Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2011 3:45 AM

Jul 2011
Man this hentai feel like it's overlooked, was a good package overall. Nice character models, animation, sex scenes (epic gangbangs), and *gasp* even a decent h-plotline. Sucks that main character did what he did in the end but guess they really wanted to bring home the "Bad End" feeling for this hentai.
Nagi27Nov 22, 2011 11:33 AM
Dec 24, 2011 3:39 AM

Feb 2010
It's a good hentai!

Agreed, the suicide seemed forced; an anime with a good end? HAHA
Mar 14, 2012 4:34 PM
Aug 2010
Good hentai, my only real complaint is no action with the main girl when she still had long hair; she was so hot with long hair.
May 19, 2012 5:19 PM

Feb 2011
Random suicide was random.....
Jul 21, 2012 11:20 PM
Oct 2008
i didn't dl the subs but can anyone explain what happened to the first girl who got gangbanged first ep in the intro something related to the guy
Jul 29, 2012 8:36 AM
Sep 2011
she is the elder sister of the guy, it is implied that she had committed suicide.
Nov 22, 2013 3:07 AM
Mar 2013
LOL what did I just watch...
well, the ending was kinda entertaining...
Apr 5, 2014 5:52 AM
Oct 2013
Very hot gangbangs and girls.

Totally loved the whole constantly depressing mood with the slow, sad piano music during the rape scenes and even during that date scene which made it seem like a fleeting moment of happiness (which it was) before cutting back to all the depression again.

That and the tired and worn facial expressions of the girls from all the rape, which also a nice touch.

Also has a manly good guy. Dude was crazy. Killed off 3 bad guys and probably all the other rapist jerks as well off-screen.

It implied he suicide at end but didn't actual show the knife killing him, so could very well be alive. And although there was the shooting star falling at the end, it is not confirmed he was a contractor.
User-sanOct 1, 2022 6:16 AM
Apr 14, 2014 4:50 PM

Jun 2012
Why did he kill himself lol
Jul 31, 2015 10:01 PM

May 2015
Shuhan said:
I think the main reason was he felt that he cross the point of no return he killed 3 bad guys +henchmen {they deserved? Yes! (But nonetheless they were human beings) I said + henchmen because the leader said “the guys said they would come back when they replenish themselves but they never did” so that’s mean he killed all of the bad guys (off screen). User-san noticed that too.

Taking all that to account he committed sluiced for the sin of taking multiple lives (He knows the consequence of his actions {Jail}) and even though he free the heroine of that burden (road of vengeance by killing the leader) he knew she would suffer if he was in jail she care for him so good guy decided to let start from scratch her new life. Hey! You can say but why he has to kill himself? All the girls could cover up the killing and that is a valid question but I think he didn’t want to deal with all of the demons that come from killing a person thus not wanting main girl to deal with him in that state of mind. Heck! You could also say he completed his mission, he saved all of the girls plus good guy avenged his sister so there is also a possibility he wanted to be reunited with his sister in the afterlife...

This was a bittersweet conclusion to this story because in my opinion both deserved to be happy with each other.

Anyway is nice to a hentai were the bad guys get what they deserve Charles Bronson would be proud of this dude. Lol!
Nov 18, 2017 5:12 PM

Apr 2017
Roy_Focker said:
Shuhan said:
I think the main reason was he felt that he cross the point of no return he killed 3 bad guys +henchmen {they deserved? Yes! (But nonetheless they were human beings) I said + henchmen because the leader said “the guys said they would come back when they replenish themselves but they never did” so that’s mean he killed all of the bad guys (off screen). User-san noticed that too.

Taking all that to account he committed sluiced for the sin of taking multiple lives (He knows the consequence of his actions {Jail}) and even though he free the heroine of that burden (road of vengeance by killing the leader) he knew she would suffer if he was in jail she care for him so good guy decided to let start from scratch her new life. Hey! You can say but why he has to kill himself? All the girls could cover up the killing and that is a valid question but I think he didn’t want to deal with all of the demons that come from killing a person thus not wanting main girl to deal with him in that state of mind. Heck! You could also say he completed his mission, he saved all of the girls plus good guy avenged his sister so there is also a possibility he wanted to be reunited with his sister in the afterlife...

This was a bittersweet conclusion to this story because in my opinion both deserved to be happy with each other.

Anyway is nice to a hentai were the bad guys get what they deserve Charles Bronson would be proud of this dude. Lol!

Great summary! Yes, murder-suicide seems like the best out of worse for our male MC because it will lead him to imprisonment and his 'goal' in this life seems to be accomplished.

What makes me wonder is that the two bad guy teachers seem rather old like in their 40s or more while the male MC's sister accident happened when those two teachers were in their high school days .-. Is this a plot hole, like it only makes sense if the male MC and his sister were only max 10 years apart, or is the male MC is actually an adult now in his 20s maybe but managed to go undercover .-.
Nov 27, 2017 10:07 AM

May 2015
misjebaka8D said:

Great summary! Yes, murder-suicide seems like the best out of worse for our male MC because it will lead him to imprisonment and his 'goal' in this life seems to be accomplished.

What makes me wonder is that the two bad guy teachers seem rather old like in their 40s or more while the male MC's sister accident happened when those two teachers were in their high school days .-. Is this a plot hole, like it only makes sense if the male MC and his sister were only max 10 years apart, or is the male MC is actually an adult now in his 20s maybe but managed to go undercover .-.
Well it could be a combination of bit of your deductions... sometimes those things happens (plot holes) when they adapt an erotic game (this was made by Guilty)...
Nov 30, 2017 6:14 PM

Apr 2017
Roy_Focker said:
misjebaka8D said:

Well it could be a combination of bit of your deductions... sometimes those things happens (plot holes) when they adapt an erotic game (this was made by Guilty)...

Hohooo, yeah adaptations are mostly butchered but this one managed to pull of with like 80% of the original one so it's mostly just a leftover crumbs left and only an overthinking person would figure it out :p
Nov 27, 2020 7:40 AM

Jan 2020
It is not shown nor said but it is heavily implied that Hiragi ambushed every single one of the men that gangraped the girls when they were leaving the gymnasium. Given that his only weapon was a knife, in the story he straight up assassinates 20+ guys by himself, armed only with a knife. Nice.

Anyway I liked the first episode's H scenes better than the second, but I found the pacing better and the plot way more cohesive in ep. 2.

For those that wonder why Hiragi killed himself. In the VN, the canonical ending is that Hiragi kills everyone and then himself. It is not shown but it is heavily implied that he had been doing some shady shit since the death of his sister and that it would eventually catch up with him regardless of what goes down. He alludes to this in the LN several times, saying things like "There is no going back." . His characterization is also much stronger in that Hiragi is shown to be very anti-social, reclusive and borderline psychotic. He is constantly thinking about revenge, murder and how to make it happen. It isn't until he starts associating with Raika-chan that he finally starts to slightly calm down.

tldr
Hiragi's plan was always intended as a one-way trip. Even if no bodies, Hiragi had done really bad things to further his goal of revenge. He was covered in the blood of 20+ people he killed and was holding the murder weapon in his hand. He was well and truly fucked at that point. I'd do the same as him in that position.
Dec 20, 2020 7:07 AM

Jan 2020
Not that anyone cares about plot details but I was bored and checked the vn canon ending and I was way off. Apparently there were over /60/ guys in the gymnasium during the feast and it is heavily implied that Hiragi killed them all either by ambushing them or approaching them as if to talk before stabby stabby

He is freely given information about the guys, the girls and their location by Setoukaichou glasses guy before Hiragi decides to stab him in the abdomen for a slow death. This fails  and he survives which is why we see him suddenly pop up in the animation toward the end without any explanation. Damn what am I doing with my life lol

EDIT:

but how? him alone killing 60 guys with just a knife doesn't seem feasible [Hypothetical asker]

This is where the writing is much stronger than it deserves to be actually. It is explained that although the masked gang and their accomplices in the school administration have more or less secured power at the point of the feast, they're not untouchable and not everyone is in on it.  Thus, being caught doing something like the feast (gang raping multiple women, on school grounds no less) was something they wanted to avoid.

Note that the school rector (Big cheese authority) was in on it as well, though it's implied he never directly participated but just 'looked the other way' in exchange for favors & assistance of a non-specific type (Possibly bribes? shrug). However, the rector  would for sure  throw them under the bus if they got properly caught & exposed. For this reason they constantly took measures to prevent that, like the masks for instance.  Alright here's how Hiragi killed over 60 people by himself with a knife, in 3 points;

• Guys at the feast were told to avoid all but the furthest 'back entrance/exit' since it was isolated  and had an 'out of sight' path where they could leave without attracting any attention, I.e. an extremely favorable location for Hiragi to ambush someone, where no one could see him and report it or suddenly interfere.
  • Because there were so many (60+), guys were instructed to wait at the exit of the gymnasium and only leave after a bit, say 5 minutes between each them. Although the back path wouldn't attract attention normally, if 60 or even 20 people were leaving the gymnasium through that path, or even at the end of it,  that would definitely invite attention they didn't want, I.e. Hiragi would never encounter more than one at a time and would never be interrupted.
  • Hiragi was a stone-cold killer by the time feast occurred and those guys were pussies that won fights via numbers or big schemes. Hiragi had already murdered the other guys that participated in the gangrape of his sister and the two masked professors were the last of his targets. Thus, there was no fear or hesitation in him when it came to killing any of them. In contrast, those guys were well-established pussies in the story. For example: It took groups of over 10 guys to capture Raika in each instance and even larger ones for Blonde Nurse who successfully fights off massive groups of students multiple times in the story despite being repeatedly caught off guard. In one ending, the masked gang decides that not even all of them together could defeat & capture Blonde Nurse so they lure her into a classroom, drop a canister of sleeping gas in the (old) classroom  and then lock her inside. When she was unconscious, they were finally able to capture her and put her in irons. That's how strong she was and how weak they were..... though she is legit defeated/captured by the gang  one time which happens in the 'true ending' so there's that but my point is, the guys were weak.

Having the element of surprise? against weak dudes already exhausted from raping women?  that will walk across a  long, isolated, out-of-view path? with a guarantee to only encounter one at a time at predictable intervals? fking aces. That sounds totally doable. Basically, they were hoisted by their own petard in the most catastrophic way. Hah.

Anyway because of Hiragi's  prior murders, the fact that he's covered in blood while holding the murder weapon, the 60+ corpses right outside of the gymnasium and the fact that his mission was finally over, he decided to check out the way he did. He really had no other option.... hell, the chicks even witnessed him murder the two professors. He was done. RIP. This hentai/LN had way better writing than I remembered and might have even made a good non-H story. Too bad the other works from Suzuki Mirano aren't on this lvl..... Helter Skelter, Wanna Spartansex & Last Waltz are nothing compared to this one (in writing).
EmperorSsraeshzaJan 31, 2023 9:22 PM
Sep 12, 2022 11:31 PM

Feb 2022
TAGS? just wanted to know if it contains tags I avoid
My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo Okarishimasu (Rent a GF)

[IMG align=left]
Jan 31, 2023 9:33 PM

Jan 2020
Captain1996 said:
TAGS? just wanted to know if it contains tags I avoid
Not sure if you still wanted to know but ..... (a lot of) rape, gangrape, blackmail, defloration, bondage, bloomers, swimsuit, glasses, redhead, cross-dressing (woman), nakadashi, drama, murder, 3P, 4P, age difference, big breasts, etc.

The anime adaptation doesn't have a single instance of normal sex in it that I can recall. It's 100% rape with only one scene being somewhat ambiguous kind of (Haruna+glasses). The VN has only two scenes that aren't unambiguously rape and even those two scenes are still questionable/ambiguous. Basically, if you don't care, or maybe even prefer rape, you should be fine. The violent parts always happen separate to the sex scenes so don't worry about it.
Jul 15, 2023 7:28 PM

Nov 2010
That banquet at the end was good! I've been looking forward to Maiko getting gangr*ped! I only wish she had her scene and that it was longer.
Stupid Hiragi. He has all the ladies for the taking and still took his life. lol
Oct 9, 2023 5:07 PM
Oct 2023
So err, if anyone know enough about the VN for the story, can anyone tell about the story in it's entirely? No need for a complete details explanation, just stuff like the dorm location and the like.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wana: Hakudaku Mamire no Houkago Episode 1 Discussion

Metty - Feb 28, 2011

7 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 15, 2023 6:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.