MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% »» Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

90 61.64%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 20.55%
3 out of 5: It was OK

17 11.64%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 2.74%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 3.42%
Voters: 146

09-24-11, 8:48 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Last episode, i wish there is going to be a second season~Nanami ran away home& her grandmother finally appears.Lol and the principal's random appearence at Nanami's home.
Modified by vanissa45, 09-24-11, 9:15 AM

09-24-11, 10:12 AM
News Team
Shining reminding what she said, as a fan or a composer, so he cannot trust her for the group's composer.

The guys cannot do the group without her, but she told them not to break up.

She went back to visit her grandmother. She couldn't tell her about her trouble, but she sensed it.

Grandma's talk about how Nanami goes to music study made her confess. The rare meeting with the guys made her decide to go back to academy.

lol~ how can they find out about her house?? and sing "Mirai Chizu". lol @ only she can compose the song. lol even more @ Shining's appearance. So he tested her for her to find out what she lacks.

Then live from episode 1 in more scenes (seems like Cecil was there right before it begins). And ED continues in full! I love how it ends (the performance scene).

So sad that another half of Kaoru Kurusu never appear in anime at all (editing the relation from that seiyuu club)
Modified by tsubasalover, 09-24-11, 10:44 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

09-24-11, 10:29 AM

I found this show way more enjoyable then I probably should have.

09-24-11, 10:51 AM

kyaaaaaa marvelous loved it nwn

i was like screaming out loud in that concert XD

it was nice i want more
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?

09-24-11, 10:54 AM

it ended on a nice note. the friendship-harem ending was of course, expected.
so haruka did go back and it was all happily ever after.

I enjoyed it to a large extent and I think it would be fine if there wasn't a second season since it was really satisfying. the singing was really sweet too imo, and them just bringing her back was not really expected.

although, I do wish that granny could have had slightly more reaction towards the young men who were standing in her field and singing to her grand daughter.

the principal is officially nuts, I don't know how he affords to jump on balloons from his own debut group's concert and still survive.

but the the biggest thing that bugged me most of all was natsuki's skirt.
christ, that was the most hideous thing I ever seen.

09-24-11, 11:14 AM

Tbh this episode ticked me off.

About 2/3s of the damn thing was Haruka bitching and whining and CRYING NONE STOP and feeling sorry for herself. Yeah, I REALLY wanted the last episode to be totally Haruka-centric with her being a friggen cry baby e___e I really dunno why any of those guys like her. She's boring and weak and fragile and wimpy and just annoying. Then again it seems like a lot of reverse harems love going with that trend sadly..

That's just the downside for me in this episode. I REALLY liked seeing Cecil and the other singers in the audience. That was a real plus, and the concert itself was pretty cool.

So minus annoying Haruka, I'm giving it 9/10 cause I loved it for the guys.

09-24-11, 11:14 AM

That was kind of a.. plain ending if you ask me.
I wish they put more story in the Nanami x Hayato relationship. (yes I know, love is forbidden at school, but still)

09-24-11, 11:15 AM

This show was the worst piece of shit I have ever seen...

-99999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

Amen its over...
Modified by Lulexiaa, 09-24-11, 11:19 AM

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

09-24-11, 11:17 AM

It was an OK ending. Never did like Nanami... but I loved the concert, and when they all high-fived her. -lols at Ichinose-

The principal is a freak. e.o

I thought that in Harems the chick always ends up with one of the guys? o.o

Nanami's eyes are still creepy...

But none of that matters because I only watched Uta no Prince-Sama for Syo. :3
I want that song that they sang for her at the house though... it sounds nice. :D

09-24-11, 11:19 AM

Great ending. Better than expected. Loved all the songs throughout the anime.
Concert was really nice too, finally able to see how the dance goes when they are counting :). Wanna learn it~
(Mirai chizu is also a great song!)
Also, who where the people at the concert who appeared right after Cecil? Or are they just random people? o_o

09-24-11, 11:23 AM

Wuppie said:
I wish they put more story in the Nanami x Hayato relationship. (yes I know, love is forbidden at school, but still)

this

09-24-11, 11:31 AM

Lulexiaa said:

Amen its over...

It seems you saw it full nonetheless :P

09-24-11, 11:41 AM

asckj1 said:
Lulexiaa said:

Amen its over...

It seems you saw it full nonetheless :P

I guess....

I hated Haruka so bad....she was annoying and a dumbass....
Overall this show was fucking terrible... ;P

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

09-24-11, 11:54 AM

I actually enjoyed it
i think i enjoyed it a little too much XD

09-24-11, 12:22 PM

Actually I never wanted to see this Anime...
I just watched the first episode out of boredom..
And now, this is my favorite Series xDD
And I so love the End! I think it's the best End of an Anime i've ever seen O.O
And I so want a second Season *-*

kamina99 said:
Wuppie said:

this

I think they didn't do this, because it's based on an Otome Game...
And some people (like me) would have wanted for Haruka to start a Relationship with some other guy than Hayato ^^

09-24-11, 12:24 PM

Shining omg. xD

Well I liked Nanami a bit more towards the beginning of the episode, but then after that it was just like derp.

09-24-11, 12:42 PM

Wuppie said:
Weren't they only forbidden from dating the person they partnered up with? Either way, a rule like that is bound to be broken a thousand times over, and it's not like they couldn't have bent it in some way to fit. I mean, the principal's character was all over the place anyways, so why not?

MM-Rosiie said:
I thought that in Harems the chick always ends up with one of the guys? o.o
Meh, it's a 50/50 toss up with these, and you're usually able to tell early on whether or not it will have a romantic conclusion. For this show I didn't think it would since Nanami was always saying how she loved their songs and never said a word about romantic feelings. She's your typical clueless female lead that is completely unfazed by all the best looking guys in school fawning over her. She seemed to be leading towards Tokiya the whole time since she was a Hayato fan, not to mention that they played him off like the lead male character, but it was all idolization rather than romantic feelings. Otoya seemed to play second place and everyone else was just there for cliched variety.

On to the show itself, the cheese factor is off the charts. Not that it wasn't all along, or that I ever really expected a harem, reverse or no, to ever be anything decent, but come on. XD

We spent half of the final episode with Haruka crying to her grandmother. To be honest, I thought her grandmother had died. I don't know why I thought that since she was writing her letters throughout the show. Attention fail. :(

Did anyone else find her grandmother's frame to be unusually large? Not really fat, just plain big.

Uta-Pri was kind of cute for what it was but nothing special. I got over the fact she chose everyone pretty quickly and it seemed to work all right with the direction the show was taking. Besides, I need to like both the male and female lead in order to care about the romantic conclusion anyways, and Uta-Pri's characters were all average to me. In the end it's a 6/10.

Oh, and I only just noticed it in this last episode, but Tokiya's ex-manager, the guy that was in the hospital, looks a heck of a lot like Soichirou Yagami from Death Note.

09-24-11, 12:43 PM

Takashi981 said:
I actually enjoyed it

THIS. XD I actually can say that I LOVED this episode for some reason.
Especially at the debut concert, I was literally up singing along, dancing, cheering for Toki-kun *Ittoki*, squealing... 0.0 Fangirl works.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!

09-24-11, 12:50 PM

SoraLover1994 said:
Takashi981 said:
I actually enjoyed it

THIS. XD I actually can say that I LOVED this episode for some reason.
Especially at the debut concert, I was literally up singing along, dancing, cheering for Toki-kun *Ittoki*, squealing... 0.0 Fangirl works.

You just read my mind =D

09-24-11, 12:59 PM

SayoAisaka said:
Actually I never wanted to see this Anime...
I just watched the first episode out of boredom..
And now, this is my favorite Series xDD
And I so love the End! I think it's the best End of an Anime i've ever seen O.O
And I so want a second Season *-*

kamina99 said:
Wuppie said:

this

I think they didn't do this, because it's based on an Otome Game...
And some people (like me) would have wanted for Haruka to start a Relationship with some other guy than Hayato ^^

Well, here's the thing, since this anime has a harem genre in it, it is just natural that it ends the way like any anime with harem genre in it, in this case Haruka didn't choose anybody.

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices