Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 23, 2011 12:24 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The majority of this episode is spent at the onsen and it's full of fan service from both the guys and girls. The girls relax while the guys have contests. Lots of steam in the girls side of the bath but there are a few clear shots of butts:

(NSFW)

(NSFW)

I believe there's a high chance of nipples as well when the BDs come out.

In all, nothing much happened on the last episode. Just a pure fan service episode with a dash of plot towards the end. OVA in December.
Sep 23, 2011 12:49 PM

Jan 2009
Well, to put it this way, after the last episode, I wasn't expecting anything in particular out of this episode, but it was kind of disappointing.

I've come to the conclusion that ZEXCS are a kind of sad bunch, relying on fanservice to promote sales (I don't know if it worked, though) while butchering the plot in the process.
Then again, those people buying the BDs because they're filled with fanservice are also a sad bunch.
When did people stop watching animu for awesome storytelling and start watching it for fanservice and moe?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 23, 2011 1:17 PM

Mar 2009
wat

2/10
Sep 23, 2011 1:49 PM

Oct 2010
well... it ended.

Question, what did Taito gave up for that weird acid trip he had like on episode 7? And beside and a creepy cat, what he got in return?
huh?
Sep 23, 2011 1:55 PM

Apr 2011
Stupid way to end the show, there were too many questions unanswered.
Sep 23, 2011 2:04 PM

May 2011
choyos said:
well... it ended.

Question, what did Taito gave up for that weird acid trip he had like on episode 7? And beside and a creepy cat, what he got in return?

we don't what he gave up just yet, but he gained a significant amount of knowledge that lead him to his familiar in order to gain power in a way.

meh not the ending i wanted. questioning whether this should get a second season? but considering it's zexcs i doubt it.
Sep 23, 2011 2:10 PM

Aug 2008
Hope they never get that second season.

Also, difficult to believe that the same guy wrote legend of legendary legends. Both have fucked up shitty storytelling but at least that show was enjoyable.

2/10
Sep 23, 2011 2:14 PM

Jan 2010
this was just sad....and i mean it in the its absoultly pathetic sad. 3/10 just because i thought them getting traped in the sauna was funny.
Sep 23, 2011 2:32 PM
May 2010
Great series Gekkou was so freaking hawt~~
Can't wait for season 2!
Sep 23, 2011 2:48 PM

Jan 2009
Kvakond said:
Also, difficult to believe that the same guy wrote legend of legendary legends. Both have fucked up shitty storytelling but at least that show was enjoyable.
You know what's funny? The only reason the storytelling's shitty is because ZEXCS messed up. Again.
There is absolutely no flaws in Kagami Takaya's own storytelling, just so you know.
What he manages is creating a superb story out of a terribly clichéd premise as this.
Yes, I'm a raving Kagami Takaya fanboy.
Both Itsuten and DenYuuDen are actually really great, at least the source material.

Thar, now I feel much better.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 23, 2011 3:20 PM

Jun 2011
Oh wow...That was terrible.
What a shitty way to end the show. Well, I guess shitty shows deserve shitty endings.
I don't know what to say... I am flabbergasted at the awfulness of it all.
Sep 23, 2011 3:21 PM

Aug 2009
I just hate it when the last episode is a plotless one. They totally Ookamikakushi'd us.
I wasn't planning to say this, but damn you ZEXCS, you should've followed the light novels.
Sep 23, 2011 3:40 PM

Feb 2008
I knew the last episode was fanservice.
Well, can't wait for 2nd season.

Inside of Taito there is Black Rabbit?
It's haven't awaked yet thought.

The fanservice wasn't that bad, first time that Taito sister appeared.
She is cute. Yuina-chan XD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 23, 2011 4:17 PM

Sep 2008
I think this episode was to highlight the sister.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2011 4:59 PM
Aug 2008
This ep made me laugh at Gekkou more because of him finally to have cracked and I hope there's going to be a 2nd season seeing that they made a huuuge void of in the plot now.
Sep 23, 2011 5:52 PM

Aug 2010
I'm just going to say that this would be better as lolicon hentai.
Sep 23, 2011 6:51 PM

Jan 2011
Not much for plot advancement, although it looks like the spellbreaker brothers are on board. I'd be willing to give this one a second season, but then I'm still watching Blood-C....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 23, 2011 7:07 PM

Sep 2011
last episode was meh. I did like that we saw more of the sister this time.

Overall, this anime was ok. It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything great. Then again that's ZEXCS for you. I'm sure the original light novel was better.
Sep 23, 2011 7:24 PM

Apr 2008
well~ can't expect more from the last episode .. meant to be fan service

Sep 23, 2011 9:11 PM

Apr 2011
So all the actual plot resolutions we got were in episode 11 ... while episode 12 is plotless and consists of public-bath fanservice. Kinda lame, tho it was nice to see Taito's imouto in the fanservice for once. Lolipop-girl was hot too, especially with her tickling. I was drooling over HImea too, I admit. Taito made me LOL with his perving out, and Gekkou was amusing as always.

Censor was fail as always. I want my delicious naked highschool girls!

So there will be an OVA series after this? Good, they left it way too open at the end. I think they should've thrown the bath stuff in earlier in the show, ep11 would've made a better conclusion.

Overall, 7/10. Nice eye candy but the plot didn't really go anywhere. I hope any future incarnations will actually develop the storyline instead of just having slice-of-life fanservice episodes all the time.
Sep 23, 2011 10:13 PM
Jun 2009
Great show little over the top with the fan service but enjoyable none the least this ending for season 1 did leave me pissed off to open ended. If there is no second season small furry animals will die.
Sep 24, 2011 12:59 AM

Feb 2010
last ep was pretty rnd filled with fanservice show was alright 7/10.
Sep 24, 2011 1:27 AM

Feb 2010
There's going to be a 2nd season? Or is it going to be like Umineko. I took a closer look this episode, is Izumi like Haruka or something. Same haircut or did they just got lazy with the character design? Darn when that cat girl (w.e her name is) asked Gekkou if he was having fun. I was hoping he would say either "I don't give a shit" or "Still shit to me" something in those lines.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 4:08 AM

Sep 2010
Well, it finally ended...
Sep 24, 2011 4:27 AM
Nov 2010
Well, I don't get what this anime was trying to accomplish...
Sep 24, 2011 5:15 AM

Apr 2011
by the way what did Taito Kurogane lose for contract for power ?

Sep 24, 2011 5:58 AM
Jun 2011
Blind_Guardian said:
So all the actual plot resolutions we got were in episode 11 ... while episode 12 is plotless and consists of public-bath fanservice. Kinda lame, tho it was nice to see Taito's imouto in the fanservice for once. Lolipop-girl was hot too, especially with her tickling. I was drooling over HImea too, I admit. Taito made me LOL with his perving out, and Gekkou was amusing as always.

Censor was fail as always. I want my delicious naked highschool girls!

So there will be an OVA series after this? Good, they left it way too open at the end. I think they should've thrown the bath stuff in earlier in the show, ep11 would've made a better conclusion.

Overall, 7/10. Nice eye candy but the plot didn't really go anywhere. I hope any future incarnations will actually develop the storyline instead of just having slice-of-life fanservice episodes all the time.
actully you can see a little plot at the part of the episode where they showed cross
Sep 24, 2011 6:00 AM
Jun 2011
i see so cross is in contact with this lil that gekkou talked about with the monster few episodes ago
Sep 24, 2011 6:35 AM

May 2010
took me 2 hours yes 2 loooooooooooooooong hours to watch this episode......i am filled with all kinds of emotions right now anger,frustration etc.This episode was nothing but just a extra fanservice & why it took me so much time to watch just a little 24 min episode.it must be because of network problems & other reasons some guests etc.. Why am I even writing this down...
TragicRomanceApr 16, 2014 1:16 AM
Sep 24, 2011 7:39 AM

Jul 2011
Hmmm.....7/10 overall....weird way to end season but whatever
Sep 24, 2011 9:26 AM
Jan 2011
prismheart said:
I'm just going to say that this would be better as lolicon hentai.

I feel you sistah.
Sep 24, 2011 11:58 AM

Jun 2011
Despite all of the fanservice, I found this episode rather... cute and funny because of Gekkou and Taito's struggles as well as Izumi (Who is now nicknamed "closet-perv by me, but she's still one of the best girls to me), but I didn't love it or hate it.

X3 But I DID love finally seeing one of Yuuichi Nakamura's characters naked~
Aaah, Gekkou~

Still, can't wait to see what season 2 will bring!
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 24, 2011 11:59 AM

May 2008
Hmm... .__. My my mind was raped when all 4 dudes got into the hot spring..so that was good? 8D;

Eh..7/10. Wasn't totally horrible but it wasn't the best. And from the description I doubt the OVA is gonna answer any questions about the show we all had.

Sep 24, 2011 1:22 PM

Jun 2010
hope they will go bankrupt someday, this was the most horrible show i ever watched
Sep 24, 2011 8:57 PM

Apr 2008
last episode made me crack a smile.

rest of anime was pretty insignificant and overused.
Sep 24, 2011 9:54 PM
Aug 2011
this anime was a massive disappointment. LOADS of unanswered questions. The magic aspect seemed interesting at first but they never elaborated on it. Himea just turned out to be a clingy annoying girl. Worst of all NOTHING HAPPENED IN THIS ANIME!!! NOTHING! this was boring, when i watched first 2 eps i thought itd be awesome but no this was a piece of shit tht tried to regain reputation with fanservice which rarely works

4/10
Sep 25, 2011 5:00 AM
Jun 2008
give wonder did anyone forgot gold eyes version haruka?

yea hello there still that one to deal give 4 way thing between taito-Saitohimea-haruka-gold eyes haruka?!

yea maybe pull s2 more to explain.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 25, 2011 5:06 AM

Jan 2009
GO_KLAC-IGER said:

yea hello there still that one to deal give 4 way thing between taito-Saitohimea-haruka-gold eyes haruka?!
You completely missed Hasga erasing Haruka's observer personality ("gold eyes Haruka") in ep11 then, didn't you?
Which obviously means that personality doesn't exist anymore.
Duh.
Sep 25, 2011 9:36 AM
Feb 2011
you can now follow me on twitter for updates on LNs:
http://twitter.com/#!/shin_hachijyuu

alternatively, join our group on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Baka.Tsuki.org/
Sep 26, 2011 2:52 AM

Jan 2011
As I thought it ended with a fanservice episode, with enough for guys and girls alike. So they threw in a sequel incentive if the series does well enough. For now we just have to wait for the OVA.
Sep 26, 2011 8:25 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
GO_KLAC-IGER said:

You completely missed Hasga erasing Haruka's observer personality ("gold eyes Haruka") in ep11 then, didn't you?
Duh.

of course i seen ep.11 it just they might gold eyes haruka might reappear in another from or seperate each other give i'm assuke gold eyes might return if there will be s2?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 26, 2011 8:38 AM

Jan 2009
GO_KLAC-IGER said:
Oosran said:
GO_KLAC-IGER said:

Duh.
of course i seen ep.11 it just they might gold eyes haruka might reappear in another from or seperate each other give i'm assuke gold eyes might return if there will be s2?
What I was trying to say was that Haruka's other personality was erased. Deleted. Destroyed. It's gone.
That usually means it doesn't exist anymore.
Sep 26, 2011 2:06 PM

Jul 2011
It´s finally over *sic*
Such a nightmare watching it until the end, the only VERY FEW THINGS that were actually good are:
-The animation
-The Aomi character
-This OST
-The boys inside the sauna scene (hilarious!! XD)
Here´s my score, ItsukaTen: 4/10
I hope that ZEXCS don´t make a second season of this (or they better properly REMADE IT, just like with Hellsing)
Karura_JiinsaruSep 26, 2011 2:30 PM
Sep 26, 2011 6:38 PM
Jun 2011
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
It´s finally over *sic*
Such a nightmare watching it until the end, the only VERY FEW THINGS that were actually good are:
-The animation
-The Aomi character
-This OST
-The boys inside the sauna scene (hilarious!! XD)
Here´s my score, ItsukaTen: 4/10
I hope that ZEXCS don´t make a second season of this (or they better properly REMADE IT, just like with Hellsing)

I might not go so far as to call watching Itsu-Ten a "nightmare", though it was certainly unpleasant enough, but the above sums up my feelings rather well.

Really, Itsu-Ten needs to be remade, and by a studio that actually knows how to get the job done. White Fox, the same studio that made Katanagatari and the smash-hit Steins;Gate, would be awesome.
Sep 26, 2011 7:48 PM

Sep 2010
Welp, I feel nothing.
Sep 27, 2011 9:04 AM

Aug 2010
5/10 at least nyankichi got an appearance >_>
lol the most entertaining part has got to be Taito vs. Gekkou; Hasga was pretty uhh dumb LOL
the rest are fanservice fest that is quite expected .__.
Sep 27, 2011 11:18 AM

Sep 2011
Overall i really really enjoyed this series, that part where Gekkou finally snapped was freaking hilarious and how everyone starting panicking in the steam room was epic. I hope there is a season two seeing how the brothers seem to have joined the group and it seemed open to it. On a side note i though the whole idea where Himea kept clinging to Taito was cute, just saying XD
Sep 27, 2011 2:52 PM

Apr 2010
Didn't even realise it was the end of the series/season. There wasn't any conclusion. The storyline didn't go anywhere good o.O
Sep 28, 2011 10:26 AM

Jun 2011
Oosran said:
Kvakond said:
You know what's funny? The only reason the storytelling's shitty is because ZEXCS messed up. Again.
There is absolutely no flaws in Kagami Takaya's own storytelling, just so you know.
What he manages is creating a superb story out of a terribly clichéd premise as this.
Yes, I'm a raving Kagami Takaya fanboy.
Both Itsuten and DenYuuDen are actually really great, at least the source material.

Thar, now I feel much better.

I totally agree with you. And also LOL so this was the guy that caused you to delay the release of ItsuTen by 2 hours
Sep 28, 2011 4:48 PM

May 2009
so... I guess I'll read the novels (at least whatever is already translated) to actually get what happened ._. Fanservice-wise it was good, plot-wise it was laughable. I enjoyed it though, I'd like a proper remake
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Oosran - Jul 8, 2011

124 by godzalo »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:34 PM

» How many of the A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives light novels were adapted into anime?

Comet - Aug 17, 2015

2 by el_morris »»
Apr 24, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 16, 2011

61 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 10 Discussion

Elite60 - Sep 9, 2011

29 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 11:32 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 9 Discussion

Elite60 - Sep 2, 2011

41 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.