Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2008 1:22 AM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wow c.c. was reseted or something?

and wtf did schneizel do? D:
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jul 20, 2008 1:29 AM

Feb 2008
Too much information, again! My head is about to burst.
The secret of the Contract of Geass is giving the power to kill the immortal?
C.C. was not alien or something but an ordinary girl. She said something sounds important about the contract between V.V. and Charles, I don't understand at all. Why did Charles become immortal, too? V.V. doesn't quickly recover as C.C. did.
Suzaku barely escaped from falling down to the dark side. But he is now in dilemma.
Nina got a Nuke! I can foresee more tragedy from this.

I can confidently say only one thing: No other girls can beat C.C. in amnesia!
dtshykJul 20, 2008 1:35 AM
Jul 20, 2008 1:30 AM

Jul 2007
So ep 15

Summary:

Ok.... Mindrack ep is Mindfrack x_X

Speculations after I get back to "sane" world X_X

Jul 20, 2008 1:30 AM

Apr 2007
nihil said:

and wtf did schneizel do? D:

Miracle of miracles! Nina finally made something that worked!

Interesting episode. Lots of trippy CC backstory. Thought she was going to become Lelouch's new stepmom at one point there. Interesting contrast between Viletta's decisiveness and Suzaku's wishy-washiness. I wonder where this soap opera is headed.
Jul 20, 2008 1:34 AM

Apr 2007
charles almost raped c.c., poor gal
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jul 20, 2008 1:38 AM

Feb 2008
Hey, could you guys explain me what happened to the contract between V.V. and Charles? C.C. said something like "V.V. gave the code of geass to Charles." "Why did you killed your brother V.V.?" And V.V. seems like not recovering from the wound.

Edited==============
Oh, V.V. died! I didn't noticed it at the first viewing. So the code Charles took from him was the secret of his immortality.
dtshykJul 20, 2008 4:22 AM
Jul 20, 2008 1:44 AM

Dec 2007
I'm surprised Lelouch didn't lose his voice after all that screaming, yeesh.

The episode jumped around a bunch, it was way hard to keep track of what subplots were doing what.

Jul 20, 2008 1:48 AM

Apr 2007
I can't wait for next week

逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jul 20, 2008 6:17 AM

Nov 2007
lol I was like in the beginning, WTF? charles is dead for real? this simply? Nooooooo....that cant be... ~_~

and then BLAM! and then BOOM! and then WOAH! and then

and so anyways, another crazy episode of mind-boggling, sudden-turnarounds, full-of-surprises CGR2. @_@b
zvucJul 20, 2008 6:25 AM

kimatg on | blog | pixiv | deviantART
Jul 20, 2008 7:03 AM

Jul 2007
kimatg said:
lol I was like in the beginning, WTF? charles is dead for real? this simply? Nooooooo....that cant be... ~_~

and so anyways, another crazy episode of mind-boggling, sudden-turnarounds, full-of-surprises CGR2. @_@b

I doubt C.C fans would rejoice in her

That said she will be a good daughter with Kallen and Lelouch as her parents xD
Jul 20, 2008 7:38 AM

Apr 2008

it was sad to know that her original geass had the power to make everyone love her and that C.C. contracted with Lelouch because she wanted to die...:'(

but it all come to moe C.C..on the next episode.

My english sucks....i know....
Jul 20, 2008 9:53 AM

Feb 2008

Jul 20, 2008 11:11 AM

Jan 2008
Serious mindfuck, as expected of Clamp. It's getting more and more similar to Tsubasa Chronicle and their other works. 5/5 though

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Jul 20, 2008 11:23 AM

Jul 2007
DestinyFate said:

Now that raises a new question:

kashim said:
Serious mindfuck, as expected of Clamp. It's getting more and more similar to Tsubasa Chronicle and their other works. 5/5 though

Although CLAMP has got nothing to do with this, except of character designs, I do think that there's been some "hinting" towards the Sunrise on the destinies of certain characters lol...

If it was CLAMP series
Jul 20, 2008 12:13 PM
Jun 2007
CC MOE?!
Jul 20, 2008 12:27 PM
Apr 2008
hmmm so C.C losing memory/or resetted and no longer immortal. hmm wonder where this story will go and also suzaku atleast matured a bit enough to not use dirty trick lol guess he's late maturin kid haha
Jul 20, 2008 12:32 PM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
kimatg said:

I doubt C.C fans would rejoice in her

That said she will be a good daughter with Kallen and Lelouch as her parents xD

Good episode.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Jul 20, 2008 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
Whoa, this series just keeps getting crazier as the episodes pass by.
At the beginning I was like: "WTF?! How the hell can Charles get killed so easily?" =P

I wonder what happened with C.C.. Did she become a normal human again?
Oh, and it looks like Rolo and Villeta are screwed now =P
Jul 20, 2008 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
omg great episode...i hope C.C regains her memories somehow...but i ve got 2 questions...Did Charles die?did V.V die?or they are both alive?
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Jul 20, 2008 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
Charles is alive, but V.V. died.
Jul 20, 2008 1:39 PM
Jul 2008
Charles took V.V.s power somehow, C.C resetted and Nina made a weapon to blow up a planet ggnore =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jul 20, 2008 2:00 PM

Oct 2007
Geez, there was a heck of a lot going on this ep.

Pretty ingenious scheme that LL cooked up with the mirror shards. A shame it didn't work out. I knew it felt too easy.

So a couple interesting things, Suzaku now knows LL is Zero again, but there's nothing he can do about it without jeopardizing Nunally, so I'll guess that he's not going to do anything in the short term. I imagine he and LL will have a talk about Shirley at some point, maybe Suzaku will hold his delusion long enough to listen to LL with an open mind.

Thank God Suzaku didn't inject Kallen. It would've been tragic if she got injected, considering what she had to go through with her mom. But now that the assault on the research facility is done, I hope the Black Knights go to try to save Kallen. One of my knocks on this season is that have too many characters now, so they'll go episodes with barely a mention of a main character (CC earlier this season, Kallen now).

Ohgi's sacrifice was rather predictable and sort of annoying. Really there was no reason for Sayoko to go all shuriken star on Villetta at that point.

So now the Emperor is immortal, and with CC seemingly back to her farm girl state, LL is in a bad spot right now. The memory loss shtick is either going to be really interesting or piss me off, but it looks like it'll lead to some moe moments.

I hope they go after Kallen next week. I like her character, she deserves more than 15 seconds of screen time each week.
Jul 20, 2008 2:13 PM

Jul 2007
Crenshinibon said:
[

Good episode.

If she

If she does not

me = very big optimist in kalulu

*imagines happy family already, with C.C making a mess aroung LOL*
Jul 20, 2008 2:14 PM

Sep 2007
Whoa so much in this episode. About time for some C.C. back story but I wasn't expecting the ability to pass on the immortality. So did she loose her immortality or just her memories.

Ohgi's sacrifice while touching was total expected as was her reaction. Nina's new bomb or weapon? Thats obviously going to have some importance to come. I gained a little of my respect towards Suzaku for not using the drug and trying to protect Nunnaly. Now if they could save Kallen...

Hmm next episode is going to be good and I have a feeling a lot is going to happen.
Jul 20, 2008 2:17 PM

Aug 2007
No offense to the fans...but this is getting really dumb..
Too many things happening at once that it makes the story seem convoluted and stupid.
It's nothing quite like the first season which was much better imo. Season 2 just keeps jumping around waay too much and not sticking to one thing at a time.
This episode proved it. Too many things happening that I just gave up trying to understand what they were trying to accomplish.
Jul 20, 2008 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
This was another WTF?-episode, a lot of things happened ~.~
C2 in the past with Tessa's voice :D
But quite confusing, I need to rewatch it with subs :/
Jul 20, 2008 2:27 PM

May 2008
But if Charles now is Immortal doesnt that mean LL is able to kill him having Geass? Or did LL become immortal now as well? His Geass doesnt show anymore in the last scene (or did he put his lense back in?).

And still just how do you kill an Immortal? Geass doesnt work on them obviously and LL shooting Charles didnt work either.
Jul 20, 2008 2:30 PM

Jul 2007
Darkreaper70 said:
Too many things happening at once that it makes the story seem convoluted and stupid.
It's nothing quite like the first season which was much better imo. Season 2 just keeps jumping around waay too much and not sticking to one thing at a time.
This episode proved it. Too many things happening that I just gave up trying to understand what they were trying to accomplish.

talks the person who found all the recent d.grayman chapters"not much happening" :P

Mercurio said:
But if Charles now is Immortal doesnt that mean LL is able to kill him having Geass? Or did LL become immortal now as well? His Geass doesnt show anymore in the last scene (or did he put his lense back in?).

And still just how do you kill an Immortal? Geass doesnt work on them obviously and LL shooting Charles didnt work either.

Either Lelouch completely lost the power, or become "warlock" getting the C.C's powahs from her "death".
Jul 20, 2008 2:44 PM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
Crenshinibon said:
[

Good episode.

If she

If she does not

me = very big optimist in kalulu

*imagines happy family already, with C.C making a mess aroung LOL*

-_-;; Some of that's optimism, some of that seems more like denial to me.

EDIT: Lelouch could have easily put his contact back in. It seemed like at least a minute had passed since they came back. Not necessarily lost Geass or immortal.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Jul 20, 2008 2:52 PM

Apr 2008
well, I thought the episode was rather blah until the very end. I wasn't expecting C.C. to die but I also wasn't expecting her to forget everything. I guess this means Lelouch doesn't have the geass anymore, at least he didn't seem to have it in his eye. >> I want to know what happened now dammit.

Jul 20, 2008 2:53 PM

May 2008
Darkreaper70 said:

Completely agree, the plot has just become a trainwreck at this point
Jul 20, 2008 3:02 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was a great episode, a lot of playing around with thoughts and background stories. Loved it actually.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 20, 2008 3:07 PM

Feb 2008
Great episode imo. At least these last three episodes they're back on the storyline I'm most interested in. I had a feeling Suzaku wouldn't go through with the injection. I was disappointed last week when it seemed like he was turning to the dark side. I thought he was going to give the Suzaku-haters a legitimate reason to hate him beyond just having an abnormal level of Lulu-love. I liked the Ogi/Villetta story also but it seems like it would have been better letting the situation play out rather than having Sayoko interject. Oh well.

Only thing I found confusing is what Charles was doing to C.C. I followed that he had taken V.V.'s immortality similar to CC's contract with Lelouch. But what exactly was he doing to CC? It seemed CC was submitting to Charles killing her or taking her power or something but they weren't exactly clear on that part. Maybe immortals have the power to kill each other.
TrojunJul 20, 2008 3:13 PM
Jul 20, 2008 3:11 PM

Aug 2007
Fai said:
Darkreaper70 said:

talks the person who found all the recent d.grayman chapters"not much happening" :P

Only because I already know what happened. :D
/reads the manga
Jul 20, 2008 3:12 PM

May 2008
So did Charles (basically) kill V.V. because they made a similar contract as Lulu and C.C., and V.V. also wanted to die? Or did Charles do it because V.V. lied about sending an assassin after Lulu?

Either way, it seems you need at least both of your eyes geassed to be able to take away immortality. A stage that Lulu hadn't reached yet.

C.C losing her memories seems to imply that her immortality was taken away... she's just not death yet because she wasn't injured at the moment like V.V. was. Lulu probably also lost his geass powers then... The only thing that doesn't seem right here though is that C.C. wanted to stop with whatever Charles was doing, which is strange, since it seems like she lots her memories after it. Also strange that V.V didn't lose his memories...
Jul 20, 2008 3:15 PM

Jul 2007
Crenshinibon said:
<snip>.

The point is that C.C was clearly portrayed as something "not good" in ep14 and we still do not know how Marianne fits into all that, so IF C.C regains memories, its all more likelly that

And I do not see how its denial, since I feel no hatred for C.C, its just that the way its going, if she goes on regaining memories (which is quite likely), the whole Marianne-plot will come into play, which most likely would mean very bad things for C.C's life.

i do like C.C as character (although she IS sometimes VERY irritating :/), but I just do not see enough hints for C.CXLulu love relationship out there.

Overall, lets face it C.C, the femme fatale, will, most likely not survive it, if she was to retain her memories and it would be quite sad for another character I slowly take liking to, to go into graveyard AGAIN.

As for Lelouch - well, C.C did not have her symbol, so only time will show what happened. For now its most likely(with what was said and done this episode) that Lelouch either lost the power or became another "warlock"

Bax1er said:
So did Charles (basically) kill V.V. because they made a similar contract as Lulu and C.C., and V.V. also wanted to die? Or did Charles do it because V.V. lied about sending an assassin after Lulu?

Either way, it seems you need at least both of your eyes geassed to be able to take away immortality. A stage that Lulu hadn't reached yet.

C.C losing her memories seems to imply that her immortality was taken away... she's just not death yet because she wasn't injured at the moment like V.V. was. Lulu probably also lost his geass powers then... The only thing that doesn't seem right here though is that C.C. wanted to stop with whatever Charles was doing, which is strange, since it seems like she lots her memories after it. Also strange that V.V didn't lose his memories...

I am more betting on V.V transferring his "warlock" status onto Charles (as we see it happens in near death state).

V.V loosing immortality and Charles using Akasha on her were two different things. Imho C.C was first person ever to die as "witch" , yet live as human.
She did not "die" because Lelouch interrupted all of that ^^"
AhenshihaelJul 20, 2008 3:19 PM
Jul 20, 2008 3:16 PM

Feb 2008
Understood the episode alot more after watching the subbed version, and I think that its great. But we still didn't find out C.C. real name.

Jul 20, 2008 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
man what a mindtrip.
all i can say at this point is there's a lot of ifs going on :/
and that suzaku has gained a few points back with me for not forcing kallen to take refrain and for thinking about nunally rather than himself...i was wondering what was going on last episode b/c he was so worried about his "methods" in season one, to completely disregard them seems unnatural.
but it was just the heat of battle that did it :]
Jul 20, 2008 3:36 PM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
Crenshinibon said:
<snip>.

<snip>

Lelouch actually saying he knows her true wish (to find love) and wanting her to smile isn't enough of a hint for you? I mean, Kallen does have more build up at this point, but the fact that he clearly seems intent on having her realize her wish does put the potential out there. Even with writing off the kisses as a sealing method, it isn't like they've had absolutely nothing (I mean, he all but told her he thought she was beautiful back in the first season in the cave scene, and he did swear to walk alongside her at the end of the season). At this point it still isn't as much as Kallen, but the potential for build up exists now when it didn't really before. Romantic development can be used in a variety of ways other than an actual relationship though, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything (on the other hand that goes for Kallen too).

Once again, I doubt she'll die if she gets her memories back. That actually defeats the purpose of her regaining her memories, otherwise they'd just develop her mortal character into someone who can be happy/loved before killing her off. if she's going to die, they'll do it while she's mortal.

If you want to include Marianne into the equation, remember that she's done virtually nothing offensive but die. She was probably in opposition to VV and Charles, but that's hardly anything sinister. All she seems to be "plotting" (judging from her dialogues with CC at least) is having CC take care of her children, and MAYBE something that works against Charles, but I honestly think Lelouch can do that on his own. It seems to me that Marianne's death was probably more of a result of VV's jealousy than anything else at this point.

It's pretty far from "most likely" that Lelouch lost his power or became immortal. First off, you'd have to find a rational reason for losing his power- Rollo didn't upon VV's death, so CC losing her code clearly has no influence on that. For him to become immortal he'd have to actually receive CC's code, and given that even the preview (and all the spoilers we've had so far) had nothing about him being concerned about losing the Geass or becoming immortal, I sincerely doubt that's the case.

These are all just my thoughts though, I'm sure we both know that doesn't translate into fact.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Jul 20, 2008 3:41 PM

Jun 2008
Man this episode really gets your mind racing at the end. C.C. loses her memory and now she just became my number two character. I guess I'm taking pity on her but oh well.
There was a little fan service if you know I mean ;P
Suzaku is starting to become a little more standable.
Signature Here.
Jul 20, 2008 3:43 PM
Dec 2007
Best episode since the beginning of the series. We finally see more of CC and Charles' pasts and understand what is truly Geass... now the only thing left is the development of the scenario on a new basis (oh and Schneizel found some mega-powerful weapon that will change the war too) ;)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 20, 2008 3:44 PM

Dec 2007
didnt read the whole thread, but it seems many ppl are woundering why VV died. at first VV had the power to heal all wounds (never die) but then he got beat up by lulu and viletta and it took some time to heal all his wounds. Charles took VV's power before he had completely healed and therefore he died of the injuries he had from before, i think ;)..
i also think that Lulu "granted" CC's wish and then she "died" as in returning to the state she was in before getting the Geass and that would mean lulu now has the same power as the emperor. because her real wish was to be truly loved, as you can see in the flashback, and it seems lulu really loved her. as for CC regaining her memories, hmm.. no speculations yet
Jul 20, 2008 3:45 PM

Mar 2008
wow...lots of stuff got upset in that episode. V.V. is dead, C.C. reset (noooo...maybe?), Nina succeeded in making the first nuclear weapon in the CG universe, Villeta and Ohgi are probably dead, and Suzaku battles with himself. next episode looks back to the normal stuff, which is nice since the last 3 episodes have been hard to watch for me :(
Jul 20, 2008 3:59 PM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
So ep 15

Summary:

Ok.... Mindrack ep is Mindfrack x_X

Speculations after I get back to "sane" world X_X

You are now my new hero.
By the way, I love how nobody calls Suckaku his real name. xD HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT. >E

That was a weird episode. o_o And I already knew that Charles wasn't dead, that was plainly obvious.
AND OMG. NINA MADE SOMETHING WORK FOR ONCE IN HER PATHETIC LIFE. >O
Jul 20, 2008 4:03 PM

Dec 2007
I bet C.C. gets her memory back if Lulu kisses her.
Just like she did with him.
But I dont knoooow.

i need your love, i'm a broken rose.
Jul 20, 2008 4:07 PM

Sep 2007
wtf just happened? I have to watch this ep again when im fully awake cuz nothing registered right now.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

MALoween 2023 Candies

MALoween 2022 Candies

Jul 20, 2008 4:10 PM

Nov 2007
"Are you my new master?"
My reaction: Hell Yes!
Jul 20, 2008 4:24 PM

Feb 2008
When they put all of this together, it's either gonna be amazing, or it's gonna royally suck.

And I'm a little bit freaked out by new C.C. They turned her into Shirley...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2008 4:25 PM

Sep 2007
CC sounds... kind of annoying now with her squeaky innocent clueless personality.
Jul 20, 2008 4:30 PM

Jun 2008
that was an amazing episode.

finally we now about c.c past.

it would be crazy if lelouch got the immortal power

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.