Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 10, 2008 1:31 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mana replenishment ?
I see what you did there, Shirou.
Jul 31, 2008 6:54 PM

Aug 2007
He's a sneaky bastard eh? ;)

And surprise! Kirei is a master too. Mmm, was wondering when Lancer was going to pop up.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Oct 12, 2008 2:15 PM

Aug 2008
Ruzgfpegk said:
Mana replenishment ?

Getting a little ahead of ourselves aren't we? Keep dreaming! :D

Interesting developments! A little too late into the series though >_>
Nov 15, 2008 4:17 PM
Nov 2008
shirou stabbed by lancer 3rd times. What a curse :)
Dec 13, 2008 8:22 PM

Jul 2008
highlight of this ep.. the kiss? ==

Dec 25, 2008 9:11 AM

Dec 2008
Shirou again steps in cat ... ; (

nevertheless a nice Episode

Genix said:
[

Interesting developments! A little too late into the series though >_>

Yes,you're right.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2009 11:52 AM

Jan 2008
Heh, Shirou has changed a lot since the beginning of the series. I hope his selfishness doesn't convince Saber to stay though.
May 3, 2009 1:47 AM

Jan 2009
The sheath! Gilgamesh got pwned big time, but its probably a fluke. How are they gonna defeat Gilgamesh again?
Jul 15, 2009 12:06 PM

Oct 2008
Gilgamesh..

The Church

Mana Replenishment

Aug 7, 2009 1:41 AM

Jan 2009
Ruzgfpegk said:
Mana replenishment ?

:3
Aug 7, 2009 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
So many innuendos in just one episode. Even mark on Shirou's hand... More than enough for the whole series.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 10, 2009 5:47 AM

Jul 2008
Ruzgfpegk said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mana replenishment ?
You know it!!
Sep 30, 2009 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome epi :P
Oct 4, 2009 2:36 PM

Aug 2009
Lol totally forgot about Lancer

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 7, 2009 9:31 PM

Jun 2009
Selkaine said:
Lol totally forgot about Lancer

i didn't! been wondering when he'd pop up for so long. But dang, didn't suspect lancer was *that* guys servant
Oct 23, 2009 6:02 PM

Aug 2009
Great episode, Saber looks well with open hair^^
Their kiss was cute, at least this series shows some romance!
Nov 19, 2009 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
Kiss! The lucky basterd.

THough Shirou is still an idiot for going out by himself and getting kidnapped...again.

Dec 2, 2009 10:56 AM

Apr 2009
Kiss! AAAALELUIA =D

And...
Ruzgfpegk said:
Mana replenishment ?

hahahaha rofl XD
Dec 26, 2009 12:42 PM

Jun 2009
Goodness I hate films where the principal character is immortal! I just wish Shiro would at last die -

This is it for me - it started out good but that's it I'm dropping this, I don't see any point continuing watching this. Anyhow they always invent some kind of super-power to vanquish the enemy - that's a waste of my time watching. I'm sure they will invent some stupid reson not to kill him in the next ep. or else he'll be able to sustain thousands lethal injuries until Sabre comes to rescue him. totally boring - in a realised situation he would be dead meat by now yeah
Jan 1, 2010 10:27 AM

Aug 2008
Stupid Shirou.... He can't be that stupid.... It's just unbelievable.... Shirou is really stupid peps... How could he think of attacking Girugaamesh by himself with only the copied Excalibur.... that's just impossible!!! XD Yeh right you're going to defeat our dear Gilgamesh friend.... But just when we thought things would get bad for Shirou, he magically recovers from the horrible stab The King of Heroes inflicted on him and manages to protect Saber in the last moment....

By the way, Saber's as was kicked badly this time... Gilgamesh only used a little sole sword and sent her flying to nowhere half dead... Well at least she has her own regenerating and recovering powers that let her keep on lving... but the poor Shirou... So then the scabbard, the thing that Excalibur is missing for it's invincibility appeared and made the day for both Shirou and Saber....

the scenes afterthe battle versus Gilgamesh were weird.... LOL Saber chopping the veggies like she were cutting logs... XD Oh and the kiss!!! "I replenished my mana..." or so she says XD... Sounds logical.... but where thehell were Taiga... or Sakura... or Rin... or Ilya.... so conviniently away huh

And Shirou... He's so stupid... how is possible he went again to Kirei's church after the battle with Gilgamesh.... tut tut... are you stupid Shirou.... Oh and Lancer!!! I forgot about him too!!! But hey he's finally back and looks like he's Kirei's Servant... WOW... this is turning interesting hohohoho

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2010 1:51 AM

Sep 2009
How many times is Emiya going to get stabbed?...

I liked the turn of events this episode. I was wondering where Tohsaka disappeared to...
Feb 20, 2010 4:58 AM
Jan 2010
Shirou basically gets sliced in half and he survives. He gets stabbed all the time and survives.
The mana healing or whatever could explain this but it happens in basically every episode.
Aug 13, 2010 9:19 AM

Jan 2010
AH-HAH! Thats where Lancer has been hiding this whole time.

And Saber...she showed us just how much the English know about cooking ._.
Sep 24, 2010 9:35 AM
Jul 2010
Well, I had been wondering who Lancer's master was since the beginning of the show but I never thought it would be the church guy (I can never remember his name).

Anyway, I didn't like the fight between them and Gilgamesh: the guy is seriously overpowered and Shirou was kinda stupid though he was able to visualize the scabbard which allowed them to escape. But still, there were too many lights and few good fighting. Without speaking of the fact that Shirou seems to be immortal... I just hope there will be a really GOOD explanation for that.
hontobakaSep 26, 2010 10:51 AM
Sep 30, 2010 1:57 PM

Oct 2009
So he was Lancers master...

Seraphix said:

xD
Dec 21, 2010 6:55 PM

Feb 2010
WinterNightsFall said:
And surprise! Kirei is a master too. Mmm, was wondering when Lancer was going to pop up.

As soon as I saw the underground church, I was like "oop, that dude's a master... Didn't expect it to be Lancer, though.
Ruzgfpegk said:
Mana replenishment ?

Hell to the yeah, baby!
Seraphix said:

BOOM!
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Dec 27, 2010 11:47 AM

Jul 2010
Despite becoming more badass, Shirou still is quite an idiot -__- Charging at Gilgamesh with an Excalibur copy, going out by himself AGAIN just to get owned...seriously when is he gonna learn? Oh well, on the flip side, there's quite a few nice Shirou and Saber moments, and that just about made the episode. And on top of that, Gilgamesh got wrecked (for the moment).

I couldn't help but chuckle when Saber said "Shirou...you've entered me so many times" Not the best choice of words, I'm sure.

And finally, Lancer makes a return after 20 episodes! I have a feeling he's gonna get offed soon though, considering Gilgamesh is the main bad guy.
Feb 2, 2011 4:07 PM

Oct 2010
Its was obvious that Kirei was a master. What surprise me was that Lancer was his servant and not Gilgamesh.
I wonder how they are going to survive another attack from Gilgamesh, and also how they are going to wrap up things in 2ep xD.
This have been great so far hopefully is not a rushed/open ending.

Aniki1990 said:

Seraphix said:

BOOM!

lol
huh?
Feb 14, 2011 1:18 PM

Aug 2010
Saber, stop with the servants crap, it's getting repetitive and annoying to the viewers
Jun 16, 2011 10:33 PM

Jul 2010
you've entered me so many times lol
Sep 11, 2011 10:59 PM

Jan 2011
Kiss in the middle of the night...

Cut

Several hours later it is morning and Saber announces her mana is replenished. Shirou walks out into the dawn light....

Damn, I have to get that VN......
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 13, 2011 5:45 PM
Jul 2009
Yey, another retarded fight! Archer #2 killed the teacher and Caster in 1 strike, and they were stronger than Saber and Shirou. So it's just stupid that Archer #2 had to retread - he had already injured them both greatly. But of course, then they got superpowers. -.-' Couldn't care less about the fight...

About the food scene... Why did Shirou need to show Saber how to cook? I know that Saber is from thousand years ago. But even in her time they had food.

And the kiss?! Why?! What does Saber see in Shirou? She should realise that he is only a kid who doesn't understand his feelings. So stupid...

One last thing: PLEASE STOP SAYING "SABER" ONCE EVERY 20 SECONDS!!! IT'S SERIOUSLY DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

EDIT: I forgot one thing. :P Why are everybody calling Shirou's magic useless when it's apparently the strongest in the whole universe?
GundamDuoMaxwellOct 13, 2011 5:49 PM
Oct 13, 2011 5:50 PM

Sep 2011
saxophone15 said:

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching it.
Oct 13, 2011 8:05 PM
Dec 2007
MaTachi said:
Yey, another retarded fight! Archer #2 killed the teacher and Caster in 1 strike, and they were stronger than Saber and Shirou. So it's just stupid that Archer #2 had to retread - he had already injured them both greatly. But of course, then they got superpowers. -.-' Couldn't care less about the fight...
About the food scene... Why did Shirou need to show Saber how to cook? I know that Saber is from thousand years ago. But even in her time they had food.
And the kiss?! Why?! What does Saber see in Shirou? She should realise that he is only a kid who doesn't understand his feelings. So stupid...
One last thing: PLEASE STOP SAYING "SABER" ONCE EVERY 20 SECONDS!!! IT'S SERIOUSLY DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!
EDIT: I forgot one thing. :P Why are everybody calling Shirou's magic useless when it's apparently the strongest in the whole universe?
Most Important Rule of Bad guys: Always retreat when you have the lead. Seriously, happens all the time.

Also you seriously believe that:
A) a King would know how to cook?
B) She would know how to cook something that didn't look like a bunch of meat and vegetables thrown together haphazardly? Keep in mind she lived in England in an age where food was merely a bunch of barely cooked meat and bread put together with some fruit.

And about Shirou's magic... his magic is not "weak" per-se. Yes, Projection sucks because it wastes too much mana for items you could just make normally BUT Shirou's magic is not normal projection which is what Rin misunderstands. Shirou, unknown to him, has a natural talent in the sword Affinity which allows him to use a higher-level of Projection bordering on miracles by merely tapping into his Reality Marble's power. Reality Marbles destroy the balance of the world by making the impossible possible just by imagining it, which is why Archer told Shirou he only had to imagine he had the strenght to defeat them rather than seek physical power. Just as a side-note, Reality Marbles are forbidden magic and the Mage's Association would likely hunt down Shirou if they ever learn he had one.

Oct 26, 2011 12:05 PM

Jun 2009
So Kirei is a master again... Very interesting. It appears that his srvant this time is Lancer (who has been missing for a while now).
Nov 8, 2011 4:54 PM
Mar 2010
Nice to see they brought Lancer back, i feared that he had just dropped out.
Always knew that guy was a bit untrustworthy...
Nice development between Shirou and Saber, makes the ending hard to work out.
Nov 9, 2011 10:15 AM

Aug 2011
saxophone15 said:

And thats why I love Lancer!
Dec 3, 2011 8:28 AM

Dec 2009
good episode! I wonder about the ending... I`m expecting something dramatic, similar to Tsukihime...
Feb 27, 2012 1:46 PM

Dec 2010
damn shirou gets stabbed alot...
Mar 31, 2012 3:17 PM

Jan 2012
and here i was expecting him to be archers previous master.I had actually forgotten lancer had ever appeared till someone mentioned it on here.
Jun 18, 2012 6:47 PM

May 2012
DAMN! Shirou got sliced and diced throughout this whole episode! Gotta give him credit, he can really take some punishment! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jun 29, 2012 9:38 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was interesting. I've been wondering when Lancer would show up again.
This series seems to be going downhill fast. The beginning was alright then it got good and its on its way down the hill again. It seems like the fights between the servents has become less about skill and more about who can use their special attack first.
Shiro and Saber bug me together, theres no chemistry. the kiss seemed weird.

About the church thing, if there was voices in my head telling me to "Go away, theres no one there, i should leave now" i would be booking it home not going down into a underground church thing knowing something bad is going to happen. that was plain dumb on Shiro's part.
Aug 24, 2012 8:15 AM

Nov 2011
Saber is a treasure way too good for shirou! I rooting for Gilgamesh! Go Gilgamesh!!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Oct 17, 2012 10:19 PM
Jan 2012
Lol, Kirei is a master again.
Oct 20, 2012 3:38 PM

Jul 2012
DarkShards said:
Saber is a treasure way too good for shirou! I rooting for Gilgamesh! Go Gilgamesh!!

Lol me to she should have accepted his proposal.....smh
Dec 5, 2012 1:33 PM

May 2012
Great battle lots of emotions even a kiss, and we finally got to see lancer again for me quit expecting that there was something fishy with that priest.

Either way great episode, only 3 more to go!
Jan 10, 2013 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
And here I thought they forgot about Lancer. I was so overjoyed when he appeared. I'm not even a huge fan of him - In fact, I don't have any particular feelings about his character. But I was SO happy that they remembered him and didn't leave him as a plot hole.
Jan 10, 2013 1:18 PM

Aug 2012
JoshOfRJNN said:
And here I thought they forgot about Lancer. I was so overjoyed when he appeared. I'm not even a huge fan of him - In fact, I don't have any particular feelings about his character. But I was SO happy that they remembered him and didn't leave him as a plot hole.

A plot hole like that, the staff would have to s*ck really bad for that to happen lol
Fate/Zero is way better than Stay Night, but i really enjoyed the romance around Saber and Shiro. This one episode was surprising; for all you guys that took a particularly liking to gilgamesh/kirei you will love fate/zero.
Jan 27, 2013 12:35 PM
Aug 2011
It was pretty obvious that the priest of the church was the Master of Lancer when he smiled in the begining of the episode.

Why doesn't Emiya create an armor for himself?

Also, if I recall correctly, the reason Arthur defeated was because he lost the scarrab, now that Saber thinks Emiya is her scarrab, why doesn't she approve the relationship?

And, I am sick of this gender thing.

Why no cultural characteristics on Gilgamesh? A blonde guy with a shiny golden armor, bull...

Edit: Don't mention irrelevant things about Fate / Zero, not everyone watch the series in that order as you!
AdramelechJan 27, 2013 12:39 PM
Feb 26, 2013 11:30 PM

Jul 2008
Took long enough for Kirei to show his true colors again. Oh boy this is not going to end well.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Yesterday

19 by certifiedbinger »»
3 hours ago

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM

» Zero or Unlimited Blade Works

infinite_Shadows - Feb 15

16 by Law_of_Cycles »»
Feb 24, 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.