Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Feb 7, 2014 7:20 AM

Oct 2008
Was an ok show, mostly ruined by it's episode count. Could have been something great with it's premise and above average animation. Not really sure where the hype for it comes from, the ending is very weak and the show skips around too much and wastes a lot of time while never fully developing any one thing enough for me to really care about the outcome. The characters are never fully realized or fleshed out and end up just getting in the way over and over. The majority of the show is just spent doing random things in the school with the pointless side characters with no real consequences for any mistake or action.

It's too bad, I really thought something interesting was about to happen when we were shown the relationship between Satan and Yuri but it never went anywhere. If anything it took a step back because there's no way Yuri would agree with how Satan is bringing the two worlds together, yet they show her speaking with him after he's failed without her being upset at how he went about doing it. Doesn't make a bit of sense.

Just thinking about how stupid Angel and Mephisto were used in this show frustrates me. Everything about those two characters is just so badly done, Angel is a puppet that doesn't even follow orders correctly. Says hes not letting anyone to the roof, yet he lets 5 students pass while fighting only one person, then he later reinforces his loyalty to the Vatican then instantly letting another person past him, he also brings up the fact that "nobody gets past me" yet 5 minutes prior and entire group of kids just got past you. Then Mephisto is this mysterious guy with no consequences to his actions. Gets jailed? Sneaks out through with ease(worst prison system for someone who can shapeshift ever). Sends demon king brother to attack students in the school? It's fine, I have a plan to use Rin as a weapon(that never really happens) so all is forgiven.

I was hoping for(although realizing it wouldn't happen within 25 episodes) for Ren to either become an exorcist and gradually come closer to confronting Satan and becoming a Paladin while developing all these side characters that the show gives us or traveling to Gehenna(I want to see if it's all entirely CGI waves of skulls or if the creators could actually think up and animate something interesting) and having some sort of confrontation there rather than a generic and deja vu sort of events that actually happened. It would of also been nice if Yuri and Satan would of tried to argue for race equality between demons and humans, but that was thrown out the window for time I assume or is just there to move the plot forward for Yuri and her meeting and trust of Satan. Guess every anime can't be as good as Shinsekai Yori.
PANDEMlCFeb 7, 2014 7:28 AM
Mar 1, 2014 12:45 AM

Mar 2013
10/10 for me Cause it has awesome fights and i`m hoping a season 2 of this show i`m still in love with this show...
Mar 2, 2014 12:31 AM
Nov 2013
Yukio lamentable one of the worst characters of all time is popular with the girls.
Yukio four one hideous eye no personality.
become popular with the girls in anime are the same.
Apr 10, 2014 6:57 PM

Jan 2014
Firstly I have to say that in overall, the anime was good. in the begginig I couldn't stop laughing my ass off at the most ridiculous parts, but then, the story continues and suddenly we learn that Yuri also has powers and it kind of shitted the anime. I mean, it was funny and all, but the shit about “the power of family overcoming every obstacle” didn't really buy me. I am dissapointed of the last episode, it could have gone way better
Game over. If that's the case, I just have to play again.
Apr 15, 2014 2:41 AM

Jan 2012
Samu-tan said:

AoEx was overall a very mediocre anime. The only really good episode was 15. The rest was average till slightly good. It was an enjoyable ride at first, until episode 17 or so. Then things started going downhill. And then it went even more downhill. And then things just got plain shit. The last arc was cringe-worthy, I don't understand how A-1 even dared to release this. The production values also took a dive in the last couple of episodes, it's like they were out of money.
I can't believe Satan was like "HURR DURR, I FELL IN LOVE WITH A RANDOM HUMAN GIRL AND WE PROMISED TO REBUILD THE WORLD, BWAHAHHA EVIL MASTER PLAN DERPHERP". I mean, seriously? It's fucking Satan. Not your average anime villain. Well, A-1 just made him that.
God, such a lame move.

5/10, considering lowering it to a 4. I am NOT looking forward to the movie.

I'm really wondering why A-1 decided to end the anime like this. The first volume sold very well, and I could've kept an open ending so they could make a sequel in the future which would most likely sell just as well. They really are brainless over there at A-1.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on this show. There was a lot of potential but it couldn't deliver. Didn't even realize that it deviated from the manga since I never read it, explains why the second half was crap. I'm surprised it has such a high rating here since I thought it was pretty average.

5/10
Apr 25, 2014 8:44 AM

May 2008
I was really entertained at the beginning but sadly after reaching the second half they decided to end the show quickly by throwing a rushed and boring predictable plot :(
May 21, 2014 3:59 PM

Mar 2012
Among the weakest endings I've seen for a show, as many others pointed out, I think the episode count ruined the show, should have been many more. It was far better in the 1st half than in the latter half. Not bad, but...not exactly memorable either. Glad I didn't rush to watch it, 7/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jul 11, 2014 5:02 AM

Dec 2012
ending was awesome. finally get to see the twins in action. so glad i keep up with this, nearly dropped it at episode 4. overall 8.5/10 for me
Jul 17, 2014 9:09 AM

Feb 2013
how did Yukio's flame awaken after drawing the Koma sword when only Rin had his flames sealed in it? The one shotting Gehenna's Gate by just lodging a sword in the right spot? Lame. This might be as bad as Soul Eater's finale
Jul 29, 2014 7:34 AM

Apr 2014
I quite liked this series/episode.
I wish we got more of the puppet guy, besides the random appearances he had here and there, I was hoping he'd be some big shot in the story, a spy for the paladin or something.
I also wish we met more of the kings, we only met the king of hell, and well, mephisto.
This show will get a 9/10 for me.
Aug 5, 2014 11:23 PM
Jul 2014
Don't give me that face Rin. What no exorcist 1/10
Aug 10, 2014 2:45 PM

Jul 2014
Anyone else think articuno when they went phoenix mode?
Aug 11, 2014 8:05 AM

Jul 2009
You know something, when your final antagonist is SATAN, and you somehow manage to take the fire out of the devil by turning him into a disheveled brooder who misses his wife, your series is flat as a bottle of Crystal Pepsi. Blue Exorcist sums up everything I hate about modern day shounen titles and one of the most annoying tropes has been villains with sappy backstories, and giving one to the father of all lies just takes the cake!
Shounen action anime has been a box of cake mix for the last 10 years and everyone has just been following the directions without adding their own twist, spices, or seasonings and he end result is a long string of titles that taste the same. Blue Exorcist is just another one, yet somehow manages to be even blander.
Aug 11, 2014 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
Really... What the hell kind of ending was that...? Manga is so much better
Aug 23, 2014 4:27 AM

Jul 2012
You know, the idea of the story was okay but the execution of it could be better. In many ways it was very predictable. The end was not so spectacular, especially that "car" could be left out in my opinion.

7/10.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Aug 29, 2014 1:25 AM

Jul 2010
So, why is everyone hating on Shiemi? She's the best.
It's been a while...
Sep 15, 2014 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
I was ok with the ending. I've seen better, but i've also seen worse. It definitely makes me want to read the manga though, to see how the series is different and how it will actually end.
Sep 19, 2014 9:49 PM

Aug 2007
StormSky92 said:
I was ok with the ending. I've seen better, but i've also seen worse. It definitely makes me want to read the manga though, to see how the series is different and how it will actually end.

I feel the same way brother
Dec 23, 2014 4:17 PM

Apr 2014
the first few episodes of this show really had me but the rest not so much
Dec 23, 2014 11:40 PM
Dec 2011
watch this is epic..i am so glad i love anime....this is a masterpiece ..i love this anime everything about it is perfect ... i am going to miss it very much hope to see more episodes in the future ... the best shounen after naruto and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood"

this is coming from a person who thought there wont be another anime that can get any close to naruto and fma brotherhood " this anime came a little closer than any other anime shounen :3 thats how good it is :3 waiting for more seasons :3
Jan 3, 2015 10:16 PM

Dec 2014
That was a damn beautiful ending.
Jan 18, 2015 4:07 PM

Sep 2013
i can't help but say that, that nemu takara did nothing at all, wtf was the point of having him in the story?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Mar 21, 2015 3:49 PM

Oct 2014
Meh, this show was okay I guess. It felt like really rushed, and I would like to see some more development of the characters. Like there were like no character development at all....

6/10 final score
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2015 11:17 AM

Apr 2013
everything anime original was garbage and felt like it was written by an elementary schooler.. took down my score from 7 to 5.
May 19, 2015 8:44 PM

Jan 2008
angelfire892 said:
And it ends with a fucking demon truck...ugh. This ending was the most disappointing thing ever. And since when does Yukio get duped so easily in the first place.

I know, right? Up until that point I was giving the series a very low 7 out of 10, but then they ended on that scene, causing me to drop it down to a low 6.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 4, 2015 6:53 PM
Sep 2010
After just rewatching Blue Exorcist I now still have hope for another season.
Sep 21, 2015 10:16 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
They somewhat saved the ending. I will surly go for the manga later on.
Can't wait to watch ova/movie.

Oct 18, 2015 5:19 AM
Apr 2015
1. went from good to bad after I found out the stupidity of yuri...she died for nothing...
2. yeahhhh so you want assiah and gehenna to live in peace together?LETS BLOW BUILDINGS AND HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! YURI YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON BUT YOU'RE SO DELUDED YOU DESERVED TO BE PUT IN HELL FOR ALL THIS CHAOS...
3. Cant believe yukio still cant figured out that all this happened coz the idea of their mother...it killed their non-father(fujimoto) and dont realize their actual father was satan..
4. yuri betrayed her Father for satan.(lulz) Then rin and yukio betrayed and denied their actual parents' dream for the sake of gehenna only and fujimoto(not their fking father)........
5. I think the brothers should just become like the Winchester from now on.
sorry for my english >,<
Oct 18, 2015 7:32 AM
Apr 2015
just like my favorite shaman king...good shonen anime at the beginning...then went bullshit ending
sorry for my english >,<
Nov 2, 2015 3:36 AM

May 2014
This went too non-canon haywire, I am displeased about it. When will this get a remake? It needs one, I wanna see Thunder. Fuck.
Well decent ending, a final rating of a 7. I expected more of this 😐
Well I wonder what the movie is about.
Jul 29, 2016 7:56 AM
Jul 2016
Absolutely loved the "afterword" if you will. A nice wrap up and I can only hope for a movie or season 2 to tie the loose ends between the students. Adored the entire cast or exwires and the series overall.
Aug 7, 2016 9:18 PM

Apr 2014
I ended up binging through the second half of the show and finished on the morning of Kazue Kato's panel at AX last month (I also had the opportunity to obtain her autograph on a nice poster), but only now am I getting around to writing my final thoughts.

ZeroDragon said:
Since in the dub Johnny Yong Bosch is voicing Yukio, then this means that despite his gentle appearance he's probably a very experienced exorcist himself. But even if he isn't, I'm speculating that he'll form a duo with Rin and that at some point the two will clash in a battle where Yukio has been possessed by evil (just so that I can hear JYB's evil laugh).

I'm glad that I was granted the moment that I had been expecting since episode 1 :D

The cast wasn't particularly unique or treaded upon any new ground, but I felt they possessed great chemistry and managed to be quite entertaining with their antics and banter. Rin was an absolute delight to watch and his presence always alleviated any dull moments regardless of whether he was serious or comedic. Bryce Papenbrook's performance as Rin surpasses those of his more recent roles imo. Shiemi was adorable throughout the whole show and was a very pleasant component of the cast. Christine Marie Cabanos's performance as her also contributed in that regard. Mephisto was consistently intriguing, and his cunning and mannerisms made some scenes more lively and captivating than they would have been. Yukio is alright. Shiro was a badass and it was a damn shame that he was eliminated so early on, but perhaps that adds to his role as the character that the cast and audience dearly miss.

The soundtrack was nice, and in some scenes it was masterfully incorporated in order to enhance the atmosphere and amplify the intended emotions.

As for the plot, it's a mixed bag. The premise was interesting and the show started off quite strongly. Even in the midst of all of the character introduction and backstory episodes, I felt the show managed to retain focus on what Rin was and what his objectives were despite the digressions from the plot. The momentum seemed to waver for me halfway through, though it would recover but head down a bad direction in the final quarter of the show. Speaking of which, the final seven or so episodes were an utter mess and felt very rushed and contrived (which was exactly what they were as anime-original material). Even though the show had a slower pace and lack of focus and meaningful development of the main plot from around episode 10 to around episode 17, I found it more enjoyable than the lackluster nonsense that was the final arc.

Overall, I found this show to be entertaining and a pleasure to watch. It was very unfortunate that the manga was adapted into an anime before Kato was able to progress it far along enough for a proper 25-episode adaptation, and the drop in quality was very evident once the divergence began even to those like myself who haven't read the original source material. I'm very much looking forward to the next season that has been announced for upcoming year.

Rating Distribution:
-First few episodes : 8
-Final five episodes: 5 to 6
-Episodes in between: 6 to 7

Overall Rating: 7/10
ZeroDragonAug 7, 2016 11:41 PM
Aug 25, 2016 7:52 PM

Mar 2016
The episode in particular was all right. The show as a whole was good, but the last arc, while it may have sounded good in concept, didn't work well in execution.
I am sad they kept pushing the whole SatanxYuri "our precious dream!!" bullshit the whole time. That grated on my nerves.
Also wish there was a bit more closure on Mephisto but that is for another time, I guess.
Sep 20, 2016 9:46 AM
Aug 2016
This was an EPIC finale! I hope they can find a way to fit this into the canon for season 2, I don't want them to act like this last arc didn't happen and retcon it, I thought the anime original stuff was awesome!

Episode: 9/10

Series: 9/10
KazumaKuzuryuSep 20, 2016 9:57 AM
Oct 23, 2016 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that has some good points and others much less, is ultimately satisfying as the series finale, there are some issues that are closed but others are not, the plot too pro-shonen remains indigestible for those not too young and dreamer, technically was disappointing, the thing that has always been great, it's the soundtrack.
The beginning of this anime series was super promising, but over the course of the episodes, has precipitously declined in all, I was disappointed in the end, the potential was there but have been thrown to the wind; as usual.

6/10
Oct 24, 2016 6:10 PM
Jun 2013
the show started off good,but once it went full on filler it kinda lowered in quality. The satan thing of going to heel and face mode was confusing and having yuri appear to be calm with him made no sense. he tried to kill the kids she loves. Imma go start reading the manga now.
Dec 2, 2016 8:48 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Having a season 2 coming now does give me the impression that A1 knows that they butchered this and could have got more out of it xD

I hope, they actually forget about the filler end and just begin from when the canon stuff ended.

7/10, the first like 10 episodes were on a good run for 8/10, then it went downhill. It was an entertaining trainwreck though.
Dec 29, 2016 11:27 PM

Oct 2013
While there were many aspects to the original anime ending that I disliked, I actually thought that some of the explanations were actually kinda good: for example, the reason why the Blue Night incident occurred and who Rin's and Yukio's mother was. I would not be surprised at all if the manga gives the exact same explanations.
Jan 2, 2017 3:04 PM

Nov 2010
Episode 25 - [???]

Did Mephisto just totally deal his body to have Satan's soul if he gets bored? LIKE, SERIOUSLY>

OH. ANGEL IS NOW STEPPING IN AND HELPING. Everybody joined forces and is now attacking at the same time. GET OUTA THERE, KURO/BLACKY. Bon and the others are out protecting the normies. Bon's like, "ANYBODY WHO'S AN EXORCIST CAN HELP" and it's just the squad. HAHA. Awww. Blacky isn't afraid of Yukio any longer.

This insert song. I feel like I've heard it somewhere. YEAH. EXORCISTS. OH, YEAH. AND THEN THE GUYS FROM THE MONASTARY. Dude. I feel like I've been typing up the wrong spelling of words this entire time. HAHAHA.

HAHA. SHIMA IS TOTALLY ME. He's, like, lost with everything. Now the crew is going to create a sun. WHOA, THE OKUMURA BROTHERS CAN TOTALLY FLY WITH THEIR BLUE FLAMES NOW. THAT'S SO AWESOME.

I mean, Satan sured did fall in love with Yuri but there's Mephisto and Amaimon to account for so I wonder what their mothers were like.

AWWW. SHIEMI. OMG. Dude. Takara. WTF. Stop ruining our moment. Where were you when the going got tough, man?

A MONTH LATER. There are tons of kids in the squad's class now. They started up school and Yukio has been bumped down to his normal rank once more. Yukio and Rin take a key and they head over to where Yuri had lived with Satan. THERE ARE SNOWMEN. OMGGG. SO CUTE. Awww. Yukio was the only one who got to see what his mom looked like. Poor Rin won't get to know. Somebody better learn how to draw that knew what she looked like.

Dude. They had their guns all pointed at the bridge where Blacky was first found and it's Blacky again. HAHA. Knew it. Now the motorcycle guy is the reason for this mission and Rin coes along even though exwires aren't allowed.

WHELP. This was a good season even though, like, the last seven episodes didn't follow along in the manga. They were sort of like filler episodes at first and then went its own direction so it'll be interesting for me to read about how they changed it in the manga.

Second season has already been confirmed at this point so all that's left for me is to check out the shorts and then the movie then I'm gucci mane.
Jan 6, 2017 2:52 AM

Sep 2014
What a relief to finish this few hours before the second season airing. Lookin at how this non-canon arc ended I think second season will kick-off normally without any things that do no connect.

While Mephisto speaks about the man from half a milennium ago it feels like Ao No Exorcist is like a direct continuation of Goethe's Faust.

And yeah , even if It's 5-6 years late , that contract is from John Wolfgang Goethe's Faust created/written in 1800s where Mephistopheles made a contract with a human who wanted to learn everything possible , rules were that Mephisto will do everything that Faust(Human's name) wants but after death he will sell his soul to Mephistopheles.

Back to the show , I'm wondering why I'm so late to this hah , Wish I had found this Ending song lot earlier , I can't stop listening to it..
Jan 9, 2017 12:51 AM

Jan 2013
All's well that ends well. Too bad 10 out of the 25 episodes were filler. Didn't like how cliche the last arc was.
Wonder why it was so popular.
7/10 as a whole.
8/10 for the nonfiller.
Jan 22, 2017 2:23 PM

Feb 2015
Very mixed feelings about this anime. It had some genuinely good moments, but was brought down by plenty of not-so great moments. It was still a fairly entertaining watch, and I might consider checking out the 2nd season sometime.
7/10
Feb 9, 2017 8:28 AM
Feb 2016
Although I loved the show as a whole, the ending was disappointing.

I watched this before embarking upon season 2 which is currently airing. If I'm correct the second season takes off after episode 17 of season 1, ignoring the last episodes which were anime original. The drop in quality of the plot was glaringly obvious. I'm very curious if season 2 will improve upon the anime only ending.
Feb 9, 2017 8:39 AM
Jun 2016
I mean the start of the anime was not bad... then when Rin went to the academy, it was a little more boring and less "story" but I feel like this ending is not the BEST but it is still on e that fits well for its end.....?
Mar 17, 2017 1:30 PM

Aug 2016
It had a pretty alright ending, for an anime original ending at least.

I really like Yuri, I hope we get to see her in the manga soon!
Apr 1, 2017 11:00 AM

Jan 2015
Ah, decent ending. I thought Satan would be more dark character and fully heel. Yukio's act was cocky in these episodes, I expected the friends of Rin to not be by his side when they learnt about his identity. The first two episodes were 10/10 from me! Then, 3-17 were 9/10 and after 18/25 were 6,5-7/10 from me. But I gave all the series 8/10.
I hope 2nd season is how I expect it...
Apr 15, 2017 11:28 AM

Dec 2012
Yeeeaahh...now that I've seen the sequel (manga story line), I have mixed thoughts about this anime original story arc. I don't dislike it, but it certainly felt like a downgrade. The entire Vatican takeover felt overly condensed and this "final battle" with Satan was entirely formulaic (and inconclusive). I guess to make it simpler...

Things I like:
+ Satan and Yuri's relationship dynamic. It was compelling and added an extra layer of grey to Satan's intentions and desires. Rather than wanting to destroy Assiah, he just wanted to be able to connect to it the same way he could with Yuri.
+ The aftermath of the final battle. The world will never be the same and there's now an abundance of people who are want to become exorcists (as seen in the cram school segment at the end).

Things I hate (or at least, don't like):
- Open ending. The whole "We won the battle but the war will never end" thing just didn't work here. The showdown with Satan was so inconsequential and other than filling up the cram school's seats, it's just back to business as usual.
- Taking ideas from the manga without following it. Just feels cheap to not adapt the actual story but alter bits and pieces from it.
- Yukio being just like Rin. Can't really expand on this without spoiling. Let's just say I like the original story's take on Yukio's status as the other son of Satan.
- How utterly useless the other ExWires were. Really and truly, I like the team sport aspect of exorcism that seemed to be lost on this finale.

Ah but with all of that out of the way, I'd still say it did a good job. I'm not going to chastise it as a butchering of source material or blasphemy to le manga.

Episodes 1-17: 8/10
Original Arc: 7/10
Overall: 8/10 for this re-watch, I'll keep it right where I left it.
Apr 16, 2017 2:53 AM

Jan 2014
I don't really get this twist, I mean, I find that Yuri intention for a human and demon live together isn't that bad, I like it how she act toward the demon when she live in the forest. even demons grow fond of her.

now just when Satan about to realize their dream, the world turn against them. maybe because Satan destroying anything in the proses, but if only those twin could come to agreement with satan, maybe they can give satan change to possess either Rin or Yukio so that satan can touch anything without turning them into ashes. that way, not only they willl cease fire, but maybe they can live in peace. what satan wants are only to feel what Yuri tell him, right?

that's what I thought about the latest episode.
Apr 24, 2017 6:48 PM

Jul 2013
Even if I don't know anything about the manga I liked this anime original ending.

I wonder who the older guy at the begining was Mephisto talked to.

Seeing Rin, Yukio, Shura and even Angel working together as a team vs the demons was pretty cool. That first attack Rin fired towards the gate wasn't enough to destroy it.

In the meanwhile Izumo, Shima, Suguro and Konekomaru got attacked in the save zone. Konekomaru had a good idea with the time difference. The result was that they were able to beat the demons with the daylight of the vatikan.

I also liked how Yukio was able to finally hear Kuro. Both riding on Kuro towards the Gehenna gate which was destroying the city and fighting the demons was nice to see. The phoenix Rin and Yukio build after they combined their power was really cool. Mephisto was freaking out after he saw that hahaha :D

I'm glad everyone is well and that everything goes his normal way again. Nice of Mephisto giving Yukio and Rin the chance to visit the place their mother lived and borned them. The way satan wanted to unite the human and demon world was definitely wrong but maybe Rin and Yukio are able to do it right.

Overall I really liked the beginning of Ao no Exorcist. Towards the end it got a little bit weird at some points but okay. I wonder how the second season will be. Looking forward to see that.

Oct 27, 2017 9:09 AM

Jun 2016
Shiemi: "Why are you two so reckless?"
Me: The fuck? Coming from you!?!? FUck you!

Aww the cliche hug from that shounen moe girl. Repulsive.

That was an okay finale, I guess. Nothing special, really.

8/10 for the whole show. Almost dropped this so many times because of how much Shiemi fucking annoyed me (her seiyuu made me hate her more). Glad I survived her annoying the fuck outta me. Honestly, everything about her is repulsive to me. Fuck everything she didn't die. Jesus.

P.S. Decided to not drop this show for more Mephisto. Thanks, Mephisto.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.