the one to do it see if he has the balls to face the music. Cool build up episode looks like they founded a NATO like force.
Apr 24, 2022 10:58 PM

Jul 2017
Kallen beating up suzaku was so satisfying to watch i really enjoyed it, that's exactly what he deserves. also idk how did Cornelia survive, i feel like Rolo is gonna end up killing all of the black knights if they don't do as he says cough cough shirley... i don't like the new C.C ... and the fact that Lelouch is asking Suzaku for help is not what i wanted to happen.. was lulu that desperate ?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.