Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 22, 2011 9:15 PM

Sep 2008
Wait did they imply that Saya has silicone or saline implants in her left boob?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2011 9:38 PM
Jun 2008
seeing all pics of series & mention forums & blogs.

one word to say from osaka Oh My GAH!!!

indeed so many twist, reveal, unexpected, etc wonder is like getting ideas from shows like LOST for this?

overall i so watch all of it now to what is going & yea this is so indeed like "?????"

& only thing left to twist would be this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDogWasTheMastermind
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 22, 2011 9:42 PM

Mar 2009
I'm about to drop this with only one episode left. I can't wait to give this show a score of 2 and be done with it.

This show. That's all I can say. This. show.
Sep 22, 2011 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
So what the hell is it with the talking dog and where is he? (or is he the dog monster that just appeared?)

Based on their dialogue, the twins are homicidal sadists, the teacher is a crazed immoral researcher, and the rest of the main cast are amoral mercenaries who were quite happy to watch the "extras" get butchered--and these are not the villains. I'm really feeling like I want Saya to kill everyone and let the gods sort it out....

For all its crap animation, Blood + at least had a coherent story line, consistent characters, and a moral compass.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 22, 2011 11:07 PM
Sep 2011
maybe nene and nono is maru and moro from xxholic. yuuko is saya.

i dont know i just want this blood-c to tie with xxxholic then just the dog being watanuki
Sep 22, 2011 11:26 PM
Sep 2011
rodac said:
So what the hell is it with the talking dog and where is he? (or is he the dog monster that just appeared?)

Based on their dialogue, the twins are homicidal sadists, the teacher is a crazed immoral researcher, and the rest of the main cast are amoral mercenaries who were quite happy to watch the "extras" get butchered--and these are not the villains. I'm really feeling like I want Saya to kill everyone and let the gods sort it out....

For all its crap animation, Blood + at least had a coherent story line, consistent characters, and a moral compass.

The only saya that was bad ass was in the movies. the series both this one and blood+ says is always helpless. takes a good episode or two before saya starts slashing stuff
Sep 22, 2011 11:41 PM

Aug 2011
rodac said:

I agree with you 100%. Let her absorb that blood she was forced to drink, let it slowly take hold of her, in every possible way...then, as it permeates her memory and triggers her rage...let her rage to hell and back by slashing, cutting, eating, and drinking all of those who used her and betrayed her.
Let her first, torture them and let them see each other die...I suppose she could start with Fumito...as he fears her suppressed powers the most (why else control her and re-control her the way he has...hum). Then as she finishes him off and while still screaming her rage, she moves on to no-good but smexy bishounen and betrayer T-kun...what a dog! He deserves what's coming...I hope she gives it to him and bad too.
Poor Saya...and here I gave her hell the whole time for being dense and stupid when all she wanted was a normal life...I hope she will prove me wrong and go on a very calculated and murderous rampage. Hoping the cute doggie shows up to help her. {~.^}
Yae-YaeSep 22, 2011 11:46 PM
Sep 22, 2011 11:47 PM

Aug 2009
chessmaster1989 said:
You know what could have made this show a lot better? If they'd actually built up the characters well before killing them off. CLAMP traditionally does a very good job with characters (CCS, TRC, Kobato, etc.), but they just completely dropped the ball in this anime. It would have made the "deaths" of most of the cast a lot more interesting and compelling. I'm more disappointed with this anime than anything else. It could have been great, instead it's completely forgettable.

I'll be glad when it's over next week.

The reason CLAMP didn't "develop" the characters in Blood-C is cause they're all fake; their personalities, the way they behave, everything was made up. From Saya's point of view there wasn't really any need to develop them since she THOUGHT she already knew all of them.
Sep 23, 2011 12:21 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Hmm, so this anime is likely getting a (generous) 3 from me. I at least wasn't thinking,
"I can't wait for this piece of shit episode to end" in the last two episodes. However, if Saya kills off every last person in the anime, I shall give you a 5 CLAMP. Come on! Do it!

It at least has an awesome OP. It is actually the best part of the entire show.
KingYoshiSep 23, 2011 12:24 AM
Sep 23, 2011 12:28 AM

Apr 2011
I don't really care what anyone else thinks, I liked this episode. Interesting to see the real personalities behind the facades we've been seeing the whole series. It's also fairly obvious the one doing the experiment is the Guimauve dude. If I had to guess the little spheres of blood are what he uses to 'flavor' the sweets he feeds Saya every day.

Glad they didn't wait until the movie to let us know what the hell was going on in Saya-land ... tho the main character herself didn't have so much as a single line. She spent the whole episode freaking out and looking like a deer in the headlights. There was also no Saya-raep, pity :/
Sep 23, 2011 2:00 AM
Aug 2011
WHAT THE HELL.... I thought Tokizane is a good person.... SH*T!!!
all are villains....
I hope the last episode will be the longest of all....
1 hour of fighting to get this shit things clear....

eps 11 was all talk with no conclusion at all.......
can't wait for the last episode.
Sep 23, 2011 3:03 AM

Jul 2010
Arctic_Wolf said:
"What can you do to me?"

LOL, Fumito you absolute tank.

Agree.
I think that Fumito's putting some drug in her coffee and guimauves.
Way to go.
Rima-chiSep 23, 2011 3:25 AM
Sep 23, 2011 3:18 AM

Feb 2011
Omigosh I new it! I new it! it's Fumito-san!

Gwash he's so handsome aahh *dies*
Sep 23, 2011 3:27 AM
Feb 2011
chessmaster1989 said:
I'll also be interested to see what happens to the MAL score when all the people who dropped it early with very low scores get taken out of the rating. I don't imagine the score will jump too much since it's been steadily declining and a lot of people (myself including) are finishing it despite giving it low scores, but I bet it'll be a pretty good jump.

As far as I know, if you haven't watched at least half of the show, it doesn't matter what rating you gave ,it won't be counted.
Sep 23, 2011 5:14 AM
Aug 2011
I never thought that Tokizane was like that! >:(

and you know what, I noticed that saya of blood-c is copying saya of blood+ with drinking the blood of their own kind, for example drinking Haji's blood... and the part where her eyes glow whenever she drinks it...

finally it was going to end next week, and I think that I might NOT watch the movie >:(
Sep 23, 2011 6:33 AM
Jul 2011
Finally Saya is for all intents alone(not backed by some lame justice group like in the last Blood series) and serilously Tokizane was faking it all since the begining he forced himself into saya´s life and he was far from happy about it(he seemed to be allways in a bad mood) sure they seem like jerks but at the same time they seem a lot more human they are in it for the profit and that is reason enougth and the twins are rather disturbing in a good way .
Now normal people can be real "monsters" too and this is really a prime example of that . In the end this fits well with the rest of the blood history saya has allways been used and abused and in the end its up to her to get up and exact some payback and mark my words they will all die and this time permanently.
And fumito has fallen for her in a twisted way(also a typical thing in blood) . Saya is the perfect image of a "beautifull doll"(nice quote by the twins) that has a dark side that everybody seems to hate and fear but at the same time everybody wants to use to the max in this blood c isnt diferent from the rest of the blood series .
dominus12Sep 23, 2011 7:07 AM
Sep 23, 2011 7:03 AM

Nov 2009
STM said:
The twins were awesome as bitches.
It's like they're all playing in a movie, talking about stars and extras and shit.
And lol, Tokizane is a gigantic dick. Hahahahahahaha, fucking brilliant. I can't wait for the fangirls' reactions.

I was like Tokizane your a asshole but i do like bad guys.... Tokizane <3
Sep 23, 2011 7:48 AM
Nov 2008
Nuuuu Tokizane is a dick !Damn it...and the twins are such such bishes lol ....-__- talk about mindfuck plot twist >.>Too bad it came so late as in ..oh yah...at the very END of the show![but yah we still have the movie so,...myeah..]
Sep 23, 2011 8:46 AM

May 2009
Razziell said:
LOL it's so bad that it's actually good & quite hilarious...seriously, i don't know why, but i just couldn't stop laughing throughout this episode hehehe....this is turning in to a good comedy for me lol

Couldn't agree more.
Sep 23, 2011 10:35 AM

Mar 2008
wat
Sep 23, 2011 10:47 AM

Apr 2011
good that i did not drop blood-c !! humans are always @#$% !!! blood-c is getting intresting.all characters are yendere!
Sep 23, 2011 11:33 AM
Sep 2011
I really liked this episode though I wished there would have been more action than dialogue. I can't help but feel sorry for Saya, she has been betrayed be the ones who she thought were the closest to her. The long build-up really payed off, now let's see how everything will play out.
Sep 23, 2011 11:39 AM

Jan 2009
I thought the episode had a great twist! Lets take this super human girl, drug her up and get her to kill a bunch of stuff and turn it into a reality show! Thats what pop culture wants a sexy thriller! The mean while the girl has a mental breakdown about finding out. Punishment? So I guess the ultimate punishment was to re attend the second year of high school over and over; or maybe it was to have to be on a tv show? Who knows? Those contracts are tricky...tsk tsk

Sep 23, 2011 11:41 AM
Nov 2007
I have only one thing to say.
What the hell am I watching. My mind is broken...
Sep 23, 2011 12:11 PM

Mar 2008

Now there is some plot? (Czy ich kurwa mać pojebało, banda zjebów, jak nic. Do dupy z taką robotą, kto to robi?) It's like the creator woke up in the morning and think, "Hmmm ... only two episodes remain... Ohh I know, I'll give a crappy plot there." WTF!?
SaygramSep 23, 2011 12:14 PM

Sep 23, 2011 12:30 PM

Dec 2007
Man, this show is ridiculous. It's like someone had several good ideas about whole story, but they were drowned in ocean of incompetence of director/storywriter.

The only thing I liked in this ep were Tokizane and Twins. Through they talked too much, at least their real personalities are at least slightly interesting and... how to discribe it... realistic? Bitchy Nono and Nene FTW

If this anime nad 3-4 more episodes, I guess it would be possilble for it to partially redeem itself, but now I am pretty sure that next week we will watch rushed and unsatisfactory ending to at most mediocore series.
Sep 23, 2011 12:59 PM

Jul 2008
chessmaster1989 said:
I'll also be interested to see what happens to the MAL score when all the people who dropped it early with very low scores get taken out of the rating. I don't imagine the score will jump too much since it's been steadily declining and a lot of people (myself including) are finishing it despite giving it low scores, but I bet it'll be a pretty good jump.

I don't think it will jump that much. But hey, if the ending sucks then I'm pretty sure the score will jump and then slowly decline until everyone has finished it.
Sep 23, 2011 1:01 PM
Aug 2011
I'll say this, I didn't expect people to come back to life. The rest though was extremely obvious. I mean come on you could tell that the coffee she was drinking must of been drugged. Every time she drank it she said it "relaxes her" xD. Anyway their big surprise is just meh. At least we got something a little different then usual again. I wanted Saya to go berserk and start killing the cast lol.
Sep 23, 2011 1:04 PM
Jan 2011
Shit, this episode really did made a monkey out me, Saya is actually a science experiment all this time.
Sep 23, 2011 1:16 PM
Nov 2008
Before watching each episode I always thought... Hmm wonder who is getting killed today ...( I mean before the ending of the last ep that is)...lol and Inchou confirmed it with his "im not dead yet" statement XD

Fumito being behind the experiment? LOL everyone figured it out! Wasn't he the one monologing this entire time... I mean come on! It was so obvious the whole thing was fake. The coffee was sooooo suspicious and way too obvious! I mean she feels calm after a single sip... haha! Thank god the farce is over!

Watanuki has some part in this but I cannot figure out what... (from XXXHolic since clamp sure does love its crossovers)

I reckon in the last episode everyone will get killed EXCEPT Saya... not that I will grieve their demise! I shall rejoice that I will finally be done with this crappy show... I shall NOT watch a clamp show again!
jayafjSep 23, 2011 2:03 PM
Sep 23, 2011 2:36 PM

Sep 2010
Damn if only Tokizane and the twins were like that from the start this anime would have been more interesting to me.

Sep 23, 2011 2:47 PM
Sep 2011
I've decided that I'm going to finish the series and watch Episode 12 next week just because of the possibility of Saya going batshit crazy again like in Vietnam and killing everything that moves.
Sep 23, 2011 3:42 PM

Aug 2009
And this show still sucks...
Sep 23, 2011 4:09 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Renkaw said:
I've decided that I'm going to finish the series and watch Episode 12 next week just because of the possibility of Saya going batshit crazy again like in Vietnam and killing everything that moves.

This.

Like I said, 3 episodes ago I was fairly positive that everything was either an experiment, a dream or an illusion. It seems now a mix of everything.

C'mon, the whole thing was too surreal to be "real".
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 23, 2011 4:30 PM

Jul 2009
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING??!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I KNOW EH?
Sep 23, 2011 4:48 PM
Dec 2007
The revelations clearly lacked dynamism and direction, plus it was kinda late (even if most of the script was hinted at throughout the series). Could have been way better.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 23, 2011 5:12 PM

Apr 2010
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saya's truth was revealed and those guys were acted along with Saya for money... The teacher, the scientist, researches about Saya. And there's a "stopwatch thing" that prevents Saya to remember.

Saya and "old things" are those who eat humans??

Cafe guy seems like the head of those experiment.

The wolf guy, I guess, is "Saya's father" who was hiding himself at the latter part of last ep.

But, there's still unclear about the dog... among the group or not... (personally think not)

This confusing, yet suddenly came to clear, anime ends next ep. along with movie next year.

Awwwwwwwwww, truth revealed again??
Sep 23, 2011 6:37 PM

Aug 2011
Ok my thoughts this week...

Truman show ending... really?

The teacher was supposedly doing something complicatedly important but couldn't pass up an opportunity to expose and touch up saya's body lol

Regardless of the truman show ending saya's power is real, and that she isn't human is real.. so is she a vampire or a furukimono? the blood drinking has me a bit confused...

The class rep ACTUALLY likes saya unlike tokizane?

I've always wondered if the voice was from Fumito.. I guess that says it all lol..
Arctic_Wolf said:
"What can you do to me?"

LOL, Fumito you absolute tank.

IKR? he was totally badass this episode

Funny suprprised face
JnMegamiSep 23, 2011 6:41 PM
Sep 23, 2011 6:46 PM

Oct 2008
And thus we ask ourselves the age old question...
What were they thinking?
Sep 23, 2011 6:53 PM

Jan 2011
It's half a bad plot, half a bit weird because it's logical not having to introduce the characters if Saya is supposed to know them since years, the problem being that the viewers don't know them since years.. and half someone, be it writers, producer, management, doesn't matter, but someone is laughing his ass off because it worked out as planned and they trolled everyone.

They even managed to have a somewhat meaningful (given the circumstances and the plot) discussion about both the situation IN the show and it being ABOUT the show, telling the viewer "we know how you feel. And it's exactly what we wanted" at the same time.

If you see it this way, Blood-C is fine art!
Sep 23, 2011 7:39 PM
Jun 2010
It's totally uncool to not join the bandwagon so I should join... "OMG CLAMP SUCKS! THE STORY SUCKS! NOW THAT IT'S ACTUALLY LED TO SOMETHING GOOD I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY THAT IT IS A RIPOFF OF THE TRUMAN SHOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW STUPID I AM."

Oh hold on, I do have a mind of my own, the show was great. As mentioned many times before by the producers, the anime would serve as a prelude for the movie, precisely what it has done in this penultimate, and the final episode later next week. Some people fail to grasp the concept behind BLOOD-C even though it has almost finished airing, I find the lack of intelligence amongst fans disturbing.

Especially when they are largely a bunch of people mimicking parrot-cries.
Sep 23, 2011 7:41 PM
Jun 2010
Saygram said:

Now there is some plot? (Czy ich kurwa mać pojebało, banda zjebów, jak nic. Do dupy z taką robotą, kto to robi?) It's like the creator woke up in the morning and think, "Hmmm ... only two episodes remain... Ohh I know, I'll give a crappy plot there." WTF!?

Lol you fail to acknowledge that the show was thoughtfully plotted out from the beginning. It's not as if they create episode outlines from scratch every week. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so dumb, and misusing internet memes like the facepalm (your severe lack of critical thinking requires a facepalm).
Sep 23, 2011 8:03 PM

Feb 2011
Since several episodes I felt that something was up with Fumito and the whole coffee thing, and how Saya would go all 'normal' after seeing him. I also realized that he had something to do with Saya's 'father' and 'feeding'. I had no idea about the whole 'cast' being in on it though!

Maybe it wasn't the best anime ever, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Let's just see what happens in the last episode! Oh, and the movie.
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 23, 2011 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
This show man. This episode was only good because every episode before it was so bad.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Sep 23, 2011 9:08 PM
Jul 2011
Anyone notice that Saya was holding her sword wrong in the flashback? I'm guessing she was holding it that way to avoid hurting people (whacking them with the blunt edge of the sword).

For some reason I thought the twin's crime had to do with prostitution, based on how they talked about having "the girls" dress up in their school uniforms doing and "something" with them and hoping they don't get caught this time. Though it's probably something else.

Saya's sword was glowing in the preview, maybe she's going to awaken her full power?

Overall I thought this was a great episode. I hope the finale next week is epic. But I suspect that there won't be a full resolution to the story, since there's still going to be the movie, and if they finish up the story next week, there won't be anything for the movie to do.
Sep 23, 2011 11:07 PM

Jul 2008
DarthObsidian said:
Anyone notice that Saya was holding her sword wrong in the flashback? I'm guessing she was holding it that way to avoid hurting people (whacking them with the blunt edge of the sword).

I noticed too! I thought it was cool of her...

Anyways, I want the ending to be Saya slaughtering everyone and then laughing maniacally and the series ends.... =P
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Sep 24, 2011 12:16 AM

Nov 2007
what the fuck? just what the fuck?

kind of expected it to be some experiment and Saya to be drugged and brainwashed though. also figured it was the blood she was drinking, but wow her drinking the blood of those things was creepy.

so the teacher is nutjob. the twins are psycho criminal bitches. Tokizane is all about DA MONAY. the other 2 are .... just in it for the experiment. this felt weird, especially without all the blood spurting everywhere.

so the Guimauve guy is the one running the experiment? what of the father? is he on it? probably but maybe there is a chance he isn't? I mean you have to think someone is actually not bad? the monsters might not seem so bad besides that they still killed the random extra townspeople. there's still the dog I guess?

this gets watched just for the WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING? factor...
Sep 24, 2011 12:25 AM

Mar 2011
About time.
Its obvious that it's Fumito since he's like everywheereee in the OP. Well, more like the beginning of the OP. And how he's obsessed with Saya.
They should've had this around episode 7 and squish the movie part into episode 8 to 11.
But what I didn't see is about the Aged One playing with Saya cuz he just wants to "have her."
And that Tokizane's a bitch. I was rooting for him. Goddamn. CLAMP yuh such a troll.
Jeez why can't the twins be dead forever? They're being such bitches, but immature ones. I want cool bitches who's evil and gorgeous, not bunch of girls with giggling problems.
Sep 24, 2011 3:17 AM

Jul 2010
This is one big piece of shit!

Sep 24, 2011 3:35 AM
Jul 2011
XxshizxX said:
Omigosh I new it! I new it! it's Fumito-san!

Gwash he's so handsome aahh *dies*

... Honestly? He's plain creepy, not hot. I cracked up at EVERYTHING in this episode!

Blood-C. The new drug. 100% cheaper and not illegal :D
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.