Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2008 10:00 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What's Sylvana and the other ship doing, it's taking them so long to come and help...
Dec 22, 2011 7:15 AM

May 2010
Oh my, I got a bad feeling for Luciola here.
Jan 16, 2012 6:23 PM

Aug 2010
What the fuck did they actually do to Dio?

Either way, I'm glad he won. I just want him to go back to normal AND be a Maestro. Would be cool
Mar 3, 2012 7:13 PM

Jul 2010
:( LUCIOLA! REVOLT!

Pretty intense episode.. I hate seeing Al like that :/

5/5
Apr 3, 2012 1:16 AM

Apr 2011
Lavie front is broken, she feels useless and down w/o Claus.

Delphine is a bitch, but I like her very much. Regarding Dio being the new Maestro, how does this work? She needs to retire at which age (or die)?
Feb 14, 2013 5:03 AM

Jan 2012
I want to see Delphine dead so much, I can barely wait. Anyway, pretty good episode.

Dec 7, 2013 5:22 PM

May 2012
OW SHIT! This really doesn't look good and damn Dio has lost it completely, he really is brainwashed and well it doesn't look good at all!
Feb 1, 2014 4:13 AM

Aug 2013
I have to say, Delphine is one heck of a sadist/villain. I find her strangely attractive too. Must be my M side lmao.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 14, 2016 4:22 AM

Dec 2012
This is just getting more and more bizarre. The expression on Dio's face after the ritual was haunting and gave this sensation of dementia. Last Exile's design reminded me of Kino's Journey, but this felt like a scenario that could have been right out of it.
Feb 5, 2016 12:04 PM

Aug 2012
I'm sad over how disappointing this anime turned out to be. This episode was an abomination
May 4, 2016 5:02 PM

Jun 2015
Dio completely losing his mind was bound to happen. We saw very obvious hits over these last few episodes.

I feel really sad for Alex Row, how his stubbornness was broken down by Delphine so completely.

Overall, I have to say this was a really good episode but not one of Exile's finest.
Oct 29, 2016 2:42 PM
Sep 2009
So how did Sophia end up on another ship? If she got picked up then how did they manage to lose Silvana from sight?

Who is Al and why can she can control the Exile?

In all honesty this anime has way too many lose ends. So many episodes and barely anything important and knowledgeable actually happened until like now.
Jan 18, 2017 3:22 PM
Aug 2014
She fled the Silvana while Delphine was there, they showed the red vanship leaving.

Al being the last exile has also been mentioned/hinted at numerous times already.

I'd still like to believe wasn't completely outplayed, but I'm starting to think he was. The guild itself looks like some messed up cult.
May 19, 2017 1:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Delphine continues with her sadist routine and is slowly but surely messing everyone around her up (still sexy as heck though).

It's pretty clear that Al is the last descendant of the Exile and key to controlling the vessel. The Guild must own many of the technologies that descend from it which gives them their technical superiority that they use to devastating effect.

Matters should come to a head when the Guild goes after Sophia.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 23, 2017 1:08 AM

Jun 2013
Well, at this point I'm just here to see how crazy things can get. Delphine is still yet to gain any depth, beyond "sadist and hedonist cult leader with incest subtext". She also said that the kids participating in the tournament were the next generation - but how can they be if they kill each other? Does this mean she can just "make more" of them?

Farabeuf said:
It's pretty clear that Al is the last descendant of the Exile and key to controlling the vessel. The Guild must own many of the technologies that descend from it which gives them their technical superiority that they use to devastating effect.

Great summary. Credit where it's due, the show uses its limited time for world building rather well.
LeeTailorJun 23, 2017 5:16 AM
May 25, 2021 12:42 PM

Jun 2016
A mind broken Dio is forced to participate in an arena fight. Alex is bound with thorns as Delphine tries to get the Mysterion from him.

Dio has quite the menacing look to him now. I want old Dio back.

Claus is in a precarious position, watching those close to him suffer without having the power to do anything about it.

Lavie was able to get her thoughts out and will feel better about it. I hope the alliance fleet makes it there in time and in one piece...

Nov 17, 2022 9:56 AM

Aug 2019
The Exile is absolutely terrifying. I don't like the tentacle-eyes >w<

Also Lucciola sucks. They were by Dios' side this whole time, and for them to betray him like this?

Closing in on the end of the series now. Not seeing many ways Claus can make it out of this.
Nov 17, 2022 9:57 AM

Aug 2019
And yeah what the heck is the Sylvana doing?
Feb 14, 2023 4:08 PM
Jul 2021
The early part of this episode gave such a pedo vibe between Delphine and Dio, yikes!

Then Dio taking he's rightful place, like some sort of demi god or something like that. But hot damn, what did they do to Dio? It's like he dissociated, and I think that's exactly what he did! I should know, I am a C.S.E survivor and I dissociated several times during those horrible days, and that's the way I and my friends acted while we were "somewhere" else.

Poor Dio. I hope he comes back.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sep 21, 2023 6:30 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Wow Claude pretty pathetic in the last several episode he just stood there do nothing when something happens, shouting a name then do nothing repeat it again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Jul 12, 2008

104 by Stormy_77 »»
Jan 19, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 23 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jul 11, 2008

37 by Stormy_77 »»
Jan 19, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 19 Discussion

19 by MagicPolly »»
Jan 16, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 16 Discussion

18 by Stormy_77 »»
Jan 15, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 14 Discussion

29 by Stormy_77 »»
Jan 14, 6:43 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.