MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yuru Yuri »» Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

232 86.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 9.70%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 2.99%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.75%
Voters: 268

09-20-11, 5:39 AM

Even though it was plotless, even though they didn't do anything with the ending of ep05, the series was so cuuuute that I end up still loving it.

09-20-11, 6:39 AM

ROFLOL so hard this episode.

Chizuru's kiss rampage

Akarin falling off to the river in a drum

and Akarin getting blown off by a time bomb!

Really love this episode! Too bad it' the last.

Even tought we didn't see Akane, it was the most entertaining anime comedy this season.

I got a barrel of laughs on the finale. I give this series 8/10 for it never stops to make me laught out loud, smile, and giggle.

I'm gonna miss watching this series every week. *sniff*

And I want a second season! I want more!
Modified by Magito, 09-20-11, 6:48 AM

09-20-11, 6:50 AM

Oh wow. They really did keep the best and most Yuri filled episode for last huh? I couldn't stop laughing! They totally forgot about Akari again, yet in the end she saves the day...

That's actually my only real gripe with this show. Everyone was a little too harsh to Akari sometimes. Most of the time it wasn't teasing but just downright mean bullying.

Overall a not very original but oh so enjoyable show. 8/10! =)

09-20-11, 8:31 AM

Awesome episode.. very funny Chitose monster appeared with chocolate and that nosebleed.. 5/5 for episode.. 9/10 for series... i will miss it. second season please.

09-20-11, 9:25 AM
Forum Moderator
This was a great episode really i am still laughing.
And Akari got more screen time then usually Ayano and Kyouko bathing together and giving Chitose all those nosebleeds was nice.
And when Chitose went on her kissing rampage it got even funnier.
Especially the part where the room turned into a bloodbath was funny.
Not to mention the explosions.

The Anime was pretty good overall and was a nice view about unusual relationships between a few strange girls.
I really hope to see more of this.

09-20-11, 9:45 AM

Cheers finally something that justifies the "Yuri" in the title, brilliant! (^.^)

Overall I don't think there have been an episode with this many scenes where you could do nothing but laugh xD
Felt kinda sorry for Akarin at the same time though^^

09-20-11, 10:33 AM

The Mirakurun scene in the beginning was funny, as a spoof of anime endings in general, especially as yuri animes often have a send ending for the couple I found it fitting. I think Mirakurun and Rivalun are the honorary couple of the show, if that makes sense.

Kyouko was very playful with Ayano, even more than usual, and things were developing between the two outside of Chitose's fantasy realm, yay!

I liked Chinatsu's reaction and her fainting when she thought Yui and Chitose were a couple. That's payback for Akari, Chinatsu!

Do a barrel roll, Akari!

This show was fantastic! It had a few episodes that didn't reach potential, but the Comiket (5), Christmas (7) and the last three episodes make it a 9/10 for me, and it gets a bonus point for being yuri so... 10/10!!!!

09-20-11, 10:38 AM

I absolutely loved this episode and the series as a whole. Initially I thought that the anime was going to be quite mediocre, but as evidenced in this episode it quickly became apparent that that simply isn't the case - 8/10 for the series, 5/5 for this episode.

I have to admit I'm not overly fond of Chinatsu, but her reaction to Chitose's rampage on Yui was probably the funniest moment of the episode. The animal pjs were amazingly cute (It reminded me of Amagami SS episode 12) and even though Kyouko decided to opt of that particular form of fanservice, the random tomato costume perfectly matched her personality. Besides, the bath scene was more than enough to make up for the lack of kawaii animally Kyouko goodness :P Oh and that ballet box with it's previous names crossed out - I love it! ^_^

As I said, a brilliant series well rounded up with great comedy and an obligatory explosion. I would love to see a second series, but I have no idea if there's enough source material for it.
Modified by KamiNoItte, 09-20-11, 10:42 AM

09-20-11, 10:55 AM

Too much Akarin bullying. Last episode gets a 9/10. Would've been 10/10 if the entire episode was just one lengthy make-out session.

09-20-11, 11:01 AM

I enjoyed this show. 2nd season needed

09-20-11, 12:17 PM

Ayano should have kissed Kyouko on the lips. Even if Chitose had to be sacrificed for that.

Just kidding. But it would have been for a good cause.

09-20-11, 12:49 PM

Haha! Brilliant episode!

The Mirakurun intro was brilliantly spoofed with the 'and finish my Japanese and maths homework ~erk' death!

Also, the pj's of cat, dog, panda and...........tomato! Ha ha ha!

But best moment for me was akarin's bath rolling off. Just the way it initially fell made me burst out with laughter, and they pushed the joke as far as it'd go! Brilliant!

Wonderful series overall! Nothing ground-breaking, but a lovely ride none-the-less! A solid 8 from me!

09-20-11, 2:54 PM

Now where is my second season

09-20-11, 3:43 PM

I really liked this episode, I am thinking of giving the series a 6 or 7 out of 10.
I loled when the series got all elfen lied on us though with chitoses nosebleed

09-20-11, 3:52 PM

Pretty good all around. Some episodes were meh.

09-20-11, 4:40 PM

This episode was glorious, if only all the episode were that good

09-20-11, 5:08 PM

Well, let's have a quick season recap:

• NO Akane!!!

• Kyouko was the best, everyone else lacked many qualities

• Very funny at times, but it became stale in the final episodes.

• Although Akari's abuse was funny at times, most of the time it was very cruel and unnecessary.

• Chinatsu is fucking horrible!!!

Overall, I was disappointed with the final episodes until this final one....this one did deliver and made a great finale.

SOLID 6/10
  • Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

09-20-11, 5:39 PM

gonna miss those girls~

09-20-11, 5:56 PM

alexcampos said:
    Well, let's have a quick season recap:

• NO Akane!!!

• Kyouko was the best, everyone else lacked many qualities

• Very funny at times, but it became stale in the final episodes.

• Although Akari's abuse was funny at times, most of the time it was very cruel and unnecessary.

• Chinatsu is fucking horrible!!!

Overall, I was disappointed with the final episodes until this final one....this one did deliver and made a great finale.

SOLID 6/10

• I thought it was great xD! Then again... I suck at criticizing yuri anime (yes, I'm biased lol)

I hope they make a 2nd season...

09-20-11, 6:02 PM

chibola said:
    I thought it was great xD! Then again... I suck at criticizing yuri anime (yes, I'm biased lol)

I hope they make a 2nd season...

It DID have some great moments.....and the Yuri wad definitely good....

However, there were certain things I really didn't like about this anime, as for a second season....I wouldn't mind if they did it.
    Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
    Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices