MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Episode 343 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Episode 343 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Bleach Episode 343 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

89 60.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 21.62%
3 out of 5: It was OK

19 12.84%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 4.05%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.35%
Voters: 148

10-11-11, 3:18 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I gotta say that the op is pretty good; it must be all the colors and effects going on.
Then we have the ed that lacks all of that.

Yuzu is so adorable.

10-11-11, 3:19 AM

I loved this episode! I cant wait for the next one! Im enjoying this arc so much in the manga I enjoy it as well in the anime, I loved the new opening and ending, Anyone notice how the new opening is like a "new" version of the first opening by orange range?

10-11-11, 3:25 AM

Opening was great. Episode was meh. Not that exciting, just a few laughs and such. And the ending was okay. Oh well, next one looks better. :p

10-11-11, 3:25 AM

New character models look nice. Anyone notice that Orihime's assets *cough* got bigger XD.

10-11-11, 3:35 AM

I have to say, I'm digging the new op. A lot. This episode was alright, but it made me sad D: Idk, leave it to me to be a softie but I'm still sad Ichigo lost his ability to see ghosts and stuff. If he only lost his powers, that I can deal with, but he can't see any ghosts or people from Soul Society D: It'll take me a while to move on. I miss Rukia too much and the fact that the keep showing her without actually SHOWING her to Ichigo bugs me. Baaah. If he can't see her no one should xD LOL
Over all this episode was alright. Nothing much happened, but it's understandable cause they're just situating the setting and back story now.

Tatsuki's hair made me rofl.
For some reason it reminded me of the butterfly Aizen hair LOL.

10-11-11, 3:43 AM

I'm loving this arc, OP and ED too..it feels like it's a whole new anime or like bleach is starting from zero all over again

Orihime has really powered up in these 17 months, damn.
Tatsuki has a delicious mullet.
Funny home life as usual.
Whoring himself out to clubs at school.
Orihime jumping out of windows.
Mysterious group of people who know about Ichigo to get the next arc moving......none of us saw that one coming.
Did I mention Orihime has powered up during the timeskip?

Oh, and that opening....Star Driver?
ha ha, charade you are

xSimplicity said:
I have to say, I'm digging the new op. A lot. This episode was alright, but it made me sad D: Idk, leave it to me to be a softie but I'm still sad Ichigo lost his ability to see ghosts and stuff. If he only lost his powers, that I can deal with, but he can't see any ghosts or people from Soul Society D: It'll take me a while to move on. I miss Rukia too much and the fact that the keep showing her without actually SHOWING her to Ichigo bugs me. Baaah. If he can't see her no one should xD LOL
Over all this episode was alright. Nothing much happened, but it's understandable cause they're just situating the setting and back story now.
Tatsuki's hair made me rofl.
For some reason it reminded me of the butterfly Aizen hair LOL.

Oh god her hair made me lol! It wasnt so.. It looked better in the manga xD.

10-11-11, 4:05 AM

Been so long since we've had school life in Bleach that it was kinda refreshing and nostalgic at the same time. Didn't expect Ichigo to be a rent-a-jock, but why not put all that training to use? LOL. Interesting new characters. Can't wait to learn more about them. I love Scandal and the new OP is fine, but I really enjoyed the new ED by Aimer.

10-11-11, 5:21 AM

Ginjo looks different in the anime compared to the manga, eh? Surprisingly, Riruka sounds less irritating from what I expected. o.0

Considering this is the first episode of a new arc altogether, it is goddamned boring when compared to episode 1. But the first few minutes made me feel sad for Ichigo, that he kinda lost a big part of himself.

In regards to the OP and ED, the OP by Scandal felt normal after the epic OP by Vivid.. BUT doesnt it seem like the producers of Bleach are going for soothing EPs? ;)
Modified by icegenie, 10-11-11, 6:27 AM
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif

10-11-11, 5:45 AM

bleach becoming awesome after 33 episode [after 310 airzen death]

RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED

10-11-11, 6:16 AM

It's like Bleach reset, I like these episodes more than most of the episodes in bleach. It also seems to me that they increased the budget loads after the filler arc, it looks very good at points.

I'm actually interested in Bleach again, fancy that.

10-11-11, 7:09 AM

I liked the opening where the first 30 seconds make you feel like youre watching a high school drama. Digging the new looks. Of course they didn't do anything radical, but at'least they changed something. Except Tatsuki's hair. She is what, second strongest in whatever martial arts she's into, and she has long hair.
Soul reapers can get away with long hairs, but not real life martial artists.

Yuzu was funny, Ichigo kicking ass was funny, Ichigo selling himself to the highest bidder was the biggest funny. Orhihime's bit was funny but too long.

New guys on the hood. Friends or foes? Only time will tell.
Wonder how Kubo Tite is going to explain them in to the lore, but he's made so many plotholes i don't think he would care. And neither do i frankly, since the main battles were epic and had a lot of budget.

And yes. Orihime's assets are bigger now. Had to GIS and compare.

10-11-11, 7:09 AM

Loved it! Ichigo was awesome! tho its all still sad.
the new OP and ED where good! Love them both! the ED shows Rukia watching over everyone and i was starting to tear up. ;_;

the art at the start of the eisode got me so excited! its soo good! :D
cant wait for more! :3

10-11-11, 7:24 AM

I'm pretty stoked for this arc, everything is looking so good. Really nostalgic going back to the school times. Great ED as well. :3

10-11-11, 7:51 AM

Lol Ichigo makes it to his last year of highschool without actually being there.

10-11-11, 8:59 AM

I really don't understand Tatsuki's appeal at all, she's just a cliche uberviolent sports girl. Yet Bleach fans seem to regard her as their favorite female of the group (or the least useless one anyway). She needs to stop beating up and nagging on 'Hime tho, she's more than strong enough to survive a fall from that height even if she hadn't slid down the pole. And goddess does that new haircut look stupid. Bitch is fuglier than ever. Cutting her out of the series altogether would be preferable.

... Sorry, I'd been enjoying Bleach's absence of my least favorite side character, and since there's over 9000 of them that's saying a lot.

On the upside, Yuzu was delicious in her seifuku and adorable with her bro-con comments. She called him a perv but at least he did notice her outfit ;) And Orihime's boobs have indeed gotten even bigger, to which I say awesome :)

Not a whole lotta action but it set up the new arc pretty well. I know almost all of what's going to happen in this arc (I stopped reading just before the apparent conclusion so as not to completely spoil myself), and am looking forward to seeing the new story animated. :)

4/5

10-11-11, 9:23 AM

This arc is shaping up to be awesome (prays for so fillers anytime soon). Not much I can say since I'm up to date on the manga so I know how it will go just need to see how well its animated :D

10-11-11, 9:39 AM

Well, what can you expect. It wasn't too great when reading the manga but they made it somewhat decent in the anime.

the highlight for me was when they fastforwarded all the bleach episode banners during the OP (oh and the OP itself was nice too, tho I'm used for better ones from Bleach but that's cool...)

10-11-11, 9:41 AM

Looks like everything except their personalities & memories changed. Basically, visual appearances.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices