Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2008 10:03 AM

Mar 2008
oh well, no more CC piloting KMFs, but she's so darn moe >_<

and complications, shmomplications, and why oh why did you say you are Zero, Lelou?

Just like what Brian333 said, CG's turning into a cliche fest.

Cue Gundam SEED ending battle <_<

though, well, with growing distrust in the Order itself, it seems...well, the HSQ will go up a few points in the coming eps, hopefully.
Jul 28, 2008 10:06 AM

Feb 2008
Xannieh said:

2. OO I remember when I saw shrimp and something else on the pizza.. I love shrimp..just not..yeah..

LOL that's the truth - looked like there was broccoli on there this week - bleccch

xXBlackjacKXx said:
IncognitoOtaku said:

People who haven't tried Pizza Japanese style really need to try it. It's an epic experience in its own right.

It looks epic alright - it looks like what you'd find in the toilet bowl the morning after an epic frat party /shudder. I worked for a pizza place when I was in college - that dish needs a new name for it that isn't pizza. Pizza Hut Barf Platter maybe.
TrojunJul 28, 2008 10:54 AM
Jul 28, 2008 10:16 AM

Mar 2008
It DOES look like something you would eat after a heavy night of drinking...that thing is probably crawling with calories and fat.
Jul 28, 2008 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
shin_otaku said:
Brian333 said:
The writer and project heads really need to stop caring so much about what the public wants.

dude when you typed this, do you actually hear yourself thinking this???

I don't get what you're saying. Did I realize what I was typing when I typed it? Yea, I did. Does something sound wrong about it?
Jul 28, 2008 11:18 AM

Mar 2008
gotta agree with brian. instead of pleasing the masses its more important to follow your own vision. that's how great movies and animes are made.
Jul 28, 2008 11:57 AM
May 2008
From my thoughts, it was a good episode. It is cool to see Kallen knock some sense into Suzaku. XD The new C.C. is fairly cute and moeish but I still hope they bring the old C.C. back though. Very interesting scene on the Emperor's sudden return. Also, Suzaku now knows that Lelouch got his memories back. I really look forward towards the moment they meet again next episode.
Jul 28, 2008 12:34 PM

May 2008
Excellent episode.
It also is probably leading the way to a lot of mecha combat, which is what i am really craving for now in the show, since Suzaku already got his ass beat by Karen...
Jul 28, 2008 1:29 PM

Mar 2008
co_flame said:
LOL Tamaki is the internal cleaning supporter

yeah, i saw that and laughed.
Jul 28, 2008 1:31 PM

Aug 2007
A bit better, but it still keeps jumping around.
Though it was a bit obvious that Lulu would ask for Suzu's help for Nunally, I still don't like it.
It's much better that Lulu saves Nunally by himself.
Jul 28, 2008 1:37 PM

Mar 2008
kie_ said:
dumbasatri said:
kie_ said:
amazing episode i cant wait for the next episode

anyone thinks that ninja maid pretending to be ohgi. Seems pretty obvious the way ohgi reacted when dietard greets him .

couldnt be, She was in Japan with Rolo wasnt she?

no.she was after ohgi and i think she killed him

yeah, but in the new episode, at 14:18 (at least on eclipses sub), it shows what appears to be Japan, and Rolo walking with Sayoko and some other people. Something definitely seems weird about Ohgi, but at least it couldnt be Sayoko dressing up as him, since she cant be in two places at once.
Jul 28, 2008 2:18 PM

Oct 2007
but at least it couldnt be Sayoko dressing up as him, since she cant be in two places at once
she's a ninja maid ... so i doubt that :)))
Jul 28, 2008 2:25 PM

Oct 2007
Meh...I liked C.C. better before all this. She's just...useless now. But whatever, at least Kallen owned Suzaku xD.

Jul 28, 2008 2:33 PM

Jan 2008
Loved it! Awesome episode, can't wait till next sunday.
Jul 28, 2008 2:49 PM

Feb 2008
Give me back the old C.C.
Jul 28, 2008 3:06 PM

Jun 2008
Well, it was rather nice, however I agree with Brian333, but this is Sunrise...

and that wasn't a pizza <___<
Jul 28, 2008 3:36 PM

Jul 2008
@Brian333:

You are wrong about what CG was and is. It was and still is a series that lies somewhere in middleground with cliche themes on one side and darkstory on other side. Remember when in season 1 L.L. & Suzaku fought together against a enemy who seeks independence for Japan by using Chinesse help? That was light years worse then this one is.

Also, friendship was shown as an important element many, many times during R1. The first scene we see is the friendship of Suzaku and L.L. Through the R1 and R2, their friendship is put on test.

And Kallen beating Suzaku wasn't really fanservice. Suzaku has imagined himself that he is a great, white knight like Lancelot is. Like the one from fairy tails. And a guy with such personality can be expected to do this.
I was more suprised of how angry Kallen was then the fact she punched him. If this didn't happen, she would need to get her vengeance later and that is obviously something the authors don't want.

And pushing L.L. from the antihero status? Two episodes before he gave orders to slaughter unarmed people and children! There was no need to kill them. He is greater anti-hero then he ever was in R1.

And yes, it is obvious that CG shall end this season. If they were going on slower pace (like R1 did), we would get R3 and a story of R1 quality.
Now, we have a story in chaos and we shall get an R3 which shall be an unintended add-on to the first two seasons. The series is popular and a popular series make money. At least one more season shall be made.

But no matter what happens, R2 alredy suffered because of the pace. The story didn't change. The way it is presented has.
Jul 28, 2008 3:55 PM

Aug 2007
Islaya said:
rofl, best gif ever

haha great gif. *saves*

aww poor CC got a boo boo
Jul 28, 2008 4:43 PM

Aug 2007
Well, that pathetic face of Lulu when begging Suzaku highly amuses me , I think I like that scene more than when that Kallen bitch did stupid fanservice.
Jul 28, 2008 4:45 PM

Jun 2008
dumbasatri said:
kie_ said:
dumbasatri said:
kie_ said:
amazing episode i cant wait for the next episode

anyone thinks that ninja maid pretending to be ohgi. Seems pretty obvious the way ohgi reacted when dietard greets him .

couldnt be, She was in Japan with Rolo wasnt she?

no.she was after ohgi and i think she killed him

yeah, but in the new episode, at 14:18 (at least on eclipses sub), it shows what appears to be Japan, and Rolo walking with Sayoko and some other people. Something definitely seems weird about Ohgi, but at least it couldnt be Sayoko dressing up as him, since she cant be in two places at once.

yeah i saw that. maybe you are right but
DarknessAngel said:
but at least it couldnt be Sayoko dressing up as him, since she cant be in two places at once
she's a ninja maid ... so i doubt that :)))
Jul 28, 2008 4:45 PM

May 2008
Well, you all are arguing that this story is getting more cliche yet why do we all still see the episodes every week then. honestly, we still watch it because the overall story and plot along with the weekly cliffhangers has us hooked so i say lets just sit tight and watch everything unravel. and then we can contemplate if it was good or not...
Jul 28, 2008 6:03 PM

Jun 2007
DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!

C.C. is rlly cute now. Although I have mixed feelings about her... new (old?) personality.
Ah too many things happened. Geez...

Yay! Karen beating up Suzaku was a big lol for me.

Jul 28, 2008 6:10 PM

May 2008
Can't wait to see what takes place regarding Lelouch,and Suzaku in the next episode.
I know Suzaku knew he deserved Karen's beating,but somehow I think those two kinda match.xD
And the whole Nations Alliance was pretty smooth too.
Jul 28, 2008 6:40 PM

May 2007
YES!!!

An ending within sight. (I hope anyways).

And who knows...maybe after all of the shit they've been through, maybe...just maybe, there will be some kind of mutual understanding between Suzaku and Lelouch.

*hears crickets in the background*

Okay, okay, so it may sound a little far'fetched. Who knows though.
Jul 28, 2008 6:53 PM

Sep 2007
I love the old C.C. And I'm glad I knew the old her before this new one. If she was like this from the beginning, there are very high chances for me to dislike her ^^;

But I actually love seeing my favorite characters being . .. out of character xD So this new C.C. is so fanservice to me. I like it. It's just so damn cute =3

And with this vulnerable and honest side of hers, Lelouch is acting more caring and protective . . . thus, more Lelouch x C.C. moments. I like that xD Oh I want more *_*
We Heal As One.
Jul 28, 2008 7:53 PM

Jun 2008
I love this ep. specially when Kallen beats Suzaku up!
Lelouch's father is not yet gone..
its getting more and more exciting..
cant w8 for ep.17 x.x

Jul 28, 2008 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
Nayrael said:
@Brian333:

bleh, I'm quite hesitant to respond to an account that has 1 post (this one), has no anime entries, and was made this month but it seems like a serious post so whatever.

Lelouch and Suzaku never truly fought together against the Japanese Liberation Front (I assume this is what you're referring to). In the one case that they were on the same side of justice, it was against an act of terrorism. In the end, it proved to be for different motives and both sides were acting independently. So no, I don't consider that collaborative. Especially not when Lelouch effectively took the hostages hostage to guarantee his own escape.

And CG has changed. You can't deny that. What has changed?

We'll start with what you brought up: Lelouch and Suzaku. Before, Lelouch was an ends justify the means type of person. Suzaku was a type of person that valued the means to an end. Both were very resolute in their pursuit of a goal and valued friendship but were inevitably torn apart by the conflict in their paths. Until the start of R2, both characters really played into those roles and neither were cliche. Both had their history and both had their justification.

Beginning with R2, Lelouch started to care more about the means that he previously compromised in his pursuit of his goals. Suzaku compromised his previous dedication to "doing things the right way" in favor of his goals. Suzaku, who wasn't a traditional villain at all in the first season became the model for a despicable villain in R2. Lelouch, who wasn't a traditional hero at all in the first season became the model for a soft, caring and loving protagonist.

Lelouch's dual existence and identities were much more pronounced before and the character and plot dynamics that resulted from that were what defined the first season. Lelouch's life and his character was split between a normal student and the leader of a rebellion that used methods that were far from righteous. He was an anti-hero in every sense of the word. He pursued the truth behind a personal vendetta and a world that he thought Nunnally wanted and needed. Nothing else mattered. Friends, lovers, blood and innocence didn't matter.

Now, Lelouch and Zero are pretty much a singular entity painted with a very traditional (and cliche) hero role. He doesn't go to school anymore at all. He doesn't care. The battle isn't a selfish rebellion against leaders and governors that weren't necessarily bad people (Euphemia, Cornellia) anymore. Now, it's a united resistance against Charles and the image of evil that has been given to a character that was previously a rather unknown entity. Now, it isn't about a single man's vengeance, hatred, or delusional views on life. It's about a global urge for freedom from oppression and a leader that's fighting for lost friends, love, and the world. He's very much a traditional hero now... at least more so than before.

And really, more of an anti-hero now than before? How so? Because he commanded an attack on a research facility filled with children bred to be murderers and assassins with god-like weapons given to them in a fashion that defies basic human rights? These people weren't innocent by any measure. Rolo was a member of the cult and look at how he turned out. Look how many people he has killed in cold blood because of his geass. Children or not, it was a research facility made to produce weapons, assassins, and murderers. Innocent?

Lets go back to innocent... people like Shirley's father and the entire town that Lelouch effectively massacred by creating that landslide. How about Euphemia? How about murdering a ship full of demoralized Japanese liberation soldiers that had already surrendered?

I could go on about how things have changed to abide by much more conventional standards but I think you get the picture.

R2's pace has actually been okay for the most part. A span of 2 episodes that had break-neck pacing does not make a whole series poorly paced. R2 has suffered because of inconsistencies within the writing, poor justification behind major changes, and just general confusion and lack of focus and vision.
removed-userJul 28, 2008 9:40 PM
Jul 28, 2008 8:17 PM

Jun 2007

long wall of text that i wrote due to boredom
also, does c.c not being a geass giver anymore mean she can get geassed?

TsundereRicJul 28, 2008 8:21 PM
Jul 28, 2008 8:57 PM
May 2008
dumbasatri said:
co_flame said:
LOL Tamaki is the internal cleaning supporter

yeah, i saw that and laughed.

Might as make that three. Tamaki always seems to make me laugh sometimes. XD
Jul 28, 2008 9:02 PM

Mar 2008
Brian333 said:
Nayrael said:
@Brian333:

bleh, I'm quite hesitant to respond to an account that has 1 post (this one), has no anime entries, and was made this month but it seems like a serious post so whatever.

Lelouch and Suzaku never truly fought together against the Japanese Liberation Front (I assume this is what you're referring to). In the one case that they were on the same side of justice, it was against an act of terrorism. In the end, it proved to be for different motives and both sides were acting independently. So no, I don't consider that collaborative. Especially not when Lelouch effectively took the hostages hostage to guarantee his own escape.

And CG has changed. You can't deny that. What has changed?

We'll start with what you brought up: Lelouch and Suzaku. Before, Lelouch was an ends justify the means type of person. Suzaku was a type of person that valued the means to an end. Both were very resolute in their pursuit of a goal and valued friendship but were inevitably torn apart by the conflict in their paths. Until the start of R2, both characters really played into those roles and neither were cliche. Both had their history and both had their justification.

Beginning with R2, Lelouch started to care more about the means that he previously compromised in his pursuit of his goals. Suzaku compromised his previous dedication to "doing things the right way" in favor of his goals. Suzaku, who wasn't a traditional villain at all in the first season became the model for a despicable villain in R2. Lelouch, who wasn't a traditional hero at all in the first season became the model for a soft, caring and loving protagonist.

Lelouch's dual existence and identities were much more pronounced before and the character and plot dynamics that resulted from that were what defined the first season. Lelouch's life and his character was split between a normal student and the leader of a rebellion that used methods that were far from righteous. He was an anti-hero in every sense of the word. He pursued the truth behind a personal vendetta and a world that he thought Nunnally wanted and needed. Nothing else mattered. Friends, lovers, blood and innocence didn't matter.

Now, Lelouch and Zero are pretty much a singular entity painted with a very traditional (and cliche) hero role. He doesn't go to school anymore at all. He doesn't care. The battle isn't a selfish rebellion against leaders and governors that weren't necessarily bad people (Euphemia, Cornellia) anymore. Now, it's a united resistance against Charles and the image of evil that has been given to a character that was previously a rather unknown entity. Now, it isn't about a single man's vengeance, hatred, or delusional views on life. It's about a global urge for freedom from oppression and a leader that's fighting for lost friends, love, and the world. He's very much a traditional hero now... at least more so than before.

And really, more of an anti-hero now than before? How so? Because he commanded an attack on a research facility filled with children bread to be murderers and assassins with god-like weapons given to them in a fashion that defies basic human rights? These people weren't innocent by any measure. Rolo was a member of the cult and look at how he turned out. Look how many people he has killed in cold blood because of his geass. Children or not, it was a research facility made to produce weapons, assassins, and murderers. Innocent?

Lets go back to innocent... people like Shirley's father and the entire town that Lelouch effectively massacred by creating that landslide. How about Euphemia? How about murdering a ship full of demoralized Japanese liberation soldiers that had already surrendered?

I could go on about how things have changed to abide by much more conventional standards but I think you get the picture.

R2's pace has actually been okay for the most part. A span of 2 episodes that had break-neck pacing does not make a whole series poorly paced. R2 has suffered because of inconsistencies within the writing, poor justification behind major changes, and just general confusion and lack of focus and vision.

Keep in mind, that ideas and mindsets do change over time. I still see what you mean though, good point.
Jul 28, 2008 9:12 PM
Jun 2008
so i just watched the last 3 episodes in a row...
i dont really know what to say, like, how many times is lelouch gonna have to kill his pops??
C.C. is making it harder for the Karen ending to unlock.
Karen is still awesome, especially in her prisoner outfit.
"I'll never be mean to you" ... later that day ... "SHUT UP" *smashes plate* ... ????
Lelouch still looks pathetic when he begs.
Orange's phone call should be interesting.
Suzaka thinks Lelouch killed Shirley, hopefully Karen thought he was full of shit when he said that to her.
A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
Karen come back to us pleeeeeeeeeeeease :( :( D':
i miss you
oh, and the quote above me says "children bread", is that a new flavour?
holy_mosesJul 28, 2008 9:16 PM
Jul 28, 2008 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
yea, that was an obvious misspelling of the word bred. I should go back and fix that.
Jul 28, 2008 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
Karen beating up Suzaku made my day all that much better =P

At this point, i'm wondering if C.C. will still have a big role to play, she is more or less Lelouch's small innocent support at this point... but obviously, something is going to change.
Jul 28, 2008 10:01 PM

May 2008
Richard_Omega said:

also, does c.c not being a geass giver anymore mean she can get geassed?

I believe that is possible but then again if i remember correctly he talked to her without his contact and nothing happened but he didn't give any commands so i guess we'll have to wait
Jul 28, 2008 11:26 PM

Mar 2007
Scud said:
C.C should stay like this.

Moe C.C. is the best thing ever since...

God i was trying to find the mini game that had some Pizza Hut guy do a taste test on th e different dipping sauces for the hot dog crusts. He tried everything from stone mustard to mayo to ketchup even fresh ground wasabi ground right of the plant it was pretty comical.

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jul 28, 2008 11:40 PM

Mar 2008
vindemon64 said:
YES!!!

An ending within sight. (I hope anyways).

And who knows...maybe after all of the shit they've been through, maybe...just maybe, there will be some kind of mutual understanding between Suzaku and Lelouch.

*hears crickets in the background*

Okay, okay, so it may sound a little far'fetched. Who knows though.
Well I do think that episode 17 will be a major step toward reconciliation between them. They won't leave there with things being completely alright, but long as Suzaku doesn't try to kill Lelouch it will be a building block. The important thing will be Suzaku getting the truth about Euphy and I'm sure Shirley will come up as well. They should go into the fight on opposite sides, but do think there is a chance for things to change after that.

Have to say that is a sad assault against the name of pizza. Just creepy stuff.
Jul 28, 2008 11:41 PM

Jan 2008
As much as i love slave C.C. i think i want the cool, competent one back...hopefully she remembers things. But otherwise a very good episode. I'm wondering how and when kallen will get back to the rest of the team, and what magical device Nina has planned for Suzaku to use. I'm sure once this war gets going, people will start trading sides up the wazoo and shit will just be coming from left and right non stop. Cant wait for it.

Jul 28, 2008 11:44 PM

Jan 2008
Kallen beat up Sukazu! Whoo! That was awsomeeee :)
Jul 28, 2008 11:49 PM

Mar 2008
I would say kallen and lelouch meet up in the next 2 or 3 episodes....leaning towards 3 or more.
Jul 29, 2008 1:04 AM

Mar 2008
kawaiimisato said:
As much as i love slave C.C. i think i want the cool, competent one back...hopefully she remembers things. But otherwise a very good episode. I'm wondering how and when kallen will get back to the rest of the team, and what magical device Nina has planned for Suzaku to use. I'm sure once this war gets going, people will start trading sides up the wazoo and shit will just be coming from left and right non stop. Cant wait for it.

I'm kind of mixed on the C.C. situation. On one hand I really want the old one back. She was just such a great character with a personality I liked a lot. But still this is a second chance for her to live a better life. Some education and we would end up with the person she could have become without geass and being tricked by that nun. To be honest I do expect her to come back. Memories in this series have a habit of returning.

I think Kallen should escape within the next couple episodes. They are likely blackmailing Guilford and that could be connected to freeing Kallen. Sayoko and Rolo are on the move and they might be making a move to free her. Though I think Lelouch would want to keep that lunatic (Rolo) far away from somewhere Nunnally might be.

Nina has pretty much strapped a nuke onto Lancelot. That massive weapon she was testing in 15 is now ready to be fired. Twisted monster probably wants to kill Zero with it and plenty of 11s as well if possible. Maybe even wants Suzaku to be killed in the blast since he was far closer to Euphy than she was and stopped her assassination attempt against Zero around episode 9. Weapons are made to be used and I'm curious how that thing will get fired. Since no way Suzaku would willingly use such a monstrous weapon that could kill many civilians.

I'm looking forward to the coming episodes thats for sure.
Jul 29, 2008 2:48 AM

May 2008
I kinda expect C.C's memories coming back to her at some point too. But let's watch at a poor village girl for a change...she still likes pizza! =3

I never expected Lulu would ask Suzaku for help and revealing himself to him. And I never expected Suzaku would agree either...damn,that's some twisted plot

Kallen beating Suzaku to a pancake = most epic thing ever. I even expected '10 points!' signs to appear every time she hits him. Those are the scenes I live for XD
Jul 29, 2008 5:40 AM

Jul 2008
Well, you all are arguing that this story is getting more cliche yet why do we all still see the episodes every week then. honestly, we still watch it because the overall story and plot along with the weekly cliffhangers has us hooked so i say lets just sit tight and watch everything unravel. and then we can contemplate if it was good or not...

Some watch it with hopes that it will become like the R1.
Some watch it because they are bored or don't have anything better to do.
Some watch it because they like it.

I am talking about episode 20 where Zero and Suzaku fought against Sawasaki in Kyushu. You can say that Zero had reasons to do that, but reason for making this episode is clear: they wanted to make an episode where Suzaku and L.L. fight together against a common enemy.
There are more episodes that are centered on friendship and rivality of L.L. and Suzaku. Since ep. 5 it was obvious what this series is about: two paths to change the world and how their friendship is wounded by thiese conflicting paths.

Suzaku, who wasn't a traditional villain at all in the first season became the model for a despicable villain in R2.

There were hints of that happening in ep 23 and at the end of ep 25 it was obvious that he wasn't Suzaku he was before Euphemia's death. In other words, he turned like that during R1.
During most part of R2 he stayed like that. But it seems that Zero's appearance made him think about his methods as he remembered that he does not want to become what L.L. has become. In last two episodes, he started caring about Nunnaly again and he even let Karen beat some sense into him. The next episode will show if he is still villanous Suzaku or if he became heroic Suzaku again.
To make a long story short, in last few episodes Suzaku started thinking like his oldest self and it shows that he might become a good guy in evil faction again.

Lelouch, who wasn't a traditional hero at all in the first season became the model for a soft, caring and loving protagonist.

R2 episode 4: "I will use you until you dry up and throw you away like a ragged cloth" *villanous smile* [This can't be called soft and caring]

Kidnapping Tianzi was also an act of betrayal. Making China rebel and turning Xinge to his side was a plan he came up at last moment. He wanted to use the poor child for his own gains.

He also felt no remorse or hestitation when he gave orders to slaughter the Order. Innocents were killed, children were slaughtered and he didn't care at all.

And his warm conversation with Cornellia which was filled with "I am sorry for what happened to Euphemia.", sad faces, inner tears... no, wait.

He doesn't go to school anymore at all.

No, he just ran all way from China to Japan to return to school. He was just hunted by every girl in his school. He was a school botanist for few moments.
Like in R1, there are few episodes centered on him as a school boy.

The battle isn't a selfish rebellion against leaders and governors that weren't necessarily bad people (Euphemia, Cornellia) anymore.

He betrayed Xingke and Eunuchs by kidnapping Tienzi. He changed the plan when he saw that the newer is more profitable, but the fact remains: his plan was to destroy both the eunuchs and Xingke, both of whom helped him (tough one betrayed him later, but the other trusted him).

Now, it's a united resistance against Charles and the image of evil that has been given to a character that was previously a rather unknown entity.

Charles was a villain since the very beginning. He even laughed when his own daughter was killed.

And don't tell me you tought that L.L. would beat Britannia with Japanesse forces? To beat a nation that controls half of the world, you need manpower. And his Japanesse manpower would fall after he liberated Japan and the Black Knights woudn't survive the next invasion which would probably be lead by Schneizel or Charles, both smarter then L.L. You need the support and manpower of the rest of the world if you want a small chance to beat Britannia.
He realised that during R1 when he sent C.C. to negotiate with Chinesse Federation and when he broadcasted events in Japan in order to gain prestige which shall show the world that he is capable of fighting Britannia and that the rest of the World can put themeselves into his hands. After liberating China, he gained enough prestige to become the military leader of UN... and now he has all the manpower of those nations at his disposal.

And really, more of an anti-hero now than before? How so? Because he commanded an attack on a research facility filled with children bred to be murderers and assassins with god-like weapons given to them in a fashion that defies basic human rights? These people weren't innocent by any measure. Rolo was a member of the cult and look at how he turned out. Look how many people he has killed in cold blood because of his geass. Children or not, it was a research facility made to produce weapons, assassins, and murderers. Innocent?

Thats a machiavelistic way of thinking (goal justifies the means). A good hero would never order such a thing or he would at least feel saddened by that.
Taking it over is also a nicer option.
It also ain't just a research facility that created murderers. It is a nation in its own right (researchers don't need a city). Those people were born to be geass users or reaserchers and most of their children will not get a geass. And all those people had their lovers, friends and sisters like nunnaly. Dreams as well.
But he did not take it over. He slaughtered it without any kind of mercy As you mentioned in a former topic, it was all for Shirley. He murdrered them all for Shirley. He murdered them all for vengeance.

Lets go back to innocent... people like Shirley's father and the entire town that Lelouch effectively massacred by creating that landslide.

The fact that Brittish civilians were either uninterested or found Zero's actions cool shows that most civilians didn't die. The fact that Britannia didn't use that to fight their "Allies of Justice" title shows thatmot civilians didn't die.
Civilians were evacuated before the battle and most of those who were there during the landslide where those who are in military.

And killing Euphemia was an unplaned accident. Shooting her was a sign of mercy as she would go insane for what she has done.

emperor charuru seems to be toying with zero... so... gayneizel is also against charles? awesome, we might have zero and his brother against charles.

Or we might have Charles Vs. L.L. Vs. Schneizel. Schneizel might use the situation to take over the Brittish throne from his father (he does not know that Charles is immortal). I think that was mentioned in CG: the strongest one gets the throne.

At this point, i'm wondering if C.C. will still have a big role to play

We still don't know what is her connection with Empress Marianne.

Jul 29, 2008 6:48 AM

Jul 2008
i hated that episode how dare lulu smack my C.C.
>=(
Jul 29, 2008 10:45 AM

May 2008
Nayrael said:

Some watch it with hopes that it will become like the R1.
Some watch it because they are bored or don't have anything better to do.
Some watch it because they like it.

Still we watch it for various reasons proving my point further. that is why we should just hang back and not have pointless arguments amongst ourselves, instead we should argue wit sunrise or the channel which airs it to release episodes faster. OR discuss whats goin on instead of debating opinionated topics and stuff... such as Lelouch being a Hero or Villain or Suzaku being a Hero or Villain.
Izzy2008Jul 29, 2008 10:50 AM
Jul 29, 2008 11:26 AM

Jul 2007
Episode is EPIC...because of Karen beating up Suzaku!!!
Jul 29, 2008 12:49 PM
Jun 2008
Ulquiorra_4th said:
i hated that episode how dare lulu smack my C.C.
>=(

Lmao. Don't worry, he still ended up wrapping a bandage over her cute finger.
Jul 29, 2008 1:47 PM
Jun 2007
All Hail Britannia!!!

Long Live Japan!!!

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!!!

oh shit, wrong show.
Jul 30, 2008 12:30 AM
Jul 2018
Very long post in response to Nayrael.

Jul 30, 2008 4:47 AM

Apr 2008
Ok, so that was incredible. That was something that was (for me) full of information.

If my supposition is right, then I am a genius and thou shall bow to me!
Jul 30, 2008 12:32 PM

Jun 2007
Kallen should be a boxer...she'd win a world title in no time!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jul 30, 2008 2:32 PM

Jul 2007
Froscik said:
Ok, so that was incredible. That was something that was (for me) full of information.

If my supposition is right, then I am a genius and thou shall bow to me!

I think thats deep. But i just hope Anya is not the reincarnation of Marianne, that would be just too f*cked up. But like you, im sure that Anya has a deep connection with Marianne. She probably knows who killed Marianne maybe. And i like the hypothesis that Anya is Lulu lil sister. I can totally imagine it!
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.