Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2011 10:59 AM
Jul 2010
So I was liking the picture until I realized that instead of Asuha it was Naoya..
Disappointed boner is disappointed >_>
Dec 6, 2011 10:20 AM

Apr 2010
Great OVA. Would've wished a second season that focuses only on Mercelinda x Naoya

4/5

9/10

Because the first part with panties bored me up... but than it breaked my boredoom with Zelda & Mercelinda parts.

*sigh*

Wish I had a woman like Mercelinda
Jan 9, 2012 2:18 PM

Dec 2010
My god, this is rape. And she sticks him with a kid. Oh, the horror.
Jan 26, 2012 9:10 PM

May 2010
Nice one.
Although they missed this little bit from the manga: when Mercie was flying away after meeting Naoya, she remembered she forgot about "contraceptive runes", and joked that it would be nice to have his child. ^_^
Mar 28, 2012 11:14 PM

May 2010
Too much fanservice.Atleast I was able to hear those great opening & ending songs again.Those were one of the best.
May 10, 2012 4:22 AM

Jun 2009
Never seen a rape condoned by making it look innocent and fluffy.

Damn, the concept is pretty damn funny.

Just wished like some people in here that they would made this like that Princess Lover OVA.
Jul 8, 2012 12:09 AM

Apr 2009
It was a lot tamer than what the display picture implied. The first part was amusing, but filler, Asuha going into overdrive when it comes to her favorite topic. The second part containing Zelda's backstory was nice. That was really her father?

And for the "main dish" of what was supposed to be the backstory behind Mercelida and Naoya's meeting. Which was supposed to explain further how Asuha came to be. Merce needed a way to return, and it seems, uh, raping Naoya was her ticket. The actual scene was depicted rather tastefully, without the need for hard ecchi scenes. But considering what was technically happening...

The mystery now is the "to be continued" at the end of the episode. I guess they intended to continue with a sequel, but the chances are apparently slim.
Aug 6, 2012 10:57 PM

Apr 2011
That was ... hot O_o It totally wasn't rape, well, maybe statutorily but Naoya certainly seemed into it ;) This is actually my first experience with the anime, and I understand this is way more ecchi than the series ... is the manga somewhere in between, or is it more 'innocent' like the anime? Either way, I approve of this OVA.

9/10
5/5
Nov 27, 2013 9:46 AM

May 2013
SayakaMagica said:
The mystery now is the "to be continued" at the end of the episode. I guess they intended to continue with a sequel, but the chances are apparently slim.

The manga is ending in January in japan, neither the manga nor the anime were released in the USA so chances of any kind of continuation are as close to zero as can be.
Aug 10, 2014 12:35 AM

Jun 2014
This is the second time Ive gotten a "to be continued" at the end of an anime i really enjoyed and yet.... years later... nothing.
I hate when good shows pass under the radar... OVA wasn't as good as the rest of the series, but it was nice to get one last look at the characters.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Sep 30, 2014 5:35 PM

Jun 2014
Blind_Guardian said:
That was ... hot O_o It totally wasn't rape, well, maybe statutorily but Naoya certainly seemed into it ;) This is actually my first experience with the anime, and I understand this is way more ecchi than the series ... is the manga somewhere in between, or is it more 'innocent' like the anime? Either way, I approve of this OVA.

9/10
5/5

Well it was still rape even if he was willing. Though, it didn't bother me. Great OVA. The last part really filled in missing pieces from the anime which was nice.
Jan 6, 2015 11:05 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Last part of this OVA was the best part because it gave backstory, though, honestly I'm disappointed the entire OVA wasn't devoted to just this. Then Zelda's was the next most interesting, imo, and then the first one was just uh.. whatever.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Jun 5, 2015 11:05 AM

Feb 2014
So... it was supposed "to be continued" but in fact is NOT "to be continued"? =P

Besides...:

(1) It's said in the anime (TV series) that a children born of a Succubus with whatever is the race of its partner inherit all the genes and characteristics of the Succubus race, so why Asuha did not inherit the peculiar characteristics (physics and non-physics) of her mother (Marcelida) that is a Succubus? While her (Asuha's) father (Naoya) is "just" a Human...? Contradictory, isn't it?

(2) It seems that we will never know if Asuha and Rotte will know that they're half-sisters, and that they mother is the same, which is Marcelida (the Queen).

Talking about the anime (TV series), the story was very good untill episode 5 to 6, but then the quality abruptly drops. They pass to focus in fanservice instead of focusing in things more interesting/important like, for example, the relation/family relation between Naoya, Asuha, Rotte and Marcelida.
Oh, and the ending (last episode) was a "good ending", that is good, for sure... but it wasn't too emotional, it was... How can I say... too simple..? Not that I was expecting something too elaborated, but the ending did not stirred me emotionally.

Well, in this OVA, it's was somehow good to see a little of Zelda's past and to see how Naoya and Marcelida met. The first part of the OVA was unimportant.
TechOtakuJun 5, 2015 11:25 AM
Dec 25, 2018 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
Young queen is hot, was worth watching it just for that.
May 10, 2019 6:41 PM
May 2015
Part of me is glad there wasn't a 2nd season because they pretty much did their own thing.
Only thing I thought was better compared to the manga, was that he made her that plushie instead of telling her a lame story.

Definitely don't like what they've done with it. It's understandable that they skipped stuff, but it went further than that. Alterations and an ending that doesn't make much sense.
I'm assuming they had to give their own end as the manga hadn't ended back then, but this one was pretty lazy. Like why would the tree reject Asuhariet? Why didn't it happen 11 and 7-8 years ago etc...

The manga is more interesting and ended better.
Aug 3, 2019 6:39 PM
Nov 2017
Vi- said:
So... it was supposed "to be continued" but in fact is NOT "to be continued"? =P

Besides...:

(1) It's said in the anime (TV series) that a children born of a Succubus with whatever is the race of its partner inherit all the genes and characteristics of the Succubus race, so why Asuha did not inherit the peculiar characteristics (physics and non-physics) of her mother (Marcelida) that is a Succubus? While her (Asuha's) father (Naoya) is "just" a Human...? Contradictory, isn't it?

(2) It seems that we will never know if Asuha and Rotte will know that they're half-sisters, and that they mother is the same, which is Marcelida (the Queen).

Talking about the anime (TV series), the story was very good untill episode 5 to 6, but then the quality abruptly drops. They pass to focus in fanservice instead of focusing in things more interesting/important like, for example, the relation/family relation between Naoya, Asuha, Rotte and Marcelida.
Oh, and the ending (last episode) was a "good ending", that is good, for sure... but it wasn't too emotional, it was... How can I say... too simple..? Not that I was expecting something too elaborated, but the ending did not stirred me emotionally.

Well, in this OVA, it's was somehow good to see a little of Zelda's past and to see how Naoya and Marcelida met. The first part of the OVA was unimportant.

I’m kinda left with a bittersweet feeling after watching this over again. I mean I know it’s straight up rape bc she’s 19 and he was 13 but it’s better than it being the girl who was 13. But also if they did another season they would’ve had to cross the boundaries with Naoya and Lotte which would be so much more worse than merce and Naoya, bc Naoya is now 23 and Lotte is 10. That is so gross. I just can’t get excited over that. What did make me think I wish they would’ve let the scene at the beach play out when merci heard Naoya and she said maybe I’ll get a snack so I thought she would do it again now that the age were more appropriate and don’t get me started on the almost make out with mercis guardian Ursula I think. I love Yuri
Jun 1, 2022 4:23 AM
Dec 2020
First story:Why does the author love showing panties on children so much
Second short:Zelda is still hot as hell damn
Third short:well that explains everything
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Epsiode

SpInxYY - Aug 14, 2011

3 by IntroverTurtle »»
Jun 20, 2012 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.