Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 10, 2011 10:17 PM

Jun 2008
ByeByeMrMoon said:
Minami, I'm rooting for you.

I think MOST Baka to Test fans are rooting for her...

and why not, Minami is like the underdog, she's not as good looking as Mizuki and the Main Character doesn't treat her the same way he treats Mizuki.

So, YES, Minami is definitely the girl to root for...

sutoikku said:
Akihisa redeems himself for the previous episode.

Meh, kinda, he still likes Mizuki the most.....but can you blame him, he's probably shallow just like every guy, Mizuki is better looking, she's got a nice personality and of course the most important factor....a very nice pair of oppai!

Anyways, this "arc" has finally given me confirmation that Minami truly is the better girl in this series.

I still like Mizuki, but she was given the "Villain card" throughout these last two episodes.
Sep 10, 2011 10:47 PM
Feb 2009
damn, cute ep but basically were back to square one on figuring out who is he going to pick
Sep 10, 2011 10:51 PM

Nov 2010
Seriously needs more Minami and less Himeji.
Sep 10, 2011 11:08 PM

May 2011
His testicles probably shrank a few sizes after the recording played ahaha
Sep 10, 2011 11:28 PM

Nov 2009
Thank you Miharu you did something that I never thought I would see Aki really showing his true feelings.
Sep 11, 2011 12:57 AM

Sep 2011
alexcampos said:

and why not, Minami is like the underdog, she's not as good looking as Mizuki

Well that s not exactly true, depends on personal tastes.
I myself think Minami has better look than Himeji; tsundere expressions, ponytail, cute ribbon.
Though, if it s about oppai size, ofc Himeji win, LoL

alexcampos said:

Anyways, this "arc" has finally given me confirmation that Minami truly is the better girl in this series.

Totally!
Sep 11, 2011 1:00 AM

May 2010
So Akihisa can be serious if he wanted, I misjudged him !!
Sep 11, 2011 1:08 AM
Jul 2018
I really hope this romance goes somewhere <3
Sep 11, 2011 1:57 AM
Apr 2011
Seriously, this series never ceases to amaze me. It's just one perfect episode after another. Best Rom/Com I know, tough when it comes to just Romance ToraDora still wins.
Sep 11, 2011 1:59 AM

Jan 2011
They are both nice girls, but after the last two episodes I think that Minami truly does have the edge. Can't wait for next week's episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 11, 2011 3:19 AM

Aug 2011
Ahahah. Loved this one. Go Minami. That's all. x
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Sep 11, 2011 4:16 AM

Apr 2010
Great episode Minami looked so cute when she told Hazuki she might have fallen for someone.
Miharu being so angry also had something nice to it.

I wonder if class B will aim for class F again and i wonder what class B told Shouko.

As it seems we will get to see some of Yuuji's and Shouko's childhood next time Shouko will probably be preparing the wedding know.
After that sms which Aki send.
Sep 11, 2011 4:35 AM

Nov 2010
Akihisa is not that shallow-minded after all, or so it seems.

I liked how Mutsurini poisoned the poor D-class rep by feeding him some of Himeji's poison jelly juice delight.

I'm highly anticipating next week's episode. ^_^
"Love is power. Give it to another and you will bring bliss. Friends, criminals, strangers, and even yourself. All is reborn when you forgive, love, and understand."
Sep 11, 2011 4:37 AM

Jan 2011
DAYUM, that was a great episode. Muttsulini recording various conversations is just pure win. Rooting for Minami X Akihisa all the way. Minami is just more likeable now. Himeji is still hilarious though with her oh-so-lovely cooking, brb dying. xD

Looking forward to next week's episode, always wanted to know how Yuuji and Shouko met and their childhood life.
Sep 11, 2011 4:51 AM

Jun 2010
MysticFlame said:
alexcampos said:

and why not, Minami is like the underdog, she's not as good looking as Mizuki

Well that s not exactly true, depends on personal tastes.
I myself think Minami has better look than Himeji; tsundere expressions, ponytail, cute ribbon.
Though, if it s about oppai size, ofc Himeji win, LoL

I agree with everything except for the last one. Himeji actually grosses me out with those. Minami is much more appealing - kinda like a little girl who tries her best to act adult but in fact wants someone to see how she really is and protect her... or something.

And YAY for the next episode. YuujixShouko pairing is almost as good as AkihisaxMinami. I mean, when it's played serious, you can see Yuuji is a tsundere who actually cares for Shouko and Shouko just finds it really hard to convey her feelings in any other way than the yandere-jealousy.
Or something. Well, it's BakaTest, so it aims for laughs mainly anyway.
Sep 11, 2011 5:50 AM

Oct 2009
Awesome episode.
Touching parts and funny parts but the best part for me was the assassination by jelly drink
Poor bastard. Himejis cooking is funny i like the OVA where she cooks and adds secret ingredients' that are not meant for digesting

Next ep on Yuuji and Shouko. Looking forward to that. The ending question was funny.
I expect the final 2 eps be a Himeji flash back ep explaining how she fell for Aki amd an end to everything where he chooses no one and is deemed an idiot.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Sep 11, 2011 6:35 AM

Jun 2011
You know i think they have some more hidden drama in baka to test maybe later on between Minami and her sister Hazuki. I noticed Minami has never said who she likes to Hazuki. In the flash back episodes when she and Hazuki originally fell for him neither of them said who they liked, in the end of this episode Minami has fallen for him even harder and did not say his name to Hazuki again, so i dont think she knows who Minami likes. I know that Minami has seen Hazuki clinging to Akihisa before but i doubt she took it seriously and i doubt she knows Akihisa is the one Hazuki was refering to when she orginally said it. So yeah maybe just maybe possible drama later on there.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Sep 11, 2011 7:26 AM

Nov 2009
Good as many have said Aki has redeemed himself a bit from his complete idiocy last episode.

I hope Minami doesnt just become a joke character as some people stated before as she is a far better match for him than Himeji.

Looking forward to the next ep. Shouko is awesome, looking forward to maybe seeing a chibi version =P
Sep 11, 2011 7:30 AM

Mar 2009
Aversa said:
I wonder if class B will aim for class F again and i wonder what class B told Shouko.

I thought what Class B told Shouko was made pretty clear:
Sep 11, 2011 8:43 AM
Oct 2010
GO MINAMI GO!!!!!
Sep 11, 2011 9:03 AM

Jul 2010
I wonder if they're going to give us, Akihisa x Minami ending. i don't mind either if Akihisa end up with minami or himeji or rather both will be better solution.
Sep 11, 2011 9:07 AM

Jan 2011
That smile at the ending..
Sep 11, 2011 9:17 AM

Aug 2011
i loved this episode!!! At the end, minami looked too cute!!!
sutoikku said:
Akihisa redeems himself for the previous episode.

Thats right, in fact, he's better now than he was before! :p

Next episode will be great!!!! Shouko and Yuuji always make me laugh!!! XD
Sep 11, 2011 10:15 AM

Jul 2009
Oh my god!! So awesome!! Loved all the cool effects in this one XD
Shipping Minami so hard now! Her at the end was so cute! I can't believe that Aki actually said that! XD Everyone else was really surprised too huh?! XD
More planning / ESB action was also very much appreciated :D
;O Next episode is Shouko and Yuuji ... hmm ... all I can remember from last season is him telling her the wrong date for something ... right? Lol XD
(Finally caught up with this show haha)
Sep 11, 2011 10:19 AM

May 2011
i really liked that episode it turned out much better than i thought it would is that the end of season 2 now?? because on the wiki it goes up to 10 ahh well now that ive whatched that im going to carry on whatching kannon 2006
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Sep 11, 2011 12:07 PM
Jan 2011

I hate it when Miharu does that to Minami.

finally Akihisa has man up.
Sep 11, 2011 12:55 PM

Nov 2010
alexcampos said:
a very nice pair of oppai!

Where's Konata's flat-chest speech when I need it. XD

Much better showing than the last episode. Let's go Minami!!!!!
Sep 11, 2011 1:06 PM
Dec 2007
Finally some good developments and the direction is ever so creative. One of the best of the season for sure.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 11, 2011 4:22 PM

May 2011
Aki gained some major balls by saying it. Didnt expect that type of response from him.And exactly, how does that piss off Miharu? That seems like something no one can get angry from.
Sep 11, 2011 5:23 PM

Oct 2010
Han-yuu said:
I wonder if they're going to give us, Akihisa x Minami ending. i don't mind either if Akihisa end up with Minami or Himeji or rather both will be better solution.
Both would be ideal indeed but you are missing Hazuki to include also. I know I have a poster about that. Where Minami/Himeji/Hazuki are wearing wedding dressing while Shouko looks out far from them meaning Yuuji.
EvianBubble said:
Oh my god!! So awesome!! Loved all the cool effects in this one XD
Glad I am not the only one but you do know many of these effects are from Ef series. They are quite similar, that's because our friend from Minami's flashback episode is not done yet in this series for us. That is really good because those effects are nice.
Nasty001 said:
I hate it when Miharu does that to Minami.
Oh but why? It is great comedy IMO.
Arrnea said:
Aversa said:

I thought what Class B told Shouko was made pretty clear:
As usual Nemoto is playing as dirty as he did with Himeji bastard he is sometimes.

BTW In the next episode they better make it more EPIC than that fake marriage part from the first season. Should they do, manly tears for Shouko's feelings may result.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 11, 2011 5:46 PM

Aug 2009
Loved this episode.
I've ALWAYS rooted for Minami, so this makes me happy.
I have to admit. Himeji is pretty. Although she's pretty annoying to me.

But after these past episodes revolving Minami, she just seems so much prettier than her now <3

Aki redeemed himself from last episode. That's a good thing :D

I love how Minami has a much deeper reason for why she likes Aki.
Himeji's is more superficial. Although I'm not really sure what exactly made her fall for him. Because she's been stalking him forever...
Sep 11, 2011 8:05 PM

Feb 2009
KyashiDesu said:

I love how Minami has a much deeper reason for why she likes Aki.
Himeji's is more superficial. Although I'm not really sure what exactly made her fall for him. Because she's been stalking him forever...

From what I can remember, wasn't it b/c she saw how Aki helped out Hazuki with that fox doll and also how he tried to help her get back into class A? She bascially likes him for his kindness.

Anyways loved the ep. Glad Aki redeemed himself. Would've hated it if Minami reverted to her old self randomly without any of the last ep's drama clearing up.
Sep 12, 2011 1:17 AM

Dec 2010
I'm confused.... so the fool loves Minami? No, this is just a baka show, surely at the end the matter will stay undecided to leave an opening for a third season.
Sep 12, 2011 1:34 AM

Jan 2010
yeah its about time something to get serious *besides peeping*
Sep 12, 2011 2:11 AM

Oct 2010
wow this episode was really impressive , cant wait for the next one
Sep 12, 2011 2:18 AM

Oct 2008
I have mixed feelings about this episode because I can't help but feel that Akihisa's feelings towards Minami are inconsistent.

With Akihisa's nice play restoring his relationship with Minami, this backs up the very likely anime ending where Akihisa doesn't end up with anyone and everyone here looking to the light novels for more closure.
Sep 12, 2011 3:55 AM

Jun 2009
The development become messed up... Big disappointment!
1st season much better than now -.-"
Sep 12, 2011 4:05 AM

May 2010
I feel I'm betraying Shouko and Hideyoshi a bit this season cause I recently realized I'm into Minami more than I thought.
Sep 12, 2011 5:21 AM

Aug 2009
It was very good/quality episode I believe. One thing I'm sure is that Oonuma Shin really learned the best way to make sequel that isn't inferior to previous. Following from 8th episode with Minami introduction (which was directionally perfect), this was Oonuma's most elaborated episode for this entire series.

However, Akihisa is still the greatest baka. I expect almost no development from him even with this. u.u~~~ Mizuki ---> Yandere-fication acceleration, Minami = tsun tsun dere dere mode.
Sep 12, 2011 6:05 AM

May 2010
I feel bad for Himeji though:(
Sep 12, 2011 6:11 AM

Sep 2011
I hope so that he go's for minami <3
Sep 12, 2011 7:56 AM

Feb 2011
lol Himeji's cooking is just awesome, natto and mustard jelly, and the secret ingredient, ta-

It's really nice to see Miharu's love for Minami actually taken seriously for once, and I really wasn't expecting that sort of lecture from her to once.

Yuuji's "plan" totally threw me off, I was expecting them to attack Miharu but instead they all went to kill Akihisa~

Also seriously, with Tsuchiya, Aikou, and Miharu all spying on the school populace, it seems like it'd be a difficult place to study~ >< Akihisa is never safe from the eyes and ears of those three~

Next episode is Shouko episode, looking forward to it ^_^
Sep 12, 2011 11:38 AM

Nov 2008
I loved this episode!!! Mostly because of Minami of course, but everything else was pretty awesome. I'm glad Akihisa fixed everything, b/c I really didn't like seeing her depressed. Hopefully by the end, they end up together. That would make if the perfect ending.

Next week is Shouko x Yuuji!!!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 12, 2011 2:39 PM

May 2011
Aki sorta redeems himself in this episode, doesn't look like there's any problems between him and the girls now. :D Himeji is cooking and Minami is acting normal again.

Watching Himeji cook was just hilarious, she must be a professional. Them jelly looked very nutritious. >.> OHKO on that class B guy.

Shouko episode would = epic win.
Sep 12, 2011 2:40 PM
Jun 2011
Original anime ending for a Minami route PLZ.
Sep 12, 2011 3:37 PM
Apr 2011
I really hope that Akihisa choses Minami!
Sep 12, 2011 4:29 PM

Aug 2011
I srsly doubt that we'll have a cliffhanger ending so the production staff can continue with season 3............
Sep 12, 2011 9:03 PM

Apr 2011
Sartory said:
Original anime ending for a Minami route PLZ.

I second this! I LOVE Minami!!
Used to be TheSethAffect
Sep 13, 2011 12:38 AM

Nov 2007
the les girl is still really annoying but Akihisa really deserved the bitching she gave him. so he's still a big idiot but he kind of redeemed himself. I knew she'd hear the conversation or there wouldn't of been much of a point. lol @ him being surprised when she wasn't mad anymore.

Himeji has had no appeal lately, she cooks poisonous food, is an airhead, and oh boobs?

lol @ them turning on Aki, I suppose he deserved that too. also lol @ Ironman finding him for supplemental lessons.

I actually like the idea of more Shouko.
Sep 13, 2011 5:38 AM

Jul 2010
MUST HAVE SEASON 3

SO FUCKING AWESOMEEE
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Aug 18, 2011

162 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

84 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.