Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 12, 2014 12:54 AM

Nov 2013
Dayum, you're right :p

Idk. I always thought she was 15 for some reason, will have to check the VN or the wiki later though, if that information exists at all <_<
Sep 12, 2014 1:58 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
I thought she was 14.....

Its not exactly stated. Shirou makes a few guesses, with implication of her being younger than him. So she is at max 17.
Sep 12, 2014 3:27 AM

Aug 2009
insan3soldiern said:
TIL not even big Fate fans know what Saber's actual age is......
Well doesnt matter, she still knows how to make me hard.

Dat jailbait tho.Gil knows his shit.
Sep 12, 2014 5:20 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Gil knows his shit.
He admitted that his wealth exceeded his own knowledge. So nope.

Sep 12, 2014 6:09 AM
Mar 2014
Fai said:
According to storyline yes it is.

Her life wasn't shitty (uhm) enough and now her body has to be shitty too? You are too cruel, Fai, you are too cruel.

Botato said:
Idk. I always thought she was 15 for some reason, will have to check the VN or the wiki later though, if that information exists at all <_<

That's what I think. Saber and Saku 15, Shirou and Rin 16-17

ssjokg said:

Didn't you hate her?(?)
Sep 12, 2014 7:07 AM

Aug 2009
okaegen said:
Fai said:
According to storyline yes it is.

Her life wasn't shitty (uhm) enough and now her body has to be shitty too? You are too cruel, Fai, you are too cruel.

Botato said:

That's what I think. Saber and Saku 15, Shirou and Rin 16-17

ssjokg said:

Didn't you hate her?(?)
Disliked for certain reasons.I dont see how that affects anything else.
Oct 3, 2014 11:41 PM

Jan 2014
insan3priest said:
AnarchicSloth said:
So that's how a loli ages?

Saber's a loli now? Lol....
Rule #1.Every girl is a loli if you believe so....
Jan 26, 2015 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
insan3Inquisitor said:
Well beginning of visual novel starts up it states that every character in the VN is past age of 18 so Saber is 18 or older.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 27, 2015 2:25 AM

Aug 2014
Ishkoten said:
insan3Inquisitor said:
Well beginning of visual novel starts up it states that every character in the VN is past age of 18 so Saber is 18 or older.

Old conversation but she was 14-15 when
Jan 27, 2015 3:49 PM

Jul 2007
Ishkoten said:
insan3Inquisitor said:

Correct term is "over age of consent"

Which in japan varies form 14 to 16.

Insertanamehere said:
Ishkoten said:

Old conversation but she was 14-15 when

Actually no. She is still 14
Jan 27, 2015 4:15 PM

Aug 2009
Gil
Jan 27, 2015 8:38 PM

Apr 2014
HentaiPriest said:
Gil

Awwwww shit, das wus gud.
Jan 27, 2015 9:24 PM

May 2014
HentaiPriest said:
Gil

Bows*

"Is that an average day for you then?"

"No doubt"
Jan 28, 2015 2:54 AM

Aug 2014
HentaiPriest said:

Who?

As a side note, that was pretty awesome lol
Jan 28, 2015 4:22 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
HentaiPriest said:

Who?

As a side note, that was pretty awesome lol
Caster.

It is from Beat Lair.

Here are the parts I left out
ssjokgJan 28, 2015 5:10 AM
Jan 28, 2015 4:55 AM

Aug 2014
It's so....HA and/or CP.

That aside, Caster is a half breed?
Jan 28, 2015 5:09 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
It's so....HA and/or CP.

That aside, Caster is a half breed?

I think because of the ears.

That yeah shouldnt she have divinity?Even Rider had...
ssjokgJan 28, 2015 5:15 AM
Jan 28, 2015 5:13 AM

Aug 2014
Um....spoilers, I think? Unless DEEN revealed that too.

Oversight I suppose.
Jan 28, 2015 5:15 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:

Oversight I suppose.
I lose track of what thread I am posting in.
Jan 28, 2015 7:06 AM

Nov 2013
Insertanamehere said:

Oversight I suppose.
No, DEEN made sure to make Caster look weak as hell.

Yes I know, everyone else was a rotten vegetable too but she was shown to be useless against rotten vegetables so she has it worse.
Jan 28, 2015 8:05 AM

Aug 2014
StrayBotato said:
Insertanamehere said:

Oversight I suppose.
No, DEEN made sure to make Caster look weak as hell.

Yes I know, everyone else was a rotten vegetable too but she was shown to be useless against rotten vegetables so she has it worse.

Hentai said Rider's name before the edit, which is what I was referring to.
Feb 24, 2015 10:03 AM

Apr 2013
Oh look Shirou walks alone into a trap... again. This is the what, fifth time or something he does that? Never saw a MC who simply doesn't learn a single thing from his mistakes and keeps repeating them at the worst times.
Kriei being a bad guy was pretty predictable, though I thought he'd be allied with Gilgamesh and not Lancer. Still it's good to see Lancer again, he was gone for quite a bunch of epsiodes.
Mar 4, 2015 7:55 PM

Jun 2014
lmao Sabers cooking skills

hey look its Lancer. aaaaand Shirou gets skewered again in the same episode.
m-i-c-h-a-e-lMar 4, 2015 8:01 PM
Nov 27, 2015 4:38 AM

Mar 2013
>Dat Kiss
OH YEAH!!

>Dat Mana Replenishment
HELL YEAH!!!

Loving the romance part in the series.
Apr 25, 2016 10:04 PM

Mar 2014
The King of all Heroes , Gilgamesh . Unyielding .
Confession of Scabbard ~ . Like a sweet couple ~ heart emoticon .
LOVELY EPISODE .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2016 7:24 PM

Nov 2013
I hate Gigadouche already. It's good, that they could force him to retreat.

Komine sure is a sick bastard.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 11, 2017 2:22 PM

Dec 2015
Arf, after Arthur(ia), it is now the turn of Mordred to be turned into a female. So, that means that the half-sister Morgana was a... a half-brother? ...

When Shiro was reminding himself about his Archer self's lesson, I was expecting him to truelly "see himself at his strongest", this being Archer. But he didn't magically grew older with white hairs. Too bad.
Magic energy refill ! Second coitus, I guess. How great it was that the house seemed magically empty.

3/5 So the priest's Servant was the Lancer.
Dec 10, 2017 8:15 PM

Sep 2013
Omg...this show is so damn boring. Are any of the other Fate series good or are they all pretty much like this series??

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 9, 2019 5:50 AM

Jan 2015
I'm done with this series. This is so bad really, what's that romance? I don't remember Saber being like that in Zero. Also Shirou is so weak and annoying, worst MC ever. 3 more episodes. I miss so much Fate/Zero.
Jan 10, 2019 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
Well more of the same. This is like a soup opera for shonentards, lul.

Also Shirou did it again! He sees a trap and goes straight into it cause why the fuck not, we need to progress the plot somehow! One would think he would have gotten a clue, seeing how this is the fifth or so time this has happened ...

And another thing, every event in this series so far leads me to believe that Shirou has actually read the script for the entire show, he knows he won't die anyway cause he has plot armor, so why not have fun abusing it.
Feb 17, 2019 9:59 PM

Aug 2018
I’d have liked to see G just lop Shiro’s head off and stop my suffering. I like all the girls, but Shiro’s gotta go.
Apr 8, 2019 3:03 PM

Apr 2009
"You've entered my mind so many times" -....

but anyway;
in the translation i watched, those disembodied voices came from a voice he recognized, but whom's voice was it?
also, heck; "There are no dead bodies here." then he goes to check it out -wtf !?!!

i was just wondering what the disembodied voice was...
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jun 9, 2019 8:13 AM

Dec 2018
So Saber's daughter legit called Saber 'father'. That's ****ed up.

Shirou's really crazy for Saber to the extent he forced the kiss. That's what the defender of justice supposed to act alright.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 23, 2019 9:13 PM
Dec 2017
Shirou Kissed my Saber. fuck you Shirou
Nov 8, 2019 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
the truth about kotomine comes out
Nov 8, 2019 1:05 PM

Dec 2014
That kiss though...was not expecting that
Apr 1, 2020 3:09 PM

Apr 2016
Oh look Shirou is walking alone...again! And gets into trouble...again! And gets stabbed...again!!

Gilgamesh is kinda lame...just another stalker weirdo looking to collect some woman who struck his fancy.

Actually what's the difference between him and Shirou? Not much.

Not feeling this series TBH.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2021 11:16 AM

Apr 2009
Man Saber is the worst in this adaptation. She is useless most of the time. The forced romance has zero chemistry. Shiro's deus ex machina noble phantasm is cheating.
Oct 20, 2021 11:58 AM
Aug 2017
Man I totally forgot about Lancer

and the mana replenishment… very nice
Nov 11, 2021 9:47 AM

Jun 2015
I don't approve of Artoria x Gilgamesh, but if I have to choose between him and Shirou, I would choose Gilgamesh without a second thought. While Gilgamesh sees her as a strong object he must possess, Shirou sees her as a normal, everyday, weak girl. For God's sake go love one of your classmates dude. She is way out of your league. This little love detour of yours disgusts me. She is not a normal girl and she is not an object. She is a knight and a king. Perhaps the one who looked at her with the most respect she deserved was Alexander. He was truly great. I loved this man.
So in short both Shirou and Gilgamesh with drag her down, but Shirou will completely obliterate everything that is Saber. I believe Gilgamesh would still let her express her strength with him instead of wiping her completely like Shirou.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 12, 2021 10:06 AM

Aug 2009
Niveen_Sleem said:
I don't approve of Artoria x Gilgamesh, but if I have to choose between him and Shirou, I would choose Gilgamesh without a second thought. While Gilgamesh sees her as a strong object he must possess, Shirou sees her as a normal, everyday, weak girl. For God's sake go love one of your classmates dude. She is way out of your league. This little love detour of yours disgusts me. She is not a normal girl and she is not an object. She is a knight and a king. Perhaps the one who looked at her with the most respect she deserved was Alexander. He was truly great. I loved this man.
So in short both Shirou and Gilgamesh with drag her down, but Shirou will completely obliterate everything that is Saber. I believe Gilgamesh would still let her express her strength with him instead of wiping her completely like Shirou.

Shirou and Alexander have almost the exact same views on her the difference is that Alexander was making fun of her rule and regrets while Shirou tells her that she did all she could and to take pride in it.

How the hell is Shirou worse?

And yes she is a normal girl. She is a normal girl that was forced because of a prophecy to become a King that everyone wanted but nobody liked. She forced herself to abandon her gender and even humanity for others but the end result was betrayal and total destruction.

How the hell is the guy that respects her for the person she is first and her accomplishments as King worse than the guy that wants her as a trophy wife-sex toy and the guy that makes fun of her every choice and feelings?

You all need to pay amore attention to what is going on instead of the age and powerlevel of the protagonist.

Alexander was a buffoon that could only raise his voice. Nothing he said really mattered considering what we later find out about his character or the loyalty of his men.
Nov 14, 2021 11:30 AM

Jun 2015
ssjokg said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

Shirou and Alexander have almost the exact same views on her the difference is that Alexander was making fun of her rule and regrets while Shirou tells her that she did all she could and to take pride in it.

And yes she is a normal girl. She is a normal girl that was forced because of a prophecy to become a King that everyone wanted but nobody liked. She forced herself to abandon her gender and even humanity for others but the end result was betrayal and total destruction.

How the hell is the guy that respects her for the person she is first and her accomplishments as King worse than the guy that wants her as a trophy wife-sex toy and the guy that makes fun of her every choice and feelings?

You all need to pay amore attention to what is going on instead of the age and powerlevel of the protagonist.

Alexander was a buffoon that could only raise his voice. Nothing he said really mattered considering what we later find out about his character or the loyalty of his men.

no the one who needs to pay attention is you. You are only scratching the surface Alexander's words. Kings aren't treated like normal people. Just shut up.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 14, 2021 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
Niveen_Sleem said:
ssjokg said:

no the one who needs to pay attention is you. You are only scratching the surface Alexander's words. Kings aren't treated like normal people. Just shut up.

Such understanding of the characters to the point you glorify rapists and outright tyrants.

Amazing lack of comprehension ability.
Nov 14, 2021 12:57 PM

Jun 2015
ssjokg said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

Such understanding of the characters to the point you glorify rapists and outright tyrants.

I said Kings aren't treated like normal people. And I said I don't approve of Artoria x Gilgamesh. You have zero understanding of how things work beyond normal daily interactions. It's your problem. Get educated. I know that Gilgamesh would mistreat her. I know he wants her at her strongest so that he can break her with his own two hands. But I also know that Saber is too powerful to let him have his way. I have faith in her. She is so regal, dignified, powerful to be possessed by anyone. In her own words, she is a king before she is a woman. You on the other hand want to rob her away from what makes her who she is for the sake of a trivial love story built on cringey modern standards that doesn't take how the world worked in the past in consideration.
In short, you are too narrow-minded to be talking to me.

and wait a second, weren't you the same person who put a bitter taste in my mouth when I started watching Fate/Stay Night? don't you dare ever talk to me again. Next time, it's a well deserved block!
Niveen_SleemNov 14, 2021 1:01 PM
Nov 14, 2021 1:33 PM

Aug 2009
Niveen_Sleem said:
ssjokg said:

I said Kings aren't treated like normal people. And I said I don't approve of Artoria x Gilgamesh. You have zero understanding of how things work beyond normal daily interactions. It's your problem. Get educated. I know that Gilgamesh would mistreat her. I know he wants her at her strongest so that he can break her with his own two hands. But I also know that Saber is too powerful to let him have his way. I have faith in her. She is so regal, dignified, powerful to be possessed by anyone. In her own words, she is a king before she is a woman. You on the other hand want to rob her away from what makes her who she is for the sake of a trivial love story built on cringey modern standards that doesn't take how the world worked in the past in consideration.
With the exception of Gil who isnt even a pure human, why would they be treated like anything else? Because Iskandar says so? Because you say so? Kings are humans and they rely on the people. No matter how much Iskandar tries to prove otherwise. He and many other Kings were brought down by "mere" humans. They are mortals with their own ideals. They just happen to have more political power. Iskandar being a megalomaniac doesnt mean shit.
Hell the reason why Saber created the Round Table was to be equal to her subjects.

The idea that she had to discard her humanity and gender is what lead to her downfall.
If Shirou was some OP badass you wouldnt care about the "love story".

And you ignored everything I said about Shirou I see. His argument was the same as Iskandar; She shouldnt regret her kingship. The difference is that unlike Iskandar he recognized her ideal as a "pure and just" King that sacrifices herself for the people, unlike Rider who ridiculed her because her ways go against his own. And even Gilgamesh calls him out on that in the banquet.

You have zero understanding of any of those 4 characters, the story or the "standards".

It has nothing to do with morality. It is what they said and why.

You shit on Shirou and Saber's development because you are too narrowminded to see beyond his age and powerlevel.
You cant see that they are two similar people who sacrifice themselves for others, damaging themselves with no reward at the end. Being Kings or not is irrelevant.

Saber is more than a King. You reduce a multifaced character to a single trait that was even badly represented in Zero. She was a normal girl that was "forced" to abandon everything to save a kingdom that couldnt be saved. She fought battles she didnt want to fight. She punished people she didnt want to punish. And because she tried to discard her humanity she ended up alone, killing her own knights and child.
Like a human she has regrets and flaws that ruined her. She made mistakes as a human and she made mistakes as a woman. She has regrets that hold her back and that punish her.
She is so much more than just a King(just like Gil is so much more than an arrogant King if you bother with his backstory). Hell no matter how extremely naive Zero made her look she still showed that she has regrets that hold her back.

She IS a normal weak girl and she IS a King. She has ideals she must uphold and she has responsibilities. But she still has feelings like a normal human, she is happy when she sees others being happy and she has regrets when she fails.

Iskandar trying to justify his greed and warmongery doesnt mean shit. He couldnt give a shit about the future of his kingdom and he didnt care how many would die for his own dream.
That doesnt give him the right to scold Saber or ridicule her. Just like we have different standards now(not that it matters at all), so did their eras and their different culture.
So tell me again, why would any of the bullshit he said matter.

Like, holy fuck, grow up a little and see beyond a fucking romantic ship.

And lol at that edit.
People are mad that they are called out for being superficial as fuck.

Oh no I will be blocked. Well that still doesnt change your lack of comprehension.
ssjokgNov 14, 2021 1:42 PM
Nov 14, 2021 1:43 PM

Jun 2015
ssjokg said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

With the exception of Gil who isnt even a pure human, why would they be treated like anything else? Because Iskandar says so? Because you say so? Kings are humans and they rely on the people. No matter how much Iskandar tries to prove otherwise. He and many other Kings were brought down by "mere" humans. They are mortals with their own ideals. They just happen to have more political power. Iskandar being a megalomaniac doesnt mean shit.
Hell the reason why Saber created the Round Table was to be equal to her subjects.

The idea that she had to discard her humanity and gender is what lead to her downfall.

And you ignored everything I said about Shirou I see. His argument was the same as Iskandar; She shouldnt regret her kingship. The difference is that unlike Iskandar he recognized her ideal as a "pure and just" King that sacrifices herself for the people, unlike Rider who ridiculed her because her ways go against his own. And even Gilgamesh calls him out on that in the banquet.

You have zero understanding of any of those 4 characters, the story or the "standards".

You shit on Shirou and Saber's development because you are too narrowminded to see beyond his age and powerlevel.
You cant see that they are two similar people who sacrifice themselves for others, damaging themselves with no reward at the end. Being Kings or not is irrelevant.

Saber is more than a King. You reduce a multifaced character to a single trait that was even badly represented in Zero. She was a normal girl that was "forced" to abandon everything to save a kingdom that couldnt be saved. She fought battles she didnt want to fight. She punished people she didnt want to punish. And because she tried to discard her humanity she ended up alone, killing her own knights and child.
Like a human she has regrets and flaws that ruined her. She made mistakes as a human and she made mistakes as a woman. She has regrets that hold her back and that punish her.
She is so much more than just a King(just like Gil is so much more than an arrogant King if you bother with his backstory). Hell no matter how extremely naive Zero made her look she still showed that she has regrets that hold her back.

She IS a normal weak girl and she IS a King. She has ideals she must uphold and she has responsibilities. But she still has feelings like a normal human, she is happy when she sees others being happy and she has regrets when she fails.

Iskandar trying to justify his greed and warmongery doesnt mean shit. He couldnt give a shit about the future of his kingdom and he didnt care how many would die for his own dream.
That doesnt give him the right to scold Saber or ridicule her. Just like we have different standards now(not that it matters at all), so did their eras and their different culture.

I'm no even going to waste my time reading your bullshit. It's a block for you. Let the whole world witness your foolishness.
Nov 14, 2021 1:44 PM

Aug 2009
Niveen_Sleem said:
ssjokg said:

I'm no even going to waste my time reading your bullshit. It's a block for you. Let the whole world witness your foolishness.
Didnt expect much from you anyways.
Jan 19, 2022 9:57 PM

Apr 2010
Man, how many times has Shirou been "almost dead-ed", for a lack of a better term.
Apr 21, 2022 11:41 AM

Jun 2021
saber’s cooking gave out a good laugh
deep fried lettuce

^i snitched this from a dude's forum signature^

Apr 29, 2022 3:38 PM

Oct 2021
Oh no! Shirou died again! WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED

His whole "I AM THE MAN, I FIGHT. YOU ARE THE WOMEN, WEAR A DRESS AND LOOK PRETTY FOR ME" thing makes me cringe so hard and then when he dies for like the 7th time it cracks me up as always.
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Today

11 by chevalierkraken »»
6 hours ago

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM

» Zero or Unlimited Blade Works

infinite_Shadows - Feb 15

16 by Law_of_Cycles »»
Feb 24, 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.