Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 23, 2008 8:06 AM

Apr 2008
It was an ok episode, not much happened...
Captain saito sure was/is funny though hehehe,
and at least the whole cast is back and they're back @ academy ^_^ Yayz for that ! ^_^

Straw-Hat-MattJul 23, 2008 2:42 PM
Jul 23, 2008 9:30 AM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, the knight's celebration at the academy was funny :)
Jul 23, 2008 7:01 PM

Aug 2007
ah poor Saito. Louise's beatings made him think of her while he's with other women..
Jul 23, 2008 7:51 PM

Apr 2008
So far it's better than the second season (less fanservice, less tit jokes) ^^ I'm liking Tiffania's character as well.

Jul 23, 2008 11:23 PM

Jun 2007
Why where they surprised she was an elf? Didn't the Queen tell them to go look for the elf girl that saved Saito lol? They mention shes an elf like 3 times in the previous episodes and the last episode in the second season.

Also why are they still leaving out the part about Saito and Louise being married? Every time a girl gets close to Saito, Louise goes bat shit crazy but she never mentions that they're married or tells the other girls off saying "thats my husband". Whats with that? Does she like the challenge or something?

I hate to sound like a broken record but what happened to previous plot from the last season? Sure the wars over but the previous women that was an enemy is still alive somewhere. Also what happened to returning the item to the lady of the lake? Where is the other knight guy that took care of Louise on the air ship? He seems to have totally disappeared. He's not even shown in the OP where all the characters are together.

Errr I feel like we've been looking at the same setting forever. Thank god where at the school now. If they had another episode with Saito and crew in the woods or with the queen id probably cry. This episode did feel a little better then the last few. My opinion may change about this season.
Jul 24, 2008 12:51 AM
Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
Why where they surprised she was an elf? Didn't the Queen tell them to go look for the elf girl that saved Saito lol? They mention shes an elf like 3 times in the previous episodes and the last episode in the second season.

Also why are they still leaving out the part about Saito and Louise being married? Every time a girl gets close to Saito, Louise goes bat shit crazy but she never mentions that they're married or tells the other girls off saying "thats my husband". Whats with that? Does she like the challenge or something?

I hate to sound like a broken record but what happened to previous plot from the last season? Sure the wars over but the previous women that was an enemy is still alive somewhere. Also what happened to returning the item to the lady of the lake? Where is the other knight guy that took care of Louise on the air ship? He seems to have totally disappeared. He's not even shown in the OP where all the characters are together.

Errr I feel like we've been looking at the same setting forever. Thank god where at the school now. If they had another episode with Saito and crew in the woods or with the queen id probably cry. This episode did feel a little better then the last few. My opinion may change about this season.

+1 on all your points except about the setting lol

I wish there was a brief synopsis of what happened in the war..and how everything was resolved..
And likewise, I really do wish..Louise was more subtle and calm...but I guess..her jealousy and anger is a reflexive thing..and symbolic of the she's still a kid and there's al ot of growing to do..
Jul 24, 2008 9:05 AM

Mar 2008
DeathfireD said:

That's so true. Even in the last episode of season 2, Saito said, that he was rescued by a big-breasted elf. But well, plot holes happen.

But the other thing you mentioned is really bothering me, too. Maybe it was not a real marriage but only s.t. like pre-marriage. A promise but not actually husband and wife. Hopefully we will find out more later on.

I enjoyed the episode nontheless. Louise only was a little mean to him one time. That's actually quite the development. The other interesting thing, was Saito thinking about her when Tifa touched him. So Mistress Louise finally sucessfully tamed him? xD

I have mixed feelings about Saito becoming a knight, though. He is now the same as those stupid nobles he always despised, because of their honor and pride. I have the feeling that he sold himself to Henrietta by becoming her servant. She is a wicked woman. :p Maybe she will give him some bad orders later on, which he can not refuse because of his new position.
Funny that Siesta was appointed as his maid. ^^"
Jul 24, 2008 4:28 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Good episode. Tifa is probably the other wielder, looking forward to more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 24, 2008 5:21 PM

Feb 2008
Best episode so far.
I watched it together with Talon.
We had some fun watching it.

like this:

De-JaY: Yeah... right. Half-elf, half-cow
Talon: rofl
Jul 24, 2008 5:51 PM

Jan 2007
DeathfireD said:

hmm...i thought Saito mentioned that a fairy saved him. so it could've been a mistranslation. i think he used the term yousei or something.

but anyway, i thought it was a nice episode. the more Tiffania, the better.
Jul 24, 2008 5:52 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007

Lmao. I'm sure Louise would agree with you two.

And yeah, they always said that she'd be a fairy, like Faust said. No one mentioned an elf. Unless you watched some weird subs. xP

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 24, 2008 9:09 PM

Jun 2007
cyruz said:

And yeah, they always said that she'd be a fairy, like Faust said. No one mentioned an elf. Unless you watched some weird subs. xP

for the last episode of last season I watched it from Static-Subs & Ayu

for this season I've been following Static-Subs & Eclipse Productions except for this episode.

I've seen elf used more then once and it wasn't just in this episode.
Jul 25, 2008 3:54 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
DeathfireD said:
cyruz said:

for this season I've been following Static-Subs & Eclipse Productions except for this episode.

I don't remember that. But if that's true, then I guess it's quite a plot hole. :(

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 25, 2008 9:48 AM

May 2007
:< since saito is now a noble, he should be able to use magic now~
Jul 25, 2008 9:55 AM

Jan 2007
cyruz said:
DeathfireD said:
cyruz said:

I don't remember that. But if that's true, then I guess it's quite a plot hole. :(

i think its best to listen to what is being said rather than look at the subs could i'm pretty sure two different things are being said and that its just a mistranslation. i'd check it myself but I'm to lazy to dig out S2.
Jul 25, 2008 2:09 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm this season is still behind the first two in terms of characters and script but this episode was a bit better I think, mainly thanks to Tifannia's story. Not that great though.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 25, 2008 2:19 PM

Apr 2008
Nice Episode ^^

Looking forward to the next Episode and

Yay for more Noto Mamiko :D

Jul 25, 2008 2:23 PM

Jan 2008
Gandalfr, God's left hand is Saito... but who is Windalfr, God's right hand? It is being mentioned in Tifa's song.
Jul 25, 2008 3:55 PM

Feb 2008
Saito thinks of Louise when a girl touched his hand!

and Windalfr is?

Jul 26, 2008 2:06 AM

Jan 2008
DestinyFate said:
Saito thinks of Louise when a girl touched his hand!
He's gone paranoid @_@

I was surprised at everyone's reaction. Do they have something against elves or something? Saito is knight now! But that doesn't change the way he is treated by Louise :/
Jul 26, 2008 10:36 AM

Jun 2008
Unlike last week, we get to see more of Tiffania ! c: Her mother seems rather important, hopefully we find out more later on. There’s still the lingering issue of if Tiffania is the other Void user or not, but I'm going with "she is,". Ohhh and Tifa's song was pretty.

I like how Louise expressed herself to Tiffania in end, and thanked her., <3 ~ And the fact that Saito heard Louise's voice while getting close to Tiffania made me smile, her training has paid off !

I too love seeing the old cast, I missed them ! ;__; yay for next episode, because ;

Saito x Louise ! <3 && Tiffania joins the parade !
Jul 26, 2008 10:52 AM

Oct 2007
This episode was fairly better then the last one ... some background info about Tiffania ... a Knight Saito ... but weird academy setup .. was like WTF was that all about at the end ... we finaly get to see the " BAD " one ... and i still cant figure out how to call Louise ... Bakalise or Geloise ... kind of tipical gelosy for a noble lady imo ... so nothing special there ... and sometimes even boring watching it ... overall for this episode a not realy deserved 3/5 which left me like
Jul 28, 2008 8:12 AM

Jul 2008
Three words. The same applies to every episode since season 2 began.

Less tit jokes.
Sep 30, 2008 7:17 PM

Jun 2007
saito chevallier de hiiraga... sounds cool... he also got a cool cloak
background story was nice. song was nice. saito being unusually friendly was nice.
half-elf was nice.
so... delfinger can teleport now
tifa.... FFVII flashback
celebrate the saito chevalier title!
Oct 2, 2008 4:38 AM

Feb 2008
I just saw Konata from LS in the OP in this episode. Am I mistaken?!

A girl with blue long hair.
Oct 4, 2008 11:46 PM

Jan 2008
I thought it was a fairly respectable episode.

Nonetheless, the whole "Tiffiana is an elf?" thing was messed up. I'm sure they mentioned elf many times before. Oh well - Tiffiana is my favorite character from ZnT as of now~ It was nice to see a little less spazzing from Louise in this episode and I'm glad they're back at the academy.
> I want to find out who Windralf is.. O_e

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 14, 2008 1:42 PM

Jun 2007
I thought that was a funny episode. Lousie wasn't particularly happy about Henrietta's choice of servant for Saito! It's nice to see Saito getting a little respect now.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Dec 7, 2008 8:02 AM
Jun 2008
Yay! Saito is a noble! And you know? Now Saito can marry Louise \o/
Feb 3, 2009 12:20 AM

Jul 2008
No action in this one huh. Some of the background on Tiffania was cool, but I want to see Saito wield the power of Gandalfr again.
Sep 22, 2009 11:46 PM

Aug 2008
oh yeah that? yeah dont worry i just teleported you here, nice eh?

Sep 24, 2009 2:11 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Yay for Saito.

Apr 11, 2010 3:14 AM
Feb 2010
Tifa's song is weird, it mentioned Gandalfr and Windalfr or sth..
The "Pioneer's Music Box" which "the other void user" is able to hear its music from, hope we can understand more about it soon.
What is Saito's sword really like? Does it have magic too?
And finally, how was Guiche able to revive in the second season since the ring's power could only be used once?

Good episode, but it may have just opened a Pandora's Box.
DunkjoeApr 11, 2010 3:20 AM
May 8, 2010 11:41 AM

May 2009
LOL Tiffania being given the nickname Tifa, clearly refrencing another well endowed female character.

Anyone notice the hair and eye color of the apparent antagonist this season? Same as Charlotte a.k.a. Tabitha. Coincidence? Did we ever see what her father looks like in that ep of season one about her? I don't remember.
Dec 27, 2010 11:22 PM

Oct 2010
So he's finally become an aristocrat, hell yeah! For now, Louise hasn't changed her attitude too much, though <_<

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
May 28, 2011 3:10 AM

May 2011
Nice episode... Saito is a knight now!
I like Tiffaina but don't like Siesta... I don't know why...
Mar 24, 2012 12:59 AM

Sep 2011
Haha Louise is slowly losing her familiar. :)
Nov 8, 2012 9:27 AM

Oct 2012
Great episode, interesting how Saito is now a Noble (knight) and how he was actually saved.

Aug 2, 2013 9:23 AM

May 2013
Saito becomes a knight, which he deserves, but Tiffania is great haha.
Jun 8, 2014 4:22 PM

Oct 2013
haha a pretty good ep
I thought louise was going to show up when Tifa grab hi hand XD
wonder how Tifa being related to the ueen is going to play out and her void magic well i assume she can use it i think they said something liek that
[/quote]
Jun 15, 2014 6:29 PM

Aug 2013
So now Saito is a knight. Well, he climbed the hierarchy pretty fast.

Louise was pretty harsh with that elf, but you know, #justtsunderethings~~

That new knight order seem so BS xD
It look like his new status get him a bit farther from Louise :/
I guess he'll find a way to fix that up.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 10, 2014 10:34 AM

Jul 2013
I enjoyed the episode but I have to say Louise is really starting to get on my nerves. She is kind of a bitch... Always ruining a good moment between Saito and a girl, it is always a moment that has those feels and then she comes in and ruins it. I think I would almost for Saito to get with Tiffania because she is sweet and innocent.
FluffinsterJul 10, 2014 10:37 AM

Tony Cole
Aug 6, 2014 9:26 PM

Jan 2014
Saito is showing affection for too many girls. I wish it could just be between him and Louise. I guess I kind of signed up for this when I started watching a harem though.
Sep 22, 2014 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
Whoa ... Saito-san was promoted to Knight which now belongs to the royal guard of the Queen and it ends up becoming a noble! The Tifania elf is also very good with magic taking into account that raised the Saito-san with an ancient elven magic.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Nov 30, 2014 10:58 AM

Apr 2013
So many good girls to choose from now and he still stays with Louse, I'll never understand O_O
Feb 8, 2016 11:49 PM

May 2014
I've never been a fan of the whole peasant/aristocrat roles but this development is interesting nonetheless. I wonder if Louise will catch her tongue the next time she tries to call him a dog with his new status.
May 22, 2016 5:06 AM

Jan 2016
Sad Character development with Tittania /Half elf.. And little more about our enemy.. fascinating

Saito becomes a Chevalier and I have no Damn idea what just happend after that XD WHAT!!
but then after rewatching the end about 10 times i think.. Saito became a Vice captain over the Order of Undine knights? Okay then….
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jul 1, 2016 10:13 AM

Jul 2014
Mikhael04 said:
Much, much MUCH better episode.
More story and toned down the fanservice greatly.
Good episode - the first one of this season so far I enjoyed the whole way through; lets hope for more to come.

I agree. It's nice when it's not forcing fanservice down one's throat. Not that I have a problem with that.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 14, 2016 7:45 PM
Jul 2016
I'm already liking this season alot better than season 2, I hope it keeps up with this pace and doesn't go along some boring ass story arc where the MC plays no major role whatsoever.
Dec 5, 2019 8:23 PM

Jun 2017
Kudos to that Legendary sword for saving Saito. Finally! After being treated badly, Saito became a Chevalier or a Knight and also became the Vice-Captain of his own order. I like Tiffania's song. The OP and ED is also nicer compare to the last season. What I like most is the first season's OP though.
EmperorAlfredDec 5, 2019 8:31 PM
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 3, 2020 5:08 PM

Dec 2018
dude, henrietta read the friggin room. she had to have known it was a dumb idea. or is she trying to cause drama and divide an conquer saito's affection?
much better episode, pleasantly surprised.
still, another asspull with the sword suddenly being able to teleport
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.