Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2014 1:17 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely development I must say, some new characters and more puzzles! Let's see what's next!
Jan 27, 2015 7:15 PM
Apr 2008
Why did the guy delivering the puzzle go crazy? This show seems really ridiculous at points and doesn't answer really basic questions.
Mar 22, 2015 5:16 PM
Jan 2014
lmao is this show real life
Nov 14, 2017 5:16 PM

Jul 2016
that red haired Galileo Galilei dude pissed me off. it was a little dumb that the giver just gave no solution when he solved it, like...? that white haired guy at the end... literally what has my life become if i just watch it for the mysterious characters? maybe it's not my fault, the plot nor the puzzles are interesting so even something as simple as introducing a new character gets me more interested. can't they at least narrate him brainstorming how to solve it? like in his mind, he could be like: "so we're unable to move past this point due to the red car's motion being paused and there's a bus ready to fall in _____ seconds. however, perhaps the giver did not pause the other car movements. *experimentation* i was right, if i can't move this car, i'll move the other cars and push them into mine to get out of the way. now how can i do that? *blip bloop bleep* swipeu, swipeu, DABBURU SWIPEU CANDY CRUSH ATTACK!" seriously, there could have been a better way than treating his arm bracelet as a deus ex machina solve-all multipurpose. nonoha was right when she said that they were saved again by the armlet, fuck outta here with both kaito and that walmart goro akechi claiming that "it was all his skill." where tf is the skill, demonstrate it, show it, i don't want to hear that it's magically solved with the camera panning off. k, don't kill me. i only wanted to give my two cents.

edit: GG dude is a main character?!
Cazqui-09Nov 14, 2017 5:30 PM
Jan 3, 2019 1:22 PM
Jan 2014
I read that people say it gets better after 4-5 episodes, but after the second I dropped it. This show is beyond retarded. It's insultingly retarded.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 2, 2011

50 by AL7H3A »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:01 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

18 by valoon »»
Nov 22, 2021 11:21 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

22 by Risy »»
Oct 22, 2021 3:32 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2011

72 by Edrianz »»
Jul 21, 2020 5:02 PM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 17 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 29, 2012

20 by AigenEu »»
Jul 13, 2020 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.