Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite People

New
Sep 11, 2011 9:49 AM

Aug 2011
Okay so there are threads like this for favourite anime/manga and favourite characters, so why not make one for people?

Go!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 11, 2011 10:09 AM

Jun 2011
@Sv3vv3
Hanazawa, Kana- Didn't like Angel but she did the emotionless good.
Toyosaki, Aki- YUI MOTHERFUCKING HIRASAWA<3. She has a decent voice. It's really cute.
Kitamura, Eri- Enjoyed her Sayaka, hated her Yui, and loved her Ami. Fitted the characters perfectly.
Kakihara, Tetsuya- DAT SEEMON DA DIGGER. His voice was great for it. Both as adult and child.
Nakamura, Yuuichi- Tomoya he did great.
IllegalCyrusSep 11, 2011 10:18 AM
Sep 11, 2011 10:10 AM

Jun 2011
Haha, I was also thinking about opening this thread xD
Um, lets see xD

@Sv3rr3

-Nakamura Yuichi-I love this seiyuu and he has pretty powerfull voice xD
-Kakihara Tetsuya-I love his voice xD Natsu <3 Moetekitazou (I'm fired up XD) <3
-Yoshino Hiroyuki-He has a nice voice, easy to recognize xD
-Kamiya Hiroshi-I really love him, one of my favourite seiyuu xD
-Kitamura Eri-She has a nice voice, loved her as Rima ^^
-Hanazawa Kana-She has an unique voice which is easy to recognize, I quite like her xD
-Toyosaki Aki-I don't really know about her voice, it didn't stock in my head, I haven't watched many animes with her XP

@IllegalCyrus

I don't really like Hitler much, others are ok, I guess xD
Sep 11, 2011 10:26 AM

Sep 2011
@ Heiwajima

Ono Daisuke : It kinda surprises me as to why he's in the top of MAL's top people list. He doesn't have that many big roles (yet). You could say he is not at the peak yet.

Kondo Takeshi : unfamiliar name (to me). I do not like his roles at all. Of all roles he played I only like the characters he played on Ikoku, Soukou Strain, and Black Cat, which story I don't remember anymore

Paku Romi : Awesome at work. She no longer has to prove anything.
alec613Sep 11, 2011 10:35 AM
LastExile_613.png
Sep 11, 2011 10:28 AM

Jul 2011
Ew. Japanese women. Just kidding.

Great picks :D
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Sep 11, 2011 10:53 AM

Aug 2010
Why do you post if you don't have any comments or favorite people?
Sep 11, 2011 10:55 AM

Jun 2011
@alec613

-Mizuki Nana-She's cool, has a really strong voice XD
-Kitamura Eri-Already commented on her, loved her as Rima xD

@TheLocalHentai

Well, you don't have any, soo XD
Sep 11, 2011 10:58 AM

Aug 2010
@ Mayu

Paku, Romi: Edward Elric. I've only seen her as Eve Boland and Popo.

Suwabe, Junichi: I recognize quite a few roles, but I'm not sure why you like him.

Kamiya, Hiroshi: Otonashi, Izaya and Nozomu. Good voice actor.

Kondo, Takashi: I'm assuming you like him for Hitman reborn, because I don't recognize anything else.

Ono, Daisuke: Koizumi and Sebastian. Badass. I'm glad to see you have Izaya and Shizuo.

Iida, Toshinobu: Reborn ED5. I'll look it up.

Dir en grey: I haven't heard of any of these series. What kind of music are they?
Bob_SquobSep 11, 2011 11:08 AM
Sep 11, 2011 11:06 AM
Mar 2011
智田尻 - fantastic
栄一郎 尾田 - good manga ka but prrof that most manga ka to day or one trick ponies
流谷川 - same as abovoe
Freeman, Crispin good bbut underused
Bosch, Johnny Yong- if he was in more age arpoate rolls i would be able to say how good he was
良悟成田- best New manga ka of past five to ten year
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 11, 2011 11:12 AM

Jun 2011
@Bob_Squob

I really apologize for skipping you, I guess I didn't check if someone posted while I was writing my post, sorry XP
Now, lets see...

-Tajiri Satoshi-Well, I stopped watching Pokemon a long time ago, but that doesn't mean this man doesn't deserve to be on your list xD He created an anime I grew up with and made my childhood enjoyable xD
-Oda Eiichiro-One Piece is a great shounen series... I dropped it for certain reasons, but I plan to watch it and probably read it again xD
-Tanigawa Nagaru-So, he created the famous Haruhi xD I don't know about him, but lets say he's quite successful xD
-Creespin Freeman-I rarely watch dubs, but this guy is good, one of the best English VA xD I liked him as Itachi, Alucard and Shizuo xD
-Johnny Yong Bosch-Probably one of my fave English voice actors, he has a nice voice xD
-Paul Dobson-Dunno about him XP
-Narita Ryougo-I love this guy, he made the masterpieces, Baccano! and Durarara!! + he's a fan of Gintama, I love him xD

Btw, about Dir en Grey, they are an awesome Japanese J Metal band, I really love and respect them xD

@Hongo-Takeshi

Tomino Yoshiyuki-The creator of the legendary Gundam xD I've only seen Gundam Seed so far and it was nice xD I'll check some others someday xD
Fujio Fujiko-I see you like older animes I'm not so familiar with, I heard Doraemon is good...xD
-Rintaro-The director of X, huh xD I quite liked that anime ^^

I guess I don't know much about your favourite people XP
Kyo-Sep 11, 2011 11:18 AM
Sep 11, 2011 11:21 AM

Feb 2008
@Hongo-Takeshi

Mizuki Ichiro - I'm a little surprised you didn't put Jam Project instead of just him in your favourites. The other members are slightly better vocals than him but he's cool too.

Yoshiyuki Tomino - There's not much to say about him, the man is a legendary director, I've still to watch some of his "happier" shows. Good to hear he's planning a new project.

I'm not familiar with the other people (except Tezuka but discussing about him would be like talking about Walt Disney), though it's obvious that they were involved in the production of some cult shows.

Sep 11, 2011 11:23 AM

Aug 2010
@corwin r

Namikawa, Daisuke: I recognize some roles, but I've never heard him. How's his italian accent?

Kobayashi, Yuu: Setsuna, Kaere and Lulu. How's her spanish accent?

Noto, Mamiko: Niero, Nodoka, Tsukiko

Wakamoto, Norio: HARRO, EVERY-NYAN! HOW AH YOU? FAIN SANKYUU!
Dear lord is he badass. In everything he's been in. ever.

Itou, Shizuka: Rachel, Hinagiku, Bel, Wilhelminna, Boota. Impressive roster.

Kamiya, Hiroshi: See above.

Shinbou, Akiyuki: Oh hey look, a director. He did a good job with So Long Mr. Despair and Madoka magika, I just wish Negima had been better. I really wanted it to get to the mahora festival arc.
Bob_SquobSep 11, 2011 11:33 AM
Sep 11, 2011 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
Tajiri, Satoshi - Original creator of Pokemon? Alright, neat. Not as much of a fan as I used to be, but I'll probably stick around for another generation or four.

Oda Eiichiro - I only read up to the Alabasta arc so most of what I know about One Piece is second hand info, but it certainly seems like an impressive series.

Tanigawa Nagaru - No particularly strong feelings about Haruhi, but I suppose I'm a fan. Should probably read the actual novels some time.

Crispin Freeman - I almost never watch dubs, but anyone that worked on Hellsing Ultimate is amazing in my book.

Johnny Yong Bosch - Seems alright. I've seen some comparisons of Lelouch and he did a pretty good job. Tried to watch his version of Izaya, but they friggin kept the honorifics in the dub. What the shit.

Narita Ryohgo - Yesssssssss. They should adapt more of his stuff.
Sep 11, 2011 3:12 PM

Jun 2011
@NyuuuuSaaaan

-Kamiya Hiroshi-One of my favourite seiyuu, I really love his voice ^^
-Arai Satomi-Well, she has a nice voice xD
Sep 11, 2011 6:38 PM

Aug 2008
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Paku Romi - I don't really know her by name, but looking at who she has voiced, I would definitely recognize her voice. That being said, I don't particularly like her voice. The only character that she did that I really liked was Irabu Ichirou and the reason that worked so well was because there were multiple people doing his voice.

Suwabe Junichi - I know some of the characters he has voiced, but I don't know if I would really recognize his voice well.

Kamiya Hiroshi - Kamiya Hiroshi definitely is one of my favorite voice actors and one of the only ones that I know by name. He has a great voice. I really liked him as Zetsubou-sensei, Araragi, Recruit, Izaya, etc. He will forever be associated with Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for me though.

Kondo Takashi - Again, though I know some of the characters he has voiced, I doubt I would recognize him.

Ono Daisuke - He is a good voice actor though not necessarily one of my favorites. I liked him as Shizuo, Koizumi, etc. It was quite funny hearing him as the crow in Nichijou too lol.

Dir En Grey - I really like Dir En Grey. They used to be on my favorite people, but I decided to take them off in favor of more anime related people (Admittedly the one anime opening they did, is not really one of my more liked songs by them too). They are among my favorite Japanese bands though and their last two albums, Uroboros and Dum Spiro Spero, have been especially great.
KyzixSep 11, 2011 6:42 PM
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Sep 11, 2011 6:49 PM

Jun 2009
@Kyzix

Nisio Isin - Aside from having a broken display pic, I gotta admire the guy for Bakemonogatari, an absolutely fantastic anime.

Narita Ryohgo - Baccano is another fantastic show as is Durarara. He is a great writer.

Yota Tsuruoka - Never really heard of him but looking at the plethora of shows he did the sound for I can't help but be impressed.

Nakamura Kenji - He's done some wierd shows.

Shinbou Akyuki - One of my favorite Japanese directors. Hes done some great work.

Makoto Yoshimori - He's done some fantastic soundtracks.

JrittmayerSep 11, 2011 6:56 PM
Sep 11, 2011 7:07 PM
Jul 2018
@Jrittmayer

Miyazaki- I love his movies! Sure he might be a little too preachy in most of them, but he's very good at bringing you into the world of his movies with the art and animation. Plus he adapted one of Diana Wynne Jones' books (even if the book was better, IMO); he gets major respect points from me for that.

Rie Kugimiya- She's kind of hit or miss for me. She does a very good job voicing tsunderes, but she's a little off in some of her other roles (Rise from P4 was too squeaky and grating for example).

Vic Mignogna- Another pretty good VA. I wasn't a big fan of some of his higher-profile roles (Ed & Tamaki), but he did a great job as Junpei from Persona 3.

Yukana- Seems like I've heard her in a lot of shows from her page, but I really can't remember much about what she sounded like at all.

Houko Kuwashima- I seem to remember liking Shuurei's voice actor pretty well even if I can't remember much about what she sounded like in any of her other roles. She's really been in a lot of stuff, though.

FLOW- Not a fan of them, but I know they're pretty popular. I kind of like Code Geass' first opening, but the rest of their songs... not so much.
Sep 11, 2011 7:09 PM

Aug 2010
@ memeki:

Mizaka, Hayaoi: Really, what needs to be said? He's an influential genius who's made great films. My favorite of his works is Lupin III

Omori, Takahiro: Baccano and Durarara director, did an amazing job. I put the author on my favorites instead, though.

Freeman, Crispin: One of my favorites. My favorite role of his is Kyon.

Nakata, Jouji: Ah, the other Alucard. I've only heard him as general grants.

Kajiura, Yuki: Very impressive theme credits, I love baccano and madoka magika.

Sakamoto, Maaya: Haruhi Fujioka, Ciel and Shiki

Origa: Ghost in the shell music? I don't like the theme song much.
Bob_SquobSep 11, 2011 7:15 PM
Sep 11, 2011 7:13 PM

Aug 2010
Miyazaki - Love his movies and beard,.
Takahiro - Cant fault his directing, lacks awesome beard.
Crispin - Only seen him as Togusa but he was good, also love his name.
Nakata - Cool, bout it,
Sakamoto - One of my favourites too.
Origa - Inner Universe was amazing.
Sep 11, 2011 7:18 PM

Aug 2010
I suppose I'd better do Keiran before someone else ninjas me.

Noto, Mamiko: see above

Miyano, Mamoru: Light, Dent, Tamaki, Death, Kida, Yao, this guy's good.

Koshimizu, Ami: I hate her holo voice, the english is better. Interested to see how she does in Persona 4

Shinbou, Akiyuki: See above.

Kago, Shintaro: I've never heard of anything this guy's made.

Tsuruoka, Yota: Interesting. What exactly does a sound director do, and why do you favorite one?
Bob_SquobSep 11, 2011 7:22 PM
Sep 11, 2011 8:17 PM

Sep 2010
@ Bob:

Tajiri, Satoshi: Pokemon was good it was one of the first anime that I watched then again this would apply to most people.

Oda, Eiichiro: Haven't really read the One Piece manga that much, but I do like a couple of the characters

Tanigawa, Nagaru: Haruhi is good, but I don't think its the best thing since sliced bread.

Crispin Freeman: He voiced some of my favorites especially Albedo, Gaignun, Jeremiah, and Shizu-chan

Johnny Young Bosch: Another one of my favorites he voiced some great characters too plus he was a power ranger back in the day. xD

Paul Dobson: He voiced Graham enough said.

Narita, Ryohgo: Durararara! was amazing wish there was another season though.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 11, 2011 9:33 PM

Aug 2010
@ Roloko

Mizushima, Takahiro: You really like Rolo, don't you? I hate him for killing Shirley, but judging by your ships I assume you don't.

Spencer, Spike: Rolo and Shinji. Seems to play similar parts.

Bosch, Johnny Yong: One of my favorites. I love him as Izaya and Koizumi

Wakamoto, Norio: See above.

Amemiya, Yuki: Don't know much about 07 ghost, but it looks interesting,

Ichihara, Yukino: same as above. You must really like it.

Mochizuki, Jun: I didn't like pandora hearts much. Too gothic, and it mangles alice and wonderland.
Sep 11, 2011 10:18 PM

Apr 2008
Bob_Squob:

Tajiri, Satoshi: Holy crap i forgot he made Pokemon xD Love this guy!

Oda, Eiichiro: Don't like one piece..

Tanigawa, Nagaru: Wasn't a huge Haruhi fan, but then i watched Disappearance..yeah i love this guy.

Crispin Freeman: Holy crap, he's probably one of the best dubbers out there!

Johnny Yong Bosch: Loved him as Lelouch and Ichigo, took me a bit to like Izaya's voice.

Paul Dobson: Graham was the best dubbed voice in 00 Gundam.

Narita, Ryohgo: This man made two of my top 10 favorite shows of all time. I respect him completely.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Sep 12, 2011 6:43 AM

Aug 2010
@ Webkid

Kamiya, Hiroshi: see above.

Miyano, Mamoru: see above.

Ono, Daisuke: See above.

Fujiwara, Keiji: He did a pretty good job with Ladd Russo, although it can't quite live up to the dub.

Mizuki, Nana: I think I did her too somewhere, but I can't remember. I've only seen her in the Layton movie, but she's got some good parts.

Hanazawa, Kana: Fairly impressive roster. I can't wait to see what she does with Kobato this fall.

Ishida, Akira: Pretty small parts, usually, I'm not sure what role you like him for.
Sep 12, 2011 8:15 AM

Nov 2007
@Bob_Squob

Tajiri, Satoshi- Pokemon Creator eh? respect to him for making my childhood enjoyable.

Oda Eiichiro- I haven't seen One Piece yet, so i can't say much. Other than, i'm planning to watch it soon just to see if it's as good as some people say.

Tanigawa Nagaru- Hm i'am not really obsessed with Haruhi or anything, but I suppose I still could call myself a fan, as i gave the movie a 10 and i love Kyon and Haruhi so... But i'm not really planing to read the actual novels.

Crispin Freeman - I have him in my favorites as well, but I don't really watch dubs. I love him form all the games I've played. The first role Iv'e heard him in was in Digital devil saga as Heat, instantly fell in love with his voice & character:P

Bosch Johnny Yong- Loved him As Adachi in Persona 4 & Nero<3 in Devil May Cry 4. I also watched few ep of Code Geass dub just to see how he did Lelouch, and i thought that he was great:)

Narita Ryohgo- How can i not love this guy! i mean Baccano! and Durarara!! are one of my top favorite animes. So yes, he is awesome:)

Dobson, Paul- Don't really know him. Haven't played any games he was in or watched any dub anime.
RazziellSep 12, 2011 8:20 AM

Sep 12, 2011 8:31 AM

Jun 2011
@Razziell

-BUCK-TICK-I love this band and Sakurai-san's voice xD They have nice songs ^^
-Okamoto Nobuhiko-I absolutely love his voice ^^ Usui, Rin, Eiji <3
-Kamiya Hiroshi-Also one of my faves, I adore his voice <3
-Kalafina-I love them, they have really beautiful songs ^^
-Shikata Akiko-I heard some of her Umineko songs, I like them ^^
-Crispin Freeman-I see people love him, he's a good voice actor xD One of the few English VA I find really talented... than, I don't really watch dubs much XP
-Miyano Mamoru-One of the first VA I payed attention to XD I really loved him as Light back then and I still love his voice xD
Sep 12, 2011 10:14 AM

Sep 2010
@ Heiwajima_Mayu

Paku, Romi - Maki ! Toshiro! Temari! Ueki! ..love her voice, lots of great characters2..
Suwabe, Junichi - Grimmjow = Miran Froaude, Freed .. didn't see this1 coming, great voice
Kamiya, Hiroshi - Zetsubou-sensei !!! hope Trafalgar Law gets more screen time.. superb
Kondo, Takashi - mhm not on my favourite list.. but fine I guess ..
Ono, Daisuke - Manigoldo,Heiwajima,Sion,Natsume were my favorites in their shows ,guess I like his voice2..
Iida, Toshinobu - rly liked his Rokudo, Mukuro, nice1!
Dir en grey - who..
FoynSep 12, 2011 10:37 AM
Sep 12, 2011 10:42 AM

Jun 2011
@berocent

-Ishida Akira-I really love this seiyuu, his voice is awesome and I usually love his characters XD Few days ago, I was really happy when I found out that he voices Zeref in Fairy Tail (I recognized his voice xD) ^^
-Noto Mamiko-She's ok, I like her voice, but her voice kinda annoyed me in Trinity Blood, I don't know why, maybe it was because I don't like Esther, her character XD
-Nakai Kazuya-I absolutely love his voice xD He has a specific one which is easy to recognize xD I'm always happy when I see him in the cast and he usually does awesome characters xD I think I could say he's one of my favourite seiyuu, too ^^ His english is good (Gotta love Date Masamune <3) xD
-Fumihiko Tachiki-I love his voice, really strong xD I sometimes laugh when I remember that he voices both Kenpachi from Bleach and Madao from Gintama, so different characters xD I also noticed he does narrators very often XD
-Tobita Nobuo-A nice and usually soft voice xD
-Wakamoto Norio-An EPIC voice XD He's really seiyuu with an recognizable voice and he's awesome in every anime he does xD I enjoy and sometimes laugh while I listen to him xD
-Sugita Tomokazu-I love him, especially because of Gin-chan <3 I love his voice xD
Sep 12, 2011 10:46 AM

Nov 2007
@ Heiwajima_Mayu
Paku Romi - she's awesome as Ed.
Suwabe Junichi - he has really deep voice, usually voicing creepy yet funny characters.
Kamiya Hiroshi - he's awesome and sawayaka.
Kondo Takashi - recently known him. I like his Claude.
Ono Daisuke - Very sexy voice!!

