Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 25, 2014 3:23 AM

Apr 2010
5/10 just because of the last episode that was actually quite interesting. :)
Jul 8, 2014 9:59 PM

Aug 2009
I really enjoyed this anime!! more than I thought I would. I absolutely adored the part where the guys came to her grandmas house and sang that song for her. WHERE IS THE FULL VERSION! That song is so damn beautiful.

The ending made me a fangirl big time. I already knew the whole song just about so here I am smiling like an idiot and singing and squealing like a love struck teenager. Just so much fun in those last little bits. So I thoroughly enjoyed this anime. It had very nice music and a somewhat nice story. Just something lighthearted every now and then is needed.

They finally showed them dancing during the countdown part. Super hilarious but interesting at the same time.

Aug 24, 2014 9:41 AM

Jan 2008
KayChan4U said:
I really dunno why any of those guys like her. She's boring and weak and fragile and wimpy and just annoying. Then again it seems like a lot of reverse harems love going with that trend sadly..

I have to admit Haruka is my least favorite thing about the entire series (well, her and Shining). I usually like otome protagonists, but Haruka is just annoying - she's incredibly naive, cries all the damn time and gives up too easily. I know there are people with confidence issues, but this girl just takes it too far. And to be fair, she doesn't do anything in the series - she just brought the guys together and makes some music, and that's it. (Not to mention her moe voice irks me.) I'm watching this episode right now, and I'm about to scream at the screen "STOP BAWLING ALREADY!".

As far as reverse harems go, Starry Sky and the entire Neoromance franchise have really good protagonists. For ex, Nozomi in Haruka 3 is a swordswoman and Tsukiko from Starry Sky is more of a tomboy than a girly girl. And then there's Alice from Alice in the Country of Hearts who's just amazing. I freakin' LOVE that girl - she actually snarks the love interests and has enough guts to bicker with a mafia boss. XD
BeldariusAug 24, 2014 11:22 AM
"Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." -Belgarath, Pawn of Prophecy (David Eddings)

My Candies:
Jun 14, 2015 6:14 AM

Jun 2014
Nice final episode. I think it wrapped things up pretty nicely, and Shou's casual outfit these past 2 episodes was really cute. :3

Oh A-1, I see what you did there with that senior cameo. ;)
DazzlingAnime1Oct 22, 2016 12:03 PM
Jun 27, 2015 1:31 PM

Aug 2010
Went from totally disliking the song to actually digging it LOL

Didn't watch this for the plot, so as expected, I was frustrated a lot of times because of the plot holes, but I guess it is still somewhat enjoyable in a way...I guess. Bishies XD

Nanami's eyes still freak me out...

I think I actually watched this to see the development of romance between Nanami and Tokiya, and I'm sad we didn't get to see that. Will it happen in the next seasons? Because that's the (only?) reason I will want to watch S2 and S3 (for now)
Jul 12, 2015 9:18 AM
Jun 2014
I thought her grandma was dead, because at the beginning she used to say shinryainara obaa-chan or something like that and I thought shinryainara meant passed away.

Aug 3, 2015 2:18 PM

May 2012
Overall average ending of an average anime, this still remains an over the top shoujo anime focused on female service but well in general it was okay and with one more season to go I do wonder what it will offer us!
Dec 4, 2015 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
Poor Haruka-chan. I really felt her pain.
But all's well that ends well ^-^
Feb 24, 2016 1:13 AM

Mar 2008
Ending song and animation was pretty good tbh. It looks like they used half of their budget for that.

Guilty pleasure/10

god I really dislike Haruka though.
May 17, 2016 2:57 PM

May 2013
In the end, Cecile didn't appear again lolol. Could've done without that part of the episode tbh

The boys looks hawt in their outfits. I approve ;D
Nov 26, 2016 10:36 PM

Mar 2015
A happy ending huh.

3.2/5

Overall: 6/10
Jun 13, 2017 1:17 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm.. 5 or 6..

Its just that it lacked plot (and the plot that was there was predictable or cliche) but the songs, art and pretty boys are good.

Ok 6 it is
Mar 20, 2019 10:07 AM

Mar 2017
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't even know where to start.
Should I even continue to watch this cause there's a season 2...

Shou is the only one who made me watch this though+ the animation of this series is pretty good btw especially the dancing parts.

Conclusion;
an average reverse harem series that has a very pure heroine which makes her annoying lol

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Aug 26, 2019 2:57 PM

May 2015
It was predictable but fun nonetheless.
Basically, it's a seiyuu show for me, so I got what I came here for and enjoyed it immensely. Overall though, pretty average.
Jul 22, 2020 10:13 PM
Oct 2019
Lulexiaa said:
asckj1 said:

It seems you saw it full nonetheless :P

I guess....

I hated Haruka so bad....she was annoying and a dumbass....
Overall this show was fucking terrible... ;P
then why did you give it a 7/10 ?? Change of heart over the past 9 years ?? Ahah
Feb 12, 2023 6:46 PM

Jul 2012
I have to say I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. There's a fuck ton of things that don't make sense or were very confusing (like at the end I don't understand exactly WHAT was Tokiya/Hayato's problem) but I'm not expecting that much from an otome anime.

The worst thing from the anime HAS to be Haruka. She's not only extremely bland in terms of looks and personality (which ins't inherently a bad thing but no one can buy the fact that so many dudes are crazy about her) but also selfish and wimpy. I can't for the life of me understand WHY so many MCs from otome stories are exactly like her, it's so hard not to be annoyed by them. Tomochika would have been a better MC imo, she's way better looking and has more of a upbeat and cool personality.

The best from the show is absolutely 1000% Shining MOTHERFUCKING Saotome! Every single time he had a scene my friend and I were rolling on floor. I'm going to keep watching this show cause it was really entertaining but if I wouldn't have liked it I think that I still would have keep watching just cause of him, he's amazing! (Norio Wakamoto is the GOAT!)
Feb 25, 2023 3:55 AM

Jan 2021
"I can't understand why I'm not good enough.." it's because you keep saying "ah..", "eh.." and "uh.." every three seconds no matter what, Haru-chan.

I was going to give this a 6/10 which means it's fine... but, seriously... I thought I was supposed to be touched by this last episode, but all I got was annoyance. It was actually completely reasonable and makes sense that Nanami couldn't be their debut composer. But then she got accepted after... crying at her grandma's house?

Uhhhhh whatever, I'm a fan of happy endings so I felt... happy to see that the ending was their debut concert.

I 1000% love Ren! (and Ringo-sensei ♡)

Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM
Jun 2019
.kjefnkefekjdnwekfjbekjf
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 6, 2011

71 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.