MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ao no Exorcist Episode 23 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ao no Exorcist »» Ao no Exorcist Episode 23 Discussion

Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ao no Exorcist Episode 23 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

137 49.10%
4 out of 5: Liked it

69 24.73%
3 out of 5: It was OK

32 11.47%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

17 6.09%
1 out of 5: Hated it

24 8.60%
Voters: 279

09-19-11, 1:35 AM

I guess you're completely failing to realize that it was SATAN who was showing this vision thus showing HIMSELF in a sympathetic light.....not like he would show his true colors when trying to persuade a naive 15 year old boy....

Cliche?

Yes we have a whole bunch of works were the Devil is considered not that evil.....

09-19-11, 2:11 AM

Satan: "I cannot find a vessel strong enough to hold me. The most highly trained exorcists burst into flame if I stay for even a moment."

Yui: "It's a shame about you killing my friends and colleagues. That regular wolf seems to be holding up, though."

Satan: "..... You have really pretty eyes. Want to go back to your place, talk about life, and...snuggle?"

Yui: "Tee hee! Okay."

09-19-11, 2:39 AM

OK, I don't understand the story and I don't care about the characters anymore, plus the direction is rushed now so I don't see any point in finishing this series. Dropped at episode 23, like Star Driver. 6/10

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

09-19-11, 2:56 AM

Never really cared about this worthless series though I've still watched to this point coz of the fma vibes I get from it. Anyway I think Satan was embellishing a bit in this episode though its not clear what he gained by doing so.

09-19-11, 3:23 AM

Satan made a friend, isn't that cute.

Anyways, this episode summary: WHAT THE FUCK

09-19-11, 3:24 AM

They could've done a filler arc to wait for the Kyoto arc to finish in the manga... Well, at least, that's what I wanted to happen and all. It seemed like that was going to happen, but when everyone discovered Rin was Satan's son and one minute later everyone was cool with that, I knew they were going to wrap up the anime with some lame-ass ending...
Of course, it's way better than I expected, I still don't know what's going to happen, but I feel ashamed that Satan is portrayed as this kind of "good guy". Yuck.

Anyway, guess my wish for a second season starting off Kyoto arc won't be granted... I'm really upset, I really enjoyed the anime.

09-19-11, 3:25 AM

Tenchi_Ryu said:
I guess you're completely failing to realize that it was SATAN who was showing this vision thus showing HIMSELF in a sympathetic light.....not like he would show his true colors when trying to persuade a naive 15 year old boy....

Cliche?

Yes we have a whole bunch of works were the Devil is considered not that evil.....

as a matter of fact yes i have seen a lot of shows where Satan is seen as a good guy

09-19-11, 3:28 AM

i mean some stories can make demons look good and do a good job at it and i totally support that but i just don't think it works well in a story like Ao No Exorcist

09-19-11, 5:13 AM

these damn fillers -____-
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

09-19-11, 5:50 AM

poor Satan, he was so lonely. I really felt sorry for him. damn people for not loving demons.

bleh

09-19-11, 5:52 AM

So I'm watching Tiger and Bunny at the same time as this.
Uh. Ehm.
Yeah I'll just go back to T&B now. The massive amount of continuity breaking is making my brain hemorrhage. If they had painted him as misjudged from the start, I wouldn't give a shit, but... yeah no

09-19-11, 6:13 AM

lol, this show.
ha ha, charade you are

09-19-11, 7:07 AM

this ep. tells us that satan is not so bad afterall.and so yuri is.(yukio and rin's mother)

09-19-11, 7:12 AM

KeiranShikari said:
lol, this show.

pretty much... it failed when it decided not to follow the manga. Satan wanted a friend awwww and now he's back to being evil, srsly Satan control your hormones. Now they have to wrap everything up in just 2 episodes..yeah it's gonna suck. It could have been a great shounen anime ; oh well we still have the manga

09-19-11, 7:55 AM

This thread I tell ya....all I see, yet the poll ONCE again shows the real deal
Modified by Tenchi_Ryu, 09-19-11, 8:01 AM

09-19-11, 8:04 AM

Tenchi_Ryu said:

Hey now, my vote matched my opinion.

09-19-11, 9:10 AM

WTF!!!! He ordered to kill his own daughter and sacrificed Rin and Yukio?! I wouldn't have what such a grandpa :/
But somehow I can understand Yuri. If Satan was really like this then I would maybe also acted like this.
Still it's hard to believe that Satan should be a nice guy, but even if he wasn't, I would like to thank him for Rin and Yukio and I'm sure that Shiro would also thinks like this. Even if it's just this one good thing, it's the best Satan could give Shiro and of course us. :D

09-19-11, 10:05 AM

I thought this episode was amazing. I dont understand how anyone could complain about it.
Hello my name is Ben.
こんにちは私の名前はベンです

09-19-11, 10:05 AM

Holy shit what in the gods name....

..if shit wasn't real before, it sure as hell is now.

09-19-11, 10:22 AM

Tenchi_Ryu said:

Why the picture of a crying baby? Its seems pretty random... unless... you're trying to show how sad you are with the thread! Yeah that must be it : P

Discussion thread dude, both the good and bad should be discussed. Shouldn't take cracks at those who didn't like the episode.

Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices