MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% »» Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

32 51.61%
4 out of 5: Liked it

21 33.87%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 9.68%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.23%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.61%
Voters: 62

10-01-11, 11:53 PM

Yeah, Ren was seriiiiiiiiiiiiiiously annoying during this episode for some reason :T

Anyways, yeah, unto the final episodes now~

10-18-11, 12:09 PM

All in this episode was about Tokiya :o Yea, too much him there.
But the next episode promises to be interesting. c:
And:
anaaga said:
HARUKA CAN'T WINK

OH MY! I was laughing at this. xD

11-07-11, 10:06 AM

Is it bad I was expecting both Tokiya and the president to pull out the guns and see who faints first in the moment? And man, that old man is in tip-top condition, talking that much after passing out; I was thinking “oh no, he’s dying” every time he closed his eyes, but heck, he kept giving his speech.

Haruka… you… can’t wink…!? That’s sort of lame, girl.

Ittoki, if the dead tone sounds, you don’t need to keep yelling at it. No one can hear you.

Oh, poor Tokiya.
He has fever.
His busy schedule doesn’t let him rest.
It is raining.
It is late.
The president of the company collapses.
He stays in the hospital and bears with his speech.
Gets a taxi.
He calls.
Battery runs out.
To finish it off, you’re on luck, Tokiya: TERRIBLE TRAFFIC IS WAITING FOR YA.
He can’t say it has been a lovely day.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.

11-18-11, 5:52 PM

Tokiya. ;___; And there's even that cliche traffic for when you're trying to hurry. Oh noes.
[insert awesome signature here]

02-24-12, 12:21 PM

I am loving their new song very much!

09-06-12, 10:37 AM

Dat song sequence was funny but also pretty beautiful, it hit me right in the feels!

SoraKuro said:
my reaction to the scene where Tokiya passed out and waked up naked in a bed -> HE WAS RAPED BY HIS MANAGER.OHGOD.

HAHAHA

01-04-13, 7:13 PM

KayChan4U said:
Well shit this episode was frustrating.

...and wtf is Ren's problem. Jesus fuck. He has such an attitude problem and just..FUCK. Someone needs to punch him in the face. He's starting to piss me off >/

But man I really hope Tokiya isn't gonna climb through all that debris...

Well said. I've hated Ren since the beginning...I mean what is with his annoying superiority personality. I get he has his own background story but that does not justify how he is constantly looking down on others and omg..can he stop calling Haruka "little lamb?" It's so gross. *shudders*

This episode was ok. I like how it's focused on Tokiya. I also like the song Haruka made this time, a huge upgrade from 1000% Love or whatever it's called. But that scene was soooo cheesy. I laughed. Even though i liked the song.

And another complaint. I have no idea why, but it bothered me when Otoya kept saying, "moshi moshi?" When clearly, there was the beeping sound meaning the call has been cut off...

01-12-13, 3:22 AM

Ren was such a...

Why didn't Hakura do anything when Tokiya wasn't feeling well?! ._.

Poor Tokiya.

01-18-13, 12:36 AM

Honestly, I had to stop watching the animation during the new song. >.< It was too much, and it kind of ruined the song, which by itself is pretty good.

Poor Tokiya...so much going wrong. >.< Though... I was expecting him to get sicker, not have him overshadowed by the president. And it took him like forever to figure out the old guy was having a heart attack, geez. ^^; And then his phone dies, argh. That is always super frustrating, because it usually seems to happen when you have something important to say.

I was really expecting Otoya to be more concerned when the phone cut off in the middle. It was obvious Tokiya was explaining... and then if he didn't call back immediately, that would raise a flag for me, anyway.

Traffic delays seem to always occur at the worst times, too. Damn the perversity of the inanimate!

Is it just me, or does Haruka seem like she doesn't want to be dating any of them in particular right now? They're all vying for her, she can't choose. Obviously they're all charmers and it's hard not to be drawn in by that... but she keeps resisting for some reason. I think it's less because she can't choose than by she's not ready to choose anyone, not even one of those guys. She said, "I'm happy just to hear them sing," or something like that.

02-11-13, 10:45 PM

anaaga said:
HARUKA CAN'T WINK

That's how useless she is. SHE CAN'T DO SHIT.

Modified by parfaited, 02-11-13, 10:57 PM

08-02-13, 3:43 AM

This episode seems parallel to Kiniro no Corda when Len also leaned on Kahoko because he got sick... These two shows are really that the same, and I still like it.

The song was beautiful...

4/5

10-28-13, 9:08 AM

Yoruichy said:
More Miyano Mamoru equals great episode.

Watch a show for the VA, what?

Lulexiaa said:
YES!!! This horrible show is almost over!! :DD

Agree. Show itself wasn't any special, but the characters ruined it, and of course, boring script.

HawthorneKitty said:
Kyaaaaaaaah, I had an orgasm with their new song.

Was that song really that good? It was quite average imo, well difference in taste, I guess?
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

11-25-13, 1:23 PM

This show should cut the angst and have more comedy and flush because it excels at that. New song is average. Lyrics are cheesy as usual.

07-08-14, 9:16 PM

09890 said:
I am loving their new song very much!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices