MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Show us your latest sketch or drawing
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Creative Corner »» Show us your latest sketch or drawing

Pages (318) « First ... « 229 230 [231] 232 233 » ... Last »
05-07-12, 12:19 AM

cafekun said:

Ah yes thanks for pointing that out. I never had proper learning / training of human anatomy (or art in general) and most of the time i draw without caring about it much. so i guess its about time for me to start doing so. Thanks for the advice.
Probably easiest thing to do is steal poses from references that are similar to what you are going for

still better than me though xD (dont have anything to show since i havent drawn in a while)

05-07-12, 3:40 AM

"You are put here for a purpose, could be a big reason or a small one"

05-07-12, 5:03 AM

Onibokusu said:
I'll have a crack at this:

Superb, by far the greatest piece of art I have seen in ages.

05-07-12, 7:09 PM

OhohohanOCnotfanart
I generally suck at fanart ORZ
Modified by Krio, 05-07-12, 7:19 PM
Recommend me something. ;]
<a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Krio">

05-08-12, 11:50 AM

My two latest sketches (Hidamari).

05-08-12, 7:19 PM

Sketches

05-08-12, 10:12 PM

Mother of Dragon

05-09-12, 2:57 AM

Fui said:
Sketches

Nice sketches as always :)
Deceptikolz said:
Mother of Dragon

Good one!

05-09-12, 8:41 AM

Hope you like it :)

05-09-12, 9:07 AM

@ Deceptikolz- I really like your drawings.... beautiful!!! Especially love Daenerys in anime style.... I would never thought GoT and anime would mix, but you really made it work... I wish you had added one of the dragons thought LOL

@ cafekun- Im not really an expert to say anything about the pelvic area discussion, (not an anatomy expert :((( but really love how you drew her eyes- really out of this world!!!!

@Onibusu- I really see your comment as nothing else but a desperate seek for attention- unfortunately, the worst kind of attention :((( I wish everyone had ignored you but since they haven't just thought I say this. Had you supported your " opinion" with any sort of argument, ANY sort at all... I might have understood you better- this way i just feel sorry for you.

@ Myo_Chan- I really hope you continue that one- if think that if you soften the shading a bit it's gonna be really beautiful :)

@Krio- I like the colors you used!

@SV-Miyako- those are sooooo cute... love the big eyes :)))

@Fui- I like the loose style- it's like anime meets impressionism :)))

@MenmaKawaii- im just gonna say WOW!!!! I think that speaks for itself :))))))))

Id really love to know if it's just anime/manga style- or we can post any art here????

05-09-12, 11:17 AM

MenmaKawaii said:
Hope you like it :)

WOW o.o your drawing, shading and everything are amazing! love it keep up the great work :D

@morgainelesad
Thank you :) and yes i'll be going back into it with the shading.. I saw your drawing a few pages back there and my god i love how you colour/shade in your drawing :) also did you draw that picture in your icon?

05-09-12, 12:29 PM

thank you so much Myo Chan... , anime style drawing isn't really my thing... that one is the only one I ever done...

I did draw that picture... that is my usual style... I did post a couple of those to my profile...you can check out if you find the time, id be delighted to hear what you think :))))
btw, that was the reason I asked if this thread was only for anime drawing :)))

05-09-12, 12:48 PM

morgainelesad said:
thank you so much Myo Chan... , anime style drawing isn't really my thing... that one is the only one I ever done...

I did draw that picture... that is my usual style... I did post a couple of those to my profile...you can check out if you find the time, id be delighted to hear what you think :))))
btw, that was the reason I asked if this thread was only for anime drawing :)))

np :) and i did have a look at your original style of art on your profile and scrolling down to see them and when i got to the last one (the colourful one) i was just shocked and amazed at the detail, reminds me of a jigsaw. You do have a great style of art :) great work on them! =D

and to your question I don’t see the harm in posting drawings other than anime, I think your ok :) plus I do see some very amazing talent in your style
Modified by Myo_Chan, 05-09-12, 12:51 PM

05-09-12, 12:56 PM

thank you so so much.... it's been about 5 months now since ive been selling those online and making some extra money... if it were up to me... thats all id do my whole life LOL

Im not sure about the rules of he forum... ill try and see if they say anything about that... to tell you the truth, this is my very first time using any kind of forum ( i prefer chat, skype, mail, etc) so its still very new stuff :))))

again thanx ;))))

05-09-12, 6:01 PM

05-09-12, 9:48 PM

Ok... I truly hope we can post something that is not anime style drawing... anyhow I can always remove the post. :)
this is a drawing I finished last night, the photo is pretty terrible :/

@Fui- that is awesome :))))))

05-09-12, 10:26 PM
Anime Moderator
@morgainelesad: Excellent!! The ears look very realistic and I love how the skin is shaded but the rest is so colorful. I've never seen anything like this. Great job.

05-09-12, 11:35 PM

thank you so much Naruleach!!!! it all started as doodling on physics/math classes in high-school (science bored me so so much :/).... I guess those Fs payed off LOL

05-10-12, 12:08 AM

morgainelesad said:
Ok... I truly hope we can post something that is not anime style drawing... anyhow I can always remove the post. :)
this is a drawing I finished last night, the photo is pretty terrible :/

@Fui- that is awesome :))))))

I really like this one!

here is my doodle of the day

05-10-12, 3:17 AM

morgainelesad said:
thank you so so much.... it's been about 5 months now since ive been selling those online and making some extra money... if it were up to me... thats all id do my whole life LOL

Im not sure about the rules of he forum... ill try and see if they say anything about that... to tell you the truth, this is my very first time using any kind of forum ( i prefer chat, skype, mail, etc) so its still very new stuff :))))

again thanx ;))))

ohh that’s pretty awesome :D would be great to sell art as a life time job =) lol

Your new drawing is superb, loving the details on the faces and again im loving this style ;)

Pages (318) « First ... « 229 230 [231] 232 233 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices