Forum Settings
Forums

Comment of the favorite characters from the user above you

New
Sep 11, 2011 1:06 PM

Feb 2011
Hi, this thread I saw on the forums anime discussion, so I liked to make one as well but in this club.

Comment on the favourite characters of the user above you.

You may comment all characters of the user, the ones you want, but that you Know.

Please, the dislike or disagree comments of your favorite characters, not take it so personal.
Mononoke88Sep 12, 2011 2:27 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 11, 2011 9:13 PM

Feb 2009
lol i only know 2 of your characters :(
Sep 11, 2011 11:37 PM

Feb 2009
I'd like to see someone do that with me :)
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Sep 12, 2011 3:47 AM

Aug 2009
nice idea there mononoke. so i guess someone has to comment on at least 3 of your chars now before we move on. i only know well edmond dantes and he's cool, i like him too. but we'll wait for someone who knows three. xD
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Sep 12, 2011 6:47 AM

Jan 2009
Hmm, lelouch is a whining little kid in my opinion, with more power and intelligence he should have ever gotten xD
I love Ulquiorra Cifer though, not too much of a bleach fan, but he was pretty bad ass *nodnod*

And of course Yagami Light, he's superbly awesome, evil, handsome (Yes im a guy), intelligent and very very cunning. Another person you shouldn't give too much power x3
Sep 12, 2011 11:05 AM

Feb 2011
@Kaito-Chan

Konata Izumi: good character in her role, no more.
Lain: I felt bad as she finish the end of the anime, good character.
Kenpachi: The guy was cool at beginning, but later became a character almost filler, damn Tite Kubo!
Sep 12, 2011 1:33 PM

Apr 2011
Edmund Dantes is an interesting, mysterious character (and different from other versions of The Count of Monte Cristo). I didn't like him though. He was the type of person that liked to use his high status to play mind games and manipulate people. Some of it might have been deserved, but other times it wasn't.
Sep 12, 2011 2:18 PM

Feb 2011
Well, I edited the rule of not allowed to comment if you only knew 1 or 2 characters, so make comment the characters that you know.

@Lotus97

Ichigo: I liked, is not the typical protagonist shonen dumbass and happy, unfortunately I can not say the same about the series.
Akio Furukawa: one of the reasons why I can finish watching Clannad.
Starkk: a disappointment, it was supposed to be espada # 1 ... again kubo.
Kon: filler
Ulquiorra: apart of Grimmjow, one the espadas of I most liked.
Sep 14, 2011 1:15 PM

Aug 2010
eek I don't know any of the Mononoke charas O____O
(ง`▽´)ง
Sep 14, 2011 8:53 PM

Jul 2010
kinda confused are we talking about favorite characters in the persons above us list of characters on there page? :o

Sep 15, 2011 1:06 AM

Aug 2010
StaticNekoX said:
kinda confused are we talking about favorite characters in the persons above us list of characters on there page? :o

I think so ::s
(ง`▽´)ง
Sep 15, 2011 3:35 AM

Nov 2009
Mononoke88 said:
Comment on the favourite characters of the user above you.

You may comment all characters of the user, the ones you want, but that you Know.

Please, the dislike or disagree comments of your favorite characters, not take it so personal.
As said here, you need to comment the favorite characters of the above user that are on their profile page.

Okay to get back on topic.

The only character i kinda know is Tenoh, Haruka.
I personally liked her because she was strong and caring for Michiru and the others, however the only thing i didn't like the way she handled Sailormoon, can't remember why she was treated this way though.

Must say that it's been a really long time since i watched sailormoon so i don't remember too much about the characters. >_<
ChuukoNezuSep 15, 2011 5:48 AM
Sep 15, 2011 1:58 PM

Aug 2010
Waaaa I know one of your charas!!!
Sanada ahahah
the kitten maid from UFO Valkyrie
She was always such a control freak I liked her a lot and that tooth :P
I don't remember much about her LOL but I remember she was one hilarious chara

as for Haruka it depends which version of Sailor Moon you have watched, in the Japanese original she was cold and all but only because of the purpose of the mission, in reality Haruka loves Usagi more than anyone.
the english Dub destroyed her character so much that I wanted to punch her myself!! not that the other dubs where any better but eng dub was the worst
(ง`▽´)ง
Sep 15, 2011 9:36 PM

Sep 2011
Well, probably stating the obvious here, but looking at makazeharuka's faves, it looks like someone likes the yuri.
Sincerely, (and possibly, with much ferocity),

zoroken
Sep 16, 2011 6:07 AM

Aug 2010
Kurosaki, Ichigo : Is one of my faves too, he's just a typical protagonist, but he indeed has some charisma. Funny and sometimes a bit stupid, but he has good values.

Usui, Kenta : I just started Karin, so I don't know so much about him. He kinda resembles Ichigo alot. Clumsy and funny character with outstanding eyes. My favourite from the series.

Elric, Alphonse : Cute personality. I like him a lot, esp when he still had his real body.

Elric, Edward : Chibi Elric! Paku Romi is voice acting him, so of course this character is awesome. The scenes when someone is complaining about his height are funny.

Kuchiki, Rukia : My favourite female character so far, she and Ichigo are great couple. I liked Rukia esp in the first season of Bleach. She was kick ass by then.

Great taste! :)

Sep 16, 2011 9:26 AM

Aug 2010
zoroken said:
Well, probably stating the obvious here, but looking at makazeharuka's faves, it looks like someone likes the yuri.

err it's like I ever hide the fact :P I LOVE YURI~~!!!!
(ง`▽´)ง
Sep 16, 2011 9:48 AM

Aug 2009
I'll comment about Lumi-chan's chars.
Can I comment on the same chars? I guess yes, right?

Ok, so
Kurosaki Ichigo: I didn't like Bleach when I first started watching it and Ichigo looked pretty much like a generic char. But after a couple more episodes his personality started appealing on me and he got a backdrop etc, so I ended up loving his character!
I had him in my favs too last year.

Yagami Light: Well, what can I say for him? He's in my fav list too, so I think that says a lot! His tranformation in the series was sad, because he really did have ideals in the start but then slowly just drowned in his own ego. I still liked him even then and well I have a love for anti-heroes, I like their two sides. I dislike happy go lucky characters that don't have more to their personalities, although I like positive thinking.

And last but not least
Alois Trancy: Aw! I love Alois so much! That troubled little kid. His story was so moving and I liked him from ep. 1 till the end. The best character in Kuroshitsuji II by far.
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Sep 16, 2011 11:08 AM

Apr 2011
Cifer, Ulquiorra: When Ulquiorra first appeared in Bleach, there was not much to him, yet at the same time he was sort of a curiosity. This enigmatic character drew me in, wondering what there was to him and what made him tick. Eventually it was revealed what powers he possessed during the 2 battles he engaged in with Ichigo (the in-between battle was just swordplay). Ulquiorra remained passionless throughout. He was everything that humans and soul reapers were not. Towards the end, we see a shifting in Ulquiorra where he begins to grow curious about humans and soul reapers, yet we never see the full evolution of Ulquiorra (and maybe there never would have been one).

Ulquiorra is one of my favorite characters too, yet I was a bit surprised about how popular he was.
Sep 19, 2011 7:01 PM

Sep 2011
Well, assuming no one cares if I go a second time...

Starrk: He was kind of interesting, because he was one of the arrancar that

So, I like Starrk, but, unfortunately, I feel like he partially represents Kubo's tendency to start an interesting idea, but never go anywhere with it.
Sincerely, (and possibly, with much ferocity),

zoroken
Sep 22, 2011 1:37 PM

Apr 2011
Rukia Kuchiki - I like her, but she's not one of my favorites. I especially liked the early Bleach episodes where she was going to high school with Ichigo. There was some fun sexual tension between the two that sort of hinted towards a romance. However, Bleach doesn't do romance so nothing ever happened.

Sanji - I just started One Piece so I don't know him all that well. I'm watching the 4kids dub and they gave him a sort of New York tough guy accent.

Zoro Roronoa - As a mentioned just started One Piece. He seems like a cool character and I like the voice actor for him. I was especially moved by the episode that showed him as a young boy practicing with his childhood friend, Kuina
Oct 25, 2011 3:25 PM

Apr 2011
I thought I'd bump this...don't know why
Oct 30, 2011 1:15 AM

Sep 2009
I like this game, but sadly i don't know a single character from your favourites, so, well... bumping this and hoping for someone else to post :'(
Megpoid-CowardlyMontblancsigsecond05defs
Art by: akka
Oct 30, 2011 6:53 AM

Apr 2011
I know only Hina Ichigo and Sinku from your list. I loved Shinku very much for her decisive character, but I didn't like Hina Ichigo, because she was too spoilt and always whining.
Oct 30, 2011 7:02 AM

Oct 2011
Spike, Saber, and Lulu are the three chars I know there. Lulu has to be the best of three, even though I do dig Saber!
Oct 30, 2011 9:08 AM

Sep 2009
I remember Heero Yui from Gundam Wing, i liked him more in the ova than in the main series. Zechs was fascinating, but not really one of my favourites.
Kamina... he is THE man! Great character, i like him a lot :D
Wolfwood is another memorable character, good choice!
I have mixed feelings about Lelouch: he could have been a great character but i really liked him only at the end, i probably expected too much from him at the beginning.
Megpoid-CowardlyMontblancsigsecond05defs
Art by: akka
Oct 30, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
Hina Ichigo was actually my least favourite doll from Rozen Maiden.Like gilas said, whining and spoilt.
Shinku was great, but even she wasn't my favourite.
Gretel I have Hänsel in my favourite list!! So you maybe guess what I think about his twin sister =)
Hotarubi very beautiful and interesting character. Was my favourite ninja too from Basilisk.

Oct 30, 2011 12:27 PM

Apr 2011
Hanataro I like him. He's funny and kind of cute. I liked the episode from the zampaktou arc that he was in
Poland Not really that memorable for me. Maybe he has a bigger role in the 3rd and 4th seasons which I haven't seen yet?
Oct 30, 2011 8:10 PM

Apr 2011
Lina Inverse rulz! She is one of my favourite female characters.
Ulquiorra, Kurosaki Ichigo and Ichimaru Gin are also favourite characters from Bleach.
Oct 31, 2011 10:29 AM

Apr 2011
Lina Inverse I love her. She has such a great personality. Also one of my favorite female characters.
Lelouch I like him, but at the same time I have a hard time forgiving him for all deaths that occur because of him.
Ichigo Kurosaki One of my favorite characters from Bleach. I love his passion. Fun fact: the same English voice actors plays Ichigo and Lelouch
Zelgadis Greywords I think he's ok, not one of my favorites. I wish they would have more occasions where he fights opponents the same strength or weaker to him. Usually they just have him fighting really strong opponents where Lina has to save him.
Oct 31, 2011 2:37 PM

Oct 2011
I only know Akio out of those, however, he is awesome. In the absence of Tomoya, he would make my favorite.

After Story really made him a character I can love.
Nov 1, 2011 9:17 AM

Mar 2010
Zechs Marquise - Loved him.
Nov 1, 2011 11:44 AM

Oct 2011
I didn't really like FSN on a whole, but Rin is a very nicely done character - though I'm more of a Saber man.
Nov 1, 2011 12:33 PM

Apr 2011
Tomoya Okazaki I liked him, loved Clannad, but he wasn't one of my favorites
Nicholas D. Wolfwood Same as above, liked him, loved Trigun, but he wasn't one of my favorites
Lelouch Lamperouge I've already commented on him. Despite all his flaws such as being selfish and responsible for so many deaths, I still found myself rooting for the guy.
Nov 9, 2011 4:52 AM

Sep 2011
Kurosaki Ichigo - Not my type of character, especially at the start of Bleach. Just another typical Shounen protagonist.

Coyote Starrk - He's definitely one of boss characters in Bleach, and probably my favorite among the Espada. He looks like a hardcore pothead, chilled, and in duo with Lynette, completely hilarious.

Ichimaru Gin - Ah, Gin. From the moment I saw him, I just knew he will stupefy everyone sooner or later. Simplistic appearance, ambiguous personality, and badass skills made him my favorite Bleach character after Hirako.

Ulquiorra Cifer - I guess having a somewhat emo character is modern, albeit Ulquiorra was very likable, and had a brilliant portrayal. His profound dialogues and monologues about loneliness, and ones place in the world, were the best parts in Bleach.

Zabimaru (Male) / Guatiche Pesche - Nothing too special to be dumbfound about, albeit they served as a nice comedic relief.
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Nov 9, 2011 2:12 PM
Nov 2011
shinji was pretty cool and really fascinating. and sadly i do not know the rest :-/ i should look into that.
Nov 9, 2011 2:56 PM

Apr 2011
@psythe

i only know lelouch, and i havent seen the second season of code geass

he is okay, reminds me a lot of light from death note, but he is a little too psycho for me
Nov 9, 2011 3:32 PM

Apr 2011
Okazaki, Tomoya I think he makes a good main character. I liked him in the first season where he was going around the school meeting everyone.
Nov 9, 2011 3:43 PM

Apr 2011
i actually liked afterstory much better, i'm not a big fan of harem's and in afterstory it kind of shifts from harem to just the story about nagisa and tomoya which was really well done

but yeah tomoya is the perfect man :p
Nov 9, 2011 4:38 PM

Aug 2011
Holo - I only watched the first season of Spice and Wolf, but Holo was one of the better characters. I loved how her arrogant personality wouldn't let her admit when she was interested in something or didn't know something.

L - My favorite Death Note character. I was so sad when he no longer showed up and it took two detectives to equal one of him.

Noda Megumi - Ah, Nodame! She's so darn cute! I haven't gotten to read much of the manga but she really does bring out the best in the other characters.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Nov 9, 2011 8:41 PM

Apr 2011
Vash the Stampede is one of my favourite characters from Trigun. He is very funny and humorous.
Lina Inverse from Slayers rulez! I like humorous and strong female characters.
I didn't like Yomiko Readman from Read or Die because of her undecisive and shy character.
Nov 9, 2011 10:12 PM

Oct 2011
Upon watching FMP, I can now add...

Chidori Kaname is great. Sexy, funny, and strong both physically and in spirit.
Sousuke Sagara seemed like Heero Yuy jr. at the beginning of the show, but the man is not without uniqueness. I like that he's an awesome pilot, I like his calculatedness, I like how he doesn't fit in society because it brings lots of lulz, and I like how he's always reading the same ancient paper with a hole in it, hahah.
Nov 9, 2011 10:49 PM

Apr 2011
great list of favorites xen :) lots of characters there that i absolutely adore

ritsu is by far my favorite character from k-on, her personality was great and her scenes were always the funniest

minorin is a funny character too, she was one of my favorites from toradora, along with taiga, i guess i really like those tomboyish characters like taiga and ritsu haha

minorin at her finest :P

tomoya is great, one of my favorites as well. didn't like him that much in clannad but in afterstory his character just blew me away

my favorite scene with tomoya

kamina, i've only watched a few episode of that anime so far but he seems pretty interesting, but kind of super cliche too, so not really a big fan, but then again i have to finish the series

otanashi from angel beats kinda reminds me of tomoya from clannad, which is why i don't really like him
Nov 10, 2011 8:48 AM

Oct 2011
Awww, but why isn't Minori's radar pointing toward herself? That's where it should be &lt;3

The only chars you made favorite that I know of are Tomoya and Taiga, and we all know how I feel about them!
Nov 10, 2011 4:21 PM

Jun 2009
*Wolfwood, Nicholas D. ~~hes okay for me

*Lamperouge, Lelouch: Kick ass , love the evil side and his Voice actor ;)

know the others to less or not at all
Nov 10, 2011 4:41 PM

Apr 2011
Grantz, Szayel Aporro
Jaegerjaquez, Grimmjow

Some epic battles with both of them and I agree they're interesting characters, but neither make my favorites list.
Nov 10, 2011 9:48 PM

Jun 2009
Ichimaru, Gin is okay and pesche is funny
Nov 11, 2011 1:48 AM

Sep 2011
Grimmjow - He was a decent character. I don't know what else should I say about him.

Szayel - Bleach lacked another mad scientist to counter Mayuri, and Szayel played this role perfectly. He also had a set of awesome abilities, and skills -- overall a pretty cool character.

Trafalgar Law - I never read or watched One Piece, except some random pages and videos, but I saw enough of Trafalgar to rate him as my favorite One Piece character. He looks like a complete weed brain, thus my preference.
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Nov 11, 2011 5:22 AM

Jun 2009
Hirako, Shinji Awesome guy and i like his way of talking and complaining --totall win

Kusuriuri great mysterious guy best guy in both animes he plays in
Nov 12, 2011 6:08 AM

Aug 2011
Of all of your characters, the only one listed that I know is Senji from Deadman Wonderland.

I liked Senji's backstory, and he was a good mentor for Ganta, even if he didn't really want to become one.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Nov 12, 2011 6:50 AM

Jun 2009
Oland, Randal is cool and mysterious
Hibiki is funny and cute as p- chan
and vash is okay i like wolfswood more tough
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.