Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 17, 2008 6:04 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

"excuse me Neko, did you invite any one else around here?"

(Neko)

"Why do you ask?"

(En)

"Cause there is two people flying this way." *En and Neko walk outside and prepared themselves for a fight.*

Jul 17, 2008 6:12 PM

Feb 2008
I saw two people ready for fight when I landed.......... One of them was Male, and one Female..........

"I haven't came here to fight........", I said, "I came to help Mikoto- sama to find Assassins......... And to protect her if she's next...."
Jul 17, 2008 6:14 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

^this is a android, i heard the rumors that there was one that had helped Mikoto before.^

"Right, so what makes you think we trust you?"

Jul 17, 2008 6:16 PM

Sep 2007
Follows the Karas outside to look at the sky, Myra on my shoulder. "I think I recognize one....." I whispered. As the figures became more prominent I took a step back, hands bursting into flames.

What is that coming in............

............................................................................................................

Rushing down a little faster than my max speed I started flapping faster to slow my descent. When I neared the ground I landed and started running past the two people who seemed prepared for battle, bringing Mikoto into a hug. After a few minutes I backed up, not letting her go yet. "I heard you calling, my love, and I came." I smiled.
Jul 17, 2008 6:17 PM

Feb 2008
"I don't want you to trust me......... I came cause of Mikoto- sama, not you two...... She'll recognize me, just call her, I know she's inside!", I replied.............
Foolish Humans.......... Trust me........... Funny......, I though............
Jul 17, 2008 6:18 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

"ok what the hell is going on here?" *turns to Mikoto.* "who are these people?"

Jul 17, 2008 6:24 PM

Feb 2008
"Mikoto- sama.", I said and bow down to her, "I heard that Canchellor was killed, so I though you'll need help to find assassins........."
Jul 17, 2008 6:24 PM

Sep 2007
Gets out of the guy's grasp of me. "This friendly guy is the one I was talking about. His name's Jacob and he's an angel." Looking to the android I gestured to it. "Hideaki, an android." My hands had lost their fire after Jacob's surprise hug.

Jacob moved in front of me protectively, watching Neko especially. "I've come to protect her and help her in the investigation."
Jul 17, 2008 6:26 PM

Sep 2007
I apologize if I spelled the name wrong, Sabaku-niisan..
Jul 17, 2008 6:28 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"ok so you've come to do my job, very well," *i turn to Hideki.*

"so what's your story?"

Jul 17, 2008 6:31 PM

Feb 2008
It's right spelled XDDDD
"I don't have a obligation to tell you anything...........", I replied and stood up, "Anyway, I'm here for the same reasons............"
Jul 17, 2008 6:38 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

"well isn't this just great, Neko, protects Mikoto for years even though it isn't his job to do so and then we get these to clowns, come here and insult this by being rude to him, you two," *points at Hikedi and then jacob.* "where were you two when Mikoto was attacked by the bunch of space pirates?"

(Neko)

^i know how she feels but this is hardly going to be productive, but she is always protecting me.^ *i chuckle to myself a little.*

Jul 17, 2008 6:39 PM

Sep 2007
"Seems our investigation team is compiling itself together..." I glanced at Myra. "Sense anyone else coming?"

She shook her head. "Not yet."

This is becoming more than I expected.....

............................................................................................................

"Don't worry, android, I can do the job myself!!" I exclaimed, getting in a fighting stance. "If you don't like that bring it."
Jul 17, 2008 6:42 PM

Feb 2008
I change to my liquid form, and came in front of En, then take her form...........

"Where were you two when Mikoto was attacked by the bunch of space pirates?", i repeat and than change to my form again, "You humans really are Pathetic...... Where were I? I don't know, probably killing some annoying people.......... Annoying, like you, for example..", I smiled
Jul 17, 2008 6:47 PM

Sep 2007
Laughs at what the android did and said. "Nice...I was hunting humans..Uh, I mean," Coughs. "I mean I was hunting human eating demons back on my home planet."

"Human eating demons.....on a planet of angels........" Myra whispered, giggling.

I turned to Myra. "Shut up."
Jul 17, 2008 6:49 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

"You really don't want to pick a fight with me buddy," *goes to draw her katana, but is stopped by neko.*

(Neko)

"En, forget it, these guys are here to help us, save the fighting for the ones who killed the chancellor."

(En)

"But Neko, they are insulting you, i won't stand for such a thing, not as a fellow Karas."

(Neko)

"I know, but for now let there ignorance on the matter go, we have a much more important task at hand," *I turn to Mikoto.*

"so are we going to need more poeple, or will this suffice?"

Jul 17, 2008 6:50 PM

Feb 2008
"As my database say, Humans can't eat Demons......... As I can see from your face........ You're Lying!!!!!", I said to Jacob
Jul 17, 2008 6:58 PM

Sep 2007
I stare at the android..Man, he's not really amusing when it comes to me...

"Mmm For now..if anymore come up that'll be good too." Turns to Hideaki. "Jacob meant demons who eat humans, but he was still lying. It's good to know you're still at the top of your manufacturing."

Myra covered her mouth to hide her giggling, saying, "Really, that was funny..."

"Anyway, where should we begin the investigation and what's our first steps?"
Jul 17, 2008 7:01 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"i believe we should start at the scene of the crime, get the freshest clues from there."

Jul 17, 2008 7:06 PM

Feb 2008
"Nice thinking...... With Mikoto- sama we're gonna be able to do it.......... If not, I'll just hack in their main computer.........", i replied, "Yes! Mikoto- sama, I'm as good as new......."
Except I'm turning insane.........., ithought

Jul 17, 2008 7:07 PM

Sep 2007
"If the police or any body else hasn't swept them away or something." I stretched. "But that's a good place to start as any. So, how do we all get there?"
Jul 17, 2008 7:14 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"well we karas are able to fly there and by the looks of it, Hideki and jacob can too, so it's a case of who's gonna carry you." *the two Yurine's exit the house and go to their respective partners side.*

(Yurine star and Yurine eye)

"ok, karas release." *both say at the same time, allowing both Neko and En to change into their karas forms.*

(En)

"so you decide who you want to carry you and we can go."

Jul 17, 2008 7:30 PM

Sep 2007
Looks at the Karas, then Hideaki, then Jacob..Jacob seemed to be staring at Neko and I sighed. "I would let Jacob carry me but my weight will make him slower..." Steps toward Neko. "I'll let you carry me again, Neko."

...........................................................................................................
Jacob: Watches Mikoto step toward Neko.

I think she likes him........no way am I going to let him steal her heart. She's my love, no one elses...

..........................................................................................................
Myra: I studied Jacob and smiled a little, hearing his thoughts clearly.

I knew he loved her from the first time I met him, and he's jealous too. I wonder when he'll turn against Neko...
Jul 17, 2008 11:35 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"very well, climb on board," *Mikotot climbs onto his back and so does Yurine eye.*

"as we make our approach, i want everyone to be on gaurd and keep aneye out for anything that could be useful to out investigation." *Looks at En and nods, before jumping into the air, whane he does a circular wall of light appears in front of him and as he goes through transforms into the flying form, shooting off into the distance.*

Jul 18, 2008 1:06 AM

Dec 2007
(non rp)

damn fast here. i go to sleep and u all write 3 sites more *impressed*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure Academy entrance gate just as the bus arrives

Kashoku leaves the bus

Damn this gate impress me every time I see it

Kashoku looks at the huge darkgreen gate which is decorated with a hellgreen dragon on each side. the heads of the dragons are both on the archway and seem to start a fight anytime.

cant imagine that this gate was cheap... where does this school become its budget i wonder... maybe from the quest rewards?... could be

Kashoku enters through the gate.

behind the gate lies a gigantic garden with a lake and a lot of cherry trees

Kashoku makes a few more steps and spots one of his "favorite" teachers who is walking towrds him.

A gigantic and muscular guy with short brwon hair stands befor Kashoku

Teacher: "You failed AGAIN, right?"

damn he pisses me off

Kashoku: "Yeah, I'm very sorry Tanaka-sensei."
Teacher: "I knew you woulndt be able to finish any quest therefore you got this UNIMPORTANT quest"

as if I didnt know this quest was unimportend... damn bastard

Teacher: "You shoul go and report this anyway. Maybe you can get a few points and a little money"
Kashoku: "I will do that."

one day i gonna kick your ass, Tanaka Takeru!

Kashoku goes in the huge schoolbuilding.

it's very noisy with everyone speaking about the assasination

can't they all just shut up.. so anoying

Kashoku goes to a machine which looks like a bancomat and inserts a card

the display says

• Name: Kashoku
  • Job: Magic Swordsman (non rp: there will be an explanation why magic swordsman)
  • Level: 3
  • Money: 1000 Tsuuka

• Quest:
  • Success
  • Failure

Kashoku selects Failure

• Reward:
  • Exp: 5
  • Money: 100 Tsuuka

• Log out.

Kashoku sights disappointed.

I should go back into my room and sleep a while

Kashoku leaves the schoolbuildung and goes to the dorms. He inserts a card again in a machine and the doors are opening.
Fr34kYNERDJul 24, 2008 1:23 AM
Jul 18, 2008 2:56 AM

Mar 2008
(non rp)

i think we should call the money in this world, "tsuuka."
it's the Japanese for currency, and it kind of shows a world alliance, it's all one currency.

Jul 18, 2008 9:29 AM

Sep 2007
Nice idea ^_^ We'll go with that.

Mikoto:
"Of course.....

Jacob:
I took to the sky and followed Mikoto-san's energy trail again.

Can't believe she...........whatever, she was right..I just don't like the guy....
Jul 18, 2008 10:34 AM

Sep 2007
A beeping noise came from my wrist and I slowed down, tapping the comm around my wrist as I watched the other fly off ahead of me. I'll catch up in a few seconds.... A hologram appeared in the air and I titled my head to the side. "Sakura, what is it?"

The hologram bowed. "Sorry to disturb you, Jacob-sama, but someone is here requesting to see you. The person says it is very important."

I glanced the way everyone else had went. "I'm working right now for Mikoto-san although I don't think her, the Karas, and the android will miss me for long..."

"Should I tell him you'll be here soon?"

"No." I shook my head. "I'm staying here to help Mikoto-san." Besides, Neko might think to ask Mikoto-san out while I'm gone and I can't have that, can I? I tapped the comm and the hologram disappeared, shooting forward to catch up to the rest.
Jul 18, 2008 1:51 PM

Dec 2007
in the dorm

everyone talks about the assasination

damn again this topic... is it realy such a big deal?... Uchiha Mikoto will just replace him... the assasination won't really harm the world...

Kashoku goes to the 10th floor

Kashoku enters his room

finally i have my peace!... nothing can beat this silence!... now i need a nice long bath...

Kashoku puts down Shinigami and goes in the bath

after 1 1/2 hours

Kashoku leaves the bath and lie down on his bed

ahh~~ that was refreshing... maybe i should go to sleep?...

the phone rings

would could that be?... i don't want to answer... but i should

Kashoku picks up the phone

Kashoku: "Kashoku speaking"
Caller: "Hello Kashoku. It's me"

i know this voice... it can only be...

Kashoku: "Chiyo-nee?!"
Fr34kYNERDJul 24, 2008 1:24 AM
Jul 18, 2008 7:03 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"We are almost there, i'll land on the small plaza where we........." *just before I can finish something moving at high speeds, flies by, hitting me and knocking Mikoto from my back, with out even thinking I turn back to my karas form and catch her, i then throw her towards Jacob who catches her.* ^I don't believe it, he came back, after all this time he came back.^

(En)

"Neko, was taht who i thought it was?"

(Neko)

"Yes, I'm going to go deal with him, stay here and make sure Mikoto stays out of harms way." *I turn back into the flying form and follow after the object.*

Jul 19, 2008 1:29 AM

Dec 2007
after the phonecall

damn! she is as reckless as ever... i just arrived here and now i must leave again... how troublesome...

Kashoku stands up, takes Shinigami and looks on the watch and dashes out

at the bus station

a bus arrives

Kashoku can enter the bus just before the doors are closing

in the capital

Kashoku leaves the bus

damn! why had the to close off the roads... now i must sneak my way through...

Kashoku goes to in of the side streets, looks around and jumps up the wall to the rooftop

security isn't as tight as i supposed it would be

Shrio jumps from rooftop to rooftop until he reaches the police station

Kashoku climbs down and enters through a open window

now... where could she be?...

Suddenly Kashoku feels a presence behind him but its too late.

Kashoku gets hitted on the head

Kashoku: "Damn, that hurts!"
Person A: "Why can't you enter through the front gate as any normal person would do?!"

Kashoku recognize the voice

Kashoku: "Cause they closed off the streets and i had to sneak until now!"
Chiyo: "I told them you would come! Your little stealth action was for nothing!"

Kashoku gets angry

Kashoku: "Why didn't you tell me that on the phone?!"
Chiyo: "I thought it's obvious! Nevermind that, come with me for a sec."

damn you!...

Kashoku follows Chiyo to the office

Chiyo: "attention guys! This little boy will support us on todays mission!"

"little"... you're not that much taller!

the Junsas(Police Officers) are all surprised and start to whisper

Kashoku overhears some of the whispering

Junsa A: "He doesn't look like much."
Junsa B: "Yeah... I thin he will be a big hindrance"
Junsa C: "What is with that huge sword! its taller than the boy..."
Junsa D: "I think he can't even swing that thing."

Kashoku gets angry

calm down... it wouldn't be good if i kill them all... just ignore it

Chiyo: "Now we're ready to leave! To the abandoned church!"
Fr34kYNERDJul 24, 2008 1:26 AM
Jul 19, 2008 12:21 PM

Sep 2007
Smiles at Mikoto as she falls into my arms. "Hello."

"Land. Now."

I frowned. "Fine." I quickly landed and watched her run off with Myra, scaling the nearest building as if she was a monkey.

I believe she can take care of herself.....but just to make sure....

I followed her up as she scaled the building, making sure she didn't fall suddenly.

.......................................................................................................

I scaled the wall and made it to the top just in time to see Jacob reaching this height. He waved before following the Karas and I watched the four as the searched for the object.

"Did you get a good look at it, Mikoto-san???" Myra asked urgently.

"I believe so." I closed my eyes and concentrated on what I had saw. As it came into view I opened my eyes and let my hands burst into flames. "Found it, prepare a shield, Myra."

"On it!"

.......................................................................................................

I glanced over my shoulder to see Mikoto-san's hands burst into flames and smiled.

I knew she wouldn't miss out on a battle...
Jul 19, 2008 12:49 PM

Feb 2008
Watching what's happening around me I was little confused..... But seeing Mikoto "all fired up", I knew what to do....... I landed near Mikoto and bowed.......

"Mikoto- sama....", I said bowing down, "I know you never run from battle, but please let us deal with this..... This situation is too complexed for me, and even if you order me opposite, I can't let you fight......."
"With all respect..:", I started coming up, "....you are too valiable for us, and I can't let you risk your life here, Mikoto- sama......"
Jul 19, 2008 1:07 PM

Sep 2007
Let's the fire die. "Sure, but if whatever it is comes near me I'm going to fight it." I said, trading a glance with Myra. "I don't want to miss a chance."
Jul 19, 2008 1:22 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

*i chased the object gaining on it as i came into a open plaza, it was a ship, not too dissimilar looking from that of a Karas, as i got close enough to attack a flash of light came from the ship blinding me momentarily, when i opened my eyes another Karas was standing atop a statue of the Supreme chancellor.*

"Raven, why are you here?" *i asked before changing to my Karas form.*

(Raven)

"Why do you think, it is time to reclaim this city for my own." *laughs.*

(Neko)

"So you are working for Eko?"

(Raven)

"Work for Eko, don't make me laugh, i killed that worthless fool a long time ago, I am the one in charge now and my first order of business is to kill you and that fool En." *sees more people heading for their direction.* "but it will be another day, he jumps into the air and vanishes from sight.*

Jul 19, 2008 1:39 PM

Feb 2008
First I took a look at Neko, and then I saw that man vanished...............

"Friend of yours?", I said pointing at Neko......., "He's one part machine, I can feel it........... Well, I know it from scans, I don't have feelings........... You know what I think!"
"Anyway, is he problem?"

Jul 19, 2008 1:54 PM

Sep 2007
"They're having all the fun while I have to wait here...." I muttered, starting to pace. "I'm to be Supreme Chancellor next, I can fight for myself, but here I am waiting like a sitting duck...."

"Have problems, Mikoto-san?" Myra asked, watching the fight.

"Yes!"

"They want you to be alive to take control of this planet. Without a ruler the planet will fall into chaos.."

"I know." I looked around on the roof of this building and smiled. "What's this building?"

Myra glanced at our surroundings. "Not sure, I don't travel around here often..or go sightseeing."

"En, what building are we on top of exactly?" I asked the Karas.
Jul 19, 2008 2:07 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

"You're asking me, i don't live around here, you should ask neko, he's on his way back." *points at the sky where neko is.*

Jul 20, 2008 9:53 AM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

*lands next to Mikoto and En.*

"I'm very sorry Mikoto-sama, that was another Karas known as Raven, he was the former Karas of Tokyo, but he has decided to attack the city rather then protect it."

Jul 20, 2008 11:27 AM

Sep 2007
"Aah...." I pointed down. "What's this building exactly?"
Jul 20, 2008 11:31 AM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"this was a church of the old faith, it was used by people that believed in God in the last century," *looks around and thinks about what to do next.* "We should probably use this place to regroup and make a search plan."

Jul 20, 2008 11:37 AM

Sep 2007
"Aah...yea, that's a good idea."
Jul 20, 2008 12:13 PM

Dec 2007
(non rp) could u all please be so friendly and go in the church? thanks
Jul 20, 2008 12:18 PM

Mar 2008
(non rp)

wht do you think we are gonna do, i just said we should go inside, be patient.

Jul 20, 2008 12:24 PM

Dec 2007
(non rp) i thought maybe another thing appear to distract u. lol
Jul 20, 2008 5:40 PM

Sep 2007
Lol Neko, I think we're going in the church now ^_^....

Looks around. "There should be some kind of access hatch around here..."

Jacob landed oh-so-gracefully on the roof beside me. "What now?"

"We're looking for an access hatch, bird boy." I pointed at some ways from me. "Look over there."

"Okay..."
Jul 22, 2008 10:07 AM

Apr 2008
(non rp) = non role play msg. * = actions. ^ = thoughts. and " speech , sorry neko for doing this in the same way u do :)

Jul 22, 2008 6:56 PM

Sep 2007
Jacob:

Bird boy? Bird boy!? What does she get off calling me names........

I went in the direction Mikoto had pointed and glanced at the ground. No handles poked up and I began to wonder what Mikoto was even thinking about when, after I glanced up, noticed a door where a man was standing. I pulled out some shuriken and shouted over my shoulder, "Mikoto-san! There's someone up here with us!"

Mikoto:

I glanced at where I sent Jacob and a chill went down my spine. The person he was talking about stood right beside our way into the church and I had the feeling he wasn't the only one here at the church besides us.

Drawing my katana, I ran up to where Jacob was.

Guess I get a fight after all........

It seems this thread is becoming a little inactive...I know Sabaku-niisan isn't here but where's Neko-niisan?
Jul 23, 2008 7:38 AM

Apr 2008
Shiro :
"kuro someone noticed us what should we do ?! we should've been more careful ! "

Kuro :
"that's ok we can always reverse the time and make sure that no one will see us next time"

Shiro:
"but if we do that things will change ! innocent people might get hurt we don't know what will happen if we mess with the time ! "

Kuro :
"since when do u care about innocents ?! you have changed my brother, you have grown much weaker " ^but he does have a point we dont know what will happen if we do that, what should we do ? ^ "shiro there's been a change in plans, let us find out who those people are, i have a feeling that they are strong" ^if we want our plans to succeed we must help them, at least for now^
...................................................................................................
Kuro:
"we are not here to fight you, we want to help you find the assasins ! "

(non rp) hey is this good enough ? :D

Jul 23, 2008 12:15 PM

Mar 2008
(neko)

*reaching for his katana, but remembers that it is sealed by Yurine's control.*

"who are you people and what are you doing on this roof?"

^damn Yurine, when will i be fit in your eyes to have my own control.^

(non rp)

hey guys sorry for not being on for the last couple of days, i've been helping friend, with tilling roofs, and it has tired me out, probably won't be on 2moro because of it but i should be fully with everyone again Friday.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Books I've Read......

Yuzuyu-chan - Oct 20, 2011

0 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 20, 2011 12:48 AM

» Ita's Musings and Thoughts and Ideas

Maho-shonen - Oct 21, 2009

2 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 22, 2009 6:10 PM

» Ask Ita

Maho-shonen - Oct 21, 2009

2 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 21, 2009 5:32 PM

» Your other self......

Ita - Jul 15, 2008

12 by uchihasasuke1995 »»
Aug 8, 2008 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.