MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Order of the films shown?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kara no Kyoukai 4: Garan no Dou »» Order of the films shown?

#1
07-24-08, 1:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 730
The info in the left panel states that this is the fourth movie, but isn't this the first one shown? although it is in the middle of the timeline?

or am i wrong? @_@
 
#2
07-24-08, 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 268
It is the 4th movie. It's that the synopsis for the 1st/4th movies are incorrect - the events listed for this is actually what occurs in Fukan Fuukei.

The synopsis for Fukan Fuukei, taken from AniDB, is actually the description for the entire Kara no Kyoukai story as a whole, not Fukan Fuukei specifically.

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live." ~Douglas Adams (RIP)
 
#3
07-24-08, 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 730
gokieks said:
It is the 4th movie. It's that the synopsis for the 1st/4th movies are incorrect - the events listed for this is actually what occurs in Fukan Fuukei.

The synopsis for Fukan Fuukei, taken from AniDB, is actually the description for the entire Kara no Kyoukai story as a whole, not Fukan Fuukei specifically.


ok thanks! so that just means the mods have to edit it right?
 
#4
07-24-08, 4:49 PM
DB Administrator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12726
I'm at fault here. I was working on the entries when someone submitted this synopsis and I didn't pay enough attention. I've fixed it, thanks for letting us know.

Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions Report Abuse! Master of war with plasma swords.
 
#5
07-24-08, 4:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 730
cyruz said:
I'm at fault here. I was working on the entries when someone submitted this synopsis and I didn't pay enough attention. I've fixed it, thanks for letting us know.


no problem ^^ now i was actually confused at first but i confirmed with xjellocross on what was actually the first so all is good :D
 
#6
07-24-08, 5:59 PM
DB Administrator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12726
We'll also add the numbers to the titles (Kara no Kyoukai 1: ...; Kara no Kyoukai 2:...; etc.) soon so they lign up nicely on the anime lists.

Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions Report Abuse! Master of war with plasma swords.
 
#7
07-24-08, 6:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 730
cyruz said:
We'll also add the numbers to the titles (Kara no Kyoukai 1: ...; Kara no Kyoukai 2:...; etc.) soon so they lign up nicely on the anime lists.


that'll be great! ^^
 
#8
07-29-08, 12:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 16
This is the fourth movie.

Chronologically by the story, the order is 2-4-3-1-5
 
Top
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices