MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

List of Male Tsunderes.

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (3) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 »
12-09-08, 9:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
I don't know about Hikaru since I never watched/read Ouran Host Club.
I added Giroro desu.
 
12-09-08, 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
Giroro is love :D

you still didn't add Terazuma Hajime from Yami no Matsuei manga too.. i guess i should find some tsundere proof if you didn't read it, because he has tsundere written all over him XD

don't know about Hikaru's proof though.. maybe i can get some scenes from that summer episode or something *thinks*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-10-08, 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
omg D: Nova from Bleach, shame on me for forgetting.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-10-08, 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
Takai said:
omg D: Nova from Bleach, shame on me for forgetting.

Nova is a tsundere...? I think he's always too quiet and silent to be considered the tsundere type. He blushes sometimes, but he's never angry or such... I don't know :-/

Giroro is love indeed.

And I haven't read Yami No Matsuei, neither. I'll probably never read it XD
 
12-10-08, 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
hm i guess. but how is Vincent Valentine a tsundere then? he is also generally quiet and composed 0.o
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-11-08, 9:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
Hayate from Pretear <3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-11-08, 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
Takai said:
hm i guess. but how is Vincent Valentine a tsundere then? he is also generally quiet and composed 0.o

Hey, I didn't add him, don't shoot me. I barely know what Final Fantasy is, lol.
And stop double posting. XD
I'll remove him and I'll add Hayate desu.
 
12-11-08, 3:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
sorry for double posting D: *slaps herself*
yeah i don't think the generally quiet type qualifies to be a tsundere. i only suggested Nova because i saw Vincent on the list and was like "um okay" (and Nova gets embarrassed a lot, but i can see why he isn't a tsundere) XD Vincent is like the essence of the word stoic lol

Alfred from Marginal Prince? (i have a feeling i'm gonna have to find proof for that one as well lol)

-edit- Iwaki from Rizelmine.
Modified by Takai, 12-11-08, 10:20 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-11-08, 11:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 44
ryoga hibiki from ranma 1/2
narugami from matanei loki ragnarock
zelgadis graywords from slayers
jounouchi katsuya from yu gi oh
mikoto yutaka from princess princess
hiruma youichi from eyeshield 21
sanosuke sagara from rurouni kenshin
kasanoda ritsu from ouran host club
Modified by eiskalt, 12-11-08, 11:21 PM
 
12-12-08, 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
Fujiwara no Toshitsugu from Shounen Onmyouji

--edt- Tsuyukusa from Amatsuki <3
Modified by Takai, 12-13-08, 8:12 AM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-13-08, 6:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 44
hisoka kurosaki from yami no matsuei
 
12-13-08, 7:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
....... to think that i of all people forgot Hisoka -.- *shame*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-13-08, 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
omg, tsundere galore desu D:
Ok, I'm gonna add them all now.

@ icevixen17
Mikoto is already in the list desu.

P.S: A MAL page for every character would be appreciated, next time. ^^''
Modified by RenaPsychoKiller, 12-13-08, 8:00 PM
 
12-13-08, 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 44
okay,sorry i didnt see him,thanks ^_^
 
12-26-08, 6:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 5161
RenaPsychoKiller said:
I don't know about Hikaru since I never watched/read Ouran Host Club.
I added Giroro desu.


Hikaru... :/
He did started to be mean arund haruhi when he started have feelings to her.

i need to research more, desu~
 
12-26-08, 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
Maora said:
RenaPsychoKiller said:
I don't know about Hikaru since I never watched/read Ouran Host Club.
I added Giroro desu.


Hikaru... :/
He did started to be mean arund haruhi when he started have feelings to her.

i need to research more, desu~


was mainly talking about the episode where they went on a "date". he kept getting all awkward and embarrassed around her, completely different from his usual self.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
12-28-08, 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 712
I think Abarai Renji from Bleach is missing from the relations list^^

 
12-31-08, 4:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 718
Gawl (Generator Gawl)
 
01-20-09, 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3520
I have a character to suggest!

It's Alfred (I forgot his last name), from Hetalia! He is THE tsundere XD
 
01-20-09, 3:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
RenaPsychoKiller said:
P.S: A MAL page for every character would be appreciated, next times.
 
01-20-09, 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3520
Mah_Marina said:
I have a character to suggest!

It's Alfred Arthur (I forgot his last name), from Hetalia! He is THE tsundere XD
LOL, I changed the names o.O'

And sorry ^^" Here's the page:
http://myanimelist.net/character/14795/Arthur_Kirkland
 
01-28-09, 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2637
How about Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji..Shota Tsundere?? lol
http://myanimelist.net/character/12531/Ciel_Phantomhive/clubs
Modified by Abbyrose, 01-28-09, 10:36 PM
 
02-06-09, 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
I was quite sure that Ciel was already in the list... Adding him now.

Shota tsundere, yum.
 
03-14-09, 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
Romano definitely belongs here <333
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
03-14-09, 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
"In a way, he's honest to himself."

LOL, tsundere aren't honest to themselves. XD Since I don't know the character you should give me some kind of reason to add him, Takai-san.
 
03-14-09, 9:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
RenaPsychoKiller said:
"In a way, he's honest to himself."

LOL, tsundere aren't honest to themselves. XD Since I don't know the character you should give me some kind of reason to add him, Takai-san.


Hm, well if you read some of the discussion of ep.7 of Hetalia, i'm not the only one who considers him a tsundere XD I'm not sure what prove to give since the episodes are so short.. aside from him calling Germany names all the time, "potato freak" and "die bastard" and "i'm going to strip those annoying muscles off you" and stuff, and then hiding behind him and in near tears going all "eeee it's France! protect me!" with a look of an abandoned puppy XD And was complaining to his little brother that he "showed his embarrassing side to a guy like that" XD
Well, i guess you'll see for yourself (or not) whenever you watch Hetalia XD
Modified by Takai, 03-14-09, 9:13 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
03-19-09, 11:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
i think Akatsuki-san qualifies for this club. Though he teases Akari all the time, he is actually just very awkward. Like in the episode i'm watching right now where he saw Akari from the distance: "Since we have a day off i was looking forward to running into Alicia-san. But she just has to get in the way. *blushes slightly* Well, i might as well go tug on her pigtails to say Hello >.>" sure you're in love with Alicia-san and not with Akari, keep telling yourself that Akatsuki-san :D and now he is totally spying on Akari from the distance XD
Modified by Takai, 03-19-09, 11:22 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
03-22-09, 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2133
uhm... maybe..
Agito Wanijima from Air Gear ?!
 
04-04-09, 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1731
Takai said:
RenaPsychoKiller said:
"In a way, he's honest to himself."

LOL, tsundere aren't honest to themselves. XD Since I don't know the character you should give me some kind of reason to add him, Takai-san.


Hm, well if you read some of the discussion of ep.7 of Hetalia, i'm not the only one who considers him a tsundere XD I'm not sure what prove to give since the episodes are so short.. aside from him calling Germany names all the time, "potato freak" and "die bastard" and "i'm going to strip those annoying muscles off you" and stuff, and then hiding behind him and in near tears going all "eeee it's France! protect me!" with a look of an abandoned puppy XD And was complaining to his little brother that he "showed his embarrassing side to a guy like that" XD
Well, i guess you'll see for yourself (or not) whenever you watch Hetalia XD

Elaborating on this.

MAL page doesn't really offer any explanations, but it's really obvious in the manga. He abuses and is mean to Spain. He pouts all the time and is all "Pffft I'm sorry I'm not my borhter and all obedient! D:<" except when Spain is about to get invaded or attacked, he defends him being all "T-THAT WASN'T BECAUSE OF ANYTHING, OKAY?

"

More examples from the manga (when he was still young, although he personality doesn't change. AT ALL):
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/807634.html


There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
 
04-04-09, 4:10 PM
Manga Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1745
Yeah, Romano is definitely a tsundere, no doubts about it. *nodsnods*
And Holy Roman Empire definitely is another one. If you need some proof just watch episode 7 - at 3:40 (anyway the episode is only 5 minutes long and I promise you it's worth it X3). Oh, there's Romano too in the same episode, if it may be of help...? =D
 
04-06-09, 1:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
Added them all, except for Agito. I don't think he has any tsundere traits desu.
 
04-07-09, 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1057
I guess Zero, Husky, Edgey, Ludwig and Kanda are tsundere as well.
 
04-07-09, 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
WTF? Kanda is not in the list? *double checks* ...He is now. And Zero as well. He's more angsty than tsundere, but oh well.

About the other ones, I added Husky because he really looks like a tsundere, but when you're suggesting a character, you must provide some sort of proof/info desu. *points at the posts above yours*
And I seriously can't believe there are 4 tsundere in 1 series (Hetalia Axis Powers in this case). >_>
 
04-08-09, 1:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1057
RenaPsychoKiller said:
WTF? Kanda is not in the list? *double checks* ...He is now. And Zero as well. He's more angsty than tsundere, but oh well.

About the other ones, I added Husky because he really looks like a tsundere, but when you're suggesting a character, you must provide some sort of proof/info desu. *points at the posts above yours*
And I seriously can't believe there are 4 tsundere in 1 series (Hetalia Axis Powers in this case). >_>

Oh, sorry!
Well, Husky is always with this angry face and barely smiles. He won't express his feelings properly, unless they are related to hate, disliking and things like that. When he does express affection towards something it lasts just for a while.
And well, Hetalia has a lot of characters and since they're all based in countries I don't think it's strange XD;
 
04-08-09, 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1731
RenaPsychoKiller said:
And I seriously can't believe there are 4 tsundere in 1 series (Hetalia Axis Powers in this case). >_>

You also have one yandere, one psycho girl, a female tsundere, and good God the list goes on. \o/

Hetalia just has a huge cast, which may explain a bit.


There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
 
04-11-09, 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3355
Hetalia probably has every imaginable stereotype, to satisfy every fangirl/fanboy XD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 
04-14-09, 1:35 PM
Manga Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1745
Yep yep, I must agree with what Kyora and Takai said. ^^ Also (this is more a question to you two since I haven't read in the manga enough to know), wouldn't Su-san be a tsundere as well? =o
 
04-20-09, 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1731
Loxaris said:
Yep yep, I must agree with what Kyora and Takai said. ^^ Also (this is more a question to you two since I haven't read in the manga enough to know), wouldn't Su-san be a tsundere as well? =o

Nope. Su-san would be more of the kuudere/dandere type.


There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
 
04-20-09, 2:52 PM
Manga Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1745
Kyora said:
Nope. Su-san would be more of the kuudere/dandere type.

I see. Thank you for the info. ^^
 
04-20-09, 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2549
I have a little request,can someone add Zero Kiryuu on the list,again?

I have a suggestion,here Ritsuka Aoyagi,i believe hes a tsundere,ill be glad if you add him ^^

http://myanimelist.net/character/323/Ritsuka_Aoyagi
Modified by Daphne4, 04-24-09, 1:50 PM
 
05-16-09, 7:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2549
Hey im watching Pandora Hearts and i thought this guy might be a tsundere :)

http://myanimelist.net/character/16211/Gilbert_Nightray
 
05-18-09, 7:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 525
O.o Gilbert :333
I think Kyouei from PGE should be in the list too...He' s very tsundere, imo :D
http://myanimelist.net/character/2487/Kyohei_Takano
Modified by Airiis, 05-18-09, 7:34 AM


 
05-20-09, 8:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2549
I think this guy from the manga Devil and Her Song is a tsundere too. Add him please ^^

http://myanimelist.net/character/16672/Shin_Meguro
 
05-26-09, 10:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 552
kathi said:
O.o Gilbert :333
I think Kyouei from PGE should be in the list too...He' s very tsundere, imo :D
http://myanimelist.net/character/2487/Kyohei_Takano


i agree!!!kyohei is definetely tsundere!!
and what about shuichi nakatsu from hana kimi? i think his character fits...
also kajiwara umi from nosatsu jankie is one too!

so its http://myanimelist.net/character/4915/Shuichi_Nakatsu
http://myanimelist.net/character/3791/Umi_Kajiwara
Modified by kelly17, 05-28-09, 5:22 AM
 
06-14-09, 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2549
Um im not sure but this guy maybee a tsundere(he looks like it sometimes but he is emotional inside) but im at least trying XP

http://myanimelist.net/character/15838/Tasuku_Kurosaki
 
06-14-09, 1:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 712
Add Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, who is extremely Tsundere. Almost as much as Kyo from Fruits Basket.

 
06-19-09, 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 718
 
06-19-09, 10:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5227
Yusuke, a tsundere? Umm... Maybe.
I'm not sure about Hiei desu.
Kuwabara is far a thousand miles from being a tsundere.
Don't know about Takaya Abe since I haven't watched the anime.
 
07-06-09, 10:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
And where is here dark-bad-emo-guy Jun, eh?
 
07-15-09, 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 22
I think you should add him. :)

http://myanimelist.net/character/4396/Ryoki_Tachibana

I actually have some proof that he's tsundere. XD

 
Top
Pages (3) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 »