MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nichijou »» Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

277 86.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

35 10.97%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 1.25%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.63%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.31%
Voters: 319

09-27-11, 9:41 PM

An very nice way to end the series! An ordinary life isn't such a hard thing to have after all.

I absolutely love this show so it gets a 10/10 from me. I'm so damn sad to see it has ended. Hopefully there will be a second season...

09-28-11, 8:16 AM

Uguuu, was I the only one with tears in eyes?? My lip was quivering and I was sniffling throughout the whole thing!;0;
Omg Nano came to terms with her screw with the help of friends!!D':♥ Then got it put back in with an extra anyway~xD That's so Nichijou~!

I can honestly say there wasn't one bad episode either! Not one!! There may have been two or three that where a little slow, but they were always worth it, and they always tickled my funny-bone and made my day~~c':

I cannot say how much I am going to miss this series; it was so good and I was always so excited when I saw it had updated!
UGH! I wanna cry, really, this series was just so beautiful/funny/cute/loveable/sweet/AMAZING!!!!!D'X
Nichijou please oh please have a second season, if not I will forever have a little hole in my heart!TT~TT

This and Yuru Yuri are the best series of the season hands down~~♥♥

09-28-11, 4:28 PM

Hmmm, many seems to like this last episode a lot, maybe I missed something... I need to re-watch it again. Maybe I'm still thinking another episode will come up as a surprise... I dunno. lol

09-28-11, 6:29 PM

Great final episode for this series. Nano's screw was just too funny and absolutely perfect for the final scene (excluding the post credit scene).

09-29-11, 1:06 AM

One of the most unique "slice of life" anime I've ever seen.
Lots of laughs through to the end.

Am I sad it's over? Not really, I felt like it was enough. I'll probably rewatch it in a year or so.

09-29-11, 3:20 AM

Blackbird on rooftop!!!

Poor Taisho!

Damn, gonna miss Nichijou (_ _")

09-30-11, 5:47 AM

Well, we get some interesting stuff in the last episode. I mean who could have known about Sakamoto's past being connected to Nakamori-sensei? And who could have thought the principal is named SHINONOME!
I wonder what the latter means... And wouldn't the students think Nano is the principal's relative when she transferred?

All in all great series. 9/10 with just a little behind 10.

Off to watch the BluRay Specials now.

09-30-11, 8:13 PM

T_T I can't believe this is over! Wow, this was a great episode - lol @ Yukko with her good luck and saving things, and then the birthday ... SO CUTE! Nice how Nano could finally accept that key of hers ...! :3 Although I wonder about it ... does she have holes in all of her clothes or something?! XD Also LOL @ Sakamoto and Nakamura ... what a poor life he's had! D;
Overall ... WOW, I LOVE IT! ;3 Great characters, animation, and music ... plus of course the really epic humour in every single episode! :P Gonna be a favourite for sure and will be plenty of fun to rewatch, so 10/10 :D

09-30-11, 10:09 PM

Not a bad episode, but it didn't really feel like an "ending" to me. Oh well, I guess comedies like this don't really have endings.

Anyway, it was an all around great show. I didn't like it too much at first, but as time went by I got to know the characters better and it just got funnier and funnier. Overall gets a high 8/10 from me, borderline 9.

10-02-11, 7:19 AM

NOOOH it ended.. I wish for a second season which probably wont happen cause of the sales which were poor!

10-02-11, 4:29 PM

A fun series, the comedy just worked for me whether it was random or the more realistic problems dialed to 11 that the latter episodes incorporated. I really liked Yuuko and Mio particularly and I never understood the Hakase hate, she's a kid yo and kids are normally obnoxious and selfish from my experience.

8/10 for a slightly weaker last few episodes, not quite as humorous Nano plot line, and repeating jokes. Still, this series was very well done for the most part. I have no idea why this hasn't sold.
"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right."

- Yui Ikari, The End of Evangelion

10-02-11, 9:46 PM

Ah it's finally over, I'm really sad. I consoled myself that it covered something about Sakamoto's past before it ended. I enjoyed the randomness of each episode including the slow and hard-to-get-humor ones, 9/10 for me.

10-10-11, 7:38 PM

Thoroughly loved this series. 10/10. Funniest show I've ever seen.

What I loved most were the characters though--they're all so charming and memorable. I give a full spiel on each of the main characters here on my blog. There is a bit more depth to them than I was expecting, when I first watched this show!

Great ending, great series. More fun than I've had with any other anime, at the very least.

10-13-11, 12:41 PM

Pretty sweet ending. And even though I didn't like all the comedy of Nichijou, I still enjoyed most of it. Almost every character was entertaining in his/her own way.

10-22-11, 4:32 AM

That was a very enjoyable 26 episodes, that have placed many smiles on my face. I wish I could thank everyone that worked on this wonderful series, that I will never forget c::D

11-05-11, 8:54 PM

love the extreme randomness of this series. 9/10 from me :)
but i'm pretty sad there were so many loose ends as someone told me the sales weren't good and they might not be making another series.. D'=

Shinonome principal, WHAT? i feel like i'm being left a at cliffedge..

all of those unfinished relationships.. (not that i'm expecting some serious romance here, but it feels like there's so long to go in that section)

that thing about Sakamoto/Taisho and Nakamura, shes's never going to realize he's that homunculus living at the Shinonome laboratory?

-might be more but there are already too many loose ends for them to skip the sequel :/
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.

11-08-11, 9:31 AM

I thought this anime was really well done not the best but it was still very much worth the watch
hoping for a second season but you never know..
4/5
Good ending to a good anime.

11-08-11, 11:36 PM

i'd really miss hakase's laugh (sigh)
Cheater's just a fancy word for winner.

11-17-11, 12:33 PM

This anime is just great! 10/10!!! Season 2 please!!!! I'll miss Sakamoto-san...

Now, this is how I perceive the characters' normalcy...Roughly arranged in order, 1st being normal and last being...crazy/brutal/sweet...I guess...

1. Yuuko - stupid?Yes...But all in the limits of normalcy....
2. Nano - The only character who tries to act normal...
3. Sakamoto - He's way more normal than the other human characters...
4. Crow - Bird version of Sakamoto...:D
5. Tachibana Misato - Crazy? No. She's just a tsundere...Very normal...The guns? meh...:D
6. Nakamura sensei - Crazy? No. As a scientist, she's just plain curious.
7. ~Insert all other characters from here~
xxx. somewhere in between = Sakurai sensei
xxy. Manabu sensei
x. Hakase - can be very annoying
y. Mio - - need's professional help...ASAP!
z. Mai - she's just devilish and sweet...can be very brutal at times!

11-30-11, 9:29 PM

Yup, Nichijou definitely ended up as my favorite pure Slice of Life. I felt so sad watching the end and knowing that Nichijou ended. At least Nano is finally at terms with herself and happy.

The episode itself was definitely a bit weak but the last bit with everyone at the Lab was just so heartwarming, it made it all up for me. 9/10 for me. Inconsistent at times but the highs are nothing short of brilliant.

In the words of my favorite character in this series, "Thank you."

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices