Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 18, 2008 1:40 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was kinda unfair for the kid though...
Jul 23, 2008 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
That was even sadder than the last episode.... poor kid T___T

And Kikuri... was smiling.... o__o.... that girl creeps me out >.>

Sig WILL change soon~
Sep 9, 2008 6:34 PM

Oct 2007
i kinda thought the ending for this ep was messed up D:
thats horrible for that kid.

Nov 4, 2008 2:20 PM
Dec 2006
It just doesnt make any sense!
Don't the police check fingerprints??
Nov 19, 2008 5:41 PM

Oct 2008
Gaia_Vedai said:
It just doesnt make any sense!
Don't the police check fingerprints??

probably...i don't think the police will blame HIM for all that, but those neighbors will do by talking of "the child of the devil" though..
Also he now is an orphan...losing his parents out of nowhere like this...man this ending really sucks v.v"
Nov 24, 2008 6:18 PM
Oct 2008
I really hate kikuri. She's such an evil brat.
Nov 28, 2008 10:52 PM

Jun 2008
WTF kind of ending is that?? I mean watching you parents be murdered like that, then the dude that did it disappeared all of a sudden, that kid seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Nov 29, 2008 12:41 PM
Dec 2006
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.
Feb 7, 2009 6:52 PM
Oct 2007
The world isn't fair, that is all.
Mar 27, 2009 11:23 AM

Feb 2009
Soooo weirD!! i think kikuri is so mean!!!

but that poor kid!
Apr 9, 2009 9:46 PM

Nov 2007
F***ED UP!!! Haven't they ever heard of CSI?!
Sep 26, 2009 10:43 AM

Aug 2009
Lol at the kid. He took all the blame, not only that, he also saw his parents die right infront of him.
Damn, that's some messed up story.

I find Kikuri cute in this episode. :D
Sep 26, 2009 12:25 PM

Sep 2008
KatsuraRen said:
i kinda thought the ending for this ep was messed up D:
thats horrible for that kid.
Jan 14, 2010 3:34 PM

Nov 2009
omg this is SOOOOOooooo messed up!!! poor kid!!! if i were that kid i would have screamed saying it wasnt me... (even though that wouldnt work...) i feel sooo bad 4 him ='(
Feb 10, 2010 3:17 AM
Aug 2009
Look at my father dying,I would go to they guy Knife him in the leg,Ask my father ''give me a new pc and i will help'' he will say k,then i kill that dude,Call the hospital and boom
Mar 21, 2010 4:50 PM

Apr 2009
Damn i feel so bad for that kid. :(
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
May 24, 2010 1:17 AM
Sep 2009
buzbe said:
Look at my father dying,I would go to they guy Knife him in the leg,Ask my father ''give me a new pc and i will help'' he will say k,then i kill that dude,Call the hospital and boom

You honestly think it'd be that easy? O.o;

...Either way, I'm really suspicious of Kikuri- There's just something way too off about her, I don't think she's there just to play with Hell Girl and her crew.

As for the boy... That's gotta be one of the most depressing uses of "ZOMG IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." that I've seen in a while. :(
Just my two cents.
May 24, 2010 8:35 PM
May 2010
This ep reminds me of the puppet bribe ep from the first season....both of them are not able to escape their fate in the end....kinda messed up

btw, it will be impossible to arrest the kid because the police have absolutely no evidence at all!!
jimmy2027May 24, 2010 8:43 PM
May 28, 2010 5:22 PM

Mar 2010
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

i never liked her, and this episode just concreted that fact. really sick ending.
Jul 28, 2010 2:06 AM

Jun 2008
Poor Kid.
disco said:
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

i never liked her, and this episode just concreted that fact. really sick ending.

Aug 25, 2010 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
Sick is right. I was so relieved Takuma gave back the doll so he won't damn himself to Hell, but then this happens to him. I don't think he'll actually be charged since the police won't be able to find any concrete evidence, but to have that following you for the rest of your life... D:

Kikuri is both cute and creepy. I'm guessing she's some sort of spirit who was wronged during her lifetime (assuming she used to be human) and is out to cause trouble. What gets me most is that she warns Takuma pulling the red string will cause bad things to happen, and he decides against it, but later when he's in the police car, she smiles that creepy smile. Did she see that this would happen...?
Oct 30, 2010 4:27 PM

Jul 2010
Cheonyu said:
Poor Kid.
disco said:
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

I didn't liked her from the start, she's creeping me out and why does she only listen to Ai? Where did she came from anyway?...

Poor boy, this was really sad :( But if this story was in season 1 it would be worse, I have the feeling the story's in seaosn one are a bit more intense then those in season 2... still a very good episode, too bad you don't see how he's gonna end
Nov 26, 2010 10:46 AM

Aug 2009
This fucking episode.
Just rewatched this episode after like 1 year, and god, it's still so messed up and disturbing.
Jan 27, 2011 12:59 PM

Dec 2008
Animefanx3 said:
Cheonyu said:
Poor Kid.
disco said:
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

I didn't liked her from the start, she's creeping me out and why does she only listen to Ai? Where did she came from anyway?...

Poor boy, this was really sad :( But if this story was in season 1 it would be worse, I have the feeling the story's in seaosn one are a bit more intense then those in season 2... still a very good episode, too bad you don't see how he's gonna end

I just find nothing to like about her, and her eyes are disturbing, while I've found Ai's eyes pretty yet creepy and come to love how she looks. Kikuri's just not cute at all to me, just annoying.

But yeah, this was a sad episode. Jeez. My mouth flew open when the mother was shot. I totally didn't see it coming. I did predict the father's death, though - as soon as the kid decided to let it be handled by the police and gave the doll back, I was like, "Nooooo, you just killed your father too!"
Feb 19, 2011 6:25 AM

Oct 2008
Poor kid. :/
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 1, 2011 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
DDDDXX poor kid :((((((
Mar 1, 2011 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
DDDDXX poor kid :((((((
Jan 27, 2012 4:03 PM

Aug 2009
HOW FUCKED UP! HES INNOCENT! ;~;
Apr 18, 2012 10:48 PM

Jul 2011
CardcaptorKitty said:
Animefanx3 said:
Cheonyu said:
Poor Kid.
disco said:
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

I just find nothing to like about her, and her eyes are disturbing, while I've found Ai's eyes pretty yet creepy and come to love how she looks. Kikuri's just not cute at all to me, just annoying.

But yeah, this was a sad episode. Jeez. My mouth flew open when the mother was shot. I totally didn't see it coming. I did predict the father's death, though - as soon as the kid decided to let it be handled by the police and gave the doll back, I was like, "Nooooo, you just killed your father too!"

man poor kis he's torally innocent and i also feel bad for that women who lost her baby
Aug 9, 2012 8:45 AM

May 2012
Damn that kid has to suffer for the claim of 2 murders, must be horrible at his age!

And fuck Kikuri still freaks me out O_O'
Sep 7, 2012 5:17 PM
Sep 2009
Poor kid.

And Kikuri should just disappear, she is an eyesore of the show for me. Every time I see her, I want to punch the screen!

Why is Enma Ai even dealing with her?
Sep 17, 2012 1:14 AM

Apr 2011
Poor kid, but at least he gets his family wealth...
YuenSan said:
F***ED UP!!! Haven't they ever heard of CSI?!
It's not about the crime, but more of neighbor and rumors...
disco said:
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

Mission accomplish. It seem, that's what Kikuri role is.

Dec 7, 2012 4:39 AM

Jan 2012
well at least this guy deserved to go to hell, but there just had to be a twist, poor kid, seen his parents die and is now an orphan but is also the main suspect for their death :/ harsh.....
Mar 2, 2013 6:29 PM

Oct 2012
OH GOD why the kid ffs this episode was so sad lol...
Mar 28, 2013 1:57 PM

Aug 2008
That was a rather unsatisfying ending. At least Takuma doesn't have to go to hell.
Jul 3, 2013 11:15 AM

Feb 2013
That was a fucked up episode -_-
Aug 1, 2013 1:27 PM
Aug 2012
DAMN, that shit was fucked up
Sep 7, 2013 12:16 PM

Sep 2008
lady, u can still have kids, so u don't need to send yourself to hell -_-....
Sep 15, 2013 5:28 AM

Jul 2011
mrzkitty said:
CardcaptorKitty said:
Animefanx3 said:
Cheonyu said:
Poor Kid.
disco said:
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

man poor kis he's torally innocent and i also feel bad for that women who lost her baby

8 that evil bitch x(
Sep 29, 2013 9:06 AM

May 2012
evelyness said:
mrzkitty said:
CardcaptorKitty said:
Animefanx3 said:
Cheonyu said:
Poor Kid.
disco said:
Gaia_Vedai said:
kitsunekarasu said:

Seconded.

third'd.

8 that evil bitch x(

.....She uh..she has weird hair!
Oct 2, 2013 2:11 PM

Aug 2008
I don't like Kikuri either, mostly because I see her as a gimmick for the second season but anyhow, we don't know why she was smiling. Maybe it was because the boy didn't damn his soul by pulling the string. Maybe it was because he wasn't killed like his parents were by that guy. Maybe it is because she thought the whole situation was amusing. But whatever the case is, she is a shit stirrer.
Dec 2, 2013 5:40 PM

Jun 2012
this might be the weakest episode in the show so far. missed that they didn't show how he was sent to hell by the amount arrows in his body it had to be a really cruel way. and how sad for the boy getting the blame for it all in the end the one who was sent to hell still accomplished what he wanted.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Feb 9, 2014 12:30 PM

Mar 2013
Oh the unfairness of it all D:
That sucks for the kid to get all the blame for something he didn't do, and to lose his parents all at once. :'(

Oct 11, 2014 10:12 PM

Nov 2013
Great episode.

That poor kid...First his parents get killed then he gets framed for murdering them.

Easily one of the most fucked up episodes in the series.

Sep 27, 2015 7:49 AM

Aug 2014
Are all the adults retarded? What are the police officers doing? Fingerprints? Motives? Now the kids life is destroyed because he is surrounded by idiots.

PS: Damn that little girl is messed up in the head.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Oct 6, 2015 11:07 AM

Jun 2015
FinestFantasy said:
evelyness said:

8 that evil bitch x(

10. she's a disgrace to lolikind
Jan 2, 2016 9:33 PM

Aug 2012
WTF SERIOUSLY?
People really believed anything they see and hear. Idiots! What motive could this kid possibly have for killing his parents?
And that little bitch Kikuri smiled at the end, creepy sadistic brat!
Jan 19, 2016 1:52 PM

Jan 2014
That poor kid!
Damn..Kikuri..
Mar 20, 2016 3:07 AM
Aug 2012
destiny plays tricks on us...this kid is just having a n unfortunate destiny...hope he won't broke. This story is very sad and yes like all things in life senseless
Aug 7, 2016 8:25 PM

Jan 2008
ShadowTheRaven said:
FinestFantasy said:

10. she's a disgrace to lolikind

11 I hate her so god damn much. I'm hoping she'll be sent to hell by the end of the anime. How can Ai just let her do what she wants? She's such an evil little brat.

Though I guess it was good she stopped the boy from pulling the string. I think this is the saddest episode so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 30, 2008

64 by nrrc102 »»
Dec 4, 2023 12:21 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

so_addictive - Apr 22, 2008

85 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:23 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MEGATRON - Jul 23, 2008

63 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:08 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 8 Discussion

figure8life - Jul 20, 2009

46 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 24, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Antarael - Nov 13, 2008

61 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 24, 2023 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.