Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2008 6:35 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww~! What a melancholic episode, so sad... I especially liked it when Sachiko started to cry and Rei came on stage to help her, that was so cute.

I'm starting to feel that ~haru~ is even better than the original Marimite.
Aug 27, 2008 7:22 AM

Mar 2008
I'll be graduating this year aswell so I just couldn't help but cry through this whole episode (and the one before that) T_T
I love this show so much xD
Feb 15, 2009 10:31 AM

Jul 2008
Do I just imagine or did the animation style really changed a bit? o_______o

Haru is indeed better than the first marimite and this episode was nice too !

Jan 23, 2010 2:57 PM

Jun 2009
ya, it's getting better as it goes along, but I'll miss the roses, especially rose gigantea ;___;
en_____Jan 23, 2010 3:05 PM
Jan 6, 2014 2:12 PM

Jul 2011
:'(
The feels!

Such a sad episode. I'm very sentimental with farewells, and several years later kinda stuff...so i've got a knot in my throat. :(

I am going to miss seeing Rosa Gigantea always teasing yumi, and her always happy self. I know we are not going to see the last of her, but just not as often.
But I am going to miss all three roses of course. They were awesome, great characters.
I actually love all the characters, so I would have preferred it if we could see this year longer... :)
Feb 11, 2014 6:27 AM

Aug 2013
I've watched this episode so many times but it's only now that I notice the different but awesome art O__O

This is one of my favorite episodes (in all four seasons) of MariMite. For Sachiko to tear up like that onstage, it must have been really hard for her. Nice save by Rei though :D Youko's internal monologue was funny. She was so sure Eriko and Sei won't come to the rescue if she cries while giving the speech XD!

Funny flashback for Sei and Eriko's first meeting too. American and Dekochin lmao.

So that's why Minako disappeared for the rest of the season. She graduated lmao. I was wondering where she went haha.

The pictures in the end perfectly summed up the relationship between the Roses and their soeurs.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 19, 2014 6:47 PM

Feb 2013
Lots of feels this episode :(

I think I'm liking the second season more than the first season...but we will see.
Jan 15, 2015 9:50 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So with the 3 rose girls leaving that leaves Shimako all by herself.

- Rei and Yoshino are sisters.
- Shimako
- Sachiko and Yumi.

Very sad episode. Sachiko crying during her speech was sad. Why are blonde characters usually referred to as American?

I'll miss the 3 roses together, especially Sei who always teased Yumi when she wanted too. The good thing is Sei will still be on school grounds, Lillian's something College.

May 2, 2016 2:02 PM
Apr 2016
Sonja said:
Do I just imagine or did the animation style really changed a bit? o_______o

Haru is indeed better than the first marimite and this episode was nice too !

agree...I noticed the difference in the art too
Apr 19, 2018 7:15 AM

Mar 2017
I'll miss the Lady Roses T_T
Rosa Chinensis, Rosa Foetida and Rosa Gigantea.

BUTTTTT I WILL DEFINITELY MISS ROSA GIGANTEAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT ACCEPT THISSS, I LOVE HER SO MUCH T_T

I really tried so hard to stop myself from crying. Really emotional episode.. I loved it.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Jul 6, 2019 5:33 AM

Nov 2016
Strong directing this episode and it really delivered a punch. Gonna miss the roses, but I'm optimistic that they will have appearances throughout the seasons.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 1, 2019 7:57 AM

Oct 2015
I expected some more emotions and cries besides Sachiko, I was a little bit of disappointed.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 15, 2021 6:16 AM

Aug 2018
Girls met each other at different times, at different circumstances.. It really felt to me like they know each other for long.. But were they close in the end?.. Who knows.. It feels that Roses are at the same time ideals of school, who are upped at the pedestal.. But also all of them really have their personalities, their goals, their likes, their struggles in life.. They both are on another level, indeed not only maintaining, but also living the role of Rose.. And they also are young girls..
Jan 4, 2022 4:27 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Hell of an episode this was, as I figured the graduation would be hard to watch, and it definitely was because it was so real, this might be one of the most realistic anime graduations I’ve ever seen, the emotions were very high and they were conveyed to the viewer well imo, and getting to know all the characters in the first season really helped with that. I’m really gonna miss the lady roses, their relationships with their little sisters were great.
Apr 17, 2022 9:11 PM

Jun 2014
The production value in this episode was definitely higher than in earlier episodes. It was quite impressive.

Seeing Sachiko cry was quite an emotional moment. Towards the end of the episode, I began to get rather emotional as well.

Feb 15, 2023 3:21 PM

Aug 2021
yo fuck that old man why did he come who cares gtfo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ Episode 13 Discussion

Teddy - Jul 19, 2008

31 by roarster »»
Jan 15, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ Episode 3 Discussion

Tsulaa - Jan 1, 2010

8 by sjmmoc »»
Jun 10, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru: Haru Episode 2 Discussion

Cratex - Feb 25, 2013

12 by symeon_a »»
Mar 9, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ Episode 8 Discussion

en_____ - Jan 23, 2010

16 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 16, 2023 10:35 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ Episode 12 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 24, 2009

12 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 20, 2022 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.