Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2011 7:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No OP.

Everyone wrote the fuda!! And time for festival.

She wants to be like her gr.ma, and everyone helped her find it.

lol @ everyone interested in Minko's wish.

She met Kou-chan, but hard to confess to him, but she finally did... when waiting for yakisoba! lol~

Gr.ma is happy when seeing Ohana's wish (though not showing up).

Enishi learning that he has yet to learn, and agree about closing, but will definitely open. The couple went to Yuina's place to learn was... kind of unexpected.

Gr.ma is going to work more (not as okami).

Kou-chan's almost "confess" (to marry?) and that ero writer listening is lol~

Minko likes Kissuisou very much, too.

Kissuisou closing down and everyone including Ohana leaving. Gr.ma remembering the scenes when everyone was there.

Ohana came back to properly gave her farewell. She gave her the diary because Ohana promised she will come back.

Everyone's life after leaving Kissuisou... Nako's swimming instructor!! Nice~~. Minko still gets Tohru's help on getting job.

Nice ending!
tsubasaloverSep 25, 2011 7:52 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 25, 2011 7:47 AM

Nov 2009
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No OP.

Everyone write the fuda!! And time for festival.

She wants to be like her gr.ma, and everyone helped her find it.

lol @ everyone interested in Minko's wish.

She met Kou-chan, but hard to confess to him, but she finally did... when waiting for yakisoba! lol~

Gr.ma is happy when seeing Ohana's wish (though not showing up).

Enishi learning that he has yet to learn, and agree about closing, but will definitely open. The couple went to Yuina's place to learn was... kind of unexpected.

Gr.ma is going to work more (not as okami).

Kou-chan's almost "confess" (to marry?) and that ero writer listening is lol~

Minko likes Kissuisou very much, too.

Kissuisou closing down and everyone including Ohana leaving. Gr.ma remembering the scenes when everyone was there.

Ohana came back to properly gave her farewell. She gave her the diary because Ohana promised she will come back.

Everyone's life after leaving Kissuisou... Nako's swimming instructor!! Nice~~. Minko still gets Tohru's help on getting job.

Nice ending!

also in the end, when Ohana is back to Tokyo, Kou is waiting for her on the other side of rail track to go to school and she run to chase him
Sep 25, 2011 7:47 AM
Jun 2011
Wow, what a finale!There were some rocky paths like the inn closing and everyone going their separate ways but they will see each other again. At least Ohana was trying to confess to her friend and before she could, that other guy interfered which was lolz, but at least Ko knows that she likes him more than a friend and hopefully there will be an OVA or 2nd Season. 10/10 for me!
Excelion1Sep 25, 2011 10:21 AM
Sep 25, 2011 7:53 AM

Nov 2007
Ashikabi said:

also in the end, when Ohana is back to Tokyo, Kou is waiting for her on the other side of rail track to go to school and she run to chase him

:)
Sep 25, 2011 8:04 AM

Jan 2010
All I gotta say is that this show truly went downhill. It turned from my most anticipated show of the week to something that was a chore to watch. I'm pretty disappointed with it...I truly thought it would be something special but all we got was mediocrity.

I rarely say this, but I think this show would have been better if it was 12-13 episodes.
Ok™
Sep 25, 2011 8:08 AM

Nov 2008
McRib said:
All I gotta say is that this show truly went downhill. It turned from my most anticipated show of the week to something that was a chore to watch. I'm pretty disappointed with it...I truly thought it would be something special but all we got was mediocrity.

I rarely say this, but I think this show would have been better if it was 12-13 episodes.

Yeah, this needed 12-13 episodes. The series was really good at first but went downhill after ep 15 and couldn't save itself with the last few eps.

6/10

Sep 25, 2011 8:15 AM

Jun 2011
It lost it's luster somewhere half way through the series, and turned into some soup opera. Although, it's got some nice characters, music, and animation.
And yes. I got the bittersweet ending I wanted.
Sep 25, 2011 8:19 AM
May 2011
Sanguis said:
It lost it's luster somewhere half way through the series, and turned into some soup opera. Although, it's got some nice characters, music, and animation.
And yes. I got the bittersweet ending I wanted.

lol a Soup opera xD haha I hope that was intentional.
ban1o.jpg
Sep 25, 2011 8:19 AM

Jun 2008
That yakisoba guy who seemingly whipped up a heart in 5 seconds after Ohana's confession is officially the most badass character in the series.
Sep 25, 2011 8:23 AM

Mar 2010
I enjoyed this series, its weird to think its over since it seemed to be airing forever now. Gave it a 8/10 it was good but not THAT good. Now i have nothing to watch on Sunday-Tues since this series is done and so is Steins;Gate
Sep 25, 2011 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
Redfoxoffire said:
That yakisoba guy who seemingly whipped up a heart in 5 seconds after Ohana's confession is officially the most badass character in the series.

lol~
Sep 25, 2011 8:30 AM

Aug 2009
Awww.... looking at the credits made me realize this show was beautifully made ;__;

Thank you for keeping me company every Sunday for the past 2 seasons ;__;

I liked this ending.. It was bittersweet, but I liked it...
9/10
Sep 25, 2011 8:32 AM

Jan 2010
I can't believe it's over... ;___; I truly liked this series~
Sep 25, 2011 8:33 AM

May 2009
It wasn't without its bumps, but I pretty much enjoyed the entire ride. Aside from the much expected confession, the finale was low on drama in favor of wrapping the show up with a pretty little bow on it.

Though it was shocking when the closing of Kissuisou was first suggested, it seemed like the perfect thing to do in the end. I don't think they could've handled that any better (Enishi ends up looking good? You don't say?).

I'll miss this show. It was time well spent.
Sep 25, 2011 8:36 AM

Feb 2010
Minko is such a huge bitch, my gawd and still is after 26 episodes.

Seeing where everyone is at in the end is so nostalgic to another anime. Ending is not that bad, I'll take it. When Ohana's grandmother said she still be waiting I think she gonna be dead by then haha.

7.5/10 but closer to the 7 so 7 it is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 8:40 AM

Sep 2011
oh wow it's over....
to be honest i just got into this series after around episode 5 or 6....
then things suddenly get bonboru-ed around 19.
and there goes the drama.

and the last episode, the yakisoba uncle should be proud knowing that his stand is where Ohana confessed to Ko-chan.
it was great, thinking that "ahh it's over..." and everyone is going on their own ways.....the ending satisfied me at least.

great music, great animation, great character, pretty good story i guess =)
Sep 25, 2011 8:48 AM

Aug 2011
I also got bored around halfway through. but this episode was AMAZING, makes me want to watch it all over and pay more attention :3

Sep 25, 2011 8:56 AM

Aug 2010
Mini-beanman made this show worth it.
Sep 25, 2011 8:58 AM

Jun 2009
Hoppy said:
McRib said:

Yeah, this needed 12-13 episodes. The series was really good at first but went downhill after ep 15 and couldn't save itself with the last few eps.

6/10
it is sad it ened i didn't want it jsut to get closed down but i like for once there is a anime with a ending
Sep 25, 2011 9:06 AM
Jun 2008
Great series and nice ending.Still I want more
Sep 25, 2011 9:23 AM

Jan 2008
Beautiful episode. Liked how it ended. It was satisfying enough for me. Still wanted Tohru and Ohana to be together but oh well. At least he and Minko didn't end up together or did they?

The ending touched me deeply. I would love to rewatch this series sometime soon.
Sep 25, 2011 9:31 AM

Jun 2009
The tears won't stop flowing...

I love this series and i always will.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 25, 2011 9:33 AM

Aug 2010
Without Minko this series would have probably been a lot more enjoyable for me.
Sep 25, 2011 9:40 AM

Jun 2011
A strong ending which raises my rating after having disappointed me for a while. They really tied a lot of loose ends up, and unlike many of the previous episodes the drama and emotions weren't overplayed. Felt quite realistic, actually.

I really loved how they developed the relationship between Ohana and Sui from the beginning of the series (from bitch-slapping manager to loving grandmother), and felt like that relationship was far more important than any of the romantic development. Although I can't help but feel like Sui might be dead by the time Ohana decides to return to the Kissuiso O_o

Overall, this isn't an anime I would torrent to watch over and over again, but not a bad piece of work, with a memorable ending which surprisingly leaves me wanting more.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Sep 25, 2011 9:43 AM
May 2011
That was such a nice ending ;_; Im sad it's over.
ban1o.jpg
Sep 25, 2011 9:44 AM

Feb 2008
i don't know why i watched this till the end but here i am. wasn't bad but its not my kind of show.
Sep 25, 2011 9:49 AM

Nov 2009
Boring ending for a boring anime. I'm amazed i lasted through the whole thing but i think it was really dragged out. 13 episodes woulda been fine.

I didnt like any of the main characters especially Ohana and Minko were really annoying in their own way. The support characters were much better if you ask me.

Overall 6/10
Sep 25, 2011 9:59 AM

Dec 2007
Don't care what anyone says. I love this series, and I always will. <3
Sep 25, 2011 10:03 AM

Dec 2010
I get the feeling If you watch only the first two episodes and skip right to the finale you won't miss much.
The show slowly went downhill and I couldn't resist to constantly hit the fast-forward button in later episodes because it was just too predictable and contrived. What realy bothered me is that none of the potentially interesting ideas got developed, they had so much time and made so little.

If it weren't for the great start and a couple of good episode in between, I'd even rate as low as 5. Overall it leaves a stale taste.
Sep 25, 2011 10:17 AM

Jun 2008
it was a good end, but i was kinda disappointed. i was expecting more. Ohana´s confession was so...bleh.
It could have been better.
but overall, a great show;) 8/10 from me.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 25, 2011 10:25 AM
Sep 2007
10/10

The only series that aired in last few years that I scored with 10/10.
Sep 25, 2011 10:27 AM
Feb 2010
I teared up so much, especially when Sui and Ohana were the last ones left and Ohana promised to come back. I would love to see an OVA with all of them coming back to open the Kissuiso.

8/10 for me
Sep 25, 2011 10:41 AM
Jun 2009
omg, i cried for the WHOLE episode. even credits made me all ToT maybe because Sui reminds me of my dead Grandmother so much.
Sep 25, 2011 10:53 AM

Mar 2009
What... I'm crying? WHAT? D':

Guess I wasn't prepared.

If I were in Ohana's place, I'd be bawling like a bitch. Change is hard, and leaving the inn after all that would make me feel empty. You really get attached to the place and the people. Even I was attached to them, and I'm just the viewer of a fictional show.

This was not the best show I've seen, but I really had an attachment to it. I'm sad to let it go. T__T

8/10 <3

The ending is perfect but I hope they will release an OVA or movie for fun.

Hnn... to see everyone leave eachother hurts me. Because I hate when I drift from my friends, and even acquaintances. ;__; Sometimes I think about people I haven't talked to in years, and sometimes I don't even remember their names but it makes me cry. Am I weird?
Sep 25, 2011 10:54 AM

Mar 2009
Wasn't planning on watching this, but glad I did.

8/10
Sep 25, 2011 11:11 AM
Dec 2008
this ended good although it went bad somewhere toward the middle to till some close to the end ....but nonetheless it was a good one

this is an example of a slice of life \ drama anime not like the sucky kamisama no memo shit
Sep 25, 2011 11:18 AM

Mar 2010
It was a nice clean ending with no bad aftertaste that's commonly found in other romance shows. Props to P.A. Works for properly handling the genre that can be quite tricky to handle and is becoming quite rare these days.

I think there were more than necessary amount of fillers throughout the season, but 12 episodes would have been too short to develop the main characters as well as some of the crucial side characters (like Sui, Ohana's mom, Kou-chan, etc) sufficiently.

Sep 25, 2011 11:36 AM

Oct 2009
Solid 8/10 for me, I really enjoyed watching this series every week. They wrapped up everything nicely.
Sep 25, 2011 11:46 AM
Sep 2009
The series certainly had its flaws, but I really liked the art and animation, the music, and the end montage (in fact, I appreciated it quite a bit). While some parts annoyed me throughout the series, I thought a lot of scenes were well-handled enough to keep me watching.

Overall, it dragged a little, but I was very satisfied by the end. It wasn't perfect, but I can admit that it left me feeling happy and pleased~

My score for Hana-Saku Iroha: 8/10~
BL2WSep 25, 2011 11:49 AM
Sep 25, 2011 11:47 AM

Mar 2010
Good enough.
Sep 25, 2011 12:00 PM

Apr 2008
Salmon Sushi Pillow ordered.
Sep 25, 2011 12:01 PM

Jul 2010
That was an amazing ending!
Sep 25, 2011 12:06 PM

Sep 2009
IamOyashiro-sama said:
This was not the best show I've seen, but I really had an attachment to it. I'm sad to let it go. T__T
Same, i look forward to watching new episode every Sunday night :/

I cried when Enishi talk about keeping the name as "kissuisou" when he want to reopen it. I find that part really touching. Ko-chan was sweet as ever...ohana ran away again while he's trying to confess something...I think he was going to say "Please go out with me." something along that line. Ohana finally found what she want to be. I think Ohana's confess at the wrong place lol, but that yakisoba seller sure make the heart shape fast XD I thought they won't close down kissuisou, but they really did! I was a little shock. Minchi and Tohru end up working together again? Does that still make Minchi want to be a "Kissuisou chef"? I don't think so. Nakochi teaching kids swimming! Awesome :) Beanman have a big family, he's so cute lol haha. I hope Ookami wont die before Ohana returns. Why will she want to work as a waitress when she have a weak body....don't understand that.

The ending was great. I like it. Now i need an OVA. Don't think there will be a second season.
Sep 25, 2011 12:07 PM
Apr 2011
Great episode.
Sep 25, 2011 12:15 PM

Apr 2010
I loved this series from start to end and I thought it was truly a masterpiece. I am going to miss it so much. TT_TT 5/5, 10/10.
Sep 25, 2011 12:24 PM

Aug 2011
this series was just absolutely amazing!!
i loved ohana character, "bon-bori"!! XD
the animation was spotless and the music was top notch, not to mention the script was also great!!!
I'm in tears that this series actually has ended TT_TT
i will never forget this series, and it wil be one of the best animes this year!!!
Sep 25, 2011 12:26 PM

Jul 2010
9/10 for me, perfect ending. wouldn't have it any other way. Festing it up was fun as well. :P Im glad I picked this up and stuck with it. PA Works, awesome job with this one.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Sep 25, 2011 12:26 PM

Jan 2011
Well, will still be kind of sad to see this anime go.

It went from ep 1, from what it seemed, to be maybe the top anime of 2011. It then started going downhill from there on - until ep 10/11, where there was a nice ressurection to the anime. Unfortunately, the later eps, kind of became too normal-slice of life, without much comedy or drama :(.

Overall, I will give it a 7/10, could have been a lot higher, if they added more drama to the anime imo. It was too light hearted, which although usually a non-issue, it usually needs an element of fantasy, mystery, drama or comedy, for it to be really enjoyable.
Sep 25, 2011 12:31 PM

Jul 2010
Waaaaahh, it's over! I would've given everything to see a "10 years later" scenario to see them all return to the inn! D:

This episode was a really nice ending. I think they've wrapping everything up pretty nicely, although I'd like to have seen a little more of them after Kissuiso closed. This series is certainly in my top three of this year. I'm going to give it a 9/10.

Sep 25, 2011 12:32 PM

Jan 2011
^

Ye, that would have been cool, to see a future event.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 28, 2011

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 21, 2011

172 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.