MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! »» Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

45 44.12%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 26.47%
3 out of 5: It was OK

18 17.65%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 3.92%
1 out of 5: Hated it

8 7.84%
Voters: 102

10-16-11, 6:27 PM

I'll be watching this because the Mc seems like a troll and I love the char designs. Some of the voice actors are different : /

10-17-11, 3:51 PM

Oosran said:
First thoughts: Wtf am I watching?
And then came dat "De~su~". I loved that.
Last throughts: Wtf did I just watch?
And what's Genryuusai doing there anyway? Why do I still remember that guy? ( ¬‿¬)

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same thing.

It is a good opening for a anime though. Shows everyone what to expect and not complaining that it lacks action.The storyline is a bit scrambled because of the flashbacks and the 2 random girls but i´ll give it a chance.
Would be cool to even have a tournament like that. Hoping for more fan service though and what's the deal with so many elites falling for 1 tactician. That guy is completely ignoring them O.o

10-21-11, 5:02 PM

WTF Did I just watch?!

Anyhow, looks pretty promising.

10-26-11, 5:00 AM

Expecting some mindless entertainment, another guilty pleasure. Looks like it's on a good track. 4/5.

10-27-11, 3:52 PM

I dont know what just happened but it was damn fun!

10-29-11, 5:20 AM

I missed the Lelouch command gag from cookie in the VN.

11-02-11, 6:11 PM

This was rather... confusing xD I have a headache coming from trying to remember who is who, which team is fighting who and why :P I don't dislike it though, seems kinda interesting :)

11-03-11, 5:15 PM

I have no idea of what I just watched... If the next episode continues on the same route then this goes to the dropped bin.

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

11-23-11, 2:00 PM

Looks like another Dog Days...
But the characters are interesting!! XD I'll watch for the characters i guess.

12-22-11, 11:27 PM

i liked this episode the fight scenes where pretty epic! sure it was random and didn't explain much, and they introduce a ton of people... but its the first episode wait a little and try it out before such harsh criticism. anywyas looks like a cast of 5 for the harem, ahhh the more the merrier! oh and i also thought cookie was pretty epic with that transformation sequence and epic voice change.

on a side not i got a samurai/ dynasty warriors feeling to this show i don't know if anyone else did i know it won't be like that but the maps and the whole samurai aspect just made me think of it.*hurries to xbox to play*
Modified by camelkid11, 12-22-11, 11:33 PM

12-29-11, 1:17 AM

i feel so lost i have no idea wtf i just watched...

“It doesn’t seem to matter how far I travel, my destiny is always followed by blood and gun smoke. The result is always the same every time: mountains of death and derbis.” Vash
"We’re not God. Not only are our powers limited,but we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself.” Wolfwood
“And so he finally took his gun into his hand. He pulled the trigger for the first time to save the very people who had tried to kill him.” Meryl

01-13-12, 7:59 PM

Mmm, characters look nice, but the story still seems a little bleh to me.

05-20-12, 2:12 PM

Man, animation is bloody awesome, but they ruined the story right off the bat.

The Kawakami battle should've been the final battle for a first season or something to establish the characters first. Then they could do whatever they wanted with a second season. :/

Looks like I won't be following this.

06-11-12, 10:41 PM

That girl...Momoyo...
I swear I've seen the same fearsome, ruthless, terrifyingly beautiful look before.
I searched up and down high and low in my memory banks.
Among the girls I considered for look alikes were:
Kanu Unchou
Chifuyu Orimura
Revy Two Hands
Medaka
and about a dozen others.

After wracking my brain I couldn't think of any more, but I knew I'd seen that look that pierces through your soul like flames before.

Then it hit me.
Reynalle!

Her aura and look are nearly identical to Reynalle from Highschool DxD.

On an unrelated note:
That was the first episode!?
It looked like the finale of an anime.
I kept stopping because I thought I'd clicked on the wrong one.
Then I figured the next episode would be a flashback, but NO!
It STARTS with all that shit going down!

(I gather that I shouldn't be impressed, but I don't watch a lot of action shows lately. The most exciting thing I saw recently was guns shooting at each other.)
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?

09-25-12, 8:24 PM

Question!
Does this take place after Yamato's first rejection? because i haven't gone past that, or is it waaay past that in the storyline

11-13-12, 10:48 AM

Hahaha, having read the manga, all I can say is that the F did I just watch xD

08-16-13, 9:19 PM

The MC seems like a alpha. Too bad he got friend zoned in the first episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

08-22-13, 4:37 PM

what the heck was that?

dafud did I just watch?

I don't even

08-25-13, 8:53 AM

This episode is... Nah, i can't even describe it) Really, when i started to watch this anime, i didn't know anything about it. That's why it was quite a shock) I didn't understand almost anything what happened here. Man, WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE AROUND HERE?? And WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? It was cool, but so incomprehensible) Someone beats someone ans those people beat those people... xD Only now, when i played this event into VN (and it was awesome there), i can fully understand it, but then... Anyway, i liked it!

08-27-13, 7:14 PM

Hase0 said:
what the heck was that?

dafud did I just watch?

I don't even

I feel ya... I don't know what I just saw but I know it was epic!

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices