MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ikoku Meiro no Croisée »» Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

37 63.79%
4 out of 5: Liked it

15 25.86%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 8.62%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.72%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 58

09-11-11, 10:58 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alice is funny as always. And her eyes when seeing Claude is especially funny.

It seems like Claude is having grudge on the person Alice invited Yune to see because he/she is enemy. He's not in a good mood whenever hearing the name. Yune sensing about the reason behind is probably his father.

Picnic time. lol @ old man doing magic tricks whenever he wants.

And she's got drunk a bit.

Yune's sister's eyes are like Claude's eyes in color, and everyone not liking her eyes. She wants to make her sister better, but she got blinded and became weaker. Yune's blaming herself.

I guess I was wrong about hearing Yune's sister as Maaya Sakamoto. I checked and it was Mamiko Noto...

Someday Yune needs to go back to Japan, so Claude is afraid of knowing about her or telling her about him.

This sawayaka anime will end next ep... Yune's missing again? Or she decides to go back to Japan?
Modified by tsubasalover, 09-11-11, 11:01 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

09-11-11, 11:03 AM

Alice was nice as usual

Poor Yune her wish made her sister blind and weak, oh about that sake didn't Oscar mix some wine with it, no wonder she got drunk.

WTF Oscar magically made a sandwich appear. Claude should have saved some of the stuff he was eating for Yune.

Last episode, oh dear please don't go now Yune, there will be no S2.

09-11-11, 11:52 AM

Poor Shione, and seeing Yune cry like that made me depressed as well...this anime is too awesome for it to end next episode.
If only the author could make more of the manga in the near future...
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

09-11-11, 1:14 PM

Well having blue eyes and be asian is not normal so it's very rare for asians to have.
I got dark brown eyes.

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

09-11-11, 9:26 PM

Only one episode left T^T
I actually want to see the part where Yune and Claude went to Grand Magasin >_<

The last episode will explain Claude's father's death, I believe

09-12-11, 4:45 AM

Oscar is the best. Claude obviously needs to learn somethings from him.

09-12-11, 5:07 AM

Another cute episode from ikoku meiro no croisee,next is the finally episode,awwww...i am going to miss yune & alice.

09-12-11, 7:07 AM

Nice episode, a bit of an emotional one, shows been really good so far!

ahmed_great2005 said:
Another cute episode from ikoku meiro no croisee,next is the finally episode,awwww...i am going to miss yune & alice.

Yeah, really am gonna miss yune... well ain't gonna miss Alice THAT much :p

09-12-11, 8:33 AM

Drunk Yune is cute <3.

Last episode left T_T

09-12-11, 10:18 AM

Touching story about Yune and her sister. Can't believe next week's the last episode.

09-12-11, 11:13 AM

What a fucking bitch Yune is, for taking Mamiko Noto's eyes away from her.

There better be a second season though because nothing happened between the Grand Magasin and Gallerie which is a huge disappointment.

09-12-11, 11:30 AM

Only one more episode... Damn, there better be some CamilexClaude moments in the last ep...

09-12-11, 2:06 PM

Ehh, its ending next episode??? I thought thought finally they touch a good story in the anime, but jeez ehh plot had me goin, but nevertheless sad to see yune go :/

09-12-11, 5:03 PM

Dawwwwwwww

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

09-12-11, 7:16 PM

HawthorneKitty said:
There better be a second season though because nothing happened between the Grand Magasin and Gallerie which is a huge disappointment.

Yeah, I wanted more Camille x Claude developments and more about the 2 Gallerie's...

I love the relaxing feel & character analysis that this show has, but I was hoping for a bit more plot. We'll see how it ends.

Still, it's been enjoyable!

09-12-11, 10:43 PM
Forum Moderator
Major plot resolution is not possible in only one more episode, I suspect there will be a second season coming up at some point. I assume the manga is still moving forward beyond the point we've reached right?

(Although a last episode where Claude and Camille elope and travel to Japan with Yune, Alice and Oscar would tie up all the loose ends--but I don't think it will be that easy...)
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

09-13-11, 2:50 AM

Well, not really.

The manga was discontinued, it only had 2 published volumes, it "ended" at chapter 8. Next episode is the chapter 5, so it means, we will never be able to watch chapter 8 animated, which is, in my sincere opinion, the best Yune x Claude chapter in the whole manga. (veryyyyyy filled with angst and ...feelings XP). They switched many chapters in the anime. Like this, Camille and Claude chapter is chapter 6, while the end of the anime will focus on chapter 5...
As for Camille, i truly love her, but after chapter 6, she doesnt appear anymore, and i doubt she will appear in the anime again.

anyway, overall great show for me, even if it lacks a proper end, it will get a high score from me;)
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

09-13-11, 3:56 AM

This episode is a 10/10

Yune's sister is maybe a half-foreigner for having a blue eyes, it's rare to see Asians who have eye color other than brown and black and if there is they're mostly half.

09-13-11, 3:43 PM

It was sweet and all, but it wasn't what I was hoping for (that's kind of how the whole series's been). I wanted to see more about Claude's father and the Galerie.

I also did want to learn about Yune's sister, but it wasn't what I thought it'd be. I like how she had blue eyes; it was interesting. But other than that, it wasn't much of a backstory. I just didn't like it.

The only thing I really liked was the grandfather's magic tricks. Funny as always. :)

09-13-11, 3:59 PM

Sweet episode but nothing really happened in the end in terms of drama and development.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices