Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 12, 2011 10:29 AM
Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
viMALMay 30, 2019 2:35 PM
Sep 12, 2011 11:44 AM

Sep 2008
Darn, I liked Kyouko when she had the bump on her head, and I definitely liked Akarin with it.
Chinatsu-chan sure was a bitch back then.... wait I guess nothing much has changed other than the fact that she's a lesbian.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2011 11:48 AM

Dec 2010
OH YEAH!!!
Sep 12, 2011 12:04 PM

Nov 2008
Personality change via a fall, that's a new one, I expected memory loss from Kyoko and poor Akari at the end, she's going to have a lot of lumps.

Sep 12, 2011 12:11 PM

Sep 2011
Another very strong episode, but for different reasons. I probably won't be watching this one over and over like some of the other episodes, but boy did it make me feel sad, the emotional aspects were handled very well, and it was so downright depressing that you couldn't help but laugh.

The playground scene was hilarious, though I was surprised that Chinatsu wasn't fawning over Yui even back then.
Sep 12, 2011 12:23 PM

Sep 2009
Damn. It's one episode closer to ending.
Sep 12, 2011 12:29 PM

Apr 2008
That was so hilarious :D
Best part was at the start, with Chinatsu-chan bullying them :P

Sep 12, 2011 12:36 PM

Aug 2010
About the 'unknown bully girl' being chinatsu, I saw that coming a mile away, with my head turned the other way. I totally loved that part.

I agree, the personality changing bump is neither a new idea, nor a well executed one.

Also, not enough Yuri :D
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Sep 12, 2011 12:40 PM
Aug 2011
LMFAO at the ending scenes. Poor akari xD!

Lol, Ayano used her wooden sword from the last ep!

OMG, CHITOSE KISSING AYANO?? OMG OMG OMG! Does this mean that *that scene* from the manga is going to get animated!?!?! OMIGOSH YESSSSSSS! I WANT TO SEE THAT SO BADLYYYYY!!!! *O*!!!!

Can't wait for the next ep!!! ........... ;___; the last one..... noooooo.... I WISH I COULD SUPPORT YURI YURI BY BUYING THE PRODUCTS! DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I???? DX DX DX!

Even though this ep was pretty yui x kyoko heavy.... I still say KYOKO X AYANO FTW!
Sep 12, 2011 12:57 PM

Aug 2010
Words aren't enough to describe how awesome this episode was...

I went HNNNNNGG a lot when I saw crybaby Kyoko x3

The ending was just...epic, funny and tragic ;D
Sep 12, 2011 1:05 PM

Aug 2010
The end was hilarious.
Sep 12, 2011 1:32 PM
Aug 2011
LMFAO at Chizuru being scared of polite kyoko xD!

Aww, yuri and ayano cried :'(. They DO love Kyoko the most :D
Sep 12, 2011 1:39 PM

Aug 2011
OrgXV said:

Wtf is your avatar the true uncensored ending of this episode?

Nice episode. Can't wait for drunk Chitose. Drunk naughty girls are always good.
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Sep 12, 2011 2:00 PM

Jul 2010
chibola said:
LMFAO at the ending scenes. Poor akari xD!

Lol, Ayano used her wooden sword from the last ep!

OMG, CHITOSE KISSING AYANO?? OMG OMG OMG! Does this mean that *that scene* from the manga is going to get animated!?!?! OMIGOSH YESSSSSSS! I WANT TO SEE THAT SO BADLYYYYY!!!! *O*!!!!

Can't wait for the next ep!!! ........... ;___; the last one..... noooooo.... I WISH I COULD SUPPORT YURI YURI BY BUYING THE PRODUCTS! DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I???? DX DX DX!

Even though this ep was pretty yui x kyoko heavy.... I still say KYOKO X AYANO FTW!

I completely agree with you! I just love "that scene" in the manga, I can't wait for it to get animated! XD It's sad that's it's going to end next episode though... I want a second season! :)

And yes, I agree with you there as well, KYOKO X AYANO FTW! <3
Sep 12, 2011 2:00 PM

Jul 2010
Haha, the bully was actually Chinatsu but only Akari realized it. I was really the other way round back then. Akari was pretty cool and outspoken while Yui was a tomboy and Kyouko a crybaby.

The last part was pretty weird tough. A full change of personality because of a fall. It kinda felt like forced drama, but I must say I prefer the usual Kyouko as well. Akari doesn't even get the chance to stay different because she'll be hit again instantly. D:

Be prepared for some last bits of Yuri next week! xD

Sep 12, 2011 2:04 PM

Dec 2010
ROFL, Damn this episode was good with the beginning. The second half was slightly dramatic but it was okay for me. It felt out of place though as the sudden drama doesn't seem to fit in with the comedy. So that's the only small complaint I'd see people raise the point with, but I don't mind it. Out of place, but still done well so I'm mind it either.

Chinatsu was a funny bully lol. I also loved Akarin's long hair and crybaby Kyoko. I'm not sure which Kyoko I liked better but it's clear lots more of the characters liked the old Kyoko so I don't care she change back.

About preview, for everyone who wants a proper yuri fondling, kissing, etc it's next episode haha. I do wonder how long that scene will last though, if it's only a quick
or if it'll take a few seconds lol.
Sep 12, 2011 2:40 PM

Jul 2010
Weapon of choice for Akari's beating:

Kyouko: Double mini sledgehammers
Ayano: Wooden sword
Chitose: A paper fan (LOL, I guess she doesn't want to hurt her too bad)
Yui: A crowbar, pointed side facing towards Akari (Ouch)
Chinatsu: Wooden sword

May God have mercy on you, Akari-chan.
Sep 12, 2011 3:27 PM

Jul 2009
Who knew Yuru Yuri could be so dramatic? The scenes leading up to Kyoko's decision to disband the club had a nice soundtrack.

Chinatsu was quite the punk, and Kyoko was quite the crybaby. Best of all, Akari's hair buns still flew when she was a toddler.

2ch seems to think the following scene seems familiar...

On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 12, 2011 4:35 PM

Oct 2010
This was amazing in the beginning and the end except it was totally lame and shit in between that. WTF have they done to Kyouko's character as an end in the means of her falling in the stairs? [rant]The new character of Kyouko is plain boring, lame and way too serious. There was nothing funny anymore of her at all. It was totally not fun at all till that was over with the black screen.[/rant] Disaster Element detected!

Anyway I find Kyouko's smile to be the best in the following,

OMG Kyouko should join Erio! :D

Yui's deathly kick in the following,

sure did the slap in the face for Chinatsu as the wake up call. I liked it. More later but Ayano x Chitose in the spoiler
oh WTF? But wait that will make this anime yuri officially. One kiss is all it needs. More later.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
seeing Chinatsu in a cat outfit, Chinatsu as a loli and Akari as a little kid was totally cute!

Obligatory GIFs of hand licking and kiss for who wants in the spoiler
that hand licking is sexy I tell ya.
Onyxthegreat said:
Haha, the bully was actually Chinatsu but only Akari realized it.
Yeah that was a good joke. I though they would know but I guess Chinatsu does not even realize it herself so that makes the irony better.
arsonal said:
Who knew Yuru Yuri could be so dramatic?
And failed really bad! It did not do anything to me at all.
arsonal said:
I agree, it looks familiar too much.
Yumekichi11Sep 12, 2011 6:55 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 12, 2011 5:11 PM

Jul 2010
OrgXV said:

You said it...
Epic episode.. i love it from the beginning till end.. last scene was just awesome when everyone picked up something for Akari. poor girl.

Kyoko character changed twice in this episode. first cry baby then calm and cool. i liked that little bit in-between drama. Ayano tears make me feel sad.

I also saw coming Chinatsu being the bully girl when they mentioned it. i wanted Akari to show that picture to everyone but she's really good girl.
Sep 12, 2011 5:42 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode who know someone could look so happy falling down stairs? XD, poor Akari is right she will never be center of attention and everyone wants to keep it that way (even if they have to use force).
Sep 12, 2011 6:09 PM
Aug 2011
LMFAO:

"YUI, YOU IDIOT!

"CHINATSU-CHAN, I LOVE YOU!"

"AND.... AKARIIIN~!

*shuts door*

Kyoko is so random xD!
Sep 12, 2011 7:35 PM

Dec 2007
Love this anime lol.
Sep 12, 2011 7:50 PM

May 2009
Little girl Kyoko so adorable <3

arsonal said:

http://blog-imgs-43.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/110913-0227580742-1440x810s.jpg

It goes back further to Strike Witches

I wonder if it goes back further than that?
Sep 12, 2011 8:38 PM

Aug 2011
I went through phases.. the start was" cool" phase. The bump and change.. I was like "Oh No" phase And the ending I was like "Sigh" of relief phase.
Chitose had one nose bleed this episode.record!
Sep 12, 2011 9:20 PM

Jul 2009
GalaxyLuma said:
It goes back further to Strike Witches

I wonder if it goes back further than that?

Ah you're right... I completely forgot about Strike Witches. I feel like I've seen other similar images too...
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 12, 2011 9:31 PM

Apr 2010
Lol damnit I wanted to see more of the new Akarin

Sep 12, 2011 11:00 PM

May 2011
That first part was just funny chinatsu being the girl who bullied kyoko l0l0l. Akarin was the only one who noticed and chinatsu doesn't even remember the incident. The second half was not as funny as the first part but that ending with Akarin was just super hilarious. Feel bad for her l0l0l0l0l.

Next episode a chitose kissing ayano! :DDD
Sep 13, 2011 2:43 AM

Sep 2009
> I completely agree with you! I just love "that scene" in the manga, I can't wait for it to get animated! XD It's sad that's it's going to end next episode though... I want a second season! :)

As I remember pre-orders are quite high. At least in par with A-Channel so the could hope for S2
Sep 13, 2011 2:54 AM

Sep 2010
Loved this episode.
Sep 13, 2011 3:14 AM
Apr 2011
Akarin ;_;
Sep 13, 2011 7:55 AM

Jan 2008
wow, totally cannot wait for that kiss xD
Sep 13, 2011 8:14 AM

Feb 2008
forced drama is forced... quite..

i just can't take that drama as it should be whenever Kyoko's bump is shown... it just looks so unfitting of the situation...

also, Akarin getting more attention this episode is great! her attitude change at the end is quite funny, and i really really like that Akarin better than the one we're getting...

as for the final episode's preview... all i can say is...

DAT KISS.. fuck yeah, now THAT'S what YURI is!! :D
Sep 13, 2011 8:15 AM

Jul 2010
Someone removed Akari from main cast. I think this is not right. her lack of screen time is running joke but that doesn't mean she's not one of the main role anymore.
Sep 13, 2011 9:00 AM

Apr 2011
My Gawd! Hilarious episode as always.

The new Kyouko was a big surprise and the girls could hardly
believe. It change after she gt a lumped on her head because of the fall.

Never know Kyouko was a sweet little crybaby back then and Chinatsu was a big bully back then.

The drama seems forced and it doesn't seem to mix well.

Then at the last scene, I burst out laughing when Kyouko had another lump that looked like a pair of meatballs stuck on her head.

Gawd, I love this episode
Sep 13, 2011 9:02 AM

Feb 2011
1 more episode :(
Sep 13, 2011 10:20 AM

Nov 2008
Ahhhhhh ;3 Yui x Kyoko
Sep 13, 2011 11:15 AM

Apr 2010
Seeing Kyouko like that was interesting and the reactions because of it where even better.
Especially Chizuru's reaction was nice.

Chinatsu was a pretty spoiled girl when she was young i wonder why she didn't realize that she was to one that started the fight.
Sep 13, 2011 11:31 AM

Apr 2009
It hurt. Seeing Kyouko like that inflicted physical pain on me.
But all well that ends well - the episode was as good as I've got used to, it's a pity that only one more episode is left though ;__;

Sep 13, 2011 11:41 AM

Aug 2011
Aversa said:
Seeing Kyouko like that was interesting and the reactions because of it where even better.

Chinatsu was a pretty spoiled girl when she was young i wonder why she didn't realize that she was to one that started the fight.

Because little kids have a tendecy to act mentally retarded? It doesn't help that most parents really do not know how to educate their children, either.
Sep 13, 2011 12:37 PM

Dec 2006
"Who decided that and when? What hour, minute and second? after how many revolutions of the Earth?" - awwwww akarin sounded soo cute saying that! x3!!

I loved this episode <3 . . . looking forward the next and last one u.u . . . I don't want it to end :(
Sep 13, 2011 3:26 PM

Jan 2011
I actually noticed Akarin in this episode, how come?
Sep 13, 2011 4:48 PM

Feb 2011
Finally got around to watching this. Awesome episode. I still don't know what Kyouko sees in Chinatsu.
Sep 13, 2011 6:34 PM

Jun 2008
1. There will be no Akari's sister episode....HUGE FAIL!

2. Chinatsu is even WORST than I originally thought...

3. What the Fuck is up with the useless drama?

4. This anime went DOWNHILL very fast...

I don't really care about the "kiss" next episode, for all we know it's probably a troll and it was actually a dream or something.

YuruYuri is looking like a 5 or 6 from my part......very disappointed with how this turned out.
Sep 13, 2011 8:07 PM

Mar 2010
Omg seeing Kyouko like that made me want to cry too!!
I'm so glad she's fixed now, I was worried the last episode would be trying to get her back to normal~;-;
That was definitely the most tense episode, I hope the next one will be full of fun!!♥
WAAHH!! The next one...the last one...I could sob forever...D"""X

Lmao at bitchy loli Chinatsu and Akari, "I didn't see anything...I saw nothing..."

Sep 13, 2011 8:14 PM

Mar 2011
Heh, young forms ftw!

Akari was too cute!
Sep 13, 2011 9:48 PM

Jul 2008
Seems like Chinatsu was always a bitch.
Sep 13, 2011 10:02 PM

Aug 2011
alexcampos said:
1. There will be no Akari's sister episode....HUGE FAIL!

2. Chinatsu is even WORST than I originally thought...

3. What the Fuck is up with the useless drama?

4. This anime went DOWNHILL very fast...

I don't really care about the "kiss" next episode, for all we know it's probably a troll and it was actually a dream or something.

YuruYuri is looking like a 5 or 6 from my part......very disappointed with how this turned out.

May I ask what did you expect from the series?
Sep 14, 2011 12:33 AM

Feb 2011
XD I wanted more hyper Kyouko from last week so was kinda disappointed with the second half.

There were few things that were great though. That was the happiest someone can be falling down a flight of stairs and LOL at Kyouko's mom, fighting on a playground = having fun.
Sep 14, 2011 12:46 AM

Sep 2011
FemaleBodyFTW said:
Aversa said:

Because little kids have a tendecy to act mentally retarded? It doesn't help that most parents really do not know how to educate their children, either.

Whoa, what's your problem? Don't speak of children like that. That's hate speech. Besides, she was talking of why 13 yo Chinatsu didn't realize they were talking about her.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

viMAL - Sep 19, 2011

210 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 29, 2011

77 by -ODA- »»
Feb 8, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 5, 2011

115 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 22, 2011

91 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:25 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 15, 2011

99 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.