Don't know Iida Toshinobu and Dir en grey though.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 12, 2011 11:22 AM

Sep 2011
@Tsubasalover

Fukuyama Jun: loved his voice, especially his lelouch-zero voice, but then I got annoyed after I kept hearing the same voice in similar roles. I do like the way he talks 'normally' in most of his roles.

Irino Miyu : His roles usually pisses me off xD

Ono Daisuke : hes at the top, but he's not at his peak yet. Can't wait to see what roles his gonna get in the near future. He's a bit overrated though
alec613Sep 12, 2011 11:30 AM
LastExile_613.png
Sep 12, 2011 1:42 PM

Jun 2008
@ alec613

Nana Mizuki: I'm not very familiar with her, as she haven't voiced many characters that I know.
Yoko Kanno: She is a music goddess. Basically, everything she makes is pure gold. Easily one of the best composers around.
Yuki Kajiura: Most of her songs and music are very good, especially Baccano.
Choro Club: Not a fan of Aria's mellow music. Not a fan of Aria in general, actually.
Gen Urobuchi: I love Requiem For The Phantom.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Sep 12, 2011 2:05 PM

Sep 2009
@RenaPsychoKiller

Inoue Marina - She voiced my hero, Kyoko Mogami, and did it perfectly. So of course I love her!

Ohtsuki Kenji - Ababa ababa ababa odoru akachan ningen! :)

Yousei Teikoku - I love the opening for Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan. I listen to it all the time.
Sep 12, 2011 2:13 PM

Jun 2011
@manami-chan669

-Inoue Marina-She has a nice voice ^^

Looks like I don't know any others XP
Sep 12, 2011 2:23 PM

Aug 2011
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Romi Paku: She has a really deep and unique voice. She is probably one of my favourite female voice actors.

Junichi Suwabe: He has a very distinctive voice. He did great as Grimmjow, Tsunenaga and Tarou.

Hiroshi Kamiya: One of my favourite voice actors, I just love his calm and laid-back voice. He did awesome as Izaya, Yuzuru, Koyomi and Trafalgar.

Takashi Kondo: Not too familiar with him, but he did great as Suigetsu.

Daisuke Ono: A great and varied voice actor, definately one of the most popular ones. I love how he can go from calm and collected Itsuki to crazy and furious Shizuo.
Sv3rr3Sep 12, 2011 2:39 PM
Sep 12, 2011 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
@ Heiwajima_Mayu

Romi Paku: I love her. Great, sexy, manly voice. Countless memorable roles.
Junichi Suwabe: He's pretty good. He voiced well a few characters that I love.
Hiroshi Kamiya: Zetsubou Sensei = automatic epic win.
Takashi Hondo: He did a good job on Hibari-sama.
Daisuke Ono: Not very familiar with him, but he voiced some characters that I like.
Dir En Grey: Not a fan.

@ Sv3rr3

Yoshino Hiroyuki: He did a really good job on Firo & Kai.
Hiroshi Kamiya: Zetsubou Sensei = automatic epic win.
Eri Kitamura: Not a memorable voice.
Aya Toyosaki: Najimi & Tomo? Meh voice.
RenaPsychoKillerSep 12, 2011 2:41 PM

Sep 12, 2011 2:43 PM
Mar 2011
@rena
麻里奈 井上 good seiyuu
ケンヂ大槻 - Legend in his own time
Hyde- get babck to doing solo projects afterthe 15th aniversy world tour
Yui- Rina aiuichi was better
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR thny west out on a high Re;ach was there best song sice maki left
Maximum the Hormone there 1st alumb was there best
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 12, 2011 4:24 PM

Apr 2008
@ Hongo-Takeshi:

1. Osamu Tezuka: Never really appreciated his work until a few years ago because it didn't look "anime" enough. Now I consider him to be one of my favorite anime artists. I love his exaggeration of Disney's animation style.

2. Shotaro Ishinomori: An artist with an easy-to-recognize style. It's incredibly unique and is very similar to Tezuka's, though sometimes I tend to confuse his style with Leiji Matsumoto's.

3. Fujiko F. Fujio: The creator of Doraemon. That's all that needs to be said.

4. Ichirou Mizuki: Not very familiar with him.

5. Kumiko Ohsugi: Has a nice voice. I like her rendition of the Doraemon theme.

6. Rintaro: The only movie of his that I've seen is X/1999 and that was a long time ago, so I can't say whether or not I like his directing style. I am planning on watching Metropolis some time in the future, though.

7. Keizou Toda: DEBIRUMAN GA DARE NA NO KAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Overall, I like how the people in your list are older members of the anime industry with some greats mixed in there, too. Very cool. :)
Sep 12, 2011 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
@PockyBebop

Mamoru Miyano- That guy does some of the best evil laughs ever. I like what I've heard of him as Light, and he owns the part of Okabe Rintaro. He's very good at being over-the-top but can portray other moods very well.

Steven Blum- He was perfect as Spike, and you've got to admit that he's got some range going from his work in Bebop to Guilmon from Tamers.

Satoshi Kon- I like him and think he had a great imagination and sense of direction, but I can't say I'm a huge fan of him the way I am of, say, Miyazaki or Mamoru Hosada.

Yoko Kanno- She did the music for Bebop, GitS:SAC, and Darker than Black and composed some of my favorite anime theme songs. She's awesome!

Kalafina- Definitely one of my favorite anime-based bands. Their songs for Kara no Kyoukai, Kuroshitsuji, and Madoka Magica were all great, even if some of their slower songs can sound a little samey.

Naoki Urasawa- A very good storyteller from what I've seen. Pluto was great, and even though I thought the Monster anime had some major pacing problems, you could tell it was very well-written.

Yoshitoshi Abe- Man, that guy can draw! Seriously, all of his art that I've seen is just amazing. Plus he did Haibane Renmei, which is pretty high up on my favorites list, so yeah, I like him.
Sep 12, 2011 5:23 PM

Jun 2008
@ memeki

Hayao Miyazaki: I'm not a Ghibli fan. He's talented and all, but his works are usually not my cup of tea. I prefer his anime over his movies.
Takahiro Omori: He directed a few good series.
Jouji Nakata: Great job on Edmond.
Yuki Kajiura: Most of her songs and music are very good, especially Baccano.
Maaya Sakamoto: One of my favorites as well. Great singer and seiyuu. Most of her songs are lovely.
Origa: I love this woman. Splendid voice and songs.

Sep 12, 2011 10:38 PM

Nov 2007
@ RenaPsychoKiller

Inoue Marina - She's a nice seiyuu from what I saw. Matsurika is especially epic.
Ohtsuki Kenji - few rockers I like. I liked his Zetsubou sensei OPs.
Hyde - not familiar enough to comment.
Yui - not familiar enough to comment. I just like some of the songs I heard.
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR- not familiar enough to comment.
Maximum the Hormone - not familiar enough to comment.
Yousei Teikoku - Tamakui rocks!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 12, 2011 11:47 PM

Jun 2008
@ tsubasalover

Miyu Irino: Not very familiar with him, but he did a good job with Zwei.
Akira Ishida: A talented seiyuu who voiced some of my favorite characters, such as Shin, Kaworu, Hakkai, & Apos.
Daisuke Namikawa: Rock & Thobari-sensei ftw.
Daisuke Ono: I've heard him as Sebastian & Shuuji. A suitable choice for the characters.
Jun Fukuyama: I've heard him as Kakeru, Albert, Masayuki, Tooru, & Grell, and he always did a great job.

Sep 13, 2011 1:23 PM

Jun 2011
@RenaPsychoKiller

-Inoue Marina-She has a nice voice ^^
-Otsuki Kenji-Has interesting songs xD
-Hyde-I LOVE him and really respect him as a musician <3
-Yui-I like her, she has nice songs xD
-High and Mighty Color-I love them, they have so many different songs xD It's really a shame they disbanded...
-Maximum The Hormone-They are crazy and really awesome, I love them xD
-Yousei Teikoku-The songs I heard are nice xD
Sep 15, 2011 7:33 AM

Apr 2011
I just don't know them all. I noticed that they're all boys and looks good!
---
Sep 15, 2011 7:36 AM

Jun 2011
Noto, Mamiko- He Kotomi is good. Haven't seen her other roles.
Kitade, Nana- FMA ED1 was good.
Sep 15, 2011 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
@ IllegalCyrus
Kakifly--Yeah, I know who that is. It's the author of K-On!, right? I don't find her efforts in this game to be the best, but it's a pretty good first for anyone new to the genre.

Adolf Hitler--Lol wut. Well I haven't read Wago Tousu, but still. Lolwut.

Houkago Tea-Time--I would come up with something unique here, but I'll just say I'm feeling lazy. I wasn't aware it was an actual band that did the show's songs because I thought it was all Aki Toyosaki and Yoko Hikasa singing, so I'll have to T.H.A.N.K you.
Kyouko_AyaseSep 15, 2011 4:46 PM
Sep 15, 2011 10:27 PM

Feb 2009
Maeda, Jun ~ This guy is an awesome, heartbreaking genius... Seriously, everything that he touches turns into gold.

Christian, Luci ~ A very respectable dub actress. She was great in Air, Clannad and Full Metal Panic.

KOTOKO ~ Only one I recognise is Shana, and that was okay. Nothing too special though.
Sep 16, 2011 6:44 AM

Jun 2011
@Kipcha

-CLAMP-Well, they've made some awesome animes, but the latest work, Blood C, is an disapointment..
-Key-I liked Air xD And their other animes are really popular xD
-Tanemura Arina-Well, I'm not really into shoujo... I watched Jeanne a long time ago, not really my type, but a lot better then Tokyo Mew Mew and Mermaid Melody...
-Vic Magnogna-I don't really watch dubs, but I've heard his voice, I think he's not a bad VA xD
-Kanno Yoko-Darker Than Black and Wolf's Rain had nice music, as far as I can remember xD
-Johnny Yong Bosch-He's a good voice actor... I liked him as Ichigo, Lelou and Izaya...
Sep 16, 2011 7:00 AM

Feb 2010
Paku, Romi - I'm not a big fan of her. The only character (of the ones I know) I think she did a great job is Elric Edward.
Kamiya, Hiroshi - He's awesome, all the characters he voiced are among my favorites of their shows.
Ono, Daisuke - No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No.
Dir en grey- Who the hell are those guys, lol.
Sep 17, 2011 6:06 PM

Aug 2011
@Rhypo-oniichan

Rie Kugimiya: A really talented voice actor who has gained a lot of hate because of all her loli tsundere roles. I like her a lot actually and think the hate is undeserved.

Norio Wakamoto: He has a pretty deep and good voice. Though I'm not too familiar with him despite the impressive amount of roles he's had.

Makoto Yoshimori: He did an awesome job making the music in Baccano and Durarara.
Sep 18, 2011 2:34 AM
Feb 2011
@Sv3rr3

Yuuichi Nakamura - his role in Clannad was awesome and he has done many other good roles

Tetsuya Kakihara - love him has Natsu in fairy tail and Jirou Shima from Nurarihyon no Mago

Hiroyuki Yoshino - not one of my favorites, but he did a good job as Hibiki in Vandread

Hiroshi Kamiya - have only (seen/heard?) him in Bakemonogatari

Eri Kitamura - did one of my favorite characters Alleyne and I have seen her in many other anime and her voice has never disappointed me

Kana Hanazawa - like her voice but lately she has been in like every new anime that comes :P
ThepSep 18, 2011 2:40 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Find an anime from above user's anime list that has the same score as you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

reu_2d - Apr 20, 2021

4415 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
12 seconds ago

» Keep a Word, Drop a Word v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Feb 12

1020 by Longnines »»
42 seconds ago

» What is your anime affinity with the user above ? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Mar 21, 2023

2013 by BatoKusanagi »»
49 seconds ago

» You can only save 1 of 4 people.

VagueClarity - Oct 31, 2016

41 by iHateAnimeBro »»
52 seconds ago

» What are your thoughts on the above person's anime list?

Pinoffin - Apr 12

17 by Luchipher-Zen »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.