MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Blood-C »» Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »
View Poll Results: Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

138 47.92%
4 out of 5: Liked it

51 17.71%
3 out of 5: It was OK

41 14.24%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

16 5.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

42 14.58%
Voters: 288

01-07-12, 10:38 AM

Yeah, the people who actually like it come out in the last thread! I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this one, I swear to god some of the best shows are hated for no apparent reason. This show was above average in every single criteria I can think of, yet all I see is bitching and moaning. Whatevs, I'm rewatching the BD version when it comes out and making sure not to make the mistake of reading the episode discussions.
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

01-13-12, 7:43 AM

Finally finished this series, I thought the first 5 episodes were an absolute drag but it gradually improved in the the second half of the series, so overall it was good but I think they took way too much time with revealing things.
Oh yeah that human blender had me cringing that was nasty.
Anyway a 7/10 from me as it was good, I will probably watch the movie to see how this all turns out.

01-21-12, 10:05 PM

I just felt that there was something odd about the teacher and the cafe guy, I wasn't sure what, but I did. Plus, you could tell that there was something seriously wrong with the town: traffic lights, but not one car in sight. It was just to quiet.

Plus, you could tell that the "father" was hiding something or you felt that there was something off with him because he was very distant towards Saya. Usually, when your child isn't feeling well or comes home covered in blood and gashes everywhere, your at least a bit more concerned than this guy was.

Also, this show was just one blood bath after another. It got worse the more the story progressed. I can usually take bloody scenes, but this was just to much, especially the 2 last episodes! I would rather watch Blood+ again than this, at least the blood in that series was tolerable. I'm not saying it was a bad show, the story line was pretty good and I liked it, it was just to bloody. But the action was AMAZING!!!!

Finally, I find myself wanting to watch the movie. I need to know what happens next.
Modified by Silverfang18, 01-21-12, 10:13 PM

01-28-12, 3:34 PM

Okay, I'll admit that the last half got interesting, but that's why I rated it so low. It took half the series to get somewhere good, and by then I was already perturbed that I wasted so much time on the first parts. This would have made a better movie than a series, even if it was just 12 episodes long. I really felt no connection to any of the characters, and no remorse when any of them died. I didn't feel bad for Saya, and I found the whole thing just pointless. Overall, I feel like it was a waste of my time. Glad it was only 12 episodes.

01-31-12, 4:00 PM

This was a ok anime compared with Blood+ and Blood: The Last Vampire.
But the last two episodes were great, I kinda didn't saw it coming.
Also the bender was a nice touch!
I really hated the censorship on this anime! I'll wait when a light uncensored version comes around.
By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Tokizane and the class rep looked a lot like Yukito and Touya!? I liked that too, even if it was just me.

02-18-12, 11:14 PM

The story was ok, and I would score it alone as a 7/10. However, as a whole I cannot go over 5/10. The gore was just too much, they were trying to sell IT (the gore) as a gimmick to watch this show and I simpy did not buy it. This anime had potential, but they just took a lot of wrong turns.

Should have been named Blood-G , for Gurotesuku.

02-20-12, 11:23 AM

The gore was fantastic. Hell, I'd watch over every ecchi harem there is.
-Fixing-

02-23-12, 12:00 PM

THAT WAS GREAT!
i love this anime. :) 10/10. Hoho. I like how Clamp does things. :)) call me odd, but we have different perspectives so there.. :))

Everything was cleared. nice! atleast, that was an ending where it was smooth with answering our questions, but then again, i want more!!!! Still, Thanks to the MOVIE, i guess, i can expect there. :))

AS for the anime ending..
*sigh. Fumito-san, i still like you! Hoho. but i want you to fall in the hands of Saya.. :))
AS for classrep, i can't believe that he still can talk after they shot him a lot of times. Hahaha. that was nice. but, weeee, he really fell in love huh? A looot better than Tokizane.. :)
As for the father? *sigh. So, they are the same eh? Too bad for him.. :(

I was already looking for watanuki at chapter 11, and he just showed at this episode at the last scene.. what the?!
So, it was cleared that Saya herself made the wish huh? and the next wish is for herself to be granted too.. woooahh.. I need the movie........
;))

Still! Nice! Another anime that I liked from clamp.. :)

03-17-12, 6:48 AM

I really loved it. Can't wait 'till june 2 :)

03-29-12, 4:34 PM

This was a really bad anime, i felt nothing when the characters died(maybe a bit 4 nene at 1st) and i actually want fumito to win and that's sad really, i want the elder barins to slaughter everything in sight and that's the only reason im watching the movie.

04-03-12, 12:57 PM

The first 3 episodes were boring, but after I had a lot of fun!
+1 because they kill the twins 2 times!!! I wanted to do it since the beginning ^^
I'm not specially fan of gore so I didn't really mind the censure, but I will maybe see the bluray just for the twins!! All in one it was funny! Happy to didn't drop it after episode 3!
And now I'm hungry!
Just don't know if it worth 1000 yens to see the movie in theater in June...

04-05-12, 7:10 PM

Omg I knew it!

I thought that it was weird that Saya's 'dad' let Fumito in her room while she was sleeping all the time and he doesn't even bats an eyelash when Fumito was stroking her hair. but as soon as Tozi-san talks to her he flys off the wall.

Plus every time she drinks his coffee her head 'feels' better.

But this just got sort of random. And still my otp remains dead, ugh.

04-05-12, 7:42 PM

Man the way those rabbit things were eating the people was so funny. It's like the way humans would eat certain foods.

I feel bad for Saya. It seems as if she was always alone and then when she finally got friends and a dad they were fake.

I also thought Fumito had a thing for Saya but I guess I was wrong in way.

Anyways, I want to know what was the condition for the loser of the game.

drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?!
FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

Lol I almost ate but then I thought, "Why the fuck would I eat if I know there will be blood." lololol

04-08-12, 7:36 PM

The last episode clearly trumped out the previous episodes for me. I was agreeing with the reviews on how dead paced the story was crawling along and then the sudden info spam in the last episodes. I'm looking forward to the movie purely because of the last episode.

05-10-12, 11:43 PM

Am I the only one who is sad that the class rep died? XP

05-16-12, 8:04 AM

After seeing that ep last time, i trembled in fear after seeing the gorey mess and people getting eaten. Seriously, i got so terrified, i almost threw up and started shaking. It's like a nightmare haunting you in reality. Uncut or not, that actually got me in a nightmarish scare that time.

And a sheer disappointment in how Saya actually failed to keep her word in protecting everyone when they all died in the end. I mean, First her friends, then random people, then the entire school (real gross its sad), her friends... again (that got intense), and now the entire town is dead. THE ENTIRE TOWN. WTF, Saya? W..T..F?

06-13-12, 2:34 PM

loved blood+ 8/10 really nice story and touching.

blood-c 6/10 (if by my feelings only then 3/10 . but i mix my feeliing and overall anime analyze and thats how i decided on anime score)

anyways.. that was 1 hella depressing anime. nothing compared to blood+ .. saya couldnt save anyone.. and all that was just an game by some maniac.. this is just sick... really depressing.... this anime just isnt even a bit similar to blood+ .. i still think they shouldve used different title and names....

oh well...

07-06-12, 2:24 PM

Oh, awesome awesome AWESOME all that gore. Where is the uncensored version? Oh, the censors ruined it! Very decent ending.

Saya's colder voice reminded me of Lucy or something.

Doesn't make the first 11 episodes worth it at all, though. If you're going to make it pointless, have 12 episodes this successfully gory.

now.. BLOOD+ TIEM

07-20-12, 8:46 AM

I think that's how interesting animes' are. They start of slow at the start which makes you want to turn off but then at the end it just leaves you with your jaw hanging out.

Tears streamed down my face. Knowing the truth behind everything made it all so real at the end. Saya, having her memories destroyed like that but to only find the reality of the people that surrounded her were all fake.

It really grabbed me in. Sword fights, the mystery, how unreal everything was. What was wrong with this town... It was all answered at the end.

I really enjoyed this anime, i just can't hate this. Admitting that i didn't feel anything at the beginning but at the end i just wanted to say.

"Saya... you can make it through this."

Not to forget Itsuki-kun.... <3 wish he didn't have to die at the end *pouts*

08-21-12, 5:07 PM

so...... in the end, what was fumito's goal by setting this whole 'game' up?
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner

Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices