Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2011 10:24 AM

Aug 2011
Kamui-Yui said:
Code Geass - "Overrated, bad pacing, overall unoriginal and clichéd"
^ WTF?! are you f**kin crazy?
no tell me, are you insane or somethin ?_? I am, but just a lil
still, I'd never miss something EPIC when i see one, and you, dear sir, have just missed the anime of your life. now you can either go watch shitty half-assed hentai while you're at it OR pick this up and experience Pure Awesomeness for christ's sake xD

May I counter this argument? I will, anyways...
You are telling me that Code Geass is original?! I can just... oh, wait. You didn't watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes... Do it. You'll ralize what the true meaning of rip-off is.
Awesomness as in both seasons having a shit and completely random ending? Yeah, I'll think about it. Oh, wait. I already did. And dropped it again after 6 episodes.
Oct 11, 2011 4:53 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those two kinda made a good couple.
Oct 30, 2011 2:23 PM

Dec 2008
It was an alright series, I enjoyed watching it.
Jan 15, 2012 12:01 AM

Jun 2008
What the hell does that very first post have to do with anything.....?

I loved the Chiharu of this episode, too bad it had to end so soon.
Jan 23, 2012 3:32 PM

Apr 2008
I cannot say it struck me as a romance show as I don't feel it had the closure that I was hoping for. Still a good show and a 7/10 from me.
Sadly there are to few show similar to this genre mash-up
Oct 5, 2012 6:52 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, this finale episode bumped my score from 5 ---> 6.

Chiharu Reichia is definitely one of my favorite characters in the series despite her one time debut.

Great body
Great personality
Great style

The interactions between her and Kyoichi were pretty fun to watch especially in the nature and out doors. It was pretty refreshing to watch and was relaxing.

That refreshing feeling and execution of this finale was worth the watch. 6/10.
Nov 29, 2012 12:56 PM

Nov 2012
Happy ending?...
Jan 23, 2014 2:04 PM

Jan 2014
so i guess the series ended on a happy ending...I'm just a bit disappointed at chiharu at the past episode where she 2 timed him, but she did realize she was wrong..and she did say this time she'll be the one waiting for him...

ah guys..can anybody make it clear weather chiharu did sex with the guy she went to see with, while kyoichi was away or not? i'm a bit curious the info on the anime wasn't
clear enough... :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 5, 2014 1:17 PM

May 2012
Pretty bland ending and rather meh anime in general, the only good part was last episode Tchaikovsky Overture 1812!
Nov 23, 2014 9:44 PM

Jul 2012
What a disappointment from episode 12 which was the only decent episode in this series.

There were some good stories, and then the rest was just bland.
May 25, 2015 9:47 AM

Aug 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
so i guess the series ended on a happy ending...I'm just a bit disappointed at chiharu at the past episode where she 2 timed him, but she did realize she was wrong..and she did say this time she'll be the one waiting for him...

ah guys..can anybody make it clear weather chiharu did sex with the guy she went to see with, while kyoichi was away or not? i'm a bit curious the info on the anime wasn't

Chiharu did say that nothing happened, so all we can do is take her word for that. And it sounded like she was saying the truth.

Either way, Chiharu to this day is my most hated anime character ever. She is just horrible. From cheating, to the way that she acted after cheating like if she did nothing wrong.

I mean, gosh, the male MC and her had known each other their whole lives and she decided to throw it all away, just because the male MC wasnt around her for a couple of days.

What ticked me off the most is that she had just met that rich guy for a couple of days. And not only that, Chiharu was the one who called the rich guy on the phone even after knowing he had a gf. And then she went to kiss him. So she initiated everything.

If Chiharu was not happy with her relationship with the male MC, she should have just broken up with him. But she decided to have a one time thing instead.

If there is one thing I hated about the anime is how they tried to justify Chiharu's cheating. You know, with the whole loneliness stuff.... I mean, you can say all the loneliness thing you want... SHE CHEATED... SHE INITIATED THE CHEATING!!! The male MC invited her to go to the beach with him and she got angry and said no. So the male MC wasnt neglecting her.

If the two of them weren't childhood friends and didnt have that history.... I dont think I would have cared that much. Its that history, thats what hurts the most.

Also, one of the thing I hated about the anime was how after episode 7 (the cheating episode), there was no drama between the male MC and Chiharu. Heck, they didnt even talk to each other nor interact until episode 12. I really wanted to see some drama. But it was all too passive.

This anime, everytime I watch it, it leaves a scar in my heart.
oooo3333May 25, 2015 10:40 AM
Sep 2, 2015 3:40 AM

Dec 2014
Ahhh, noo... Why the heck did mc let blonde Chiharu go? :'(
Sh*t.
May 18, 2016 7:30 AM
May 2016
This anime needs to be reworked :D and find better people to do the story pls....
This anime just gave me scar in my heart.
So pls REWORK this anime :(
Mar 6, 2017 12:04 PM

Apr 2009
Takai said:
What the hell does that very first post have to do with anything.....?

Hahahaha! That Code Geass post. lol

Well, this last episode is SO out of place.

7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2017 9:04 AM
Apr 2016
ooo333 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Chiharu did say that nothing happened, so all we can do is take her word for that. And it sounded like she was saying the truth.

Either way, Chiharu to this day is my most hated anime character ever. She is just horrible. From cheating, to the way that she acted after cheating like if she did nothing wrong.

I mean, gosh, the male MC and her had known each other their whole lives and she decided to throw it all away, just because the male MC wasnt around her for a couple of days.

What ticked me off the most is that she had just met that rich guy for a couple of days. And not only that, Chiharu was the one who called the rich guy on the phone even after knowing he had a gf. And then she went to kiss him. So she initiated everything.

If Chiharu was not happy with her relationship with the male MC, she should have just broken up with him. But she decided to have a one time thing instead.

If there is one thing I hated about the anime is how they tried to justify Chiharu's cheating. You know, with the whole loneliness stuff.... I mean, you can say all the loneliness thing you want... SHE CHEATED... SHE INITIATED THE CHEATING!!! The male MC invited her to go to the beach with him and she got angry and said no. So the male MC wasnt neglecting her.

If the two of them weren't childhood friends and didnt have that history.... I dont think I would have cared that much. Its that history, thats what hurts the most.

Also, one of the thing I hated about the anime was how after episode 7 (the cheating episode), there was no drama between the male MC and Chiharu. Heck, they didnt even talk to each other nor interact until episode 12. I really wanted to see some drama. But it was all too passive.

Bro I used to hate chiharu when I first saw the anime in 2004
but recently I saw the anime and read manga
manga was good and regarding the anime it wasn't done well

Now regarding chiharu cheating bro
I don't blame chiharu for cheating or should we even consider it as cheating or not ?
Bro There relationship was totally vague
I was like are they even dating
because they didn't confess there feelings
to each other
I'm fact Chiharu asked kyoichi
"does he like anyone ?"
kyoichi replied "he doesn't"

then in the same episode kyoichi friend asked him
Does he like chiharu yeti ?
kyoichi replies
he cares her as a friend

in fact Chiharu started the relationship by holding hands in the ending of the first episode

kyoichi failed to communicate in the relationship and he realized this in episode 13 of the anime when he met the blonde chiharu

now in episode 5 chiharu didn't go to the beach as she wanted to train for the camp
and she wanted kyoichi to support her
as kyoichi wasn't there she was depressed in episode 7 and that's why she sprained her ankle and didn't able to do the camp properly
after that injury she got even more depressed and then osagaki kun came her confort her.When osagaki asked him about her bf and being out with him will make her bf mad She told osagaki
that she didn't have have bf and if she had so he wouldn't be mad

now here we came to know that she was confused and struggling to identify her relationship with kyoichi
she was also trying to confirm her relationship with kyoichi at the moment

she called kyoichi on phone to tell him that
"she is falling in love with someone else
will he be mad at him"

but  kyoichi couldn't able to hear her due fireworks

and later she meet the college guy gives him the good bye kiss (I don't know why I hate this part bro)

but I feel like both were at the fault in there relationship

she realized the mistake
and at the end of the manga they both properly communicate and rencoile there relationship

bro read the manga everything will be clear and you won't hate chiharu that much then :-D

AsT5May 11, 2020 7:40 AM
Oct 16, 2017 9:08 AM
Apr 2016
jose21 said:
Happy ending?...
the ending satisfying I'll say as kyoichi finds out that his lack in communicating with chiharu damaged there relationship and I also blame chiharu for that too
but everything end well and now they rencoile
Oct 16, 2017 9:09 AM
Apr 2016
foreveralone12 said:
This anime needs to be reworked :D and find better people to do the story pls....
This anime just gave me scar in my heart.
So pls REWORK this anime :(

they missed so much from the manga
they need to remake this anime
its a great manga to read
Oct 16, 2017 9:11 AM
Apr 2016
DeadZeroSource said:

nope she didn't have sex with him
we could have got an intimate moment if that guys girlfriend didn't called him on his cell
Oct 16, 2017 9:12 AM
Apr 2016
RafaelDeJongh said:
Pretty bland ending and rather meh anime in general, the only good part was last episode Tchaikovsky Overture 1812!

the ending satisfying I'll say as kyoichi finds out that his lack in communicating with chiharu damaged there relationship and I also blame chiharu for that too
but everything end well and now they rencoile
Dec 10, 2018 2:44 PM

Nov 2016
This was better than I had expected. Sure, some episodes were pretty forgetable, but overall I liked the realistic touch and some the themes this show presented, even tho weren't really refined.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 15, 2019 9:23 AM
Jan 2019
I agree.
it hurt to watch the betrayal..and the cruel act if innocence.

Anyone can send link to manga
addictoJan 16, 2019 6:47 AM
Jun 26, 2019 3:47 PM
May 2018
I would then another post about the relationship episode 13.kyoichi was thinking unrealised that he still loved chiharu, and he was remembering the quotes from his friends. Does he need a reason why he likes chiharu?(no) kyoichi was still kind of young he had feelings for chiharu but was he being honest with himself like that one girl who wanted to quit singing? Like one of his guy friend said there's no point in being depressed things happen for a reason. That might be true but chiharu said that she would wait for him. So she still had feelings for kyoichi, and I think he realized he still loved her even if she cheated on him. I haven't read the Mac not yet though cuz it looked kind of weird. I don't know if they need to remake the anime cuz the anime is good as is, they don't need to we make it. not like they're doing with fruit baskets or card capter sakura or Sailor Moon.
Aug 7, 2020 6:50 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, this last bitch was pretty damn hot, the scene when she takes off her clothes to swim was one of the best ecchi scenes in the whole show along with episode 5 (beach episode) pretty much.

Overall the show was pretty decent, liked the story focusing on several characters, rather than one male MC surrounder by girls like we have a ton of nowdays.

Glad I finally watched this forgotten anime.

(also, why is the first post someone arguing about Code Geass and responding to a post that is not even in this thread while the second post is the one with the spoiler message and all? lol)
Aug 29, 2020 3:34 PM

Jul 2016
Our boy cucked in the end, whats he gonna do next time she cheats?
She did even apologise, she aint sorry, her only regret was she got caught and had light shone upon her
He even managed to justify her feelings in the end
This anime was shit
Apr 11, 2021 5:58 AM

Aug 2014
Boys Be was powerful, BUT ONLY the Kyoichi and Chiharu situation, which sadly, was only like 5 episodes of this 13 episodes anime. The other episodes that dealt with the other characters were ok-but-forgettable.  

Shame we never got a proper resolution to their situation or more episodes.  And shame we never got any drama between Kyoichi and Chiharu after episode 7 when Kyoichi caught her all-dressed-up with her hair-down kissing that guy. It was as if both Kyoichi and Chiharu moved on with their lives, which was disappointing for me as a viewer.

I was really craving some Kyoichi-Chihary drama after that episode 7, but sadly, that drama never happened. 
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 12:31 AM
Jan 28, 2022 1:00 AM

Mar 2019
Loved the first 6 as it represents ups, downs and what could be Vs what is. Great and a breath of fresh air.
Then EP 7 and after, anything would be better than no form of acknowledgment of what happened by a single character at any point in the show outside of the MCs internal anguish. As a viewer this is a complete no go to see all the pain but no plus side....unless you accept that MC just gets over it and goes on with the unrepentant ChiHoe. I have noticed it a thing in anime where the general writing ignores the fact of these betrayals taking place and we see no attempt to resolve, rebuke or walk away.

P.S. Ponytail dude essentially got dumped because cute chick thought he must go out with glasses instead 🤣👍

Baseball couple was my only saving grace here, *edit* especially after he got used as a distraction for the Idol to find her real man. Wtf haha. They really managed to ruin a few aspects of these short stories.
Vanilla
Sep 19, 2022 5:19 AM

Dec 2014
didn't expected that Opening song..and a bit info on the original song itself.
Now if only this anime was not centered exclusively on one MC as a final episode.
Original - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh0ogpbYxoA&ab_channel=KozoMurashita-Topic
OP - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUAecCMVblI&ab_channel=AnimeSongOfficialYoutubeChannel
BeguniSep 19, 2022 5:23 AM

Feb 24, 2023 5:18 AM
Jun 2020
Joey_Cates said:
I would then another post about the relationship episode 13.kyoichi was thinking unrealised that he still loved chiharu, and he was remembering the quotes from his friends. Does he need a reason why he likes chiharu?(no) kyoichi was still kind of young he had feelings for chiharu but was he being honest with himself like that one girl who wanted to quit singing? Like one of his guy friend said there's no point in being depressed things happen for a reason. That might be true but chiharu said that she would wait for him. So she still had feelings for kyoichi, and I think he realized he still loved her even if she cheated on him. I haven't read the Mac not yet though cuz it looked kind of weird. I don't know if they need to remake the anime cuz the anime is good as is, they don't need to we make it. not like they're doing with fruit baskets or card capter sakura or Sailor Moon.

How can you believe the words " I'll wait for you" when she couldn't wait a few days. I hate ntr bullshit, it's unforgivable
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM
Apr 2023
I don't think they reconciled as a couple at the end. As friends, sure, but not as a couple. The whole theme of this episode was "an end" of something and the beginning of something new. Even the original title means something like "the path's end" or "end of a path"...the main song featured is about an unrequited first love.

She may be waiting...but Kyoichi has moved on.
May 9, 2023 12:16 AM

Oct 2010
if I remove kyoichi, then the anime is actually good, what a wimp
May 27, 2023 1:04 AM

Jul 2012
I wonder if he answer "yes" on second ask for kiss..
There could be a new route..

The writer put some "kami no itazura" on her name (Chiharu again)..

Too bad, it just ended like that..
And yeah.. What an interesting anime..

Sep 14, 2023 6:21 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to AsT5
ooo333 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Bro I used to hate chiharu when I first saw the anime in 2004
but recently I saw the anime and read manga
manga was good and regarding the anime it wasn't done well

Now regarding chiharu cheating bro
I don't blame chiharu for cheating or should we even consider it as cheating or not ?
Bro There relationship was totally vague
I was like are they even dating
because they didn't confess there feelings
to each other
I'm fact Chiharu asked kyoichi
"does he like anyone ?"
kyoichi replied "he doesn't"

then in the same episode kyoichi friend asked him
Does he like chiharu yeti ?
kyoichi replies
he cares her as a friend

in fact Chiharu started the relationship by holding hands in the ending of the first episode

kyoichi failed to communicate in the relationship and he realized this in episode 13 of the anime when he met the blonde chiharu

now in episode 5 chiharu didn't go to the beach as she wanted to train for the camp
and she wanted kyoichi to support her
as kyoichi wasn't there she was depressed in episode 7 and that's why she sprained her ankle and didn't able to do the camp properly
after that injury she got even more depressed and then osagaki kun came her confort her.When osagaki asked him about her bf and being out with him will make her bf mad She told osagaki
that she didn't have have bf and if she had so he wouldn't be mad

now here we came to know that she was confused and struggling to identify her relationship with kyoichi
she was also trying to confirm her relationship with kyoichi at the moment

she called kyoichi on phone to tell him that
"she is falling in love with someone else
will he be mad at him"

but  kyoichi couldn't able to hear her due fireworks

and later she meet the college guy gives him the good bye kiss (I don't know why I hate this part bro)

but I feel like both were at the fault in there relationship

she realized the mistake
and at the end of the manga they both properly communicate and rencoile there relationship

bro read the manga everything will be clear and you won't hate chiharu that much then :-D

@AsT5 Since the series is an anthology I was curious if you remember what chapter/volume their stuff was resolved I read most of it and second years and years ago lol.
Dec 12, 2023 9:43 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to sirwence
@AsT5 Since the series is an anthology I was curious if you remember what chapter/volume their stuff was resolved I read most of it and second years and years ago lol.
@sirwence Bumping this up again. Can anyone please tell me where in the manga this story is? Or even if it is in the first season or second season of the manga? I haven't been able to find it. The only thing I found was a reference to Shouko Sayama in Vol. 4 of the second season (Report 24), but she is kissing a guy named Kazuyoshi.
Feb 10, 10:43 AM

Jun 2020
This anime gives me headache and nothing else.And the problem is the story actually has potential but the storytelling ruins it . I didn’t even understand who daiting who love each other who confessed,when,where and Because of it I didn’t care about any of the couples the last ep was even worse I just cant anymore

4/10 there were som ep that was good .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 12 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 11, 2011

9 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 9, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 10 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 19, 2011

4 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 8, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 9 Discussion

7 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 7, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 8 Discussion

8 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 6, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 7 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 18, 2011

14 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 4, 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.