MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

No.6 Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» No.6 »» No.6 Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
View Poll Results: No.6 Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

175 82.16%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 11.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 5.63%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.94%
Voters: 213

09-14-11, 9:22 AM

Anime-Nezumi is definitely more jealous. I think ep 10 confirms that. And from what I've heard, Novel-Sion is even more yandere. o_O;

1. Definitely as you say, but I detect an additional level of hurt layered in there. I also think Nez asking about Sion having sex with Safu is partly out of veiled jealousy, and as a test of his own emotional response to Sion's answer. And I interpret Novel-Nezumi's post-kiss tears as mostly being about Sion leaving to die but also partly about how far he'd go for Safu.

2. Ah thanks, I wasn't sure about that one being canon or not. But I guess it still applies to his characterisation for the anime. I can accept the disappointing censorship of how they first met Rikiga but the end of Ep 4 is a travesty for me, because they cut out Nezumi's awesome, awesome speech in response to Sion's "I'm drawn to you" love confession. (Something I've ranted about at length on the AC forum.) So far I think that's probably the one anime change that I can't forgive. I had Nezumi all wrong until I started reading and figured out his trust issues.

3. Fair enough. Nezumi's jealousy is certainly more measured/laid back. I'm just saying I'm certain he does get jealous.

09-14-11, 2:58 PM

Loved this ep! Sion was downright scary... and Nezumi crying...! T.T

09-15-11, 3:40 AM

I like Yandere characters, Especially males! Since they are pretty rare.
But Shion honestly scared me.

ladyAre said:
Sharyka said:

and also:

that's kind of sad.

OMG OMG I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT!
T-that's just sick...

09-16-11, 6:53 AM

So eventually Shion turned out to be yandere, the first time I've seen a male yandere though.
Also it seems like Safu has undergone some kind of psychological stuff since she's acting very weird.

09-16-11, 8:45 AM

Dude, she's not Safu anymore. Elyurias just kept some of her memories and let her have that final wish.
Modified by whitetear, 09-17-11, 9:23 AM

09-16-11, 9:29 PM

OMG as Nezumi was warning Shion about what was to come when they were in the trucks i was on the edge of my seat........I SO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! OMG! i would have puked as well ;(

THEN as Shion was climbing up the mountain of bodies did anyone notice they he grabbed the knitting needle?!?!?!?!?!?! wtf so Sofu's granny was in there?....omg

great episode, great anime!
No.6 made it to my top 5 favs list XD
Hey! I administer the clubs below. Please feel free to join :)
Click the banners to view the clubs...

09-17-11, 1:42 AM

Hmm so Sion enters possessed mode.

09-17-11, 9:23 PM

I'm falling for Shion for sure. Well.

This epi is the continuation of the intrigue, there are a lot of twists, which are expected but still exciting in the end. I still don't have the time to catch up with the novels so I guess I'll just going to leisurely enjoy the anime first.

Can't believe the next one is the last. Like, it just scarily feels too quick. The effects of marathon..?

09-18-11, 5:30 AM

I was really happy when Shion killed someone and Nezumi cried,it showed that both of them have strong and weak points

09-18-11, 7:28 AM

@Karasuchan: I wasn't happy because I saw it exactly as Nezumi would. (Which is quite something, since until I started reading the novel all I could understand was Shion's point of view.) BUT I like the way you put it. It wasn't just about someone abandoning all their principles to look "badass." There is a deeper meaning in it for you. I only wish other people would explore that philosophical angle, if they're going to say they're happy Shion killed somebody.

09-19-11, 11:56 AM

They sure survive a lot of bullets in this world...

09-19-11, 9:39 PM

1) The baby was sooo cute! <3

2) Only Nezumi can look that badass falling down a human trash chute.

3) B/c of the lighting on my laptop, it took me Forever to realize that that pile consisted of corpses, not trash bags.

4) I was surprised when Sion was naming all the angles of each camera. I thought he didn't even know they'd be going until, literally, the last second, when they were already in the truck? When could he've learned all that?

5) Dang, Nezumi's slacking. I mean, zoning out, letting Sion lead the way, of all people, and getting his ass handed to him. Geez, what're you doin, boy??

6) Oh, hey, it's Safu. ...Meh. I thought Sion liked her, but then I thought he liked Nezumi, but now it's obvious he likes Safu, so...how's this gonna work...?

7) Um...Yeah, Sion shooting that guy in the end just left me speechless; the last 5 minutes or so did. I was just sitting there with a funny look on my face, waving my arms around, unable to produce any coherent sounds.

When I Could speak, my 1st words were:

"What the fuck?!" ^_^

09-20-11, 12:58 AM

Forest-kun said:
1) The baby was sooo cute! <3

2) Only Nezumi can look that badass falling down a human trash chute.

3) B/c of the lighting on my laptop, it took me Forever to realize that that pile consisted of corpses, not trash bags.

4) I was surprised when Sion was naming all the angles of each camera. I thought he didn't even know they'd be going until, literally, the last second, when they were already in the truck? When could he've learned all that?

5) Dang, Nezumi's slacking. I mean, zoning out, letting Sion lead the way, of all people, and getting his ass handed to him. Geez, what're you doin, boy??

6) Oh, hey, it's Safu. ...Meh. I thought Sion liked her, but then I thought he liked Nezumi, but now it's obvious he likes Safu, so...how's this gonna work...?

7) Um...Yeah, Sion shooting that guy in the end just left me speechless; the last 5 minutes or so did. I was just sitting there with a funny look on my face, waving my arms around, unable to produce any coherent sounds.

When I Could speak, my 1st words were:

"What the fuck?!" ^_^

1. Yeah. :)
2. Very true. ^_^
3. Yeah, I had to turn mine up too. :o
4. Two things were going on there. One was that Shion DID know where they were going, he just didn't know how they were going to get there. It was Shion's job to memorise the layout of the entire place, remember. The second thing is the voice of "Safu" guiding him. That's probably also why he found that hidden ladder and knew to use the passcard to access it.
5. Nezumi was having his heart broken over and over throughout the whole episode. I cut him a lot of slack for that, especially considering how he was taking out all of the soldiers until he got shot. There were a lot of guys in there!
6. Shion *loves* both of them, but only one of them is in a romantic way. Guess who? (Hint: He told that person that there was no one else in the world he'd fear losing more, including his mother.)
7. I had a bad feeling something like that was coming. It was being set up for the whole series, really. It broke my heart when it finally did.

09-23-11, 3:29 AM

To be honest, it's kinda depressing to see all these Shion/Safu supporting comments. But oh well, what are you gonna do.

I loved this episode, the pile of bodies was scary as hell, loved the bits with Rikiga and Inukashi..
When that man shot Nezumi, and Shion went kinda insane for a minute (because well, how dare someone hurt his Nezumi?! x'D)
And Nezumi broke down because he didn't want Shion to change and whatnot.. I thought Shion would stop after Nezumi cried out his name, but no o_o;

One more episode!! TT.TT

10-01-11, 11:49 AM

Great ep. As expected from the previous ep's preview.

The baby teatfeeding from a dog. I don't even. Reminded of Romulus and Remus though.

And at last, we got some Nezumi action. :D

Shions turns a killer. That was surprising. Unto the last ep.

11-12-11, 10:08 PM

dany_elle1908 said:
all i can say is wow for sion ...
who doesn't love those empty and cold eyes on a weak character

[img]http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/kyoto/untitled-4.jpg" border="0[/img]

it was a great episode and liked seeing nezumi crying :O

him who was always staying strong

I agree! *chilling* This was a great episode!

11-23-11, 11:47 AM

Shion's finally showing some change in his character, this is perhaps the most interesting scene to now. And yeah - he finally has some reason to get liked by me. Let's see how the things will turn out in the end, just one episode... not sure it will be enough to end it well.

12-11-11, 1:22 PM

I think Shion looked cool when he shot that guard.. XD..
was it just me~?

01-19-12, 7:04 AM

Omg this episode had me literally shaking!!D""x
When they shot Nezumi I almost broke down! And then he started crying and I couldn't breathe for a minute!!
Shion's crazy really took me aback too!! Shit...I'm not ready for the last episode at all!!;_____;

All the things too; Granny's sewing needle, the body pile, the BLOOD EEEEVERYWHERE, just insane!! Realistic crazy brilliance!!
Why only 11 episodes, WHY?!?!?(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

11-27-12, 3:23 AM

EWW all the bodies and I do believe that was the knitting needle in that pile..

Anyways BABY AWE!!!!!

Can't believe it is the last episode NOOO!!

Want to talk more message me.
Sakura/Naruto <3 I Have My Own Reasons Why, Want To Know Message Me, I Don't Do Shipping Wars You Like Who You Like.

Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices