Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 12, 2011 6:11 AM

Sep 2011
I hope so that he go's for minami <3
Sep 12, 2011 7:56 AM

Feb 2011
lol Himeji's cooking is just awesome, natto and mustard jelly, and the secret ingredient, ta-

It's really nice to see Miharu's love for Minami actually taken seriously for once, and I really wasn't expecting that sort of lecture from her to once.

Yuuji's "plan" totally threw me off, I was expecting them to attack Miharu but instead they all went to kill Akihisa~

Also seriously, with Tsuchiya, Aikou, and Miharu all spying on the school populace, it seems like it'd be a difficult place to study~ >< Akihisa is never safe from the eyes and ears of those three~

Next episode is Shouko episode, looking forward to it ^_^
Sep 12, 2011 11:38 AM

Nov 2008
I loved this episode!!! Mostly because of Minami of course, but everything else was pretty awesome. I'm glad Akihisa fixed everything, b/c I really didn't like seeing her depressed. Hopefully by the end, they end up together. That would make if the perfect ending.

Next week is Shouko x Yuuji!!!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 12, 2011 2:39 PM

May 2011
Aki sorta redeems himself in this episode, doesn't look like there's any problems between him and the girls now. :D Himeji is cooking and Minami is acting normal again.

Watching Himeji cook was just hilarious, she must be a professional. Them jelly looked very nutritious. >.> OHKO on that class B guy.

Shouko episode would = epic win.
Sep 12, 2011 2:40 PM
Jun 2011
Original anime ending for a Minami route PLZ.
Sep 12, 2011 3:37 PM
Apr 2011
I really hope that Akihisa choses Minami!
Sep 12, 2011 4:29 PM

Aug 2011
I srsly doubt that we'll have a cliffhanger ending so the production staff can continue with season 3............
Sep 12, 2011 9:03 PM

Apr 2011
Sartory said:

I second this! I LOVE Minami!!
Used to be TheSethAffect
Sep 13, 2011 12:38 AM

Nov 2007
the les girl is still really annoying but Akihisa really deserved the bitching she gave him. so he's still a big idiot but he kind of redeemed himself. I knew she'd hear the conversation or there wouldn't of been much of a point. lol @ him being surprised when she wasn't mad anymore.

Himeji has had no appeal lately, she cooks poisonous food, is an airhead, and oh boobs?

lol @ them turning on Aki, I suppose he deserved that too. also lol @ Ironman finding him for supplemental lessons.

I actually like the idea of more Shouko.
Sep 13, 2011 5:38 AM

Jul 2010
MUST HAVE SEASON 3

SO FUCKING AWESOMEEE
Sep 13, 2011 7:22 AM

Sep 2011
Daikichi said:
Sartory said:

I third this! I love Minami as well ~

Btw, if you guys notice the current season 2 ending song,
At the lyrics "I say number one boy!", the picture is Akihisa and Minami holding hands. And I find no Akihisa x Himeji holding hands there.
I find it strange, because it s usually balanced, right?
At the opening song, it s balanced Akihisa x Himeji and Akihisa x Minami.

Did they do it on purpose?
Is it relevant to the story?
Sep 14, 2011 7:11 AM

Feb 2010
Yay! Awesome!

nuff Said
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 14, 2011 1:23 PM

Aug 2010
That's why i LOVE baka to test! Hilarious at one moment and heart-shaking the next! ^_^
YAY for Minami x Akihisa!
Sep 14, 2011 5:34 PM

Aug 2011
IMO, i still feed bad for Himeji.... However, it'd be a great suprised for us if Akihisa ends up with Hideyoshi ^^
Sep 14, 2011 6:20 PM

Nov 2009
Okay okay... i love this show. I am having issues since i know that there won't be a real end to this season.
Sep 15, 2011 12:48 AM

Jul 2009
This is turning out to be so fucking stupid.

Good thing the last bit of the episode was great. Cute moment they had there. Still not impress with the storyline.

=_=
Sep 15, 2011 2:25 PM

Oct 2009
''Welcome''

''That's so... manly...'''

xDDD

Daikichi said:
Sartory said:

+1
Sep 15, 2011 5:48 PM

Aug 2011
I'm really, really hoping that this show gets back on track and closes off with a Himeji ending, i mean that was the whole point of season 1, was it not??? anything else other than that, and i'll just drop this series altogether.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Sep 16, 2011 12:58 AM

Aug 2011
akihisa X minami

i prefer it this way

yuuji is the best war strategist ever.....after lelouch i think

iSignature

"I specialize in reading manga but don't get how to draw manga at all" -Asaba Yuuki-
Sep 16, 2011 5:57 AM
Jan 2011
Why do most harem-esque animes do this?! I have no idea who Aki will pick--or if he will pick for that matter.

I'd honestly love some conclusion and not some typical open-ended plot. If anything, I'm rooting for that "Triangle!"

Sharing is caring and polygamy could be the best ending yet! Go "TRIANGLE!!!!"
Sep 27, 2011 10:09 AM

May 2010
Great episode.

Miharu's words were surprising. O_o

I lol'd at KKK guys battering Akihisa and "Welcome!" by Tetsujin. XD

I'm relieved that Akihisa wrapped up the issue with Minami and what's more is that she's fallen harder. <3
Nov 3, 2011 7:11 PM

Jun 2009
DHA for Idiot Brains haha
Now I wonder how Himeji makes her deadly dishes that looks normal
Lol he's still concern with Tabasco or tobacco.. no difference it's still deadly
Akihisa's maid uniform as bait wahaha
Flat (chest) sea - lol

Lol I love how Ironman helped Aki get up haha
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Nov 8, 2011 3:26 PM

Jul 2010
Why is Yuuji always using Akihika for his dirty low and traiterous plans? Why does Akihika doesn't hate him by now?... It's kinda annoying since he's always the one who ends up hurt and not Yuuji himself... Kinda unfair xD

Hmm nice ending, too bad for the Minami fans though. But well, I liked this episode ^^
Mar 12, 2012 7:07 PM

Jul 2010
so is it only me that remembers all the thrashing, beating, and abusing from minami to aki? i guess so.

next episode: seems like a yuuji x shouko episode, didnt we have one around the same time in season 1??

Mar 29, 2012 3:23 AM

Mar 2009
I don't like how there's more focus on the romance element.
Jun 24, 2012 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
Great episode! They just HAD to mute the thing Akihisa said to Miharu initially. Well, in the end we still heard it and Miniami did too! Shame Akihisa doesn't know she heard it though, so he's probably still going to beat around the bush about it.

He totally expected that he had to apologize to her in the part after the ED, but that turned out not to be necessary. :)

Next episode will be all about Yuuji and Shouko development it seems.

Jul 12, 2012 4:06 PM

May 2012
Great episode wonder what's next :D
Aug 15, 2012 10:42 AM

Jul 2012
Am i the only one thinking Minami is way cuter than Mizuki?
O'Hai :D
Aug 29, 2012 6:36 AM

Jan 2011
Wait, Yuji and Shouko past on Thursday!? Screw Chemist remedial then!!
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jan 15, 2013 6:44 AM
Dec 2012
Yay!!!
Normal days are coming back..
Yay for Minami!!
/hardcore minami fan here xD
Feb 1, 2013 4:41 AM

Aug 2012
My heart is pounding :D haha
Jun 27, 2013 5:20 AM

Jun 2013
yessss! what a cute episode
that was good for minami. go for aki x minami ^_^
i lack on english but, i want to speak!
Jul 16, 2013 11:10 AM

May 2009
Shikijo said:
Why do most harem-esque animes do this?! I have no idea who Aki will pick--or if he will pick for that matter.

I'd honestly love some conclusion and not some typical open-ended plot. If anything, I'm rooting for that "Triangle!"

Sharing is caring and polygamy could be the best ending yet! Go "TRIANGLE!!!!"

Agreed. We're back at square one again with Minami and Himeji fawning over Yoshii. It's like there was no point in the previous two episodes. Not that I mind, I suppose. Better than seeing heartbroken Minami.
Jul 30, 2013 6:33 PM

May 2013
Haha, funny episode, I loved the part with the hand. At first I was like whose hand could that be, then I thought, oh shit that is a manly hand could it be Ironman?" After that I was on the ground.
Oct 7, 2013 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
what do they call friends from child days?
Yuuji: Childhood F-GAAAAAGGHHH~
Shouko: Fiancee

oh god, that made the laugh~
Mar 11, 2014 3:01 PM

May 2011
Oh god, this episode really got me mad at Akihisa's behalf, he gets it so bad. At least the last third of the episode seemed to be heading in an awesome direction. If he doesn't end up with Minami by the end of this season though, I will be severely disappointed. After all this wonderful buildup...

...well, I am pretty sure I should get ready to get disappointed. :/
Mar 18, 2014 3:06 PM
Dec 2013
Vokoca said:
Oh god, this episode really got me mad at Akihisa's behalf, he gets it so bad. At least the last third of the episode seemed to be heading in an awesome direction. If he doesn't end up with Minami by the end of this season though, I will be severely disappointed. After all this wonderful buildup...

...well, I am pretty sure I should get ready to get disappointed. :/

Sadly, he doesn't get with her… yet. Just reading the LNs is more than enough of a reason for me to get on the Akihisa x Minami ship.
Apr 11, 2014 7:41 AM

Jul 2013
That was an awesome episode!

Awww Yoshii likes being himself around Minami and the fact she acts like a boy makes her hot, awww.

Himeji looked so adorable in the chef outfit!
Apr 11, 2014 8:36 AM
Dec 2013
stephtastrophe said:
That was an awesome episode!

Awww Yoshii likes being himself around Minami and the fact she acts like a boy makes her hot, awww.

Himeji looked so adorable in the chef outfit!

To be honest, I'm surprised that you like Minami even so you're an Akihisa/Himeji fan. Most of those fans I meet start to hate on Minami.
May 30, 2014 4:15 AM

Mar 2014
WTF himeji... that ingredients... What a scary Yandere!! (I mean it in a funny way...)
Asasinate complete!!
Here it is.. the Miharu provokes Akihisa!!
Damn Miharu says some hard words!!
Akihisa says some "kind" words!! He sets some establishment!!
Well I think he succeeded anyway.
Now he is awaken to "Reality".
Truce!!
Well he is not a "BAKA" for nothing !! Nice one!!
True Feelings!!!
Akihisa is not so "Dense" at this part. now it was stated that its not because she is flat chested or treating him a guy..(he is just being honest) that he will not consider her feelings...well he is really dense/clueless on how girls do some affections on him..(the girls needs to be "direct" so he can understand those feelings the girls have.) but he is aware of her charm and when he is out question on how will he describe his relationship with minami..then Its because he just feel openly happy or freely comforting whenever he is with minami ... he admitted also, that she is a cute charming girl too!!.. even saying that "We're always together, Its hard to imagine you not being there" to her or something.. seriously this guy... he is a Baka but he is kind in many ways... :)
She heard it haha!! (The problem was cleared in a amusing way!! and I am glad that she heard him.. *smiles* )
How Romantic!!!
Great Ending!!!
Great Episode!!!
AnimeLaver01May 31, 2014 7:16 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2014 5:00 PM
Oct 2013
WHOA! Did Minami just seriously win this? I mean, I didn't watch this for the romance aspect but still...I don't hate/dislike Minami but I prefer for Akihisa to be with Himeji.
Jun 9, 2014 9:03 PM
Dec 2013
frozentime4 said:
WHOA! Did Minami just seriously win this? I mean, I didn't watch this for the romance aspect but still...I don't hate/dislike Minami but I prefer for Akihisa to be with Himeji.

Well, it's not near the end just yet, so we just gotta wait and see. Who knows? Maybe Akihisa will end up with Himeji, maybe he'll end up with Minami. But, my theories so far has been accurate, so it seems like a one side battle to me.
Sep 11, 2014 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
:3

Great way to redeem yourself, Aki. But will the status quo ever be broke?!?

That was so surprisingly cute. We could see that he was serious when he spoke with Miharu, but still... He even managed to make Yuuji blush! That cold fucker :)

Himeji still getting run over and over again. I hope for Aki to ends up with Minami, but she still manage to make me feel bad :(
Well, when I think about it, I think that the best romance is between Aki and Tetsujin <3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 21, 2015 4:37 AM

Aug 2014
can't wait to see the continuation of the relationship Akihisa and Minami. Kyaa...
Dec 19, 2016 10:49 PM

Mar 2015
Romance is okay but I want this series to focus more on comedy.

ED Animation: 3.5/5

3.3/5
Mar 10, 2017 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
Nope nope nope... This got so fucking predictable, the girls will just win every-fucking-time and the protagonist will get beaten up. So boring, so predictable.
Apr 25, 2018 10:29 PM

Nov 2017
Slower episode, but the confession by Yoshii was pretty good. Minami is probably the best character in this show imo. Himeji’s cooking scene was hilarious
May 28, 2018 2:26 AM

Jan 2018
Damn, that symbolic wall between them. Fucking idiot. He deserves to get hate.

Hnnnngggghhhh!

Well that's great and all, but I still think he doesn't deserve Shimada's love.

Nov 9, 2018 1:56 AM

Mar 2017
The ship is strong this season. Still...
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Aug 18, 2011

162 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

84 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.