MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Are u still consider a virgin if u have sex with same gender??
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Current Events »» Are u still consider a virgin if u have sex with same gender??

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Are u still consider a virgin if u have sex with same gender??
yes

9 7.76%
no

107 92.24%
Voters: 116

07-15-08, 12:21 PM

after i watch some yuri anime, i begin to wonder this question. i thought about it and i think it can argue both way so i am wondering what everybody else think?

07-15-08, 12:23 PM

No, you wouldn't be a virgin if you had sex with somebody that is your same gender.
Modified by Sick_Bastard, 07-15-08, 1:16 PM
I'm back.

07-15-08, 12:33 PM

Nathan-the-Axe said:
Mod Edit.

That was kind of mean. I don't deny that i had to laugh a little at this spontaneous reaction, but it's not quite appropriate.

projecttemp, sex is sex. Sexual interaction will cause you to lose virginity. That's the main thing, though there's also such things as physical virginity. This only goes for women.
Modified by cyruz, 07-15-08, 1:04 PM

07-15-08, 12:37 PM

Chavez said:

projecttemp, sex is sex. Sexual interaction will cause you to lose virginity. That's the main thing, though there's also such things as physical virginity. This only goes for women.

I agree with everything. And that was mean. Everyone has their opinions, sure, but don't say it so bluntly to hurt someone else intentionally. Apparently you don't live in the Bay Area. I rarely hear that word used.

07-15-08, 12:42 PM

Do you mean someone of the same sex? Cause that is what defines sexuality.
ANd yes, sex is sex. There is also "physical" virginity, which is basically the hymen or something.2

07-15-08, 2:12 PM

It depends on how you define "virginity". There are several definitions, according to different ones, you may or may not be a virgin.

07-15-08, 2:41 PM

no, sex is sex.

07-15-08, 2:48 PM

Yeah, virginity is really a metaphysical or spiritual issue.

EDIT: "Yeah" means "no, in my opinion." :p
*should stop using the word*

07-15-08, 10:16 PM

What everybody else said. Virginity is a very subjective thing. There are even some people that take it back.

-hoshi- said:

Apparently you don't live in the Bay Area.

...most people don't. XD

And Portland is the new Bay Area (for lesbians). We stole all of your lesbians HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

07-15-08, 10:22 PM

lol.. NO~1

"If you're going my way, I'll walk with you."

07-15-08, 10:48 PM

Nope.

07-15-08, 11:29 PM

Hm, I think the one person who voted "yes" is in denial, along with the people who self-proclaim they are virgins again.

07-15-08, 11:39 PM

I really laughed hard when I saw the urgency "??" at the end of this. It reminded me of Yahoo Answers...

But no, you wouldn't be a virgin, gay sex counts as sex. A better question would be if having sex with yourself through time travel counts.

07-16-08, 12:11 AM

No...just no.

07-16-08, 12:21 AM

It depends on the type of sex you're having, really, and the genders involved. If you've got two dude's going at it but nobody actually sticks it into anybody else's butt, you're not losing your virginity. Handjobs, blowjobs, rimjobs and any combination thereof would leave you with your V card intact. You don't lose that card as a gay unless you stick it in somebody's butt or get it in the butt yourself.

Now as for lesbians it's much easier to tell if the virginity has been lost. If the cherry is popped, you're no longer a virgin. It's simple. I'm not sure about the implications of one girl breaking another girl's cherry but I think the breaker would still be technically a virgin.

I think a better question would be: if I were to clone myself and have sex with the clone, would I be gay or would I just be masturbating?????? I NEED AN ANSWER FOR THIS ASAP TIA

07-16-08, 2:08 AM

ScrumYummy said:
What everybody else said. Virginity is a very subjective thing. There are even some people that take it back.

-hoshi- said:

...most people don't. XD

And Portland is the new Bay Area (for lesbians). We stole all of your lesbians HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fellow Oregonian!
Yes, we do have lesbians in abundance here. Never noticed before, but I wonder why gays aren't as common?

07-16-08, 10:02 AM

mr_utopia_man said:
ScrumYummy said:

-hoshi- said:

...most people don't. XD

Fellow Oregonian!
Yes, we do have lesbians in abundance here. Never noticed before, but I wonder why gays aren't as common?

D: OMG, where were you when we were having the Portland MAL party???!?

haha. Yeah, I don't know why that is. We also have an abundance of lesbian bands/musicians X3 but not a very big "gay" scene. Pride week was pretty cool, though. My favorite was the "People Against Acronyms" (because they don't want to be called GBLTTA***etc.etc.) XD I lol'd.

07-16-08, 12:00 PM

ScrumYummy said:
mr_utopia_man said:
ScrumYummy said:

-hoshi- said:

...most people don't. XD

Fellow Oregonian!

D: OMG, where were you when we were having the Portland MAL party???!?

haha. Yeah, I don't know why that is. We also have an abundance of lesbian bands/musicians X3 but not a very big "gay" scene. Pride week was pretty cool, though. My favorite was the "People Against Acronyms" (because they don't want to be called GBLTTA***etc.etc.) XD I lol'd.

Nooooooooooooooooooo~ Actually I had no idea. XD But now that you've mentioned it, I have more gay friends than I have lesbian friends. WAY more. wow, interesting.

07-16-08, 5:17 PM

I don't see how you could argue it both ways...Sex is sex. There are *different* types of sex however. Like I have never had sex wearing a Batman outfit involving candles and jelly beans, but I am still definitely not a virgin.

07-16-08, 5:23 PM

It depends on the person. Virginity losing varies from person to person.
As long as something is going in a hole its sex to me.
better looking than u

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices