MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

No.6 Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» No.6 »» No.6 Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: No.6 Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

175 82.55%
4 out of 5: Liked it

23 10.85%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 5.66%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.94%
Voters: 212

09-08-11, 11:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a good episode in my opinion
Things are getting better but ugh next week is the last episode!
Hopefully they'll save Safu and make it out of there alive

09-08-11, 11:11 AM

Sion killing the man was quite scary, and Nezumi crying hard, damn!
I can't believe next week is the last one!

09-08-11, 11:13 AM

It was exciting. Dogkeeper with the baby was cute!

Why can I see Nezumi sacrificing himself in the final episode so Sion and Safu can live happily ever after? haha.
hey hey hey hey no

09-08-11, 11:16 AM

This show doesn't get the respect it truly deserves. It's one of the best last summer. People just couldn't stomach the bromance and end up bashing the anime.

Looks like Safu and Shion are made for each other...They're both natural born killers xD
LastExile_613.png

09-08-11, 11:17 AM

all i can say is wow for sion ...
who doesn't love those empty and cold eyes on a weak character

it was a great episode and liked seeing nezumi crying :O

him who was always staying strong
~ In the yaoi world? ~

09-08-11, 11:24 AM

Damn, reading all you guys predicting the ending makes me want to type in what really happens and spoil it for you guys xD

But I'm s good girl, so I'll just say that it was a goooood episode and I feel bad about it ending so soon.

09-08-11, 11:30 AM

My heart was raising all the time! And sion actually killed a human
I can't believe that next episode will be the last episode I don't want to! Q_______Q

09-08-11, 11:35 AM

Nezumi better live >_>

09-08-11, 11:37 AM

I liked this episode, but the last one will be disaster or average, unless they change things drastically. I hope not. At least no the part with (spoiler ahead)

As for the rest: they wraped the action pretty nicely (with so much little time). I guess the infiltration was much more complicated in the novel, whereas here it felt little too easy. But Apart from that it was really nice. Good, very emotional episode. Sion's expression was priceless.

09-08-11, 11:58 AM

Nezumi crying over Shion's change has to be one of the best moments of the show, and definitely the most heartbreaking one. So far.

09-08-11, 12:02 PM

Oh, come on, with that mountain of decaying corpses they would die the same instant they'd inhale air there. Also, it was kinda lame, that they had a courage to let Shion actually kill a person only after showing how bad that person was shooting his own man so that we won't feel sorry for him. And after that Shion come to consciousness as if he'd been hypnotized or something, and crying about what he did, ugh. Why couldn't he just killed that soldier to protect Nezumi, plain and simple? You can tell that this show is marketed toward young female audience.
But the episode was entertaining, I liked it, plenty of action =)
OrangeHollow.png

09-08-11, 12:08 PM

lmao, when that baby was sucking on that dog's titty...i was like...o__________o

other than that this episode was beyond intense! the whole time i was like "i don't want you to end!!" when the show ends next week, it's gonna be such a bummer.

sion looked so insane when he shot that guy. i was kind of worried that he wouldn't have any kind of remorse afterward but it was like instant. when he went back to nezumi's aide and it flashed back to how vulnerable nezumi was upon their first meeting it made my heart flutter. and then when their faces were soooo close to one another i was just like KISS ALREADY!!! gah. no kisses, and no preview at least on the site that i watched it. xD i am hoping that everything is explained next episode because i felt like little was revealed during this one but oh well it was still 5 out of 5 worthy indeed. (;

09-08-11, 12:14 PM

Wow...Sion scared the ever loving fuck out of me o____o .....I'm so shocked..and felt so bad when Nezumi got sad Dx; Killed me..

09-08-11, 12:33 PM

dany_elle1908 said:

Sion, WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL... what happened to you....
I cried at that scene along with Nezumi. It's so heart-wretching when warfare changes people.

Safu is strange too. And she killed the guards? Creepy.

Oh, come on, with that mountain of decaying corpses they would die the same instant they'd inhale air there.

I thought the same thing. On the other hand, the corpses looked a bit like mummified, so maybe the place is good aerated. Also, taking people into trucks and dumping them there being 100% sure they'd die is pointless, shouldn't they kill them on the spot like everybody else? They had to be sure somebody will survive.
Or Sion and Nezumi have special powers (of love).

09-08-11, 12:35 PM

Nezumi "I have fallen" ... Is it just me or it looks like Nezumi is being jelly jelly jelly XD??

OK... Safu and Sion relationships are so... annoying me -.- C'mon she's just his friend (only one ha ha) , and since childhood she has been seeking for "girlfriend" status. That's not a deep relationship, it's vulgar, fake and banal .

09-08-11, 12:41 PM

Whoa, what a amazing episode. The best so far. Still, the weirdest one too. Sion scared the hell out of me in this episode. He was so much different. It felt like Nezumi and Sion completely switched their attitudes. But seeing Sion like that was so scary. When he shot that captain, it felt like he's really shot me. So scary. And Eluryas is scary too. Making Safu so emotionless... Her eyes at the end of the episode were much creepier than Sion's. I can't believe that the series will end next week. It sure is the best series this summer. I'll be missing it. And probably the scene with Sion shooting that guy will remain in my mind for many, many years. Bow down to the animators for not holding back the action.

09-08-11, 12:50 PM

Very human episode, Sion was awesome and scary as fuck. Love this anime.

09-08-11, 12:57 PM

Sharyka said:
Safu and Sion relationships are so... annoying me -.- C'mon she's just his friend (only one ha ha) , and since childhood she has been seeking for "girlfriend" status. That's not a deep relationship, it's vulgar, fake and banal .

^ this so much. I wouldn't complain if their relationship was written more deeply, but it's not.

and also:

that's kind of sad.

09-08-11, 1:08 PM

ladyAre said:
and also:

OMG... I've been watching episode with my dark laptop and haven't even noticed it! To understand this pic I've adjusted some light and... bwah it's really depressing.

Furthermore, that "human mountain" was the most shocking environment in whole no.6 x_X

AND A LITTLE BIT OFFTOPIC --> Where could I read novel ? I've been reading it here http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/p/no-6.html but it's stuck for some while and I want to read more till the anime is still airing >_<

09-08-11, 1:17 PM

Wow, this episode leaves me speechless. I mean, Nezumi getting shot is like : O.o NOOOOO~

But then, the whole turnabout with Sion gave me chills. I know this was 'scripted' as not being a boys-love anime, but the signs are there that it is, the author just doesn't label it as a boys-love series because they focus more on the story line than they do the 'love' relationship between Sion and Nezumi.

Anyways, back to my main point. It seems that in this episode, Nezumi has stepped into Sion's shoes with the whole empathy thing about the murder of that guard person. I mean, Nezumi's reaction was a classic reaction to what Sion would have done had he been himself. Oh, and I don't think Sion really shot the guy. I think the Elyurias chick/robot/A.I./whatever did it, possessing Sion to make him do it.

But the crying Nezumi was a nice touch. C:

By the way, if anyone is interested in a serious discussion on all of no.6 the anime/light novel/etc. Please message me, because I'd really like to have a rapid fire discussion on the series via instant messenger or email.

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices