Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 24, 2011 7:36 AM

Oct 2007
Now this make Endless Eight falling down one rank since I actually watch all 10 episodes of the same thing.

wakka9ca said:
I would laugh so hard if the movie or the last episode turns out to be masterpiece. That would be a wonderful troll.
You know what I really hope that is the case here.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 24, 2011 7:50 AM

Sep 2008
How unsurprising everyone turns up alive again. I suspected that with the way they unceremoniously killed off so many of them this would happen. Though I wasn't expecting them to all return as greedy douches. Shame, the concept for the story is not a bad one but the execution of it has been total FAIL. How utterly disappointing and pointless this show has been. Here is hoping Saya goes full out rage bitch and kills all of them in the last episode.
Sep 24, 2011 8:14 AM

Aug 2010
Despite the pace failness of the whole anime and some character personality quirks, this episode was actually quite entertaining ;P I can't say I predicted EVERYTHING like people said but the fact that everyone's alive and her drinking the blood of the furukimono were quite the plot twist for me (got the impression she drank someone's blood but not the furukimono's .__.)
no but seriously those four people are mental .__.; bet Tokizane and the twins are gonna die sometime soon lulz anime rule dictates those who boasts/complains a lot shall die a horrible death :3
I'm curious about why Yuka and Itsuki/Prez joined this charade though, Itsuki really did seem like he had something for Saya but if Tokizane turned out like that then who knows >_>
Preview looks quite promising next week, can't wait
Sep 24, 2011 8:47 AM

Oct 2009
I was just spaced out during the entire episodes.
So, no good guy ? Where is that talking dog ?
Bet saya gonna slaughter them all in the next ep

at first I thought the dog was Tokizane, now I just wanna LOL. Why did I think such thing ?

and, where on earth is the monster ? it just vanished into thin air.
Why did they bother to run anyway ? didn't they say it, they were given special item to drive those monsters off or something. They've survived once so what's the difference ?

Sep 24, 2011 9:00 AM
Jul 2011
I do not really understand :3 what are they talking about? nonsense.
Sep 24, 2011 11:52 AM

Aug 2009
I cannot belive... It is more and more stupid. And so obvious! I have nothing against CLAMP, but they screwed everything up. It is a crime for me, using the name of Saya in this blood-Cr*p!
Sep 24, 2011 12:30 PM

May 2008
What in the unholy fuck did I just witness.

So everyone's not dead, and has been playing Saya for a retard [that she already is] and are just a bunch of money grubbing assholes? Really..?

...REALLY?

At first I was like "MAN WHY IS EVERYONE DYING THIS IS BULLSHIT." and now, I could honestly give less of a fuck. Kill everyone for real this time. Just do it. I don't care anymore. Everyone's a douche except like a couple people, so now they deserve to die for real.

God dammit.

Sep 24, 2011 3:53 PM

Nov 2007
and then fumito became such an ikemen....

but man they better explain how watanuki's role comes into play with all this shit going on. inb4 they forget about him.
Sep 24, 2011 4:57 PM

Dec 2010
otacu said:

Btw where is the monster that destroyed the house? Is it taking a smoke break? toilet? phone call?
Cause it doesn't seem to care to chase the characters at the end of the episode

Omg hard out right? Shit just got fuked.
Sep 24, 2011 6:09 PM

Jul 2011
I knew something like this was going to happen. Everything is just fuwa-fuwa, happy atmosphere and singing the first episodes until shit hits the fan. The twist would have been awesome if it wasn't so predictable...
Sep 24, 2011 7:32 PM

Aug 2010
Sep 24, 2011 8:08 PM

May 2011
Oh WOW everything is FAAKKEE!!!! We already knew that since episode 4 Clamp!!! This should have been done around episode 6 or 7!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I find their real personalities much more entertaining that their fake ones. Best comedy I've seen in this anime so far, just saying.

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Sep 24, 2011 9:41 PM
Jul 2011
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING??!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

THIS. THIS SO MUCH.

But man, while I totally loved this episode, I was raging the whole time. I mean, I saw it coming (to an extent) but I couldn't stand all of those horrible things that the twins and Tokizane said to her as well as I could only just imagine Saya having to deal with the abrupt destruction of the world she thought it was. I hope Saya slaughters them or at least gives them a good pummeling. At least the class rep showed some slight consideration.

But damn. How cruel can those kids be? Sure, Saya isn't human, but she isn't an actual monster! I mean...she is...but that doesn't mean she isn't incapable of having feelings and being kind. Those guys were more monsters than she was.

Also, fucking loved Fumito/cafe guy in this ep. Both sexy and a badass. <33

Very much looking forward to the next episode. Hope the twins or Tokizane die, especially the twins. Curious to see how the dog and Saya's "father" correlates with the "story" or "set up."
Sep 25, 2011 3:00 AM
Sep 2011
When would this anime end? I'm just waiting for the last episode of this sh*t so I can get over it.

This episode must have brought reactions of "what the?!" from viewers from the unexpected turn of events. I mean--she's like Mr. Trueman with monsters. Hey, and her friends are money-blinded s*ckers especially Tokizane (a 180 degree turn of personality here).

So, they repeated their woes of hardships during their stay in the village and the money that they needed. Until the freaking first 20 minutes of the show! She drinks blood (I wished for Haji from Blood+) and have weird flashblacks and eerie music..-twice! It was so obvious that the cafe guy was the mastermind and tadah--he appears in the last second. And Saya still appears to be shocked senseless.

I hope the next one will be the last episode. The plot is so tiring to watch. I'm just gritting my teeth and bearing with this. I can't leave an anime I started without finishing it.

Sep 25, 2011 4:44 AM

Aug 2009
I skipped the entire 9 episode between and watched this.

PUHAHAHAHAH...

Anyway, it was actually nice development. However, direction is just atrocious, unbearable, incomprehensible and boring. I remember I said its both Clamp + Directors fault for this series being shitty. I changed my mind, heellllll no. It's, from A to Z, entirely directors fault for this horrible, horrible thing.

Mizushima Tsutomu, you are shit. Don't do action animation ever again. I mean, you are supposed to be one of my most respected director, yet doing this.... thing.
ringoo4Sep 25, 2011 4:48 AM
Sep 25, 2011 4:48 AM

Oct 2010
DeadlyStarfish said:
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I agree xDDDDD...............=____________=
the twins gave me the creeps i prefered em staying death

exactly how i felt when it was revealed
Sep 25, 2011 6:00 AM

Dec 2008
I actually like this show, but this episode here was just more than awkward.
It wasn't awkard that the dead weren't dead, but the things they were talking about were totally strange and poor Saya had to listen to all that nonsense.

The next ep must be a lot better, or even I can't give Blood-C a good rating
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 8:30 AM

Aug 2011
This episode was better than the other previous episodes...but it still sucked. This anime took too much time showing blood squirting out than revealing the truth. It was obvious that cafe guy was the someone who was doing something to Saya. I don't know what to say about the characters who played along this "game" just to get money. This is just crazy.

"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Sep 25, 2011 9:39 AM

Feb 2009
Reading some of these comments, I though Tokizane would be like, the ultimate bad guy... And really, he didn't seem THAT terrible (Either that, or it's my inner fangirl refusing to acknowledge the fact that that extremely sweet looking guy is that big of a douchebag...), the twins were way worse.

Well, at least Yuka and class pres seem to still hold some affection for Saya. She's still has someone on her side.

Everyone is wondering where the dog is, but doesn't that Elder Bairn look suspiciously like a giant mutant Wantanuki-Dog? Perhaps he's not Wantanuki at all, just an Elder Bairn trying to make her realise what's going on.
Sep 25, 2011 5:02 PM

Aug 2010
The worst.....and the best i guess is obviously gropey-sensei.
Sep 25, 2011 8:12 PM

May 2007
I don't even know what to say about this show anymore, why waste time killing Tokizane last episode, and have the twins do that, and we really never saw Saya drink the blood except the one time Tokizane stopped her.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
My anime list
Sep 26, 2011 1:52 AM

Jun 2010
Trololol, is this the Umineko successor? Come to think it, Battler was also stupid like Saya.

And thanks goodness that Tokizane was acting that way & he wasn't the type of guy to fall madly in love with Saya.
MillaMaxwellSep 26, 2011 1:58 AM
Sep 26, 2011 5:39 AM

Jan 2009
I'm totally LOL'ing at all these comments on wanting Saya to kill everyone, because I hope to GOD that is exactly what she does (even though I still love Saya and Tokizane - it's like shipping Draco and Hermione XD) and her and Inuki walk off into the sunset...

Oh, I've decided to start shipping Watanuki and Saya now. She does look a bit like Himawari, after all ;) And she's immortal

I'm only watching this show for three things now: Saya to massacre everyone, and to see if she "won" or "lost" in this "game" her and Fumito are playing, and what happens if she wins or loses.

It would be kinda interesting if Watanuki is Saya's caretaker in this, as David was in B:TLV and B+.

StellaNoxFleuret said:
Trololol, is this the Umineko successor? Come to think it, Battler was also stupid like Saya.

Oh totally! Saya is still obviously in that room with Fumitrice, and I wouldn't be surprised if Wataange is there also

To bad the twins are just actors. They'd so be the Bern and Lamba in this
Sep 26, 2011 7:35 AM

Feb 2008
Kind of a wasted episode because they could of explained all of this in the first 10 mins, but kept constantly repeating themselves about how bored and irritated they were about this experiment.
Sep 26, 2011 3:49 PM

Nov 2007
Sep 10 00:59:40 <MATAMATO> or is everyone too dead
Sep 10 00:59:45 <MATAMATO> to care
Sep 10 00:59:50 <MEGATRON> this city
Sep 10 00:59:52 <MEGATRON> is a truman show
Sep 10 00:59:53 <MEGATRON> for saya

Sep 18 00:14:05 <MEGATRON> she on
Sep 18 00:14:06 <MEGATRON> the truman show
Sep 18 00:14:07 <MEGATRON> of vampires

how was i right
this show is so dumb
Sep 26, 2011 5:32 PM

Jun 2009
This anime is so bad, i wish i could unwatch it.

Damn Blood C(rap).
Sep 26, 2011 5:52 PM
Feb 2010
ITs shit tier animer, even so I liked how the teacher fondled sayas boob.
Sep 26, 2011 9:26 PM
Jun 2008
after seeing this all 5 things to say

1.too many wham to watch on it

2.yea so twisted to watch like what is going on?

3.truman show anyone?

4.so what is real or fake?

5.cake is a lie.

cause i feel thinking of don't just a book by cover just look within the person to see truth.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 27, 2011 7:15 AM

Aug 2009
So, they wasted a whole 20 minute episode to explain what happened ?
and that explanation did nothing.

Some points still not clear:
* What is the promise that Saya had with the Aged Ones ?
* Where is the dog that talked to Saya ? and who is he exactly ?
* Was Saya's father really just an illusion ? or did he die ?
* In the scene where Saya was chained and has her blood taken out from her back. Who would do that ? Why ? and did he summon an "Aged One" to the place where the "Other Saya" is ?
Sep 27, 2011 10:41 AM

Nov 2010
That episode was amazing. CLAMP, you've done it again. This show has surpassed even Gurren Lagann on my favorite anime list.

I am going to rage so hard when the series ends on a cliffhanger and I have to wait over a year for the movie, but considering CLAMP's record with X that hardly surprises me.
Sep 27, 2011 11:43 AM

Nov 2008
I think the movie is going to be Sayas past, because 1 episode is not enough for everything, but who knows it's Clamp after all.
Sep 27, 2011 4:36 PM

Aug 2008
Was there no better way to handle this episode? I don't mind things finally being pushed along, but this is ridiculous. It was just talking the entire episode. All of it taking place in the same spot, with a bunch of characters who are no longer stereotypical, just obnoxious and annoying. As boring as these characters were before, all this just seems painfully forced. The whole time I was just waiting for them to get their comeuppance. Their characters were just screaming for it. ARGH! So
terrible!

Sep 27, 2011 6:15 PM

Jul 2011
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

LMAO I agree, i was like what the FUUUUck is this the whole time i was watching this ep.

I am still interested as in what the hell is going to happen.

For the sake of Saya, I will keep watching, cuz i love Saya.

but uhh....i couldn't help but laugh at this turning point.
Sep 27, 2011 10:46 PM

Oct 2010
some reason Fumito remind me a lot like Fai D. Flourite. They might be related in some way since clamp love doing crossovers.
Sep 28, 2011 2:55 AM

May 2008
I'm stunned and extremely disappointed in Tokizane. He was the reason I'm still watching the show >.<
Meh~
sayamiSep 28, 2011 3:15 AM
Sep 28, 2011 7:58 AM

Apr 2011
My gawd, We've been trolled.

I knew that something was not right since the 3rd episode. It was really like the Truman show, then added vampires, monsters, and blood and gore.

But I had to wonder what actually happened to the twins when they were killed. it was just a double or may be an illusion?
Sep 29, 2011 10:32 AM

Feb 2010
hahah. what a mess. I don't mind the troll moment... but I find it so late in this boring series.. I understand that the "movie" is supposed to complete this show, but my god what a skewed & stagnant story line throughout.

Truman show meets vampires. Not the worst thing I've seen, and I hope it can somehow end on a somewhat successful note... >_>*;;

either way...
Sep 30, 2011 12:46 AM

Apr 2011
Hearing them say it was all an act really feels like a bad joke, I actually laughed when they said they were the main cast and pointing out the out of place things, like the way too cool for a school uniform.

lol~
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Sep 30, 2011 8:24 AM

Jan 2010
mindfucking crap!!!
Oct 1, 2011 3:34 PM
May 2007
arghhhh mindfuck indeed.. i do't know where this is all gong, good, bad, indifferent.
Oct 11, 2011 6:46 PM

Sep 2010
I dont even...
Oct 22, 2011 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
LOL
Nov 7, 2011 7:07 AM

May 2009
BEST FUCKING TWIST EVER !!!
Dec 28, 2011 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
totally saw this coming, meh
Feb 23, 2012 11:53 AM

Nov 2007
What the?! I was really shocked! It was all a play?
But! Yeah, i sort of guess that Fumito-san is behind all of these. *sigh. just when i love how he hold Saya' face! GAHHHHH!
Tokizane was a big failure! GEEE! I already thought he was kind shady when he confessed, but after his appearance in this episode and with that attitude? GAHHH! epic fail!

ohhh~ finally, all is cleared.
Jul 6, 2012 1:56 PM

Nov 2011
So that's why it was a harem, and Saya was the center-of-attention, despite all her flaws.
Oct 11, 2012 1:32 PM

Jul 2008
Wow now that was a mindfuck...if only this was a 24 episode show to really see where it could go.

I expected the teacher but everyone survived and was in on it.
Jun 7, 2013 12:23 AM

Feb 2010
So they're all just jerks and doing a job....I'm sad now. I loved the twins and the black haired duse now I don't know.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Jan 9, 2015 8:19 AM

Feb 2011
I had mixed feelings with this reveal. It did affirm why Saya's been acting so annoying the past 10 episodes, though it doesn't change the fact that it was still frustrating to watch. I feel like the reveal should have come sooner rather than near the tail end, but we'll see how this ties up.

The teacher's had me on high suspicion from day one, though the twins were a surprise to me. I always felt Tokizane knew something since his reactions to Saya were a little fishy and every time he tried to "confess" it felt almost forced, like bad acting. Didn't expect him to be such a big time jerk, though. Almost prefer him being dead to that, but meh... Class rep seems to be the only one who might actually care, though I don't want to get my hopes up. I actually kinda feel bad for Saya. Is there anyone on her side?

And what is the little doggy's deal? He said he was wish granting or something, but for who? I'm thinking it's Saya from prior to her memory loss, but if not, then who?
Feb 12, 2015 4:51 AM

Nov 2012
Ok that was fucked-up......
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.