MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

No.6 Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» No.6 »» No.6 Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: No.6 Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

175 82.16%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 11.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 5.63%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.94%
Voters: 213

09-08-11, 1:24 PM

Now that was a WOW episode.
When Nezumi got shot, I raged! THAT PICE OF SHIT >_> I was msging my friend and she was like "wtf o,o"
I'm glad also that I'm not the only one who thinks that Shion was kinda half affected by Elyurias. It was just not like him and the eyes were similar to Safu's in the end so yeah.
But Nezumi's heartbroken face at first when he shot those 2 guards and Shion didn't care at all and then with Shion killing that guard x.x I wanted to hug Nezumi so much x.x He broke down </3 Though when Shion finally hugged him and Nezumi opened his eyes , he so looked like a girl -.-
I've been saying since like episode 2 that those 2 should confess to each other already /o/ It's so obvious to the yaoi fangirl (aka me) that it hurts to see only hints /o/
Can't believe only 1 epi remains =/ Sad we didn't get to see a preview but I guess more suspense that way T^T

09-08-11, 1:36 PM

ladyAre said:

and also:

that's kind of sad.

OMG. ::dies:: that's awful. Poor Gma :(

This was a very good episode and although it was disturbing to see a somewhat role-reversal in Sion and Nezumi... it was very interesting and moving; esp when Nezumi cried.

I look forward to the finale.

09-08-11, 1:39 PM

i had ~feelings~ and ~opinions~ about this episode and then SHOOTINGS.

BRB sorting out the pieces of my heart.
Modified by jjoym, 09-08-11, 2:00 PM

09-08-11, 1:40 PM

I feel like an S I loved seeing nezumi crying X3
& badass sion <3

09-08-11, 1:48 PM

Cool episode !!!!
Nezumi-chan crying is so cute xD
Sadly there is only one episode left :((((

09-08-11, 1:50 PM

Maffy said:
Sad we didn't get to see a preview but I guess more suspense that way T^T

Yeah... That wasn't nice. I guess we have to wait for official site to update upcoming episode info. The info usually appears on Monday. IF it appears next week I'll be happy. At least we got the title of the last ep. 伝えてくれ、ありのままを I guess "Please, convey the things as they are now" or "Please, convey this moment as it is" ?
Modified by enevi, 09-08-11, 1:54 PM

09-08-11, 2:04 PM

that was brilliant, looks like Nezumi getting hurt was that much of a shock to Shion (then again he went ape on Rikiga for insulting nezumi) that he would pick up that gun O_O
the sweet part at the beginning with Inukashi and the baby vs. the murder and breakdown at the end is quite a contrast =I
as one of the few male minorities watching this series, im glad i stuck with it till the very end :D

09-08-11, 2:07 PM

ladyAre said:
Sharyka said:
Safu and Sion relationships are so... annoying me -.- C'mon she's just his friend (only one ha ha) , and since childhood she has been seeking for "girlfriend" status. That's not a deep relationship, it's vulgar, fake and banal .

^ this so much. I wouldn't complain if their relationship was written more deeply, but it's not.

and also:

that's kind of sad.

OMG I didn't notice that,thanks for pointing it out even thought it makes me sad :/ poor grandma

09-08-11, 2:33 PM

alec613 said:
This show doesn't get the respect it truly deserves. It's one of the best last summer. People just couldn't stomach the bromance and end up bashing the anime.

Looks like Safu and Shion are made for each other...They're both natural born killers xD

wth are you talking about?! There isnt any one person who doesnt respect this awesome show. Whther they care for any bromance or not...

09-08-11, 2:37 PM

Sharyka said:
ladyAre said:
and also:

OMG... I've been watching episode with my dark laptop and haven't even noticed it! To understand this pic I've adjusted some light and... bwah it's really depressing.

Furthermore, that "human mountain" was the most shocking environment in whole no.6 x_X

AND A LITTLE BIT OFFTOPIC --> Where could I read novel ? I've been reading it here http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/p/no-6.html but it's stuck for some while and I want to read more till the anime is still airing >_<

OMG! I totally saw him grab that too and think wait isnt that aba chans needle stick?! but then they didnt really focus on it so i thought it was just a lucky grab.

09-08-11, 2:55 PM

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM Sion went cold killer on us. Hell he scared the hell out of me to the point I still got chills running throughout my body. Sion lot of respect to you but damn your one scary white boy when in killer mode. Hopefully next week will be awesome and I kinda hope Safu does make it through but if yall spoilers are correct then oh well.

09-08-11, 3:01 PM

SHION... BABY! ;__; NOOO!!! I didnt want him to do it! ;___;

I am speechless with this episode...

So many emotions...

and I cant believe next week is the last episode! T~T

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

09-08-11, 3:10 PM

waoo nezumi really is sacred in shion's mind or something he killed for him o.o

ans safu sees so i don't know XD
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?

09-08-11, 3:15 PM

oh my ..
that was really great ep !!
sion was daaaaaamn cool !!! i like him moore in this waay !!
never expect thaat though ,,,
caant wait for the next

09-08-11, 3:16 PM

Shion killed someone!!! wow i kinda like the messed up killer Shion though, great episode loved all of it.
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

09-08-11, 3:24 PM

Inukashi is a girl. there´s no doubt.
So Nezumi became an Emo while Shion and Safu went to killer mode, lol.
I actually liked to see Shion in killer mode, because that made my beloved Nezumi cry so many manly tears XP
Shion got manlier in this ep, oh yeah.
so Safu was fused with Eluryas...oh. shit happens. One of the threesome will die, for sure.
Because in a love triangle, one usually dies XP oh wait this now became a love polygon because Safu counts as two now since she has Eluryas.

I dont want Safu to die...or Shion. And Nezumi, hell NO, he must LIVE.

Nezumi x Shion FTW ;3
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

09-08-11, 3:28 PM

The messed up killer Sion takes over all of the action in this episode. Well done.

Now Safu gets the eyes of the messed up killer Sion in this episode at the end. Something interesting could happen.

09-08-11, 3:40 PM

Wow, this episode was surprising! Fast paced, action packed with awesome animation. Also Shion suddenly got manlier, and near the end he was quite psycho. And even though I hate Rat, I went bawww when he was saying it's all his fault. And the very end scene left me with shivers. If the last episode will be as awesome, my score will go up (until this episode, it was 5-6/10 for me).

09-08-11, 3:41 PM

o.o!!

Was funny when the baby called dogkeeper mama ahahah
The look on his face

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

09-08-11, 3:58 PM

OMG! That episode!!! O____O

That show would deserve so much more episode than that and still it's awesome!
(But I do wonder how they will be able to wrap the end in only one episode....)

Now we know for sure that Inukashi is a girl. (So cute with the baby.^^)

But GOD ALMIGHTY SHION!!! I can't belive he killed that guy! Even if all trough the episode he seemed to became more and more insane so I guess it was too be expected.

....NEZUMI!!!! (I SO WANT TO HUG HIM TOO!!!)

And Im sorry for those who don't suport Nezumi x Shion but....I hope so much they'll be able to live togheter after this!!

And if someone had to die between Shion, Nezumi and Safu then.....KILL SAFU! I'm sorry I don't hate her but she's not my fave character either. I would be sad but not as much as if it was Shion or Nezumi dying.

Such a great anime!! Let's hope I'll be able to read all the novels because I'm addicted now!

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices