MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nabari no Ou Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nabari no Ou »» Nabari no Ou Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (3) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nabari no Ou Episode 15 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

36 56.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 29.69%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 10.94%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 64

07-20-08, 9:24 PM

lostty said:
Wow! This was such a great episode! So much was revealed that was so unexpected! I loved the ending part where Miharu covered his ears right in front of Kumohira! The only thing that came to mind for me at that moment was "what a DISS!".

I was like, "Woah. That was so badass!"

After this episode, I have a newfound respect for Miharu and a newfound attraction to Aizawa.

07-21-08, 12:37 PM

Kouchi is one crazy mother.
AND I LOVE IT. :(

So cute how Miharu just covered his ears while Thobari tried to preach to him, lol. I tend to do that, too.

Preview looks cute! Miharu wearing Yoite's scarf~. :D

07-21-08, 3:26 PM

Hmmm. I'm curious to see how they take the next step. Thobari sensei (while I love him), needs to stop whining. It's irritating.

07-21-08, 5:18 PM

Shinrabanshou looked awesome, but the best of this episode was Aizawa. I never expected him to be immortal.

07-22-08, 12:36 AM

I jumped twice while watching this episode - at Shiranbanshou and Kouichi XD
Both of them freaked me out for a second or two! Loved them nonetheless<3

I love Miharu, but I'm becoming fonder and fonder of Kouichi ;D Yay for immortality~ *was spoiled on LJ beforehand*

Serena said:
Miharu covering his ears was awsome

Exactly my thoughts! No clever comebacks from Miharu ;]

07-24-08, 12:42 AM

wowww
kouichi is immortal xO
and geez. thobari is as useless as ever "ILL NEVER FORGIVE U IF U USE IT"....thats gona do SOO MUCH ey.
all well~

07-25-08, 4:15 PM

awwwls stop bashing thobari>.<
i think he is awesome....bu that slap?
WHAT THE HECK that shouldnt have stoped it xD

07-27-08, 8:52 PM

Panaru said:
As always, Aizawa is awesome, and Thobari is a damned moron. -sigh- Currently, he deserves every bit of pain he's feeling from Miharu "joining" Kairoushuu.

Oh, and I still dislike Fuuma, just for ever being born.

Agree to that.

07-29-08, 11:31 AM

Just when i thought Aizawa was great it turns out that hes awesome!!! Hulz yeah!

DinaraC said:
Panaru said:
As always, Aizawa is awesome, and Thobari is a damned moron. -sigh- Currently, he deserves every bit of pain he's feeling from Miharu "joining" Kairoushuu.

Oh, and I still dislike Fuuma, just for ever being born.

Agree to that.

I shall second that

08-01-08, 9:41 AM

Oh my, Aizawa.. *_* I just keep falling in love with you more.

Ugh.. And Thobari-sensei is getting on my nerves. Just do something already!

08-01-08, 12:15 PM

whoot manu things have happened in this episode lol
death.... and revivle xD

09-11-08, 4:40 PM

hmm...I was kind of disappointed in this episode, I guess the previous one made me expect too much of this one : I was expecting more action, more tragedies etc hehe ^^
Revelations were made, and a new light was set on Shijima and Aizawa (so glad the dude turns out immortal, even it makes him look a bit creepy ^^; )

What I didn't like was the usual anime-occasional-incoherence popping here and there : all these ninjas are super strong, Tobari sensei used fire magic once, and none of them can make a hole in a wooden door??? And it didn't even look thick at all ! >__<; I found that a stupid pretext to let them captive...I mean, they could have found a better excuse than that -__-; anyway I'm just whining

Miharu covering up his ears was touching, a bit sad : he's clearly showing he's not "carefree" or cold; it's precisely because Tobari sensei's words could have hurt him that he decided to do it, and to show he doesn't want to listen to him T_T
I think Toari-sensei should just give up and tell everything that happened in the past : he can't expect people to follow his ideas if he doesn't let them know the foundation behind that jeez -___-;

04-12-09, 12:41 AM

OKay that was an interesting ep....The Aizawa being an Immortal was kinda funny in a way.....I think Shijima and Aizawa r brother and sister. but that is just me.

06-05-09, 7:49 PM

Old geezer finally dies, and I always knew somethin was up with the 2 platinum haired characters. hmph

11-28-09, 1:07 PM

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Loved this episode. Things are just getting better and bett in this show!!

o.O Didn't see that one coming. And also, am I the only one who thinks that Aizawa and that long-haired girl (the one who gave Miharu the book) are maybe somehow related or something? When Aizawa went craze on the peole it kind-of reminded me of her in an earlier episode...

Yeah, the slap was akward, but hey, it worked, right? A whole bunch more, but what most struk me was the end of the episode. With how Mihary covered his ears at what Thobari said... can't think of anything to describe it. It just sticks in my head - there's just something about it.

I think Miharu isn't pulling an act, tho. I had my doubts before, like "He's going to grant Yoite's wish, then leave" or something along the lies of that. But now I really think he has actually joined Kairoushuu.
Awesome episode. Can't wait to see the next.
Feed me!

04-20-10, 5:46 PM

06-01-10, 9:28 AM

This episode is the greatest ep of all. XD.
I think maybe only this one episode is better than the comic.

miharu awaken and kouichi is better in the anime rather in the comic.

12-04-10, 5:09 AM

Ok am I the only one that Miharu is pissing off? His attitude is really getting on my nerves! I'm seriously considering dropping this!
It's like "screw everyone but Yoite!". UGH!
Also what's with the yaoi undertones? That shit better be toned down in the remaining episodes
Modified by Opi-chan, 12-04-10, 7:30 AM

01-28-11, 9:52 AM

Aizawa was badass, i didn't guess that he was immortal, but now thats two secrets out the way (like that women[Oda?] was mentioning.) now all thats left is Tobari. Also as much as they look alike i doubt that girl is Aizawa's sister, i think they have just been traveling for a long time together due to their immorality.

09-30-11, 10:05 PM

GUYS

THERE WERE WINDOWS BEHIND YOU THE WHOLE TIME

MAYBE BREAK ONE AND ESCAPE?

Fucking idiots.

Anyway, Kouichi is a girl? Huh? The headmaster said "are you her?" to him when he saved him.
Modified by yamakasi, 09-30-11, 10:09 PM

Pages (3) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices