Forums

Are u still consider a virgin if u have sex with same gender??
Poll: Are u still consider a virgin if u have sex with same gender??

#1
Jul 15, 2008 12:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1537
after i watch some yuri anime, i begin to wonder this question. i thought about it and i think it can argue both way so i am wondering what everybody else think?
 
#2
Jul 15, 2008 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 18784
No, you wouldn't be a virgin if you had sex with somebody that is your same gender.
Modified by Sick_Bastard, Jul 15, 2008 1:16 PM
I'm back.
 
#3
Jul 15, 2008 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7005
Nathan-the-Axe said:
Mod Edit.


That was kind of mean. I don't deny that i had to laugh a little at this spontaneous reaction, but it's not quite appropriate.

projecttemp, sex is sex. Sexual interaction will cause you to lose virginity. That's the main thing, though there's also such things as physical virginity. This only goes for women.
Modified by cyruz, Jul 15, 2008 1:04 PM
 
#4
Jul 15, 2008 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 209
Chavez said:

projecttemp, sex is sex. Sexual interaction will cause you to lose virginity. That's the main thing, though there's also such things as physical virginity. This only goes for women.


I agree with everything. And that was mean. Everyone has their opinions, sure, but don't say it so bluntly to hurt someone else intentionally. Apparently you don't live in the Bay Area. I rarely hear that word used.
 
#5
Jul 15, 2008 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 118
Do you mean someone of the same sex? Cause that is what defines sexuality.
ANd yes, sex is sex. There is also "physical" virginity, which is basically the hymen or something.2
 
#6
Jul 15, 2008 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 158
It depends on how you define "virginity". There are several definitions, according to different ones, you may or may not be a virgin.
 
#7
Jul 15, 2008 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2154
no, sex is sex.


 
#8
Jul 15, 2008 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 341
Yeah, virginity is really a metaphysical or spiritual issue.

EDIT: "Yeah" means "no, in my opinion." :p
*should stop using the word*
 
#9
Jul 15, 2008 10:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3785
What everybody else said. Virginity is a very subjective thing. There are even some people that take it back.

-hoshi- said:

Apparently you don't live in the Bay Area.


...most people don't. XD

And Portland is the new Bay Area (for lesbians). We stole all of your lesbians HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Jul 15, 2008 10:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 254
lol.. NO~1


"If you're going my way, I'll walk with you."
 
Jul 15, 2008 10:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 694
Nope.
 
Jul 15, 2008 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 838
Hm, I think the one person who voted "yes" is in denial, along with the people who self-proclaim they are virgins again.
 
Jul 15, 2008 11:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 411
I really laughed hard when I saw the urgency "??" at the end of this. It reminded me of Yahoo Answers...

But no, you wouldn't be a virgin, gay sex counts as sex. A better question would be if having sex with yourself through time travel counts.
 
Jul 16, 2008 12:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 410
No...just no.


 
Jul 16, 2008 12:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 76
It depends on the type of sex you're having, really, and the genders involved. If you've got two dude's going at it but nobody actually sticks it into anybody else's butt, you're not losing your virginity. Handjobs, blowjobs, rimjobs and any combination thereof would leave you with your V card intact. You don't lose that card as a gay unless you stick it in somebody's butt or get it in the butt yourself.

Now as for lesbians it's much easier to tell if the virginity has been lost. If the cherry is popped, you're no longer a virgin. It's simple. I'm not sure about the implications of one girl breaking another girl's cherry but I think the breaker would still be technically a virgin.

I think a better question would be: if I were to clone myself and have sex with the clone, would I be gay or would I just be masturbating?????? I NEED AN ANSWER FOR THIS ASAP TIA
 
Jul 16, 2008 2:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 341
ScrumYummy said:
What everybody else said. Virginity is a very subjective thing. There are even some people that take it back.

-hoshi- said:

Apparently you don't live in the Bay Area.


...most people don't. XD

And Portland is the new Bay Area (for lesbians). We stole all of your lesbians HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Fellow Oregonian!
Yes, we do have lesbians in abundance here. Never noticed before, but I wonder why gays aren't as common?
 
Jul 16, 2008 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3785
mr_utopia_man said:
ScrumYummy said:
What everybody else said. Virginity is a very subjective thing. There are even some people that take it back.

-hoshi- said:

Apparently you don't live in the Bay Area.


...most people don't. XD

And Portland is the new Bay Area (for lesbians). We stole all of your lesbians HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Fellow Oregonian!
Yes, we do have lesbians in abundance here. Never noticed before, but I wonder why gays aren't as common?



D: OMG, where were you when we were having the Portland MAL party???!?

haha. Yeah, I don't know why that is. We also have an abundance of lesbian bands/musicians X3 but not a very big "gay" scene. Pride week was pretty cool, though. My favorite was the "People Against Acronyms" (because they don't want to be called GBLTTA***etc.etc.) XD I lol'd.
 
Jul 16, 2008 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 209
ScrumYummy said:
mr_utopia_man said:
ScrumYummy said:
What everybody else said. Virginity is a very subjective thing. There are even some people that take it back.

-hoshi- said:

Apparently you don't live in the Bay Area.


...most people don't. XD

And Portland is the new Bay Area (for lesbians). We stole all of your lesbians HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Fellow Oregonian!
Yes, we do have lesbians in abundance here. Never noticed before, but I wonder why gays aren't as common?



D: OMG, where were you when we were having the Portland MAL party???!?

haha. Yeah, I don't know why that is. We also have an abundance of lesbian bands/musicians X3 but not a very big "gay" scene. Pride week was pretty cool, though. My favorite was the "People Against Acronyms" (because they don't want to be called GBLTTA***etc.etc.) XD I lol'd.


Nooooooooooooooooooo~ Actually I had no idea. XD But now that you've mentioned it, I have more gay friends than I have lesbian friends. WAY more. wow, interesting.
 
Jul 16, 2008 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 48
I don't see how you could argue it both ways...Sex is sex. There are *different* types of sex however. Like I have never had sex wearing a Batman outfit involving candles and jelly beans, but I am still definitely not a virgin.
 
Jul 16, 2008 5:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5549
It depends on the person. Virginity losing varies from person to person.
As long as something is going in a hole its sex to me.
better looking than u
 
Jul 16, 2008 10:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3785
-hoshi- said:

Nooooooooooooooooooo~ Actually I had no idea. XD But now that you've mentioned it, I have more gay friends than I have lesbian friends. WAY more. wow, interesting.


all your lesbians are belong to us >:D
 
Jul 16, 2008 10:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 411
I make friends with lesbians way easier than with anyone else. I think I have a lesbian personality. Go figure. \o/
 
Jul 25, 2008 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 203
well lesbians can't really "have sex" by my standards. so in that case no. i think males... that's a different question all together.
 
Jul 25, 2008 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 9218
Becoming a virgin requires losing something in the process. Women lose an intact hymen and guys lose $5.

j/k

I just wanted to make a lame joke. Stop looking at me like that. Stop looking at me!

Btw for people saying a sexual encounter is enough to lose virginity. Does that mean if you have sex with a table, that you're not a virgin anymore? Or if you're going to limit it to human beings, does that mean masterbation is losing virginity? Or is penetration the key word we're looking for here? Violating the inside of another human being sounds like an unrepairable act, right? Same gender sex can still involve prodding things into each other's naughty bits, so I think that act could count as a valid sexual encounter and thus losing virginity. I mean I'm still not sure of it myself, but I just cant see how you can call yourself a virgin after someone's rammed a dildo up your bum. You know?

I'm now going to pretend this conversation never happened.

And seriously, you could get a used manga for $5. Be careful with your money.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
 
Jul 25, 2008 8:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 203
haha that's hilarious! The whole $5 thing made me crack up :)
 
Jul 25, 2008 10:19 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3785
haruka21 said:
well lesbians can't really "have sex" by my standards. so in that case no. i think males... that's a different question all together.


I can send you plenty of pictures of lesbians having sex. What's your email?

Joking aside...yes, lesbians can have sex. Don't be obtuse.
 
Jul 25, 2008 11:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 76
ScrumYummy said:
haruka21 said:
well lesbians can't really "have sex" by my standards. so in that case no. i think males... that's a different question all together.


I can send you plenty of pictures of lesbians having sex. What's your email?

Joking aside...yes, lesbians can have sex. Don't be obtuse.


You have to admit it is a much more complicated affair altogether. With male+male or male+female relations it's simple plug and play but with lesbians latex toys and batteries are required for such things. Of course, tribing is always an option but I don't really understand that works, which, I suppose could be a symptom of my complete ignorance and fear of vaginas.
 
Jul 25, 2008 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 9218
blueberryboat said:
You have to admit it is a much more complicated affair altogether. With male+male or male+female relations it's simple plug and play but with lesbians latex toys and batteries are required for such things. Of course, tribing is always an option but I don't really understand that works, which, I suppose could be a symptom of my complete ignorance and fear of vaginas.


Dude, all lesbians need for sex is a mouth and fingers.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
 
Jul 25, 2008 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1289
blueberryboat said:
ScrumYummy said:
haruka21 said:
well lesbians can't really "have sex" by my standards. so in that case no. i think males... that's a different question all together.


I can send you plenty of pictures of lesbians having sex. What's your email?

Joking aside...yes, lesbians can have sex. Don't be obtuse.


You have to admit it is a much more complicated affair altogether. With male+male or male+female relations it's simple plug and play but with lesbians latex toys and batteries are required for such things. Of course, tribing is always an option but I don't really understand that works, which, I suppose could be a symptom of my complete ignorance and fear of vaginas.

Chick's still got ten fingers, a tounge, and various other things around the house that are kinda dick shaped. It's not that hard dude, just stick it in and wiggle it around a bit. Doesn't really matter what it is. It's all the same end.



Sam is my sweet peach
 
Jul 25, 2008 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 304
So what does masturbation count as if you said no? It is sex with yourself. Do you lose your virginity then? Does it count as long as you are with another person? Multiple virginities?

I'm just being the devil's advocate here. Its very unlike me. Just something to think about.
Watch first, decide later!
 
Jul 25, 2008 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 9218
Emoney_1986 said:
So what does masturbation count as if you said no? It is sex with yourself. Do you lose your virginity then? Does it count as long as you are with another person? Multiple virginities?

I'm just being the devil's advocate here. Its very unlike me. Just something to think about.


This is my final opinion on the matter: penetrating another human being via genitalia constitutes as sex, and thus you can rob virginities in this manner. Has to be human + human, and more than 10 seconds long in duration, and preferably consensual. ¬_¬ (maid outfit optional)
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
 
Jul 25, 2008 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 158
As Cihan, my final view:

If there is penetration of a human by another human, you lose your virginity. Even if it's a 10 ms penetration, it still counts. Consensual or not, it still goes away.

Now, where you put your thing will determine what virginity you are taking away! ;)
 
Jul 25, 2008 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 9218
infinity said:
Now, where you put your thing will determine what virginity you are taking away! ;)


MAL rapes my mind on a regular basis.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
 
Jul 25, 2008 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3785
blueberryboat said:
ScrumYummy said:
haruka21 said:
well lesbians can't really "have sex" by my standards. so in that case no. i think males... that's a different question all together.


I can send you plenty of pictures of lesbians having sex. What's your email?

Joking aside...yes, lesbians can have sex. Don't be obtuse.


You have to admit it is a much more complicated affair altogether. With male+male or male+female relations it's simple plug and play but with lesbians latex toys and batteries are required for such things. Of course, tribing is always an option but I don't really understand that works, which, I suppose could be a symptom of my complete ignorance and fear of vaginas.


Cihan and TWE pretty much said it...mouth, fingers, + any household object can easily become lesbian fodder. However, I can also walk down the street and find at least three places in a mile radius that sell strap-ons and harnesses...so it's not as hard as you think. (Although it helps that I live in a very lesbian-friendly place. But you get the point. Even if I didn't, I can make an order over the internet and be lesbian-ready in 5-10 business days. ....except that I don't need to, and I'm not going to tell you why because that may be venturing into the land of TMI. XD)

Cihan said:
Emoney_1986 said:
So what does masturbation count as if you said no? It is sex with yourself. Do you lose your virginity then? Does it count as long as you are with another person? Multiple virginities?

I'm just being the devil's advocate here. Its very unlike me. Just something to think about.


This is my final opinion on the matter: penetrating another human being via genitalia constitutes as sex, and thus you can rob virginities in this manner. Has to be human + human, and more than 10 seconds long in duration, and preferably consensual. ¬_¬ (maid outfit optional)


what Cihan said.


*edit*
and infinity. XD
Modified by ScrumYummy, Jul 25, 2008 12:09 PM
 
Jul 25, 2008 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 40352
infinity said:

Now, where you put your thing will determine what virginity you are taking away! ;)
My young mind fails me again.
 
Jul 25, 2008 4:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 19
ok this is how i see it there is the physical virginity that you only lose if the Hyman brakes, and yes this can happen during sex with a guy or a girl (v.v fingers are long enough....or toys). then there is the mental which has two types no matter what sexuality you are, MENTALLY if you physically have sex with a guy you are still a mental virgin w/ girls and vise versa ^^ simple but yet sooo complicated ^^
HOTTIE!! Do you like my avatar isn't he SOOOOOO HOT (www.freewebs.com/collena)
 
Jul 25, 2008 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1289
collena said:
ok this is how i see it there is the physical virginity that you only lose if the Hyman brakes, and yes this can happen during sex with a guy or a girl (v.v fingers are long enough....or toys). then there is the mental which has two types no matter what sexuality you are, MENTALLY if you physically have sex with a guy you are still a mental virgin w/ girls and vise versa ^^ simple but yet sooo complicated ^^

Two things: 1, shift key; 2, you ever heard of something called gymnastics, or horse back riding, or riding a bike, or other strenuous physical exercise, or tampons? I'm a dude and I know more about your anatomy than you do, step it up. Every chick's hymen is different. It's not a reliable detector of anything other than what it's current condition is.



Sam is my sweet peach
 
Jul 26, 2008 1:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 162
Never thought about it, but I would suppose not.
 
Jul 26, 2008 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 198
You're a virgin until your HYMEN IS TORN TO SHREDDDDSS!
 
Jul 26, 2008 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5778
No.
 
Jul 26, 2008 6:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 340
virginity is just a concept. by most standard definitions I would think having sex with the same gender would count as losing virginity.

and with this post my post count has increased, making me 1 post cooler than before
 
Jul 26, 2008 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 8437
drac said:
virginity is just a concept. by most standard definitions I would think having sex with the same gender would count as losing virginity.

Ditto. The only other real definition is physical and that only really applies to women. I don't see why a same-sex partnership would mean the participants are still virgins. I see virginity as something abstract as opposed to something tangible.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz


 
Jul 26, 2008 10:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4
TheWestExit said:
collena said:
ok this is how i see it there is the physical virginity that you only lose if the Hyman brakes, and yes this can happen during sex with a guy or a girl (v.v fingers are long enough....or toys). then there is the mental which has two types no matter what sexuality you are, MENTALLY if you physically have sex with a guy you are still a mental virgin w/ girls and vise versa ^^ simple but yet sooo complicated ^^

Two things: 1, shift key; 2, you ever heard of something called gymnastics, or horse back riding, or riding a bike, or other strenuous physical exercise, or tampons? I'm a dude and I know more about your anatomy than you do, step it up. Every chick's hymen is different. It's not a reliable detector of anything other than what it's current condition is.


Two things: 1, I don't see why you specifically told her to use the shift key when others didn't; 2, It's her opinion on how these things work, yeah every girl can be different but you are still a "dude", just because you know about those things, girls know how they work and each other work better than any guy could. Any girl can loose their virginity by anything if they use it right. Just cuz you might know more about these things you don't have to be so harsh on her about it, it's how she explained it the best she could. Don't sit there and nag on her about it. Why don't you "step it up" and be more polite about how you reply to other's messages. Now I'm just expressing my opinion with this so don't get at her, get at me.
 
Jul 27, 2008 1:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 551
It's up to each individual person what they define as virginity. Is it the concept, or the penetration?

If it's the latter - masturbation would classify as the loss of virginity, if you think about it.

Then it comes down to does sexual intercourse decide the loss of virginity, or the coming together of a man and a women?

The answer to that is in the eye of the beholder. And my personal opinion is the coming together of a man and a woman.
 
Jul 30, 2008 9:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 144
No, I think...