MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nichijou »» Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

269 87.34%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 10.39%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 1.30%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.65%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.32%
Voters: 308

09-27-11, 9:41 PM

An very nice way to end the series! An ordinary life isn't such a hard thing to have after all.

I absolutely love this show so it gets a 10/10 from me. I'm so damn sad to see it has ended. Hopefully there will be a second season...

09-28-11, 8:16 AM

Uguuu, was I the only one with tears in eyes?? My lip was quivering and I was sniffling throughout the whole thing!;0;
Omg Nano came to terms with her screw with the help of friends!!D':♥ Then got it put back in with an extra anyway~xD That's so Nichijou~!

I can honestly say there wasn't one bad episode either! Not one!! There may have been two or three that where a little slow, but they were always worth it, and they always tickled my funny-bone and made my day~~c':

I cannot say how much I am going to miss this series; it was so good and I was always so excited when I saw it had updated!
UGH! I wanna cry, really, this series was just so beautiful/funny/cute/loveable/sweet/AMAZING!!!!!D'X
Nichijou please oh please have a second season, if not I will forever have a little hole in my heart!TT~TT

This and Yuru Yuri are the best series of the season hands down~~♥♥

09-28-11, 4:28 PM

Hmmm, many seems to like this last episode a lot, maybe I missed something... I need to re-watch it again. Maybe I'm still thinking another episode will come up as a surprise... I dunno. lol

09-28-11, 6:29 PM

Great final episode for this series. Nano's screw was just too funny and absolutely perfect for the final scene (excluding the post credit scene).

09-29-11, 1:06 AM

One of the most unique "slice of life" anime I've ever seen.
Lots of laughs through to the end.

Am I sad it's over? Not really, I felt like it was enough. I'll probably rewatch it in a year or so.

09-29-11, 3:20 AM

Blackbird on rooftop!!!

Poor Taisho!

Damn, gonna miss Nichijou (_ _")

09-30-11, 5:47 AM

Well, we get some interesting stuff in the last episode. I mean who could have known about Sakamoto's past being connected to Nakamori-sensei? And who could have thought the principal is named SHINONOME!
I wonder what the latter means... And wouldn't the students think Nano is the principal's relative when she transferred?

All in all great series. 9/10 with just a little behind 10.

Off to watch the BluRay Specials now.

09-30-11, 8:13 PM

T_T I can't believe this is over! Wow, this was a great episode - lol @ Yukko with her good luck and saving things, and then the birthday ... SO CUTE! Nice how Nano could finally accept that key of hers ...! :3 Although I wonder about it ... does she have holes in all of her clothes or something?! XD Also LOL @ Sakamoto and Nakamura ... what a poor life he's had! D;
Overall ... WOW, I LOVE IT! ;3 Great characters, animation, and music ... plus of course the really epic humour in every single episode! :P Gonna be a favourite for sure and will be plenty of fun to rewatch, so 10/10 :D

09-30-11, 10:09 PM

Not a bad episode, but it didn't really feel like an "ending" to me. Oh well, I guess comedies like this don't really have endings.

Anyway, it was an all around great show. I didn't like it too much at first, but as time went by I got to know the characters better and it just got funnier and funnier. Overall gets a high 8/10 from me, borderline 9.

10-02-11, 7:19 AM

NOOOH it ended.. I wish for a second season which probably wont happen cause of the sales which were poor!

10-02-11, 4:29 PM

A fun series, the comedy just worked for me whether it was random or the more realistic problems dialed to 11 that the latter episodes incorporated. I really liked Yuuko and Mio particularly and I never understood the Hakase hate, she's a kid yo and kids are normally obnoxious and selfish from my experience.

8/10 for a slightly weaker last few episodes, not quite as humorous Nano plot line, and repeating jokes. Still, this series was very well done for the most part. I have no idea why this hasn't sold.
"That I do not understand my own mind upsets me more than I can describe" - Meruem, The Chimera Ant King.

10-02-11, 9:46 PM

Ah it's finally over, I'm really sad. I consoled myself that it covered something about Sakamoto's past before it ended. I enjoyed the randomness of each episode including the slow and hard-to-get-humor ones, 9/10 for me.

10-10-11, 7:38 PM

Thoroughly loved this series. 10/10. Funniest show I've ever seen.

What I loved most were the characters though--they're all so charming and memorable. I give a full spiel on each of the main characters here on my blog. There is a bit more depth to them than I was expecting, when I first watched this show!

Great ending, great series. More fun than I've had with any other anime, at the very least.

10-13-11, 12:41 PM

Pretty sweet ending. And even though I didn't like all the comedy of Nichijou, I still enjoyed most of it. Almost every character was entertaining in his/her own way.

10-22-11, 4:32 AM

That was a very enjoyable 26 episodes, that have placed many smiles on my face. I wish I could thank everyone that worked on this wonderful series, that I will never forget c::D

11-05-11, 8:54 PM

love the extreme randomness of this series. 9/10 from me :)
but i'm pretty sad there were so many loose ends as someone told me the sales weren't good and they might not be making another series.. D'=

Shinonome principal, WHAT? i feel like i'm being left a at cliffedge..

all of those unfinished relationships.. (not that i'm expecting some serious romance here, but it feels like there's so long to go in that section)

that thing about Sakamoto/Taisho and Nakamura, shes's never going to realize he's that homunculus living at the Shinonome laboratory?

-might be more but there are already too many loose ends for them to skip the sequel :/
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.

11-08-11, 9:31 AM

I thought this anime was really well done not the best but it was still very much worth the watch
hoping for a second season but you never know..
4/5
Good ending to a good anime.

11-08-11, 11:36 PM

i'd really miss hakase's laugh (sigh)
Cheater's just a fancy word for winner.

11-17-11, 12:33 PM

This anime is just great! 10/10!!! Season 2 please!!!! I'll miss Sakamoto-san...

Now, this is how I perceive the characters' normalcy...Roughly arranged in order, 1st being normal and last being...crazy/brutal/sweet...I guess...

1. Yuuko - stupid?Yes...But all in the limits of normalcy....
2. Nano - The only character who tries to act normal...
3. Sakamoto - He's way more normal than the other human characters...
4. Crow - Bird version of Sakamoto...:D
5. Tachibana Misato - Crazy? No. She's just a tsundere...Very normal...The guns? meh...:D
6. Nakamura sensei - Crazy? No. As a scientist, she's just plain curious.
7. ~Insert all other characters from here~
xxx. somewhere in between = Sakurai sensei
xxy. Manabu sensei
x. Hakase - can be very annoying
y. Mio - - need's professional help...ASAP!
z. Mai - she's just devilish and sweet...can be very brutal at times!

11-30-11, 9:29 PM

Yup, Nichijou definitely ended up as my favorite pure Slice of Life. I felt so sad watching the end and knowing that Nichijou ended. At least Nano is finally at terms with herself and happy.

The episode itself was definitely a bit weak but the last bit with everyone at the Lab was just so heartwarming, it made it all up for me. 9/10 for me. Inconsistent at times but the highs are nothing short of brilliant.

In the words of my favorite character in this series, "Thank you."

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices