MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nabari no Ou Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nabari no Ou »» Nabari no Ou Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Nabari no Ou Episode 15 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

36 56.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 29.69%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 10.94%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 64

04-11-12, 2:36 PM

Opi-chan said:
Ok am I the only one that Miharu is pissing off? His attitude is really getting on my nerves! I'm seriously considering dropping this!
It's like "screw everyone but Yoite!". UGH!
Also what's with the yaoi undertones? That shit better be toned down in the remaining episodes

Just for that, I hope they turn the gay up to eleven for the rest of the series.
BBcoooooode! I miss you T_T
[img]http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/rozzy-sama/mal-set-signature_zps8e945522.gif[/img]

03-20-13, 12:05 PM

I actually kinda like the Miharu/Yoite relashionship. Mainly because I like Yoite, miharu is still an annoying brat though, except when he's being a little devil.

Aizawa was awesome, I still don't understand what the director told him when he he came to rescue him..that thing about the girl or whatever.
Tobari better back off; At first he was my favorite then he started getting all kinds of annoying.

4/5.
Insert wise quote here

04-10-13, 4:18 PM

Hmm, my theory of using them for something to be able to make the Daya was right, though I was thinking that it will happen in the rooms. I hate when I predict stuff like this, it's like self spoiling.
Anyways just wanted to write that here, about this episode.. well it was awesome, except for the slap, that was kinda... umm weak. idk the following is a spoiler? anyways I'll tag it just to be on the safe side

Hmm, anyways those are my thoughts of it.
PM me if you quoted me, MAL doesn't notify quotes. You can also call me Zeros.
When is my http://myanimegraph.k.vu signature coming back :(.
"People are like dice, you throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing." A certain frenchman once said this.

05-09-13, 7:24 AM

Kouichi Aizawa was very surprising in this episode ! Sure, it was strange That he hypnotizes and kills mens Easily, but learn that he's immortal change the situation. His other face more creepy makes it all the more interesting...

"An Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth, and Evil for Evil."

06-18-13, 10:35 AM

I really loved this episode, but Tobari really pissed me off more than usual. I've always hated him, but he was at an all time high during this episode. Everything else was great.
and Cadis Etrama di Raizel Fanclub

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices