Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 23, 2011 7:39 PM
Jun 2010
It's totally uncool to not join the bandwagon so I should join... "OMG CLAMP SUCKS! THE STORY SUCKS! NOW THAT IT'S ACTUALLY LED TO SOMETHING GOOD I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY THAT IT IS A RIPOFF OF THE TRUMAN SHOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW STUPID I AM."

Oh hold on, I do have a mind of my own, the show was great. As mentioned many times before by the producers, the anime would serve as a prelude for the movie, precisely what it has done in this penultimate, and the final episode later next week. Some people fail to grasp the concept behind BLOOD-C even though it has almost finished airing, I find the lack of intelligence amongst fans disturbing.

Especially when they are largely a bunch of people mimicking parrot-cries.
Sep 23, 2011 7:41 PM
Jun 2010
Saygram said:

Now there is some plot? (Czy ich kurwa mać pojebało, banda zjebów, jak nic. Do dupy z taką robotą, kto to robi?) It's like the creator woke up in the morning and think, "Hmmm ... only two episodes remain... Ohh I know, I'll give a crappy plot there." WTF!?

Lol you fail to acknowledge that the show was thoughtfully plotted out from the beginning. It's not as if they create episode outlines from scratch every week. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so dumb, and misusing internet memes like the facepalm (your severe lack of critical thinking requires a facepalm).
Sep 23, 2011 8:03 PM

Feb 2011
Since several episodes I felt that something was up with Fumito and the whole coffee thing, and how Saya would go all 'normal' after seeing him. I also realized that he had something to do with Saya's 'father' and 'feeding'. I had no idea about the whole 'cast' being in on it though!

Maybe it wasn't the best anime ever, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Let's just see what happens in the last episode! Oh, and the movie.
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 23, 2011 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
This show man. This episode was only good because every episode before it was so bad.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Sep 23, 2011 9:08 PM
Jul 2011
Anyone notice that Saya was holding her sword wrong in the flashback? I'm guessing she was holding it that way to avoid hurting people (whacking them with the blunt edge of the sword).

For some reason I thought the twin's crime had to do with prostitution, based on how they talked about having "the girls" dress up in their school uniforms doing and "something" with them and hoping they don't get caught this time. Though it's probably something else.

Saya's sword was glowing in the preview, maybe she's going to awaken her full power?

Overall I thought this was a great episode. I hope the finale next week is epic. But I suspect that there won't be a full resolution to the story, since there's still going to be the movie, and if they finish up the story next week, there won't be anything for the movie to do.
Sep 23, 2011 11:07 PM

Jul 2008
DarthObsidian said:
Anyone notice that Saya was holding her sword wrong in the flashback? I'm guessing she was holding it that way to avoid hurting people (whacking them with the blunt edge of the sword).

I noticed too! I thought it was cool of her...

Anyways, I want the ending to be Saya slaughtering everyone and then laughing maniacally and the series ends.... =P
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Sep 24, 2011 12:16 AM

Nov 2007
what the fuck? just what the fuck?

kind of expected it to be some experiment and Saya to be drugged and brainwashed though. also figured it was the blood she was drinking, but wow her drinking the blood of those things was creepy.

so the teacher is nutjob. the twins are psycho criminal bitches. Tokizane is all about DA MONAY. the other 2 are .... just in it for the experiment. this felt weird, especially without all the blood spurting everywhere.

so the Guimauve guy is the one running the experiment? what of the father? is he on it? probably but maybe there is a chance he isn't? I mean you have to think someone is actually not bad? the monsters might not seem so bad besides that they still killed the random extra townspeople. there's still the dog I guess?

this gets watched just for the WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING? factor...
Sep 24, 2011 12:25 AM

Mar 2011
About time.
Its obvious that it's Fumito since he's like everywheereee in the OP. Well, more like the beginning of the OP. And how he's obsessed with Saya.
They should've had this around episode 7 and squish the movie part into episode 8 to 11.
But what I didn't see is about the Aged One playing with Saya cuz he just wants to "have her."
And that Tokizane's a bitch. I was rooting for him. Goddamn. CLAMP yuh such a troll.
Jeez why can't the twins be dead forever? They're being such bitches, but immature ones. I want cool bitches who's evil and gorgeous, not bunch of girls with giggling problems.
Sep 24, 2011 3:17 AM

Jul 2010
This is one big piece of shit!

Sep 24, 2011 3:35 AM
Jul 2011
XxshizxX said:
Omigosh I new it! I new it! it's Fumito-san!

Gwash he's so handsome aahh *dies*

... Honestly? He's plain creepy, not hot. I cracked up at EVERYTHING in this episode!

Blood-C. The new drug. 100% cheaper and not illegal :D
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Sep 24, 2011 3:41 AM

Mar 2008
kregnard said:
Saygram said:

Now there is some plot? (Czy ich kurwa mać pojebało, banda zjebów, jak nic. Do dupy z taką robotą, kto to robi?) It's like the creator woke up in the morning and think, "Hmmm ... only two episodes remain... Ohh I know, I'll give a crappy plot there." WTF!?

Lol you fail to acknowledge that the show was thoughtfully plotted out from the beginning. It's not as if they create episode outlines from scratch every week. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so dumb, and misusing internet memes like the facepalm (your severe lack of critical thinking requires a facepalm).

I just see that this anime from beginning to end was weak. And if you thought it was "thoughtfully plotted" I pity you. For me it's just crap.

Sep 24, 2011 4:08 AM
Jun 2010
Saygram said:
kregnard said:
Saygram said:

I just see that this anime from beginning to end was weak. And if you thought it was "thoughtfully plotted" I pity you. For me it's just crap.

I can't begin to tell you how silly you are. "Thoughtfully planned" meant that the plot was already decided weeks before this episode aired. Never did I mention that the plot was good anywhere, you seem to have a problem with comprehending text. You said that the producers "thought of a plot" this week only, and that's where you're wrong because episode outlines are created several weeks before airing time. Enough of those weeaboo pics, I know youre "Sorry for [your] BAD English...", but using images to convey your anger is simply unacceptable. (This is especially so when your image seems to suggest you are ashamed of pointing the middle finger, talk about weak conviction...)

Also, don't change your argument midway just because you find that your original one made no sense (e.g. the one about producers writing storyboards only days before showtime)
kregnardSep 24, 2011 4:29 AM
Sep 24, 2011 4:56 AM

Mar 2009
mindfuck, mindfuck everywhere
Sep 24, 2011 5:11 AM

Mar 2010
OMG WHAT?!???!??!!!!!!!

draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING??!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

RIGHT?!?!
I seriously don't know who's tripping more balls right now, me or Saya. Just...omg...What in the actual fuck was that just now...? My favorite characters which I so severely mourned...I can't...What even...OWWWWWWW!D8
Fishcaek-ChanSep 24, 2011 5:15 AM

Sep 24, 2011 6:22 AM

Dec 2010
Holy mindrape.

And metarape, if that's even a word. "Main cast", lol.

Loved it, but I can see a lot of people hating it.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Sep 24, 2011 6:33 AM

Nov 2008
LadyOrihime said:
I want to cry (and I even want to cry for Saya). I feel so sick, AND SO MUCH RAGE!

I TRUSTED YOU TOKIZANE! I HOPE YOU'RE THE GUY THAT GETS EATEN IN THE PREVIEW!

Watanuki, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! Get your ass over to Saya, turn into Watanuki human form, and cause everyone to go , proceed to be Saya's only ally, and give her the confidence so she can pwn everyone of those bitches and assholes! (maybe not class pres, because he actually showed some concern for her) [/rage]

-------

Back to the preview, can't wait to see who Saya fights sword-to-sword with.

What is the "teacher" doing with Saya's "father"?

Fumito is like Amshel and Solomon rolled into one. Amshel oversaw and did all the experiments on Diva, and Solomon was was basically a wolf in sheep's clothing (until he realizes he's in love with Saya)...and he looks like Solomon XD

After watching this episode, I think the reason why Saya is all alone in the ED is because she is all alone - everyone used her for something, and she had honest relationships with anyone.
Unless that Aged One is her father, then she has two allies: Inuki and otosan. It would explain why Tokizane and him had a glare match in episode 9.

Stupid Tokizane, he should just die along with everyone else!!!! I can't believe I was rooting for him....stupid crap!!! Although the Pres. seems to actually care for her somewhat....I think?
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 24, 2011 6:39 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
anaaga said:

They should've had this around episode 7 and squish the movie part into episode 8 to 11.

This. It's not that I don't like their idea. But the execution was really poorly done. They really should have used another way to get their point across...

Happy_Daisuke said:
THE STORY OF BLOOD-C IS AT BEST 15% OF THE FULL BLOOD STORY, IMO. COULD'VE BEEN MADE BETTER IF IT WAS DIRECTED TO BE 26 EPISODES AT LEAST, BUT WITH THE PREMISE BEING THAT SAYA IS AN EXPERIMENT LIVING IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT DOESN'T GIVE MUCH OPTIONS TO LEAD TO SUCH RESULTS.

Truth again. This premise just shows a totally stuck creative idea (i.e. they wanted to target a niche audience by using some metaphorical and confusing setting in order to give the impression of deepness. However, the actual plot is paper thin and the character's personalities are completely non-existent that people no longer cared about the plot). I don't think it'd be wise to blame CLAMP for everything. Otherwise you are biased as a CLAMP-hater. The rest of the producers were smoking something when they let this series came into being... No one noticed the problem after reading the script for the first 8-9 episodes? Maybe they thought they can redeem themselves in the movie.

I would laugh so hard if the movie or the last episode turns out to be masterpiece. That would be a wonderful troll.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 24, 2011 6:56 AM

Feb 2008
Episode 11 : three bitches and an asshole ganged up on Saya.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Sep 24, 2011 7:01 AM

Feb 2008
Quite a brainfuck... Though I did indeed expect something like this to happen, but it was even beyond my expectations ;D
Sep 24, 2011 7:06 AM

Nov 2008
kregnard said:
It's totally uncool to not join the bandwagon so I should join... "OMG CLAMP SUCKS! THE STORY SUCKS! NOW THAT IT'S ACTUALLY LED TO SOMETHING GOOD I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY THAT IT IS A RIPOFF OF THE TRUMAN SHOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW STUPID I AM."

Oh hold on, I do have a mind of my own, the show was great. As mentioned many times before by the producers, the anime would serve as a prelude for the movie, precisely what it has done in this penultimate, and the final episode later next week. Some people fail to grasp the concept behind BLOOD-C even though it has almost finished airing, I find the lack of intelligence amongst fans disturbing.

Especially when they are largely a bunch of people mimicking parrot-cries.

You summed up my thoughts exactly. I get irritated at how many people saw all this coming and how "predictable" it all was. I mean the only fact I knew for sure was that she was been drugged, but everything else was just like... what the hell. I was surprised and I liked it. In fact, I've liked the whole show so far, and my friends do too, and I just don't see where all the hate is coming from.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 24, 2011 7:36 AM

Oct 2007
Now this make Endless Eight falling down one rank since I actually watch all 10 episodes of the same thing.

wakka9ca said:
I would laugh so hard if the movie or the last episode turns out to be masterpiece. That would be a wonderful troll.
You know what I really hope that is the case here.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 24, 2011 7:50 AM

Sep 2008
How unsurprising everyone turns up alive again. I suspected that with the way they unceremoniously killed off so many of them this would happen. Though I wasn't expecting them to all return as greedy douches. Shame, the concept for the story is not a bad one but the execution of it has been total FAIL. How utterly disappointing and pointless this show has been. Here is hoping Saya goes full out rage bitch and kills all of them in the last episode.
Sep 24, 2011 8:14 AM

Aug 2010
Despite the pace failness of the whole anime and some character personality quirks, this episode was actually quite entertaining ;P I can't say I predicted EVERYTHING like people said but the fact that everyone's alive and her drinking the blood of the furukimono were quite the plot twist for me (got the impression she drank someone's blood but not the furukimono's .__.)
no but seriously those four people are mental .__.; bet Tokizane and the twins are gonna die sometime soon lulz anime rule dictates those who boasts/complains a lot shall die a horrible death :3
I'm curious about why Yuka and Itsuki/Prez joined this charade though, Itsuki really did seem like he had something for Saya but if Tokizane turned out like that then who knows >_>
Preview looks quite promising next week, can't wait
Sep 24, 2011 8:47 AM

Oct 2009
I was just spaced out during the entire episodes.
So, no good guy ? Where is that talking dog ?
Bet saya gonna slaughter them all in the next ep

at first I thought the dog was Tokizane, now I just wanna LOL. Why did I think such thing ?

and, where on earth is the monster ? it just vanished into thin air.
Why did they bother to run anyway ? didn't they say it, they were given special item to drive those monsters off or something. They've survived once so what's the difference ?

Sep 24, 2011 9:00 AM
Jul 2011
I do not really understand :3 what are they talking about? nonsense.
Sep 24, 2011 11:52 AM

Aug 2009
I cannot belive... It is more and more stupid. And so obvious! I have nothing against CLAMP, but they screwed everything up. It is a crime for me, using the name of Saya in this blood-Cr*p!
Sep 24, 2011 12:30 PM

May 2008
What in the unholy fuck did I just witness.

So everyone's not dead, and has been playing Saya for a retard [that she already is] and are just a bunch of money grubbing assholes? Really..?

...REALLY?

At first I was like "MAN WHY IS EVERYONE DYING THIS IS BULLSHIT." and now, I could honestly give less of a fuck. Kill everyone for real this time. Just do it. I don't care anymore. Everyone's a douche except like a couple people, so now they deserve to die for real.

God dammit.

Sep 24, 2011 3:53 PM

Nov 2007
and then fumito became such an ikemen....

but man they better explain how watanuki's role comes into play with all this shit going on. inb4 they forget about him.
Sep 24, 2011 4:57 PM

Dec 2010
otacu said:

Btw where is the monster that destroyed the house? Is it taking a smoke break? toilet? phone call?
Cause it doesn't seem to care to chase the characters at the end of the episode

Omg hard out right? Shit just got fuked.
Sep 24, 2011 6:09 PM

Jul 2011
I knew something like this was going to happen. Everything is just fuwa-fuwa, happy atmosphere and singing the first episodes until shit hits the fan. The twist would have been awesome if it wasn't so predictable...
Sep 24, 2011 7:32 PM

Aug 2010
Sep 24, 2011 8:08 PM

May 2011
Oh WOW everything is FAAKKEE!!!! We already knew that since episode 4 Clamp!!! This should have been done around episode 6 or 7!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I find their real personalities much more entertaining that their fake ones. Best comedy I've seen in this anime so far, just saying.

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Sep 24, 2011 9:41 PM
Jul 2011
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

THIS. THIS SO MUCH.

But man, while I totally loved this episode, I was raging the whole time. I mean, I saw it coming (to an extent) but I couldn't stand all of those horrible things that the twins and Tokizane said to her as well as I could only just imagine Saya having to deal with the abrupt destruction of the world she thought it was. I hope Saya slaughters them or at least gives them a good pummeling. At least the class rep showed some slight consideration.

But damn. How cruel can those kids be? Sure, Saya isn't human, but she isn't an actual monster! I mean...she is...but that doesn't mean she isn't incapable of having feelings and being kind. Those guys were more monsters than she was.

Also, fucking loved Fumito/cafe guy in this ep. Both sexy and a badass. <33

Very much looking forward to the next episode. Hope the twins or Tokizane die, especially the twins. Curious to see how the dog and Saya's "father" correlates with the "story" or "set up."
Sep 25, 2011 3:00 AM
Sep 2011
When would this anime end? I'm just waiting for the last episode of this sh*t so I can get over it.

This episode must have brought reactions of "what the?!" from viewers from the unexpected turn of events. I mean--she's like Mr. Trueman with monsters. Hey, and her friends are money-blinded s*ckers especially Tokizane (a 180 degree turn of personality here).

So, they repeated their woes of hardships during their stay in the village and the money that they needed. Until the freaking first 20 minutes of the show! She drinks blood (I wished for Haji from Blood+) and have weird flashblacks and eerie music..-twice! It was so obvious that the cafe guy was the mastermind and tadah--he appears in the last second. And Saya still appears to be shocked senseless.

I hope the next one will be the last episode. The plot is so tiring to watch. I'm just gritting my teeth and bearing with this. I can't leave an anime I started without finishing it.

Sep 25, 2011 4:44 AM

Aug 2009
I skipped the entire 9 episode between and watched this.

PUHAHAHAHAH...

Anyway, it was actually nice development. However, direction is just atrocious, unbearable, incomprehensible and boring. I remember I said its both Clamp + Directors fault for this series being shitty. I changed my mind, heellllll no. It's, from A to Z, entirely directors fault for this horrible, horrible thing.

Mizushima Tsutomu, you are shit. Don't do action animation ever again. I mean, you are supposed to be one of my most respected director, yet doing this.... thing.
ringoo4Sep 25, 2011 4:48 AM
Sep 25, 2011 4:48 AM

Oct 2010
DeadlyStarfish said:
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I agree xDDDDD...............=____________=
the twins gave me the creeps i prefered em staying death

exactly how i felt when it was revealed
Sep 25, 2011 6:00 AM

Dec 2008
I actually like this show, but this episode here was just more than awkward.
It wasn't awkard that the dead weren't dead, but the things they were talking about were totally strange and poor Saya had to listen to all that nonsense.

The next ep must be a lot better, or even I can't give Blood-C a good rating
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 8:30 AM

Aug 2011
This episode was better than the other previous episodes...but it still sucked. This anime took too much time showing blood squirting out than revealing the truth. It was obvious that cafe guy was the someone who was doing something to Saya. I don't know what to say about the characters who played along this "game" just to get money. This is just crazy.

"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Sep 25, 2011 9:39 AM

Feb 2009
Reading some of these comments, I though Tokizane would be like, the ultimate bad guy... And really, he didn't seem THAT terrible (Either that, or it's my inner fangirl refusing to acknowledge the fact that that extremely sweet looking guy is that big of a douchebag...), the twins were way worse.

Well, at least Yuka and class pres seem to still hold some affection for Saya. She's still has someone on her side.

Everyone is wondering where the dog is, but doesn't that Elder Bairn look suspiciously like a giant mutant Wantanuki-Dog? Perhaps he's not Wantanuki at all, just an Elder Bairn trying to make her realise what's going on.
Sep 25, 2011 5:02 PM

Aug 2010
The worst.....and the best i guess is obviously gropey-sensei.
Sep 25, 2011 8:12 PM

May 2007
I don't even know what to say about this show anymore, why waste time killing Tokizane last episode, and have the twins do that, and we really never saw Saya drink the blood except the one time Tokizane stopped her.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
My anime list
Sep 26, 2011 1:52 AM

Jun 2010
Trololol, is this the Umineko successor? Come to think it, Battler was also stupid like Saya.

And thanks goodness that Tokizane was acting that way & he wasn't the type of guy to fall madly in love with Saya.
MillaMaxwellSep 26, 2011 1:58 AM
Sep 26, 2011 5:39 AM

Jan 2009
I'm totally LOL'ing at all these comments on wanting Saya to kill everyone, because I hope to GOD that is exactly what she does (even though I still love Saya and Tokizane - it's like shipping Draco and Hermione XD) and her and Inuki walk off into the sunset...

Oh, I've decided to start shipping Watanuki and Saya now. She does look a bit like Himawari, after all ;) And she's immortal

I'm only watching this show for three things now: Saya to massacre everyone, and to see if she "won" or "lost" in this "game" her and Fumito are playing, and what happens if she wins or loses.

It would be kinda interesting if Watanuki is Saya's caretaker in this, as David was in B:TLV and B+.

StellaNoxFleuret said:
Trololol, is this the Umineko successor? Come to think it, Battler was also stupid like Saya.

Oh totally! Saya is still obviously in that room with Fumitrice, and I wouldn't be surprised if Wataange is there also

To bad the twins are just actors. They'd so be the Bern and Lamba in this
Sep 26, 2011 7:35 AM

Feb 2008
Kind of a wasted episode because they could of explained all of this in the first 10 mins, but kept constantly repeating themselves about how bored and irritated they were about this experiment.
Sep 26, 2011 3:49 PM

Nov 2007
Sep 10 00:59:40 <MATAMATO> or is everyone too dead
Sep 10 00:59:45 <MATAMATO> to care
Sep 10 00:59:50 <MEGATRON> this city
Sep 10 00:59:52 <MEGATRON> is a truman show
Sep 10 00:59:53 <MEGATRON> for saya

Sep 18 00:14:05 <MEGATRON> she on
Sep 18 00:14:06 <MEGATRON> the truman show
Sep 18 00:14:07 <MEGATRON> of vampires

how was i right
this show is so dumb
Sep 26, 2011 5:32 PM

Jun 2009
This anime is so bad, i wish i could unwatch it.

Damn Blood C(rap).
Sep 26, 2011 5:52 PM
Feb 2010
ITs shit tier animer, even so I liked how the teacher fondled sayas boob.
Sep 26, 2011 9:26 PM
Jun 2008
after seeing this all 5 things to say

1.too many wham to watch on it

2.yea so twisted to watch like what is going on?

3.truman show anyone?

4.so what is real or fake?

5.cake is a lie.

cause i feel thinking of don't just a book by cover just look within the person to see truth.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 27, 2011 7:15 AM

Aug 2009
So, they wasted a whole 20 minute episode to explain what happened ?
and that explanation did nothing.

Some points still not clear:
* What is the promise that Saya had with the Aged Ones ?
* Where is the dog that talked to Saya ? and who is he exactly ?
* Was Saya's father really just an illusion ? or did he die ?
* In the scene where Saya was chained and has her blood taken out from her back. Who would do that ? Why ? and did he summon an "Aged One" to the place where the "Other Saya" is ?
Sep 27, 2011 10:41 AM

Nov 2010
That episode was amazing. CLAMP, you've done it again. This show has surpassed even Gurren Lagann on my favorite anime list.

I am going to rage so hard when the series ends on a cliffhanger and I have to wait over a year for the movie, but considering CLAMP's record with X that hardly surprises me.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.