Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 7, 2011 9:23 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man way more ecchi than the TV series. It should have been much more like that. Just the first part of panties in the spoiler
more than made up most of the small bits of ecchi from the series.

Other than that in the first part I can finally call something cute with panties on as follows,

Now that is cute seriously, although I would not call it panties as a name. Naoya did a nice safe there of Astarotte when she was falling down. Surprising enough panties could be a substitute for even making dragon eggs burst out. Might want to check it out with chickens but of course the gag goes around the panties being already warm on. So I suppose the pun being most of these girls are in heat. Of course that is just a IMO gag interpretation.

The second part, featured Zelda’s past with her teacher. The manga version was fine and this was plain better due to the fan service in the spoiler
Zelda hips, ass but mostly almost seeing the crotch because of nature of what Zelda wears along with younger Astarotte.
So you can all see how much more EPIC the fan service really is. What was most interesting is Zelda’s eyes here shining all gold! OMG! Sure an interesting development on her powers. Remains to see what exactly does it mean? Sudden super strength is one guess to smack out that monster.

Attention, attention the third part is what all have been waiting for! Now I found it not that bad in the spoiler
I mean sure there was some ass and light movement with expression but nothing explicit…like Yosuga no Sora or even Aki Sora. I really found it not bad at all. Not too explicit but just the right spices. I mean you do see Mercelida’s breasts just no nipples but that did not bother me compared to maybe other series. Aside all that I found the best the following,

I still hard it find to swallow all this but did they poison themselves and die? It made sense to me like that. Too bad the one on the right would be tapped right away. Naoya how lucky can you get with that first landing on Mercelida’s breast here. You damn lucky pervert.
  • Just mention that Olaf’s part in the spoiler
    got me feeling sorry for Asuha in seeing such a “thing” and OMG GTFO with that ass show off. I think my eyes hurt me a little there. They even shined that ass of his with the art. Oh God don’t want to see. Next time I will close my eyes on that one.

That being said I have a little dilemma for you all. Does it make it OK for all this to have been a dream more than if it was in reality? I mean clearly they did it and it looked like it was as he was sleeping but I still wonder was it done in reality but Mercelida doing all the work. Ah man mind numb. Can’t see the point of it being a dream VS doing it in reality. Less mental trauma over first time sex? I will leave it at with some stitches of Mercelida’s body if I ever do them. Too good to pass up. The nude was extra let's leave at that for now. More later.

BTW Image Stitches that I did in the spoiler
not all of these are around the internet although a lot have been made but not in the dimension I choose. Ideally I balance it at 960p.[/b ]
Yumekichi11Sep 9, 2011 9:19 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 7, 2011 9:55 AM

Nov 2008
Dream sex of a sort lol

Asuha's ideas never amuse me and by her taking off her panties and Lotte's as well, she helped a cute baby dragon hatch, so touching.

The ecchi was nice even though there was no nipples shown on Merch, and Zelda was awesome and the attraction she has to her teacher is absolutely adorable. She gave that mean old goat creature what he deserved.

10/10

5/5

Sep 7, 2011 9:58 AM

Mar 2011
You guys are always up to date huh :)
Ooohh, this was a pretty decent OVA.
More of the "QUEEN" is always welcome for me :)
ZexuSep 9, 2011 7:17 PM
Courtesy of Paul
Sep 7, 2011 11:31 AM

Nov 2008
Sozora said:
You guys are always up to date huh :)
-Will edit when I watch the OVA-

Have 6 Japanese blogs with links to raws of recent and ongoing anime in bookmarks.

Sep 7, 2011 12:44 PM

Apr 2010
Who might sub this OVA?
Sep 7, 2011 3:51 PM

Aug 2011
Where can i find a Eng sub link to this ? or torrent link
Sep 7, 2011 3:54 PM

Jul 2010
Nice OVA but what really got my attention was the "To be continued" text at the end. Season 2 in the works maybe?
Sep 7, 2011 3:54 PM

Dec 2010
Elite60 said:
Nice OVA but what really got my attention was the "To be continued" text at the end. Season 2 in the works maybe?
...Probably not considering the sales.
Sep 7, 2011 4:47 PM

Oct 2010
notsureifsrs said:
Elite60 said:
So there might be another OVA in the works.

Sep 7, 2011 11:13 PM
Apr 2011
Can someone please pm me with link to raw so we can sub? All we got is a crappy workraw!

EDIT: Got raw, we're on it...
LeafyoneSep 8, 2011 12:01 AM
Sep 9, 2011 7:25 AM
Apr 2011
About the sisters, they poisoned each other while fighting over the throne and in the end neither of them got it. And about the sex, well obviously they also did it in reality, but Mercelida cast some kind of a spell on Naoya to make it seem like a dream.
Definitely an excellent ova and a pleasant way to pass those nearly 30 minutes.
Sep 9, 2011 8:06 AM

Oct 2010
Annoyance said:
About the sisters, they poisoned each other while fighting over the throne and in the end neither of them got it.
I see, well I though of that just needed to be confirmed and you did so.
Annoyance said:
And about the sex, well obviously they also did it in reality, but Mercelida cast some kind of a spell on Naoya to make it seem like a dream.
I believe so but I talked with a friend that this can be used as way as to not make it too explicit like. Thus a dream was ideal.

Sep 9, 2011 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
notsureifsrs said:
Elite60 said:
So there might be another OVA in the works.

Most likely or they are telling you to read the orginal source, I can't see a S2 because of it's below average 1100 copy sales average per volume.

Sep 9, 2011 8:33 AM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I believe so but I talked with a friend that this can be used as way as to not make it too explicit like. Thus a dream was ideal.

I'm pretty sure it was more of a gimmick to not make it look like she just hump him on the coach and call it a day.
Elite60 said:
Season 2 in the works maybe?

I heard it did pretty bad on sales so wouldn't get my hopes up = (
huh?
Sep 9, 2011 1:21 PM

Jan 2010
Why is it always a llama? ...Or are they alpacas?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Sep 9, 2011 1:24 PM

Jan 2011
NAOIYA HAS THE SEXY TIMEZ???

where i can i watch subbed?
EDIT: nvm i watched it

NAOYA GOT RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the sisters both poisoned (Sacrificed) themselves so they wouldn't have to fight the younger sister for the thrown.
VioLinkSep 9, 2011 1:36 PM
[center]
Sep 9, 2011 11:57 PM

Sep 2010
I demand a 25 min H OVA of the sex scene from both points of view
Sep 10, 2011 12:27 AM

Oct 2008
Reversify said:
I demand a 25 min H OVA of the sex scene from both points of view

El Psy Congroo.

Sep 10, 2011 12:43 AM

Oct 2008
Did someone say nipples?

Sep 10, 2011 3:59 AM

Oct 2010
Would rather they skipped the whole panty thing and fleshed out the other two stories a bit more..
Sep 10, 2011 4:20 AM

Jul 2009
Commando lolis FTW! (^.^)

Brilliant episode and quite a few scenes where you just had to laugh, one thing really bugged me though...
How the hell did that massive dragon make a small nest out of twigs at the end of a small branch -.-'
Sep 10, 2011 5:51 AM

Apr 2010
Hoppy said:
I can't see a S2 because of it's below average 1100 copy sales average per volume.

Yeah, IIRC, this is the show that featured a story about how it's original creator was buying 5-6 extra copies of DVD & Blu-rays to boost sales. That's never a good sign.

As for the OVA, the first part seemed like filler that told nothing besides Judit wears some kinky panties. Second part was okay and told how Zelda's origin as a bodyguard and that her sensei is into BL.

The third story seemed like the best one, except for the fact that she used the "it's all a dream" excuse for the fact that she raped him. Other than that, it was nice to see how they met. It also explains why when she met him again, she called him darling and not Naoya(she didn't ask him for his name when they first met).
Sep 10, 2011 9:26 AM

Feb 2011
Elite60 said:

I think they put that there since it's a prequel to the series as a lead up to the actual tv series
Sep 10, 2011 9:40 AM

Aug 2010
Only the last part of the OVA was prequel...so eh.
Sep 10, 2011 10:04 AM

Oct 2010
Shirt said:
Did someone say nipples?

(NSFW)
I did not see that! My pic confirms that. How come? There are 2 versions out now?

Sep 10, 2011 10:25 AM

Mar 2008
I also did not see that, possible shop? Or is there another version?
Sep 10, 2011 12:03 PM

Oct 2010
razisgosu said:
Must be shopped then.

Sep 10, 2011 12:09 PM

Nov 2008
razisgosu said:

Shop, there is no other version, I didn't see nips either.

Sep 10, 2011 12:15 PM

Apr 2010
Nice episode. I would like to have a season 2, but we will just have to wait and see.
Sep 10, 2011 6:29 PM

Jul 2008
This OVA was rather mediocre and boring. 4/10

Sep 10, 2011 7:06 PM

Oct 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
razisgosu said:
Must be shopped then.

Damn, I've gotten better! Did it with a mouse in less than 5 minutes. Didn't think it would be considered as something from AT-X or something. haha Sorry for the misinterpretation but it was necessary as a treat to the fans in my opinion. :D

Sep 10, 2011 8:10 PM

Sep 2010
Somehow, it never occurred to me that Mercelida also wasn't so old when she RAPED Naoya.
Sep 10, 2011 8:39 PM

Oct 2010
Shirt said:
Yumekichi11 said:
razisgosu said:
Must be shopped then.

Damn, I've gotten better! Did it with a mouse in less than 5 minutes. Didn't think it would be considered as something from AT-X or something. haha Sorry for the misinterpretation but it was necessary as a treat to the fans in my opinion. :D
Well that's nice but I would really go with the demand of a hentai version of this OVA and anime series. I did not see good ones of young boy with older woman so yeah. Nor really the loli ones since a while.

Sep 10, 2011 10:40 PM

Oct 2008
^ I mean really.. Look how hot the characters are. The princess is a bukakke waiting to explode. smh

Sep 14, 2011 11:18 AM

Nov 2009
I hate it >______<
Sep 16, 2011 2:29 PM
Feb 2010
Annoyance said:
they also did it in reality, but Mercelida cast some kind of a spell on Naoya to make it seem like a dream.
The Queen is a succubus, and if you know what a succubus is, I think you'll understand.
Sep 24, 2011 9:11 AM

Feb 2010
Fucking raging boner alert, am I right? I wish there was a hentai OVA...
Oct 22, 2011 10:00 AM

Aug 2010
I was seriously facepalming during the Pantsu-chan part, but loved the other two segments. 4/5, it was nice seeing them again.
Nov 3, 2011 1:42 AM

Apr 2009
I never thought I would see see circumcised breasts and here it was. Steam or golden leaves would have been preferable.
Nov 3, 2011 1:48 AM

May 2009
Rhypo-oniichan said:
Fucking raging boner alert, am I right? I wish there was a hentai OVA...
Indeed. Too bad the entire OVA wasn't about Mercelida.
Nov 24, 2011 10:59 AM
Jul 2010
So I was liking the picture until I realized that instead of Asuha it was Naoya..
Disappointed boner is disappointed >_>
Dec 6, 2011 10:20 AM

Apr 2010
Great OVA. Would've wished a second season that focuses only on Mercelinda x Naoya

4/5

9/10

Because the first part with panties bored me up... but than it breaked my boredoom with Zelda & Mercelinda parts.

*sigh*

Wish I had a woman like Mercelinda
Jan 9, 2012 2:18 PM

Dec 2010
My god, this is rape. And she sticks him with a kid. Oh, the horror.
Jan 26, 2012 9:10 PM

May 2010
Nice one.
Although they missed this little bit from the manga: when Mercie was flying away after meeting Naoya, she remembered she forgot about "contraceptive runes", and joked that it would be nice to have his child. ^_^
Mar 28, 2012 11:14 PM

May 2010
Too much fanservice.Atleast I was able to hear those great opening & ending songs again.Those were one of the best.
May 10, 2012 4:22 AM

Jun 2009
Never seen a rape condoned by making it look innocent and fluffy.

Damn, the concept is pretty damn funny.

Just wished like some people in here that they would made this like that Princess Lover OVA.
Jul 8, 2012 12:09 AM

Apr 2009
It was a lot tamer than what the display picture implied. The first part was amusing, but filler, Asuha going into overdrive when it comes to her favorite topic. The second part containing Zelda's backstory was nice. That was really her father?

And for the "main dish" of what was supposed to be the backstory behind Mercelida and Naoya's meeting. Which was supposed to explain further how Asuha came to be. Merce needed a way to return, and it seems, uh, raping Naoya was her ticket. The actual scene was depicted rather tastefully, without the need for hard ecchi scenes. But considering what was technically happening...

The mystery now is the "to be continued" at the end of the episode. I guess they intended to continue with a sequel, but the chances are apparently slim.
Aug 6, 2012 10:57 PM

Apr 2011
That was ... hot O_o It totally wasn't rape, well, maybe statutorily but Naoya certainly seemed into it ;) This is actually my first experience with the anime, and I understand this is way more ecchi than the series ... is the manga somewhere in between, or is it more 'innocent' like the anime? Either way, I approve of this OVA.

9/10
5/5
Nov 27, 2013 9:46 AM

May 2013
SayakaMagica said:
The mystery now is the "to be continued" at the end of the episode. I guess they intended to continue with a sequel, but the chances are apparently slim.

The manga is ending in January in japan, neither the manga nor the anime were released in the USA so chances of any kind of continuation are as close to zero as can be.
Aug 10, 2014 12:35 AM

Jun 2014
This is the second time Ive gotten a "to be continued" at the end of an anime i really enjoyed and yet.... years later... nothing.
I hate when good shows pass under the radar... OVA wasn't as good as the rest of the series, but it was nice to get one last look at the characters.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Epsiode

SpInxYY - Aug 14, 2011

3 by IntroverTurtle »»
Jun 20, 2012 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.