MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Seikon no Qwaser II Picture Drama Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Seikon no Qwaser II Picture Drama »» Seikon no Qwaser II Picture Drama Episode 3 Discussion

View Poll Results: Seikon no Qwaser II Picture Drama Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

4 80.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 20.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 5

09-10-11, 9:56 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It’s about Ayane, Lulu and Hana. I really liked seeing Ayane and Lulu as follows,

Mainly due to Ayane’s eyes there. It was a breast feast and totally SOMA milking out. The list:
  • Ayane orgasm and breast erections in the spoiler (NSFW)
    were the best really. When her nipples got erected it was shown in her aureoles as inflate. Fucked up? Sexoogy 101. Some breasts of some girls may do that.

• While Lulu’s pose in the following spoiler (NSFW)
    was like she was a total slut. Of course she is also the youngest one between Hana/Ayase.

• Hana in the spoiler (NSFW)
    really looked like she enjoyed it. Hana’s face looked most slutty. Guess it has to do with the eyes and tongue out.

• Everyone being happen seeping out SOMA in the spoiler (NSFW)
    was the hardest part for my thing. It was way too suggestive of bukake forms where the sperm is totally ejected on the girl from many guys. Well the SOMA does look more transparent than usually on most episodes of Seikon. So the suggestion is there.
In thee end the specials continue to show how slutty can the girls really get.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
Ekaterina looks truly like a queen in one of them. She literally turned Lulu/Ayase into sluts that serve her. Dogs from the looks of it. Really insane when you think about it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

09-17-11, 7:15 PM

Ive seen this whole series and i think its really great series and i cant wait till season 3 comes out. Thing is i wonder why they have not finished the airing date for this? My most favorite part in season 2 was when Alexzander flipped Ayane in the elevator i laughed my ass off about this scene and it was very funny i watched it a good 5-6 times or more just to get a kick out of it.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices