Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 90 91 [92] 93 94 » ... Last »
May 7, 2012 3:40 AM

Oct 2008
Quick Sketch i did yesterday

http://dimentiondragon.deviantart.com/#/d4yxgnw

"You are put here for a purpose, could be a big reason or a small one"
May 7, 2012 5:03 AM

Aug 2009
Onibokusu said:
I'll have a crack at this:

Superb, by far the greatest piece of art I have seen in ages.

May 7, 2012 7:09 PM

Jun 2009

OhohohanOCnotfanart
I generally suck at fanart ORZ
KrioMay 7, 2012 7:19 PM
Recommend me something. ;]
<a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Krio">
May 8, 2012 11:50 AM

Mar 2010
My two latest sketches (Hidamari).

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

May 8, 2012 7:19 PM

Mar 2008
Sketches

May 8, 2012 10:12 PM

Aug 2009
Mother of Dragon

May 9, 2012 2:57 AM

Mar 2010
Fui said:
Sketches

Nice sketches as always :)
Deceptikolz said:
Mother of Dragon

Good one!

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

May 9, 2012 8:41 AM

Dec 2011
Hope you like it :)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2012 9:07 AM

Dec 2010
@ Deceptikolz- I really like your drawings.... beautiful!!! Especially love Daenerys in anime style.... I would never thought GoT and anime would mix, but you really made it work... I wish you had added one of the dragons thought LOL

@ cafekun- Im not really an expert to say anything about the pelvic area discussion, (not an anatomy expert :((( but really love how you drew her eyes- really out of this world!!!!

@Onibusu- I really see your comment as nothing else but a desperate seek for attention- unfortunately, the worst kind of attention :((( I wish everyone had ignored you but since they haven't just thought I say this. Had you supported your " opinion" with any sort of argument, ANY sort at all... I might have understood you better- this way i just feel sorry for you.

@ Myo_Chan- I really hope you continue that one- if think that if you soften the shading a bit it's gonna be really beautiful :)

@Krio- I like the colors you used!

@SV-Miyako- those are sooooo cute... love the big eyes :)))

@Fui- I like the loose style- it's like anime meets impressionism :)))

@MenmaKawaii- im just gonna say WOW!!!! I think that speaks for itself :))))))))

Id really love to know if it's just anime/manga style- or we can post any art here????
May 9, 2012 11:17 AM

Oct 2008
MenmaKawaii said:

WOW o.o your drawing, shading and everything are amazing! love it keep up the great work :D

@morgainelesad
Thank you :) and yes i'll be going back into it with the shading.. I saw your drawing a few pages back there and my god i love how you colour/shade in your drawing :) also did you draw that picture in your icon?

May 9, 2012 12:29 PM

Dec 2010
thank you so much Myo Chan... , anime style drawing isn't really my thing... that one is the only one I ever done...

I did draw that picture... that is my usual style... I did post a couple of those to my profile...you can check out if you find the time, id be delighted to hear what you think :))))
btw, that was the reason I asked if this thread was only for anime drawing :)))
May 9, 2012 12:48 PM

Oct 2008
morgainelesad said:
thank you so much Myo Chan... , anime style drawing isn't really my thing... that one is the only one I ever done...

I did draw that picture... that is my usual style... I did post a couple of those to my profile...you can check out if you find the time, id be delighted to hear what you think :))))
btw, that was the reason I asked if this thread was only for anime drawing :)))

np :) and i did have a look at your original style of art on your profile and scrolling down to see them and when i got to the last one (the colourful one) i was just shocked and amazed at the detail, reminds me of a jigsaw. You do have a great style of art :) great work on them! =D

and to your question I don’t see the harm in posting drawings other than anime, I think your ok :) plus I do see some very amazing talent in your style
Myo_ChanMay 9, 2012 12:51 PM

May 9, 2012 12:56 PM

Dec 2010
thank you so so much.... it's been about 5 months now since ive been selling those online and making some extra money... if it were up to me... thats all id do my whole life LOL

Im not sure about the rules of he forum... ill try and see if they say anything about that... to tell you the truth, this is my very first time using any kind of forum ( i prefer chat, skype, mail, etc) so its still very new stuff :))))

again thanx ;))))
May 9, 2012 6:01 PM

Mar 2008
May 9, 2012 9:48 PM

Dec 2010
Ok... I truly hope we can post something that is not anime style drawing... anyhow I can always remove the post. :)
this is a drawing I finished last night, the photo is pretty terrible :/

@Fui- that is awesome :))))))
May 9, 2012 10:26 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
@morgainelesad: Excellent!! The ears look very realistic and I love how the skin is shaded but the rest is so colorful. I've never seen anything like this. Great job.
p r o f i l e 👀
May 9, 2012 11:35 PM

Dec 2010
thank you so much Naruleach!!!! it all started as doodling on physics/math classes in high-school (science bored me so so much :/).... I guess those Fs payed off LOL
May 10, 2012 12:08 AM

Apr 2012
morgainelesad said:
Ok... I truly hope we can post something that is not anime style drawing... anyhow I can always remove the post. :)
this is a drawing I finished last night, the photo is pretty terrible :/

@Fui- that is awesome :))))))

I really like this one!

here is my doodle of the day
May 10, 2012 3:17 AM

Oct 2008
morgainelesad said:
thank you so so much.... it's been about 5 months now since ive been selling those online and making some extra money... if it were up to me... thats all id do my whole life LOL

Im not sure about the rules of he forum... ill try and see if they say anything about that... to tell you the truth, this is my very first time using any kind of forum ( i prefer chat, skype, mail, etc) so its still very new stuff :))))

again thanx ;))))

ohh that’s pretty awesome :D would be great to sell art as a life time job =) lol

Your new drawing is superb, loving the details on the faces and again im loving this style ;)

May 10, 2012 3:44 AM

Dec 2010
Gremori thank you. I really like your drawing.... he's got that irresistible smile that usually all anime men I have a crush on possess xDDDD

Thank you Myo_Chan.... it is a dream job!!!! the only problem is, that very few people have the energy and the nerves to do it all their life ... for me its been a dream come true, and I could easily make the living out of it... ( I hate the boring portrait commissions that are piling up, but that life LOL)
the fact is that something so uncertain needs a plan B, so it's ill have to go back to my university of English language and literature in October :((((
May 10, 2012 4:26 AM

Apr 2012
@morgainelesad oooo you have a little crush for my persona?! sweet lol. I really do enjoy your artwork like Myo_chan I also stalked a few of your pictures on your profile keep up the good work! Thiis one is my personal fav
I wish I could get more commissions! I lack the ability to just come up with a good picture I usually suck the creativity out of the person whom wants something done (tattoo designs especially) I been dabbling with this anime style now because Im not working on anything to pay the bills (art wise)

Oh and here is another one. I based it off of "Avenger" off of Fate Stay series (commission sketch go figure)
EDIT HELP--> Something seems a little off on this picture can I get some help on it? want to ink this one so bad but for some reason it just looks funny
GremoriMay 10, 2012 5:07 AM
May 10, 2012 5:53 AM

Dec 2010
thank you Gremori... your fav is called FRAGILE... damn I should have posted the titles on my profile :((( without the title the concept is sometimes not clear... I will have to do that :/

btw... the guy on your avatar is hot!!!!! ahahaaah

as for your work... the expression is awesome... if it were me Id definitely do ink for all the lines but make variations in the line thickness- and very high-contrast dark shading on the whole figure... the guy's expression is striking and based from personal experience- high contrast in drawing always ALWAYS increases tension and drama :)))))
is he bleeding from his eye? if he is I would definitely include red as the only color and just for the blood... (Sin City style ahaha)
basically this is not real advice- it's just what I would do :)))))

OK... Ill show you one of my very favorites ever- COME AND DREAM THE NIGHT WITH ME. hope you like :))))))))

May 10, 2012 6:10 AM

Apr 2012
@morgan oh wow that one is really nice! new fav+ your pieces have some really strong emotional impacts on them.
thanks for the advice! I think ill do a full color eventually (thats what my younger brother wants me to do anyway) To answer your question that is indeed blood from the eyes.

And im pretty happy at your complement about my avatar, that is a representation of how I look including the 3 red earring in each ear.
May 10, 2012 6:15 AM

Dec 2010
ahahahahh.... you show see me right now LMAO
just sent you a friend request...

then you gotta be cute xD not the fan of earrings on a guy.... but on rare occasions they know how to pull it off haha
May 10, 2012 7:17 AM

Apr 2012
morgainelesad said:
ahahahahh.... you show see me right now LMAO
just sent you a friend request...

then you gotta be cute xD not the fan of earrings on a guy.... but on rare occasions they know how to pull it off haha

pshh I'm god damn fabulous with my bright red earrings! Although some people I deal with as a waiter think I'm fruity....at least the girls I work with know better.
I do have to warn you I may use an artistic license lol. I'm unfortunately not so photogenic I always take horrible portrait shots Ill ad em to your profile after accepting the friend request. I hate to see this thread change topics about how god damn good looking I am so Ill throw up a really bad sketch
whoot for sexual harassment!
May 10, 2012 8:52 AM

Dec 2010
ahahhahahahaahahah......
just saw your photos.... you look sooooo young :) like youre 17 :PPP
i feel like returning the favor but first you gotta tell me how to hide my photos with the spoiler button...(im sure there is a manual here somewhere but im too lazy to check it out) i dont want everyone looking @ photos of me on your profile :))))

until I send you the photos- here's the teaser- I used myself as a model for this one, but didn't go for the likeness so not that precise.... its called TOO MANY THOUGHTS

May 10, 2012 11:00 AM

Oct 2008
morgainelesad said:
Thank you Myo_Chan.... it is a dream job!!!! the only problem is, that very few people have the energy and the nerves to do it all their life ... for me its been a dream come true, and I could easily make the living out of it... ( I hate the boring portrait commissions that are piling up, but that life LOL)
the fact is that something so uncertain needs a plan B, so it's ill have to go back to my university of English language and literature in October :((((

Np :) yep thats true, wish i can do it for a living also. I love drawing and animation, i want to be a character animator but it's hard to find a job in animation were i live :/
Yeah, it's always great to have a plan B :)

Just love your 'COME AND DREAM THE NIGHT WITH ME' drawing, it's a masterpiece :D

May 10, 2012 11:18 AM

Mar 2012
MenmaKawaii said:
(insert sketch and coloured version)
Fui said:

I found these particularly excellent, well done you two!
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 10, 2012 11:28 AM

Dec 2010
@ Myo Chan... a masterpiece??? surely not, but thank you :))))....
that was the first time I actually took one of my favorite songs and just visualized it and made a drawing out of it!!!!!!! i spent 5 days working on it and it was so exhausting......

I bet you are gonna like this one... the lyrics are the key for the drawing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBHUfv40pM
May 10, 2012 11:31 AM

Apr 2012
@morgaine yeah I get carded ALOT its really annoying actually had someone give me the kids menu the other day last time I went out with friends.... at least I have my youth.
Your style is so interesting I love it.

Here is a colored attempt of that previous sketch earlier today
May 10, 2012 11:46 AM

Dec 2010
that is fu..ing AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!1 I love it!!!! love how the yellow eye stands out too :)))can you please tell me how to hide photos with the spoiler tag? :///
May 10, 2012 11:55 AM

Apr 2012
morgainelesad said:
that is fu..ing AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!1 I love it!!!! love how the yellow eye stands out too :)))can you please tell me how to hide photos with the spoiler tag? :///

its like doing the [ img ] just [ spoiler] words [ /spoiler ] just move the brackets over then this will happen

thanks for the praise :]
May 10, 2012 12:11 PM

Dec 2010
ok.... im off to your wall ;)
May 10, 2012 3:02 PM

Apr 2012
Wow, and I thought I could draw o.O
Now I realize that I need to improve my skills a lot yet xD
May 10, 2012 11:23 PM

Dec 2010
greeko17 said:
Wow, and I thought I could draw o.O
Now I realize that I need to improve my skills a lot yet xD

I tried to find some of your work in this thread but without any results... if you could share some id love to take a look :))))
May 11, 2012 12:35 AM

Aug 2009
@morgainelesad

Awesome works you got there, what kind of medium do you use?

May 11, 2012 12:49 AM

Dec 2010
Deceptikolz said:
@morgainelesad

Awesome works you got there, what kind of medium do you use?

wow thank you very much.... I use pencil, pen, colored pencils, ink on paper, usually 30x21cm

your work is fab! love LOVE the texture on the coat, and he is sort of cute (especially the smile :-) but too young form my taste- any chance youd fancy doing a gorgeous long-haired swordsman for me? id love to see that- those type of guys are my thing :))))))))))
May 11, 2012 3:35 AM

Oct 2008
morgainelesad said:
that was the first time I actually took one of my favorite songs and just visualized it and made a drawing out of it!!!!!!! i spent 5 days working on it and it was so exhausting......

No problem :) but your work really is amazing.
Oh that song is really good!! :D and i can see how the drawing fits with the song, spending more time on drawings will result in an amazing art work ;) keep it up.

@ Deceptikolz
Wow, i love your drawing. Nice, simple and so effective. Love the texture and pose as well. Great work ^-^

May 11, 2012 4:37 AM

Dec 2010
Myo_Chan said:
morgainelesad said:

No problem :) but your work really is amazing.
Oh that song is really good!! :D and i can see how the drawing fits with the song, spending more time on drawings will result in an amazing art work ;) keep it up.

@ Deceptikolz
Wow, i love your drawing. Nice, simple and so effective. Love the texture and pose as well. Great work ^-^

I certainly will.... this summer im enrolling in painting class cause I dont even know how to hold a paintbrush LOL and people have been telling me that painting should be the next step 4 me :))))

glad you liked the song :))) I dont know what kind of music you are usually into, but that song has not yet failed so it was a safe shot on my side LOL

here's a good morning drawing

May 12, 2012 12:22 PM

Oct 2008
morgainelesad said:
I certainly will.... this summer im enrolling in painting class cause I dont even know how to hold a paintbrush LOL and people have been telling me that painting should be the next step 4 me :))))

glad you liked the song :))) I dont know what kind of music you are usually into, but that song has not yet failed so it was a safe shot on my side LOL

Ohh thats good :) painting is fun also, last time i did a painting was in University lol would be interesting to see what paintings you do :)
lol i'm kinda into any music, it depends lol

Love the new drawing :D

May 12, 2012 6:14 PM

Nov 2011
Well, it's not anime, at all, but this is my latest drawing/painting/thing.
May 12, 2012 11:30 PM

Dec 2010
Amberleh said:

that is gorgeous!!!! you definitely have a soft refined style- watercolors I presume?

Myo_Chan said:
morgainelesad said:

Ohh thats good :) painting is fun also, last time i did a painting was in University lol would be interesting to see what paintings you do :)
lol i'm kinda into any music, it depends lol

Love the new drawing :D

thank you.... im same for music... all genres mostly except techno and rap :/ im starting a new drawing today, so looking 4 ideas :)))))))
May 13, 2012 5:04 AM

Feb 2010
First one is a quick sketch, I really love the style in Nichijou so I drew Mio
Second is a work in progress of Rei Ayanami from Evangelion, I plan on finishing it digitally.. what do you guys think?

EDIT: Pictures were HUGE as hell, heres a link to them instead.

http://i.imgur.com/xmcMs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G5iFy.jpg

If you like my work, here is a link to my DA account, where you can be updated when I upload a new drawing.
http://parttimeninj.deviantart.com/
May 13, 2012 5:36 AM

Aug 2009

This has been pending on my folder for quite a while, it felt great running through all my old pencil works and inking them. Sad to say most of them didn't turn out great.

I really had a lot fun drawing this.

May 13, 2012 11:42 AM

Oct 2008
Amberleh said:

Love this :D it's like something you'd find in a children’s story book, very nicely done.

@morgainelesad
Oh nice :) have you gotten any idea's for a new drawing? what about something to do with the Ocean?

@ UnrealPie
Really like the Rei one, interested in seeing that one finished ^^

@ Deceptikolz
again, i LOVE your drawings there’s just something with the way you draw makes me look over your work again and again.

May 13, 2012 2:24 PM

Nov 2011
morgainelesad said:
Amberleh said:

that is gorgeous!!!! you definitely have a soft refined style- watercolors I presume?

Thank you so much!!! Yes, it's watercolors with Prismacolor pencils and gauche for touch-ups and little details like highlights and fur.

@ Myo_Chan:
Thank you so much!! That's what I'm going for. I'm graduating this semester so I have to start looking for work. My ultimate goal is children's books, but we'll see. It's a very competitive field.
May 13, 2012 3:58 PM

Feb 2010
Myo_Chan said:

@ UnrealPie
Really like the Rei one, interested in seeing that one finished ^^

Thanks, I think its going to be a while, its giving me lots of trouble and I want to to look good so..But I will post it when i'm finished. :)
May 14, 2012 1:49 AM

Dec 2010
UnrealPie said:
First one is a quick sketch, I really love the style in Nichijou so I drew Mio
Second is a work in progress of Rei Ayanami from Evangelion, I plan on finishing it digitally.. what do you guys think?

EDIT: Pictures were HUGE as hell, heres a link to them instead.

http://i.imgur.com/xmcMs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G5iFy.jpg

I love the Rei one.... I hope you get her finished and colored :))))

If you like my work, here is a link to my DA account, where you can be updated when I upload a new drawing.
http://parttimeninj.deviantart.com/
Deceptikolz said:

This has been pending on my folder for quite a while, it felt great running through all my old pencil works and inking them. Sad to say most of them didn't turn out great.

I really had a lot fun drawing this.

those are all beautiful!! as expected from you :) (and mind you ive been @ this forum only a couple of days XD)

Amberleh said:
morgainelesad said:
Amberleh said:

Thank you so much!!! Yes, it's watercolors with Prismacolor pencils and gauche for touch-ups and little details like highlights and fur.

that is cool... I heard the job as an illustrator is one of the best one's one can get when it comes to visual arts- seems stressful but I hear it's well payed so I wish you good luck :)))))

@Myo-Chan... nothing yet I was pretty out of it so thought I may work on a portrait commission- what I always do when I can get no inspiration- but soon enough I remembered I had a new episode of the Simpsons, of Vampire Diaries, of Game of Thrones, etc, so pretty much lost most of the day there LOL... anyone watching those here? (I realize it's not the forum theme but just thought I asked :)))))

anyhow... ill post an old one- a month old. :(((

May 14, 2012 3:43 AM

Oct 2008
Amberleh said:

@ Myo_Chan:
Thank you so much!! That's what I'm going for. I'm graduating this semester so I have to start looking for work. My ultimate goal is children's books, but we'll see. It's a very competitive field.

Oh wow that’s great :D if you keep at it and look for jobs for it im sure you'll find something, good luck ^^

@ UnrealPie
Take your time :) there’s no rush, taking your time on drawings makes it look so much better and also gives you time to work over the parts of the drawing that’s giving you trouble, cant wait to see the finished drawing :D

@ morgainelesad
Well if you come up with something soon i'll be very interested to see ;)
lol the only one im watching is VD, used to watch the simpsons a lot though.

oh!! love that drawing :) nice colours

This is a drawing i've recently started, but going to ink and colour it and add a background as well, so going to take some time on this one.. This is just a sketch
Myo_ChanMay 14, 2012 3:48 AM

May 14, 2012 3:47 AM

Dec 2010
such a cute couple :)))))) puppy love LOL love the drawing :)))

VD had an awesome season finale... all I wanted too say.... I cant remember last time I cried at a tv show xDDDDDDDD I think the show is awesomely exciting and dynamic and just gets better, but at the end of the day, Damon is who does it for me <3 haha
morgainelesadMay 14, 2012 3:50 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 90 91 [92] 93 94 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

12 by Luchipher-Zen »»
2 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

358 by nin-tendo »»
6 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

1 by DesuMaiden »»
Today, 7:34 AM

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - Today

0 by Cammell »»
Today, 5:34 AM

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - Yesterday

0 by Luffie00 »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.