Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 24, 2015 2:05 PM
Sep 2014
Lets try again, for the 5th time. Nacro, embrace the panties.
Jun 18, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2016
I loved this episode,i actually didn't care much about the no pants thing and focused more on the story.
By the way,why is this anime like nge?
Nov 26, 2016 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
As in the previous episode, here it is fairly concise and fast in the narrative, but the soundtrack remains a strong point of this series: beautiful sounds and also very catchy. The characters, are proving to be very interesting now, even though their way of dressing is quite bizarre, this was one of the "excuses" that began in his time watching this anime. Drawings and animations, good, not so much the CG.
Jul 13, 2017 12:50 AM

Feb 2014
This was much better than the first episode. Glad there is much more to this show than just gratuitous pantsu shots (which never appealed to me). The story and characters seem quite decent for an ecchi anime.

Also, those propellers on their legs look like they would be pretty good at slicing off their squadmates' limbs if they fly too close to them. Hell, even their own if they aren't careful. So I'm surprised Sakamoto and Miyafuji didn't turn each others legs into minced meat when they were hugging mid air.
Mar 9, 2018 11:33 PM

Sep 2013
Wow, people amaze me.

The art for the series shows the main character wearing her underwear outfit that is worn throughout the anime.

The show is clearly marked as being ecchi.

People know what they're going to see and still make the choice to watch it.

Then they complain "The girls don't wear pants!!!" like they're totally shocked or something.

Complaining about an ecchi show being TOO ecchi is like complaining that a comedy is TOO funny.

Eesh!!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 3, 2018 10:02 PM
Mar 2017
I do not know what would put me in a worse situation. To say that I'm getting used to seeing them in panties. Or to say that I can not take the girls seriously, because they do not wear pants
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 13, 2019 10:24 AM

Sep 2018
An episode that for the first part is a preamble to the protagonist's descent into the field as a member of the Strike Witches, and reading between the lines, a little like saying: finding one's place in the world. The battle is not the best as involvement, but it is only a pretext to endorse the protagonist's choices, as well as in the second part, where feelings are used to empathize with the protagonist (it doesn't take much), given the choice apt dialogue and entry into Strike Witches by Yoshika. If we read the episode from this point of view the fact that it is a bit boring can also be there, given also the narrative rhythm not characterized by tight rhythms. More than good the quality of the drawings and a little less that of the CG. OP and ED always beautiful to listen to, I love them.
Terrablu2018Oct 13, 2019 11:32 AM
Jan 14, 2020 9:35 PM

Oct 2010
At least there were less fan service in this than the first one. Sucks that her father died but at least she found her purpose in life :)
Feb 19, 2020 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
I really don't know why I'm watching this, I just hope the fanservice gets better.
Oct 16, 2020 7:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The little girl, Miyafuji, already decided her fate to became one of the elite unit called Strikes Witches. Damn conditions that pushed her luck so hard until its limit. Fortunately, she could survive with such massive attack came from the Neuroi ship. However, since that weird thing decided to do a dumb decision, its led itself into a doom. Yeah, luck already bloomed to their groups, and the last ship of their commander successfully survived. I am just laughing with that kind of situation. At least the little girl was happy with her first experience flying around the sky and above the seas. Its surely gave me a relaxation vibes, especially with their nice cuddle in the last scene. Sweet, even that blonde chick jealous about the situations xD.

About her father, nah, its expected. Because its obvious that photo was sent by Sakamoto. Her laugh always be my smile, together with Miyafuji cute smile too. They were surely became a great couple in the future! So, yeah, thats it. The beginning of the story about how Miyafuji joined the team with learning by doing concept that she could surpass her limit and scariness. With all of that, she was ready to help her new friends in the 501 unit. Your father must be proud of you. So, lets see their interaction, then. It must be fun!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 3, 2021 5:53 AM

Aug 2018
By the way, on that photo together with Yoshika's father - Sakamoto Mio looks very very young.. At 11:07.. She looks like an early teenager there, if not a child.. And already then she was in the army?.. Well, impressive.. Also, even then she wore eyepatch.. Wonder, if already had this power in her eye, or if maybe even she had it from birth, who knows..
Yoshika's defensive barrier is quite huge..
And we get many yuri teases between Mio and Yoshika, lol.. Well, like how she inserted in her ear the communication, looking it as almost kissing.. Or how at 14:22 she pushes her cheek against Yoshika's, but also for a reason - to look from her perspective, and show where the strike should go.. But these things are certainly done as yuri teases as well.. Wonder, if Yoshika will be shipped like that in the future more as well with Mio.. Or if maybe she'll be later with other girls more.. Will see..
Also Perrine might be into Mio, hm?..
Another nice episode.. I like so far that a lot of focus is on the characters..
Also, girls seem to be everyone having different uniforms?.. Seems like girls are symbolizing different nations, perhaps?..
Feb 5, 2021 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
To be honest, I thought the animation was going to be pretty bad based on the trailer I saw. But it's actually pretty good. I'm also really enjoying the story and the characters so far.
Jun 16, 2021 11:36 AM

Feb 2020
Excellent episode. Lots of action.

Poor Yoshika. Her father was already dead, but she made the right choice by joining the Strike Witches.

Aww, Perrine was jealous of Mio. I guess Yoshika and Mio were too close to each other, hehe.

SerafosNov 24, 2023 7:41 AM
Sep 16, 2022 3:59 PM

Jan 2015
Poor Miyafuji, very nice ending though!
Oct 3, 2023 9:37 PM
Oct 2023
It's a great anime despite the slim promotion of lolicon... can't believe they're mostly under 18 *cries*
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sobzob - Sep 18, 2008

103 by Kjngo »»
Oct 27, 2023 11:43 PM

» Will the humanoid neuroi appear again in the future season

RitsuKunNew - Sep 15, 2023

8 by Fail_Man_X »»
Sep 22, 2023 11:50 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Aug 14, 2008

78 by KayMigiwa »»
Jan 15, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jul 3, 2008

120 by Wiziliz »»
Sep 16, 2022 3:12 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Sep 4, 2008

54 by ColdBisquiT »»
Aug 9, 2022 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.